It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Answers to Member Questions

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Wow, I agree with so much of what was said and I further contend this.
In the beginGing God created the heaven and earth, but the Water was there 1st so God like us is 97 Water & 3% Spirit. But God made A Firm Amen T or promise between two kinds of waters or Salty and Fresh aka Satan and Jesus. So Jesus did not have blood which is why he told you the water he made to wine was his blood, the only blood he had or shed for Us came from His Mother who like Satan is even Unclean at certain times of the month. Adam was made with Water, dust of mother earth, flesh and bone. But Eve aka the Mother of All Livin was made with Blood, she was made different and separte from Him just like the tree of Life in Eden as well as a Her as the Tree of Life and cast her fruit, or blood to the ground in Rev. 22:2.

Until you include, this part of the bible; Male and Female Made He THEM you only will see half of the Bible's mystery. My Xy= all males and XX= all females when added as one shows X(yX)X the heavenly spiriutal body, waters and womb of a Female Goddess = XX or Holy Hostess with 1 son=Y and 1 sister X who is more like God XX or two kikds of Waters

1 Jon 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood (of his mother) not by water only but water and blood (shed on the cross) And it the Spirit that beareth witness because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father X, the word Y (Jesus Christ) and the Holy GHostess XX. This way you can see what Jesus meant when He said the Father X and I y are One Xy. But also the Father X and Mother are 1 XX.
and these three are one. And there are three that bear withness in earth, the spirt and the water and the blood; and thesee agree in one. Thats Us! We are suppose to be the witnesses but we dont because we are willfully Blind to the female's importance.

reply to post by KJV1611

G

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

To start out, I hold to Adam and Eve had a water circulatory system in their bodies instead of blood prier to the fall. This would explain flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone (literately as you may recall

You may be aware that the human body still has a rudimentary water circulatory system, the lymphatic system. It may well have been sufficient in pre-fall conditions, and may be called rudimentary only in our present situation. It still functions to move excess water out of the tissues and into the blood circulation.

Your insights are valuable, thank you!

Laz

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

You may be aware that the human body still has a rudimentary water circulatory system, the lymphatic system. It may well have been sufficient in pre-fall conditions, and may be called rudimentary only in our present situation. It still functions to move excess water out of the tissues and into the blood circulation.
....wow, no I was not aware of this! But makes sense, even more so with what the Bible seems to allude to as well. Thanks for your tip to!

P.s. 1MrsJesusChrist....weird name, but thanks for your reply. it sort of makes sense

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Why would my name sound strange. There was 1 Adam and Eve at first than after Jesus aka the 2nd Adam. wouldnt God want for the only Son to have a wife of his own,but like Adam only allowed One. I think they and we still have a water circuity and Men like sea horses were suppose to carry the children in their wombs. So how blessed are you to be invited to the marriage supper.

reply to post by KJV1611

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

True, the second Adam(Jesus Christ) does have a bride just like the first Adam did.

Eve was part of Adam's body......
The Church (Jesus Christs bride) is part of His body as well.

Adam sacrificed his eternal life for his bride....
Jesus Christ sacrificed His life for his bride....

So I too am a member of Christs bride, just as you are if you are born again. But no one by them self comprises the whole bride of Christ as I am sure you know.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I believe that the bride of Christ will be a corporate entity, composed of many individuals, and that these people will be the overcomer portion of the Israelite portion of the church. It is presumptuous to think that you are the one and only bride of Christ.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yes you are also a member of His body ,church and among the other bones that make up His Bride . But you are not the actual bone used to make His bride as with Eve. That Job has to go to a Woman like me or Eve and like the Virgin Mary, this person was chosen by God the Father, not the Son. I do not presume anything as this is what I was told. "Shall you squabble because you are not a foot or arm bone? NO We all have to come together and hopefully say Come sweet Lord Come. But if you dont Fear Not because according to Rev. 19:7 This 'Wife had to make Herself Ready, and I have.

reply to post by KJV1611

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

--Thank you Laz for your comments, and I sort of believe what you do about the bride, except I see the church(bride) and Israel as two seperate enities. God the Father has Israel as his bride, who is called a whore quit a few times.....while Jesus Christ the Son has the church as His bride, called a virgin many times.

'Wife had to make Herself Ready, and I have.

--I'm curious 1MrsJC, what did you do to make your self ready? And if you don't mind (you can private mail me if you want too) but what Christian denomenation/sect do you belong too? If any? I would like to look into the origins.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I searched and searched until one day I found the key and saw something meant for just me to see. I was in a state of prayer and fasting at the time, when I finally asked God the right question. I am part A ME Methodist, BAPtist, Black American Princess, Cat oHolic, as the Lioness of Judah, Rev.5:5, a Ghost dancing Indian, Her a tuc abd even part Lunatic. But a Christian saved by Jesus Christ just like the rest.

reply to post by KJV1611

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Why would you think the bride of Christ is a corporation? God is a God of the living, not a building. Those who believe in Christ are members of His church, body and bones. I as His little Mrs. and made as a bone but also given the role or part to play in this game of life. So my role as the part of the body of Christ taken from a side closest to his heart- Left as the accuser of the brothern but who likt most women, dogs or daughters of God with A Bone will pick pick pick until she finds out the whole truth. So as God;s adorable Daughter Satan I Am only part of the Church aka Bride, but I am his one and only Wife. Which is a little bit different, but also now makes Satan God's daughter In Law.

