It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Apple under fire for 'gay conversion' app

page: 6
22
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by Nightchild
 


What's your point? No contraception is not natural. Masturbation is very natural indeed though. Apples and oranges between masturbation and homosexuality.


Oh? But you said that;


What is the outcome of a male orgasm? Sperm is released. What is the only purpose for sperm? To fertilize an egg. That means that the actual purpose of the male orgasm is for fertilization. No. That is why I say homosexuality is unnatural.

This, by your very definition, means that Masturbation aswell as Oral Sex and any other sexual activity with either oneself, or between a man and a woman, that do not lead to fertilisation, IS unnatural.
If you disagree with this, then you are forced to change your definition regarding what is "Natural".
You cannot claim that the only purpose for sperm is to fertilize an egg, and that this is the reason why Homosexuality is wrong, but in the same breath claim that Masturbation and Oral sex is fully okay, despite those activities not leading to fertilisation. And, as the moth neither contains any Eggs or Sperms, and masturbation does not lead to fertilisation(Unless regarding Spermdonation), then the only way it is possible to read your statement is that Masturbation and Oral Sex is indeed as "Unnatural" as Homosexuality.

Care to explain?




posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity
 


That would be the easy way to deal with it
it's been suggested.......but ignored (ohhhh the irony).



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum
Reply to post by danielsil18
 


Yeah I'm ignorant, I don't know what I'm talking about as a gay male, who had severe depression and hopelessness before coming out, and being genuinely contented with my life... I'm ducking out this thread... I want to deny the ignorance


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



I think you misunderstood my post.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18
 


No, dunce. That's natural law. SCIENCE (your God) tells us homosexuality is unnatural. We all came from a man and a woman. It doesn't matter how you were raised. We call came from a male and female. Animals as well. No animal or human could come into existence without the sperm and an egg. Therefore it is obviously unnatural. You are ignorant if you try to dispute those irrefutable scientific facts of life. You will never justify your acts of immorality. It will NEVER be natural. Science says so, natural law says so, and God says so. Get over it.
edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan


Because it endeavors to provide steps for an individual to change their lifestyle?


Lifestyle???

Geez -

You tell me... Would an app aimed at turning you homosexual work on you?

I have no problem with the freedom to put this on the market, but that reasoning is pretty lame, just saying.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan


Whats the problem with this app? Because it endeavors to provide steps for an individual to change their lifestyle?



A step that often leads to suicide....


There is a higher morality that is in place now... no longer is it a morality of exclusion based on personal preference, it is one of humanism. The tribal ways of primitive peoples no longer apply...

Welcome to the Grand Narrative....



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Reply to post by danielsil18
 





 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


Cut the crap. If homosexuals don't wish to convert and change themselves, then they simply don't have to download the app!! Simple as that!! If they kill themselves over it, than that is their choice. What sane grown man would kill himself over something like that anyway?! If they created a homosexual convert app, I wouldn't give it the time of day much less kill myself. Get REAL.
edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed
 


Haha I was about to bring that point up as well. People's ignorance is astounding sometimes. I feel sad for them really



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
reply to post by danielsil18
 


No, dunce. That's natural law. SCIENCE (your God) tells us homosexuality is unnatural. We all came from a man and a woman. It doesn't matter how you were raised. We call came from a male and female. Animals as well. No animal or human could come into existence without the sperm and an egg. Therefore it is obviously unnatural. You are ignorant if you try to dispute those irrefutable scientific facts of life. You will never justify your acts of immorality. It will NEVER be natural. Science says so, natural law says so, and God says so. Get over it.
edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)


Quote the sentence where I said it's natural? You seem to be misinterpreting everything I post. Last time I told you to quote something that you claimed I said, but you haven't. Now quote where I said that we didn't come from a male and female.
edit on 21-3-2011 by danielsil18 because: typo



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It's very hard to be supportive of the Gay community when they whine like this, acting like they feel threatened by some idiotic app. SHEEEEEESH! There are some VERY offensive apps out there, there's porn, there's violence, let's talk about those please. Good lord, I have never heard of such utter nonsense.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


Cut the crap. If homosexuals don't wish to convert and change themselves, then they simply don't have to download the app!! Simple as that!! If they kill themselves over it, than that is their choice. What sane grown man would kill himself over something like that anyway?! If they created a homosexual convert app, I wouldn't give it the time of day much less kill myself. Get REAL.


