It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Answers to Member Questions

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

I have a few.

1. Eye of a needle - If Jesus said it's difficult, even impossible, for a rich man to get in to the kingdom of heaven why do so many rich people believe in Jesus? And why do TV evangelists always want your money?

It isn't difficult. Lets use a tad of logic and think about it. Most people pray/rely on God because they have nothing else to rely on. When your poor, hungry, sick, lonely, or hurt and you don't have the resources to fix yourself, you turn to someone that does, which in most cases is God.

Rich people on the other hand can fix almost all their woes by themselves with their own money....hence they do not need God. This was the point Jesus was making.

2. If the second Commandment is "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image," why do Christians wear crosses, paintings and have statues of Jesus of Nazareth?

Read the first commandment again which just so happens comes right before the second commandment in question
So why shouldn't you make graven images? Because people were bowing down and worshiping these images back in the day. Christians don't do that, Jews did. ...well...catholics might... And Christians do seem to worship MOTION pictures and images now...

3.Historians estimate the total number of people killed in the name of Jesus is as high as 15 million. How does it feel knowing that Jesus is responsible for 3 times as many deaths as Hitler?

That number is probably much higher my friend. The catholics alone killed over 66 million Christians...in Jesus's name!! As for Jesus being responsible for more deaths than Hitler...you obviously have not read the Bible much. During the tribulation Jesus Christ himself will kill over 200 million UN army troops all by himself. Much more killing is in the near future. Hope your ready. Exodus 3:15

4. Christians claim Jesus was all about peace and love yet I quote "I cam not to bring peace but a sword" What do you think about that?

Christians claim a lot of things. I could care less what they claim. I know what the Bible says. Jesus did come to bring peace to ones soul and reconciliation between men and God. Now think about this, after Jesus left did all the Christians sit around in a peaceful situation and enjoy life? Nope, they were killed with swords, lions, spears, and any other thing your can think of for over 1800 years. Read revelations 19 to see this sword Jesus plans to bring. Its also talked about in my sig ↓

5. Why do Christians celebrate the birthday of the Nazarene, even though the 25th December is a pagan festival?

Christians don't. Mainstream denominations do. As for celebrating this day as Christs birthday, the only reason some Christians do is because the rest of the nations do. Easter is also a pagan festival. Jesus was most likely born on Sept 23, 0006 BC. or 0004 BC.
Your answer is COLOSSIANS 2:16
"Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an HOLYDAY, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:"
In other words, we can do whatever we want for whatever day we choose. Dec 25 was chosen.

6. Do you agree that Chritianity is the most plagiarised piece of work in history, quite clearly the majority from Mithraism?

No. Quite the opposite actually.

7. Do you agree that the Trinity is plagiarised from the Emerald Tablet of Hermes?

No. Nor do I believe in the channeled ascended *master* Thoth. (wish he would have died altogether when Atlantis sunk lol )

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611 During the tribulation Jesus Christ himself will kill over 200 million UN army troops all by himself. Much more killing is in the near future. Hope your ready.

Didn't know the UN had an army of that size.

Your answer is COLOSSIANS 2:16 "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an HOLYDAY, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:" In other words, we can do whatever we want for whatever day we choose. Dec 25 was chosen.

Colossians was written by Paul. One mans opinion, not fact. No wonder Christianity produced such a horrible history with that quote.

6. Do you agree that Chritianity is the most plagiarised piece of work in history, quite clearly the majority from Mithraism? No. Quite the opposite actually.

Even though Mithraism arrived long before Christianity, with many similar elements borrowed from the former.

Nor do I believe in the channeled ascended *master* Thoth. (wish he would have died altogether when Atlantis sunk lol )

Why not?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

Learn a little about the UN then. In the near future, a vast majority of the nations will all band together and attack Israel. This is when Jesus will return and kill them all. Lots of blood and stuff, hope your not there.

As for Paul, he wrote over half the new testament. His opinion for Christians is all that matters. Much like Darwin's opinion is all the matters to evolutionists. Your argument is very poor in this case dealing with Paul. You could say the say argument about Jesus himself for that matter.

Mithraism is embarrassing. Lets try not to mention it again. If you haven't noticed, almost ALL religions steal most of their text/practices from the Holy Bible in one way or another. I can name 10 off the top of my head.

