It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple under fire for 'gay conversion' app

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Is reproduction not the ultimate goal in society???? The will to survive goes hand in hand with reproduction. If being gay was natural, there would be more gays. And if there were more gays then societies would reduce. (which is not necessarily bad) .... and hey its the NWO agenda anyway. I bet the Elites or government have brainwashed people into becoming gay...As a population control (highly speculative)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Tell me if you are going to stop replying to my responses because it seems you skipped the last one.

link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Does any of this imply at all that homosexuality is natural? NO.
If there was proof positive that homosexuals brains are different then does this mean that homosexuality is natural? Absolutely not. Scientists say that pedophiles have different brain scans as well, they also claim to be born that way. Does that make them natural?

link   
Reply to post by danielsil18

I'm sorry when did they come up with scientific evidence that people are born gay? You are implying there is a gay gene? Cite your sources please. And make them credible.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Medically True !!!!
Look at the medical issues more than the social. Then you will find good answers.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by syncelebrity
reply to post by bsbray11

I bet the Elites or government have brainwashed people into becoming gay...As a population control (highly speculative)

So now people can be brainwashed into becoming homosexual? how do you think they accomplished that? HAARP?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by syncelebrity

Actually, there may be an argument for homsexuality being a natural form of population control.

Either way, who cares? I really, really, really, really, really don't care what you do in your bedroom. Any more than I care about exactly how many baked beans you eat.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

I'm sorry, I forgot you were there. What was your question?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
Reply to post by danielsil18

I'm sorry when did they come up with scientific evidence that people are born gay? You are implying there is a gay gene? Cite your sources please. And make them credible.

Quote the sentence where I said that there is scientific evidence that there is a "gay gene"?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by danielsil18

I'm sorry, I forgot you were there. What was your question?

Actually you skipped a whole reply just for you. It's on page 3.
edit on 21-3-2011 by danielsil18 because: Page 3

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What happens in nature, is natural. Homosexuality definitely does happen naturally among animals, including humans. If your twisted and sick medieval ideology claims two people of same sex being in love is for some crazy reason immoral, you are welcome to make a deluded bigot of yourself. Just dont spread lies about it being unnatural, immoral, or a choice.

edit on 21/3/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by Christian Voice

Another common sense statement. The truth has been revealed. Now if these airheads will get it through their thick skulls homosexuality is not natural, then there is hope for them. It doesn't matter if animals do it, its not natural for them either!! Every animal and human being on this planet came here through a female and male. NO OTHER WAY. Had homosexuality been natural, offspring could have occured from that, but it isn't!! Only uneducated liberal hicks couldn't comprehend that! Science confirms homosexuality isn't natural by mere nature so why the hell are you trying to say otherwise?! You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your mother and father! None of us would! Therefore that is natural and homosexuality isn't!

link   

The gay-pedo argument is as ridiculous as it gets. It REEKS of sheer ignorance... What about the paedos that go for the opposite sex, you tell me that... They're hetero, hell, they're the same as normal heteros... THAT'S your logic from where I'm sitting...

link   

Originally posted by syncelebrity

The male seahorse is equipped with a brood pouch on the ventral, or front-facing, side. When mating, the female seahorse deposits up to 1,500 eggs in the male's pouch. The male carries the eggs for anywhere from 9 to 45 days until they emerge, expelling fully-developed, miniature seahorses in the water. Once the seahorse babies are released into the water, the male's role is done and he offers no further care.

Care to explain why you even brought this up?? It is still between male and female?!! He just carries it rather than the female....Seriously what is with the no logic and ignorant replies?? If you bring info and proof ...actually bring it

edit on 21-3-2011 by syncelebrity because: (no reason given)

First; Please use the quotation-function properly, for right now you have used it backwards and it looks terrible.

Care to explain why you even brought this up?? It is still between male and female?!! He just carries it rather than the female....Seriously what is with the no logic and ignorant replies?? If you bring info and proof ...actually bring it

edit on 21-3-2011 by syncelebrity because: (no reason given)

To demonstrate that everything in Nature is not based upon Human Constructions, functionings and "morals, as some would want it to believe. The reason I brought up seahorses is because the haters also very often loves to state that "Males were not intended to bare a child".
Just punctured one of those airballoons while I was at it.

But now; It is your turn to adress the facts being provided. And no, you have not done so, sorry, nor have Christian Voice. You have both only cherrypicked single points and ignored the rests, as you have no ability to answer it and you know it.

For instance, when Christian Voice claimed that Homosexual behaviour was not the "norm" in the mentioned species, I provided proof that it indeed were, and that, for instance, the Bonobo-Ape were a genuin Bisexual Species. Why is that so? If the males are not intended for it?
Yes, I want an answer to that. And yes, the Bonobo-Ape indeed practices sex as actual pleasure.

It is very telling indeed how haters never manage to answer any factual points, more than one or another single one, and then ignores all the rest.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

I'm saying homosexuals claim to be born that way. Pedophiles and zoophiles claim it as well. Does any of this mean any of this is normal?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In fact what is the most retarded aspect of this entire issue... These people are supposedly Christian... Why then are they giving judgement, when ONLY the almighty can judge

link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by Nightchild

Does any of this imply at all that homosexuality is natural? NO.
If there was proof positive that homosexuals brains are different then does this mean that homosexuality is natural? Absolutely not. Scientists say that pedophiles have different brain scans as well, they also claim to be born that way. Does that make them natural?

Which way do you want it? First you argue that Homosexuality is not natural, as it is not the norm in any of the mentioned Species. When I proved that it indeed are, and even with 60%, you then argued that "Well it is anyway not biological", and when I once again provided proof that it indeed are, you then once again took your next grasp; That Homosexuality is not natural, and thus, we are once again back at square One. Lol.
So; How was it regarding the actions of Unnatural activities such as Oral Sex, again? I do not believe you ever answered that one, whether you have ever performed such unnatural actions, or if you truly live as you preach..?

link   

How much you wanna bet that if a pedophile made a song called "Born this way" it was cause a controversy worldwide! And homosexuals would oppose it?! Hypocrites at best! If you guys are born that way, surely they are too!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Just tell if me if you are not going to reply, you don't have to ignore me, just tell me if you are going to stop replying.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
why is it whenever someone mentions the topic of homosexuality it quickly becomes some argument on whichever sides moral superiority?

The thread is about the gay conversion app, not some greater question on the morality or science behind homosexuality.

Again, if you don't like it, don't download it. It's really very simple people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join