But like the corps you mentioned I have file suit in the USSC which considers corps people as Satan in the flesh. I wonder if they will hear the case.

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

I believe that the bride of Christ will be a corporate entity, composed of many individuals, and that these people will be the overcomer portion of the Israelite portion of the church. It is presumptuous to think that you are the one and only bride of Christ.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I said "corporate entity," not "corporation." A corporation is no more a building than a church is a building. Don't get so hung up on words.

cdn.front.moveon.org...
edit on 22-9-2011 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I saw and understood what you said. A corporate entity is a corp. it is not a real person, nor can it prayer or vote. Yes althogh it can be run by a person or even a board, by itself "corp. entity" is not the anti christ so I sugest neither od us should get up in words, make assumptions or assume things as you obviously have done.

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

I said "corporate entity," not "corporation." A corporation is no more a building than a church is a building. Don't get so hung up on words.

cdn.front.moveon.org...
edit on 22-9-2011 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
No more questions ? (sorry....I'm bored...)

I have one for some of you peoples.....What do you think this verse means?

ZEPHANIAH 3:3
"Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy."

Go get the context and lets discuss it

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

It appears to me to be another way of stating what is written in the book of Daniel about the Stone Cut Out Without Hands, which strikes the image of the King's dream on the feet, destroying it. The nations of this world, almost without exception, have arrayed themselves against the Lord, and will answer for it.

The meaning of this Stone being cut out without hands, among other things, is that the Kingdom can not be set up through the arm of flesh, and all human attempts to do do are doomed.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Sounds good to me. This will take place at the second advent I believe, as the whole world and many nations are about to attack Israel. As for the modern day Israel, I agree that they will be restored by the power of God...not by the power of man as in 1948, or 1917. No doubt the current Israel being formed was directed by God, but it most certainly is not His Kingdom yet until he returns and smashes the iron and clay mingled toes. (10 Kingdom World Government, or NWO) as you said. LOTS of death about to happen in the near future....

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I believe that the bride of Christ will be a corporate entity, composed of many individuals. . .
I believe you are close. I see (as I have brought up on other threads) the bride being described in two ways and I think it goes back to another passage I am looking at right now, where Paul is saying metaphorically, things about our resurrected condition, in 2 Corinthians 5:1-8. He mentions a construction of a home, not made by human hands, and as to our being given a clothing appropriate for living in that heavenly home. Revelation describes the Bride in two ways, as a new home from Heaven, and as a giving of clean linen to wear. So to me, as I have said before (elsewhere) the Bride is a form of existence. Nice clothes, in a nice house, which are eternal.

edit on 6-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.” -Isaiah 19:23-25

1. How do you interpret that bit in Isaiah which teaches that Israel will be a "third" with Egypt and Assyria, both of which are modern day muslim nations?

I had this discussion some time ago on another forum, and someone explained the future friendship between these countries as a result of Israel, Egypt and Assyria converting to chistianity.

Just wanted to hear your opinion/perspective on this on this.

edit on 7-10-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

You are not likely asking me but what I would point out is that Israel ceased to exist as a nation back when the Assyrians came in militarily and removed the people off to other places. There was Judea which lasted until Babylon came militarily and removed the upper class and royalty. There was a time of seventy weeks told about to Daniel, that were given to the people who were the remnant of Israel, then the ruler-ship of that principality would be ended and there would cease to be even that. What does supersede that principality and takes over from there, is the coming of the Son of Man. The "coming" is as seen from the perspective of heaven, not as seen from earth. This is the person who is already designated Son of God, being received by The Ancient of Days, to be given authority for ruler-ship over the wold for an specified time known only to the Ancient of Days, after which time He will rule the earth directly.

edit on 7-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Even if Israel ceased to be nation after the Assyrians came in... but why is it that non-christian/jewish regions like Egypt and Assyria are made to be two-thirds of this future "coalition" with Israel... the country which many apocalyptic christians obsess over?

Do you not find it strange that after 2,000 years of bitter conflict, wars, hate etc.... the jewish nation is made part of a coalition with countries that currently are NOT christian?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

So you are looking to self-fulfilling prophecy to find something to believe in.
Real prophecy that was in the OT was fulfilled in Jesus.
A lot of carrots were held out to the people of ancient Israel as inducement to come to worship at their dwelling place of God.
None of those inducements had the desired affect, so they have been withdrawn.
There were, at the same time, threats presented to them, of the consequences of ignoring those inducements.
Those bad prophecies found their fulfillment.
Anything connected to a current "state" calling itself, Israel, is purely satanic in origin, in my opinion.
edit on 7-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join