As for Thoth, you can believe in him all you want. I didn't come to you asking about him. You came to me asking about the Bible. Don't change the subject.
edit on 30-7-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

Learn a little about the UN then. In the near future, a vast majority of the nations will all band together and attack Israel. This is when Jesus will return and kill them all. Lots of blood and stuff, hope your not there.

Perhaps some more background is needed. As a member of the UN, all US armed service members are UNDER the UN military chain of command, and that command is ALWAS headed by someone from the "former" Eastern Bloc. So when US soldiers fought under UN authority in Korea and Vietnam, their ultimate commander was a Russian general. In like manner, if you join the US Armed Services, you come under UN command, with a Russian general as your top CO. What do you think of that? The same is true for all UN members. When that Chinese 200,000,000 man army goes into the Middle East [I think for oil, not necessarily to destroy Jewish-Occupied-Palestine] they will be, in theory at least, UN troops, if the UN still exists at that point.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

That sums it up pretty good Laz, hope the lesson takes
How's your book coming along?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Progress is slow, and I haven't written anything for a while. On the other hand, I have been in a state of amazement by a series of posts here on ATS by Superior Ed (that's short for "Education," for the fellow is a teacher). A particular post is, for me, my personal Holy Grail or Pearl of Great Price. I'll see if I can find the thread title, or just post a link to his website.

Here's a link to the article that so amazes me:

superiored.blogspot.com...

edit on 4-8-2011 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hmm, I guess all Bible questions have been answered....in less than 700 replies too!! I was expecting at least a thousand.

Glad I could clear some things up for the ignorant (agnostic) folk out there

Especially the question about did Jesus drink wine?...what a childish question that was
of course he didn't.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

OK, OK, I've got a question! In the narrative of Jesus' arrest, trial, and execution, we see a cast of characters which includes Pontius Pilate. Now as you no doubt know, most folks place him with the other evildoers of the drama, but I note that Pilate used every trick at his disposal to save Jesus, but was overruled at every turn. He even declared Jesus to be innocent, so how do you view this man?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Judges 1:19
"And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron."

If I had a fight with bible god and I sat in a shopping trolley, would I win?

If the 200 million strong UN forces have tanks (or shopping trolley’s) wont they win?

Matthew 27
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Are the heavy rock’s that are said to have been placed in front of tomb’s back biblical times there to stop dead people wondering around?

Did somebody have to re- bury the zombies or did they cover themselves over after they had finished their walk?

Genesis 3:14
And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Did bible god forget snakes don’t eat dust?

And does he know they still don’t eat dust?

And if it was just that that particular snake who had to eat dust (and all the rest are ok and can eat what they like) how come all the humans generations are cursed? (did the snake just have a better lawyer or something?)

Exodus 4 24 And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and sought to kill him.

dude wait- what….so what’s this about?

edit on 3-9-2011 by racasan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

I was just reading your thread and came upon this www.abovetopsecret.com...

(In replying to somebody) you quote Jesus saying this...

Mattew 23:9
"And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven."

and you also specified that...

This is dealing with RELIGIOUS LEADERS. read the context before any comment on "dads"

Fine.
So, then we have Paul declaring in 1 Corinthians 4:15

"in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel."

How do you explain that?
Anyone can see that Paul is calling himself "father" to a bunch of people (as a religious leader, of course).

Either, Paul is not aware of Jesus teaching not to call any man "father" or he is knowingly contradicting the words of Jesus. Whats going on here?

Now, before you start typing out a reply... Ill quote the other verses surrounding Matthew 23:9 to put things in the right context.

8 “But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah.

So can one conclude that Paul is wrong in not only violating Jesus instruction in verse 9, but also makes attempts to portray himself a sort of an instructor, when the only instructor is the Messiah, Jesus.

Im saying this because you yourself seem to have taken religious instruction from Paul since you asked me to read Paul to know how christians are saved. in that other thread,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Here will be the start of an answer to every question ATS may have about the Holy Bible, Christians, or God in general.

I would like to keep this thread orderly with as little "bible bashing" as possible, though I know avoidance all together would be impossible...and dull

Ask any kind of questions and get a Bible answer from myself and hopefully other mature Christians here on ATS.

The answers will come from a King James Bible as it the most widely used, accepted, and beloved version there is. Not to mention the inspired, preserved "words" of God. If I can't find an answer, I will say so, and not make up some fake story to prove a point.

So who wants to start off?