So you only care about the sane and the grown? What about the unstable and the young?

The issue here though is that Apple typically does things due to corporate preference... what you are witnessing is the backlash against that preference... the backlash is just as right as the corporates ability to state a preference...

However, this is not akin to something that helps you lose weight...



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by woghd
It's very hard to be supportive of the Gay community when they whine like this, acting like they feel threatened by some idiotic app. SHEEEEEESH! There are some VERY offensive apps out there, there's porn, there's violence, let's talk about those please. Good lord, I have never heard of such utter nonsense.


What? When THEY Whine? Frankly, I'm hetero as they come... and I'm COMPLAINING about this too.

And if you don't recall, having the fundamental right to bitch about something is what our founders had in mind....



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


The unstable and young are apparently stable and educated enough to have a cell phone to go inside the market to download the app?! Yeah. That makes alot of sense. If they have enough sense to do that, they have enough sense to press the DELETE button or heres an idea...DON'T DOWNLOAD IT AT ALL!!! Problem solved!!!
edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
reply to post by danielsil18
 


No, dunce. That's natural law. SCIENCE (your God) tells us homosexuality is unnatural. We all came from a man and a woman. It doesn't matter how you were raised. We call came from a male and female. Animals as well. No animal or human could come into existence without the sperm and an egg. Therefore it is obviously unnatural. You are ignorant if you try to dispute those irrefutable scientific facts of life. You will never justify your acts of immorality. It will NEVER be natural. Science says so, natural law says so, and God says so. Get over it.
edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)


I believe you are a tad confused; Science do say that Homosexuality is Natural(Read the Thread) and so does every Zoologist. God, on the other hand, says that you are a great sinner if you wear clothing vowen by two different materials, and, that if a child steps up against its parents, it should be stoned to death, and so should a Woman that is found by her husband to not be a Virgin.

Oh, and in regards of what is "Natural" you would probably be shocked to know what actually occurs in Nature. I recommend you to stay of it, for the sake of avoiding the shock-impact.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893
 


So are you going to ignore the my posts like your friend? You claimed I said something, I asked you to quote it. Or are you going to keep skipping posts?



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


The unstable and young are apparently stable and educated enough to have a cell phone to go inside the market to download the app?! Yeah. That makes alot of sense. If they have enough sense to do that, they have enough sense to press the DELETE button or heres an idea...DON'T DOWNLOAD IT AT ALL!!! Problem solved!!!
edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)


Once again... this is more about a backlash on Apple's corporate stance towards primitive mindsets than it is about who may or may not download this...

Apple has some 'splainin to do....

So Steve Jobs... why are you a Hatriot?



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


Why are you labeling anti homosexuality as hatred? That is a very ignorrant statement.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


No, your as atheistic as they come and your finding another reason to jump onto the gay's bandwagon to spite Christians just because. I see right through your act. It amazes me what kind of hypocrites come from the atheist religion. How is it that straight Atheist men will jump onto the gay's bandwagon but when confronted with their sexual realities in person, they freak out?! I'm 100% sure that any heterosexual man that calls himself an atheist or liberal or pro-gay whatever, would be SICKENED by the mere sight of 2 men kissing in front of them. That is, if you are straight. But in my experience talking to supposedly "straight" heterosexual atheist men, it seems many aren't that straight at all if they truly are as pro-gay as they say! I wouldn't tolerate seeing two men kiss in my presence. ESPECIALLY in front of my kids. If heterosexual atheist men approve of this, maybe they should reevaluate their sexual orientation because something surely ain't right.
edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
You tell me... Would an app aimed at turning you homosexual work on you?


That should be the next thing they market.

Let's see them give it a 4+ star rating, too.



new topics

top topics



 
22
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join