It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple under fire for 'gay conversion' app

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
For tech people, which should mean more learned, they demonstrate a total lack of understanding of human AI body system, and programs. Wouldn't be buying an overpriced apple. Linux is a better alternative.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ag893
Harsh. But very true. I haven't met a gay from a good background either.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Thank you for that ... I truly from the bottom of my heart do not want to argue or be a bigot but I am using true to the core facts to back up what I have to add. And if I do not know I will say it, unlike some who will make up answers or google false information with no educated input. I however am very educated in the medical field.

link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by danielsil18

For every "professional" that says they are born that way there are 2 idiots that say they are not. It appears to be more of a moral choice than you realize. Every so called scientist that sets out to prove genetic homosexuality has an agenda or he would not be researching it at all.

Fixed

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

So a dolphin engaging in an instance of same sex sex is the basis of your arguement? Is this the norm for dolphins or apes? Seriously, is homosexuality the norm in any animal species? NO. A penis was never made to fit into another penis or anus. The moment two men can have sex and conceive a child I'll conceed that it's natural.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by syncelebrity

Nature provides ....natural chemicals, herbs, etc so that I can keep good hygiene. Everything comes from nature...so how do you mean nature didn't give it to me?

Are you saying tootbrushes grows on trees? Otherwise your standpoint falls, as none of those things is grown in nature, but made in Industries. If the Industries then in its turn takes the needed ingredients from Nature, is irrelevant.
Oh and you forgot the other questions aswell.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Wow, that was very impressive. You took my post and changed a word in it. Holy crap I must not be as learned as I thought I was.
So, do you actually have something to input or just playing word jumble?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

Whats the problem with this app? Because it endeavors to provide steps for an individual to change their lifestyle?

Aye, it's no difference to a App which offers advice and assistance for homosexuals to 'come out of the closet' and accept their natural sexuality.

I'm sure no-one would abject to such an App?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by ag893

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

For every "professional" that says they are born that way there are 2 that say they are not.

any sources? or is this another of your opinions?

It appears to be more of a moral choice than you realize.

This is your opinion.

Every so called scientist that sets out to prove genetic homosexuality has an agenda or he would not be researching it at all.

Are you serious? you don't agree with them, so in your view they must have an agenda?

Are you a scientist? sexologist? because those that are educated in that field seem to disagree with you, or in your view, they all have an "agenda".

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
how can they let this on if they won't even allow flash or tethering.

I don't think it's "free" speech since Apple are quite stringent with their apps - presumably for "quality" but I guess this one must have slipped through

Peace and Love

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

So a dolphin engaging in an instance of same sex sex is the basis of your arguement? Is this the norm for dolphins or apes? Seriously, is homosexuality the norm in any animal species?

Read again;

The Bonobo, which has a matriarchal society, unusual amongst apes, is a fully bisexual species—both males and females engage in heterosexual and homosexual behavior, being noted for female-female homosexuality in particular. About 60% of all sexual activity in this species is between two or more females.

NO. A penis was never made to fit into another penis or anus.

In that case, I will take it as that you never ever have ingaged in Oral Sex either, as the gentital parts neither was made for the mouth.
For some reason, however, I have the feeling that you have nevertheless engaged yourself gladly in quite a few "unnatural activities".

The moment two men can have sex and conceive a child I'll conceed that it's natural.

You mean like the Sea Horse-Male, that carries the fertilized embryos in his own stomach until they are born..?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Those who were born infertile were born that way as too keep a balance imho. Your industrial arguement means nothing. Nature provides the base and we mix, combine, shape, whatever, to create the beneficial end product. Getting back to the app. If there was an anti-christian app or christian converter this would create a huge opposition as well. There is always an opposition when something political, religious, etc are brought up. When something that can't be totally proven by fact there will always be opposing and supportive ideas.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Reply to Nightchild

The moment two men can have sex and conceive a child I'll conceed that it's natural.

You mean like the Sea Horse-Male, that carries the fertilized embryos in his own stomach until they are born..?

The male seahorse is equipped with a brood pouch on the ventral, or front-facing, side. When mating, the female seahorse deposits up to 1,500 eggs in the male's pouch. The male carries the eggs for anywhere from 9 to 45 days until they emerge, expelling fully-developed, miniature seahorses in the water. Once the seahorse babies are released into the water, the male's role is done and he offers no further care.

Care to explain why you even brought this up?? It is still between male and female?!! He just carries it rather than the female....Seriously what is with the no logic and ignorant replies?? If you bring info and proof ...actually bring it

edit on 21-3-2011 by syncelebrity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Seahorses? Seriously? It doesn't take two male sea horses to breed, it still takes a male and a female. What's your point?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

For every "professional" that says they are born that way there are 2 that say they are not. It appears to be more of a moral choice than you realize. Every so called scientist that sets out to prove genetic homosexuality has an agenda or he would not be researching it at all.

Wrong again. There have been produced plenty of evidence only the later years, that Homosexuality is indeed biological;

Gay Men Have Brains Simular to womens: "The brains of gay men resemble those of straight women, according to research published today that provides more evidence of the role of biology in sexual orientation. Using brain-scanning equipment, researchers said they discovered similarities in the brain circuits that deal with language, perhaps explaining why homosexual men tend to outperform straight men on verbal skills tests -- as do heterosexual women. The area of the brain that processes emotions also looked much the same in gay men and straight women -- and both groups have higher rates of depressive disorders than heterosexual men, researchers said. The study in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, however, found that the brain similarities were not as close in the case of gay women and straight men. Previous studies have found evidence that sexual orientation is influenced by biological factors. More than a decade ago, neurobiologist Simon LeVay reported that a key area of the hypothalamus, a brain structure linked to sexual behavior, was smaller in homosexual men than in heterosexual men.

Link: articles.latimes.com...

The only reason some groups of people are continuing to spread disinfo about Homosexuality as not being biological in its cause, is because these facts threaten their religious agendas.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So once again, the biggest beef against homosexuality, seems to be that having gay sex doesn't produce a baby.

So all of you guys attacking homosexuality based on that, must think that people should just pop out as many babies as possible, and this is critically important to a satisfying life. Maybe for some, but not for all.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Do you argue then that masturbation is also unnatural since that too does not result in conception?

I assume you object to contraception? After all, what point is sex unless it is with the intent of reproduction?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by ag893

The gay pc is getting on my nerves too... Why should we have to treat these people like... People. It's disgusting... God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve... We should round up all the good old boys and teach these faries how men should fight...
sarcasm. When ATS is this ignorant, I genuinely fear for society...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

According to the same texts you are refering to about bonobos also refer to them having sex with juveniles. Again I'll ask what's your point? Scientists are assuming actual feelings and affections for the same sex of these animals. None of them can actually interview them and ask them can they? And goodness, one to two species show minute signs of possible homosexuality and you use this as proof of it's naturality?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Wrong again. There have been produced plenty of evidence only the later years, that Homosexuality is indeed biological;

Gay Men Have Brains Simular to womens:

I'm 100% certain women have brains very very similar to men

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join