Do we really reap what we sow? I'm mean those who have "wronged" us. It seems that alot of people who the bad things get away with it, and still keep living the good life.
edit on 6-9-2011 by kevin32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

OK, OK, I've got a question! In the narrative of Jesus' arrest, trial, and execution, we see a cast of characters which includes Pontius Pilate. Now as you no doubt know, most folks place him with the other evildoers of the drama, but I note that Pilate used every trick at his disposal to save Jesus, but was overruled at every turn. He even declared Jesus to be innocent, so how do you view this man?

Pilate seems to be a classic example of a man who knew what was right from wrong....but because of the FEAR of man, and peer pressure he gave into the Jews demands and turned over the Creater of the Universe to be killed.

Pilate is a prime example of a man today who would rather die and go to hell, then dissapoint his friends and change his lifestyle.

John 19:12-13
"And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's FRIEND: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar. "
"When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he brought Jesus forth, and sat down in the judgment seat in a place that is called the Pavement, but in the Hebrew, Gabbatha"

Peer pressure, Sin, embarrassment, and slef rightousness, (as seen in verse 11) Pilate split hell wide open. Good job Rome....fail.

Also read John 16:9. Jesus came into the world to reprove the world of sin as well, and if you notice, the last word Jesus speaks to Pilate is...Sin. (verse 11)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

First of all, thanks for asking good, honest questions! Second, thanks once again for using KJV scripture! ok, lets see what we can find..

Judges 1:19
"And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron."
If I had a fight with bible god and I sat in a shopping trolley, would I win?
If the 200 million strong UN forces have tanks (or shopping trolley’s) wont they win?

This verse can go with verse 21 and 32 of the same chapter. The 12 tribes were told to drive out ALL the inhabitants of the land promised to them. But on multiple occasions they either 1. pansied out, as is the case in question with iron Chariots, or 2. allowed the co-inhabitnats to live with them because they didn't have the guts to just kill them off as told to by God. And if you notice this is the beginning of the book of Judges, where the remaining book deals with Israel failing time after time because of constant disobedience. More examples can be found in Num 33:51-53, Deut 7:23-26 which see.
At least this is my best explaination on this verse, it may not be the correct answer but its what I could come up with. But to think the God who created the universe couldn't defeat a few iron chariots is sort of ridiculous....

Matthew 27
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
Are the heavy rock’s that are said to have been placed in front of tomb’s back biblical times there to stop dead people wondering around?
Did somebody have to re- bury the zombies or did they cover themselves over after they had finished their walk?

Oncef again great question! But this one is easily answered and is even a doctrinal truth. The stones placed in front of tombs were so animals didn't get in there and eat on the bodies....it happens.

As for the dead saints that arose..well, they clearly were not dead anymore!! You see, after Jesus died, he went to hell, suffered OUR fire we all deserve in order to pay for our sins. Then he preached to them, jumped over the great divide that seperated the rightous dead in paradise from the wicked who were in hell. (hollow earth theory?!?!)

An example of this is clearly shown in Luke 16, read the whole chapter (its not a parable...) After which, Jesus arose and took the dead saints with him with Jesus being the first fruits from the DEAD of the first ressurection. (This is all very normal Bible doctrine, but I won't post all the verse dealing with them. Paul is your man for this stuff.)
After the dead saints showed the wonders of God to the people of Jersalem (to the sadducess....read what they believe- Laz, you should like that) they then assended into Heaven themselfs having been giving glorified bodies.

Didn't you ever wonder just how Peter preaching in Acts chapter 2 got 3 thousand people coverted to the same man they just killed a few days ago????? Dead people can persude at least 3000 people
EspesSILLY if they were Moses, Isaac, Joshua etc... This could be a whole thread in itself though!

Genesis 3:14
And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Did bible god forget snakes don’t eat dust?
And does he know they still don’t eat dust?
And if it was just that that particular snake who had to eat dust (and all the rest are ok and can eat what they like) how come all the humans generations are cursed? (did the snake just have a better lawyer or something?)

Snakes most certainly do eat dust!
, you not ever see how snakes more around on the ground? They constantly taste the air AND dust for traces of their prey they just bit, or just stalking them with their tongues. This is not to hard to understand

The sanke is the father of many lawers if you ask me....good point. And I don't care to get into why we are all cursed after Adam and Eve sinned, just know that once sin enters, it CANNOT leave until its price is fulfilled, which is death. This is why you must be born again. You accept Jesus Christ death for YOUR death you would have to die for sin, and he gives you a new life, or new birth where your soul is now free from sin, hense you don't die....eternal life. Now your body will continue to sin and die, but your soul is not immortal and your spirit is alive where it once was dead...IF you accept Jesus as your sin sacrifce.

