It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple under fire for 'gay conversion' app

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilly1

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by lilly1

He is a real person with feelings???Where in the bible does it say that

YOU AND THE REST OF "ONE BOOKERS" NEED RELIGION ONLY BECAUSE YOU CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AFTER YOU DIE. NOTHING MORE.

Not true. I also care about what happens now. God affects my daily life through reading His word and prayer. I love God, He is a real person with feelings. And you can actually have a relationship with Him, there is nothing else like it.

Btw we are getting way off topic here.

I love gay people.

edit on 27-3-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

Yes He has feelings. He says that He loves us. That's why Jesus came and died for us.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

You are just brainwashed. This forum is not going to be interesting if people are going to be engulfed in their certainties regarding the unprovable. Your dick is at the level of my ass, and vice versa. Sex naturally meanders with what's directly in front of it. Do you get it? Biological disposals?? Your bible has feeble sources for its claim to be an authorative figure of God speech. I am not against the concept of God's existence. But I know how to distinguish God's writting from a manmade's report. Therefore the bible would have no value: it is all manmade reports.

<< 24  25  26   >>

join