Exodus 4 24 And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and sought to kill him.
dude wait- what….so what’s this about

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

First of all, I'll post the correct verse from the correct version of the Holy Scriptures so we can get started.

1 Cor 4:15
"For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel."

Mattew 23:9
"And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven."

(KJV1611- This is dealing with RELIGIOUS LEADERS. read the context before any comment on "dads" )

Fine.
So, then we have Paul declaring in 1 Corinthians 4:15
"in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel."
How do you explain that?
Anyone can see that Paul is calling himself "father" to a bunch of people (as a religious leader, of course).

Well, maybe you can read something into the text that isn't there, but I know better. Paul did not say to call him "father" Read the verse. Where does Paul say to call him father? He was simply stating he was their FIGURITIVE father in the gospel of Christ since he was the FIRST one to present the gospel of grace to them through his missionary travals.
Once again, he did not tell his followers to call him "father". That's what Catholic priests do.

What your getting hung up on is not being able to understand the difference between a religious TITLE, and the use of the personal form of father. As found here in the verse, or as calling your dad father, or your grand-father. Pauls religious title was not "father". It was brother Paul, elder, or Paul the aged. Never "Holy Father" as the catholics like to steal from God.

Either, Paul is not aware of Jesus teaching not to call any man "father" or he is knowingly contradicting the words of Jesus. Whats going on here?

So can one conclude that Paul is wrong in not only violating Jesus instruction in verse 9, but also makes attempts to portray himself a sort of an instructor, when the only instructor is the Messiah, Jesus.

Wrong on both accounts. Paul was fully aware of Jesus' words, hints why he didn't say to call him father as verse 15 clearly says.
Wrong on the part that there is only one instructor who you say is Jesus. This is fixed for you in the very same verse! Read the beginning of verse 15 again: "For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ..." this is clearly hyberbole, but it is true they had many instrutors (probably not 10,000 unless this is just another advanced relvelation found in the KJV alluding to modern days)....and Christ was not one of them instrutors at all!

Matter of fact....read the very next verse below 15...I'll post it for you:
1 Cor 4:16 "Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me." (Paul)
What you going to do with that? I follow the Holy Bible completely, which means I am a follower of Paul, just as I am of Jesus too.

But you must remember...Jesus was sent to othe Jews......Paul was sent to the Gentiles, which I am...therefore if Jesus said something and Paul says otherwise...I will follow Paul. Every time. This is why people get so screwed up in Matthew, they are not following Paul. This might be too deep for you though. Sorry for the wait on this reply.
edit on 7-9-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kevin32

Do we really reap what we sow? I'm mean those who have "wronged" us. It seems that alot of people who the bad things get away with it, and still keep living the good life.

Yes you/they will always reap what you sow. The problem is with us stupid people who seem to think judgement must be carried out when we deem it so. The fact is, if we really reaped everything that we sowed, and really got what was coming to us for all our sins, then all off us would be in hell with our backs broke burning for our sins while screaming "I deserve this! Holy and righteous are God's judgements!". Thankfully God is long suffering and his mercy extends far beyond what we deserve.

But to really answer you with what you want to hear....many people that do bad DO in fact get away with it. But of course....they too will one day die, correct? Once they die..............they will reap what they sowed, and they will no longer be able to run, hide, launder, pay, bribe, steal, threating, of kil there way out of judgement. God will deal with them. And you can't hide from God.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

reply to post by kevin32

Yes you/they will always reap what you sow. The problem is with us stupid people who seem to think judgement must be carried out when we deem it so. The fact is, if we really reaped everything that we sowed, and really got what was coming to us for all our sins, then all off us would be in hell with our backs broke burning for our sins while screaming "I deserve this! Holy and righteous are God's judgements!". Thankfully God is long suffering and his mercy extends far beyond what we deserve.

But to really answer you with what you want to hear....many people that do bad DO in fact get away with it. But of course....they too will one day die, correct? Once they die..............they will reap what they sowed, and they will no longer be able to run, hide, launder, pay, bribe, steal, threating, of kil there way out of judgement. God will deal with them. And you can't hide from God.

There's a verse in the Bible where it says something like, "Do unto others what you would have them do unto you."

I used to think that if you treat people nice, then they will treat you nice in return, but it seems people take advantage of me when I'm nice to them. It seems easier to be mean to others than to be nice. So I wonder if there isn't some hidden clause in that verse that says something like "Do unto others what you would have them do unto you......but don't expect them to do unto you what you would have done unto you."

What is the point of this verse if people don't treat me the way I treat them?
edit on 8-9-2011 by kevin32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kevin32

What is the point of this verse if people don't treat me the way I treat them?
Jesus taught not to seek your reward in this life, but that he will raise you from the dead to give you your reward.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
All questions answered again? This thread is getting SUPER long but as long as you guys keep asking questions (about the Bible) I will keep giving you answers from the Holy Bible (and when I say Holy Bible I mean the King James Version of the Bible, aka the Authorized Version.)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I've got a question:

My wife and I were on a road trip yesterday, and I was thinking over some things I had read in a book by Ivan Panin about Jesus' statement that flesh and blood can not enter the Kingdom. It struck me that He did not say "Neither flesh nor blood can enter..." What about flesh? We are going to be in real, physical bodies in the Kingdom, right? I note that He told another person that humans needed to be born again, and did He not mention water and the Spirit? I know of two instances where the Bible mentions transforming water, in Ezekiel 17 (IIRC) and the story of the woman at the well. I also recalled a curious lack in the Bible - there is no mention of blood before the Fall, or after the setting up of the Kingdom. When God presented Eve to Adam, he did not use the expected "This is my own flesh and blood," but "This is flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone."

Flesh + blood vs flesh + water/spirit - give me some perspective, please on this topic. Perhaps you can make some more connections.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I've got a question:
My wife and I were on a road trip yesterday, and I was thinking over some things I had read in a book by Ivan Panin about Jesus' statement that flesh and blood can not enter the Kingdom. It struck me that He did not say "Neither flesh nor blood can enter..." What about flesh? We are going to be in real, physical bodies in the Kingdom, right? I note that He told another person that humans needed to be born again, and did He not mention water and the Spirit? I know of two instances where the Bible mentions transforming water, in Ezekiel 17 (IIRC) and the story of the woman at the well. I also recalled a curious lack in the Bible - there is no mention of blood before the Fall, or after the setting up of the Kingdom. When God presented Eve to Adam, he did not use the expected "This is my own flesh and blood," but "This is flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone."

Flesh + blood vs flesh + water/spirit - give me some perspective, please on this topic. Perhaps you can make some more connections.

Great question and some pretty deep stuff too!
To start out, I hold to Adam and Eve had a water circulatory system in their bodies instead of blood prier to the fall. This would explain flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone (literately as you may recall

Now the reason I believe this is because of
Leviticus 17:11
"For the life of the flesh is IN THE BLOOD:"

Adam and Eve were immortal, but they acquired blood from somewhere that led to their eventual death. That some where was most likely the grape from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. (yeah I know, diving in head first now...)

But look up the connections between blood and wine/grape juice through out the Bible, they are almost interchangeable! Just a taste to get you started:
DEUTERONOMY 32:14
"Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure BLOOD OF THE GRAPE."

As for the flesh, your flesh can not enter into heaven, which explains why God will give us a new body, the glorified body that will be just like Jesus. And of course, your blood is worthless to, which explains why you need Jesus Christs blood atonement in the place of our self.

When Jesus Christ saves a man, He saves his soul from hell.....He does not save his body at the time....which explains why we can continue to sin after becoming a child of God (this is where people get screwed up in James and 1 John...)

there is no mention of blood before the Fall, or after the setting up of the Kingdom

No blood was needed before the fall, both of them were immortal AND sinless. Blood is required in payment of sin. If there is no sin.....no blood is needed. Hints HEBREWS 9:22
"And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without SHEDDING OF BLOOD is no remission."

After the fall...look what happened. God killed the first animal (most likely a lamb for obvious reasons). Able followed suit. Then here came Noah and the "whole world was full of sin" thus the whole world is killed in the flood. Here comes the animal sacrifices for the sins of the individual afterward found in the law, all the way up to Jesus Christ and his death.

As for after the Kingdom is set up...I hold to animal sacrifices returning.....but that is a whole other matter.

edit on 17-9-2011 by KJV1611 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join