It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple under fire for 'gay conversion' app

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Alright, I'll adress it. What is the outcome of a male orgasm? Sperm is released. What is the only purpose for sperm? To fertilize an egg. That means that the actual purpose of the male orgasm is for fertilization. Can a man put his penis inside of another man and fertilize an egg? No. That is why I say homosexuality is unnatural.
There is nowhere on this planet that proves homosexuality is genetic in any way.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by syncelebrity
Is reproduction not the ultimate goal in society????

Not in my opinion, no. If it's your ultimate goal then more power to you. As for me, having kids is not what I'm planning my life around. Maybe that, and not planning my life around food, either, is what separates me from animals.

The will to survive goes hand in hand with reproduction.

Yeah, yeah. Ever since ancient Greece and earlier people have been afraid of death and looked at having kids as kind of a way of at least keeping their blood line "immortal." I don't mind to die, eventually, and I don't mind leaving behind no kids, either.

If being gay was natural,

It is by definition natural, because it is found widespread in nature, even amongst mammals. It is natural. It's just not something you're familiar with, and so you understandably have misconceptions.

I bet the Elites or government have brainwashed people into becoming gay...As a population control (highly speculative)

It's been around since times immemorial, and like I said, it's widespread in animal populations too, so this doesn't really make sense.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

lol, good i think they should find a way to cure 'em. Just kidding, but i am really sick of the fact that i can walk down the hallway in my school and see a two homosexual couples making out, the funny thing is they're of both sexes.. just keep it under wraps dammit.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Nightchild

Wrong again. There have been produced plenty of evidence only the later years, that Homosexuality is indeed biological;

Gay Men Have Brains Simular to womens:

I'm 100% certain women have brains very very similar to men

Actually, Womens and Mens brains is clearly different in its construction. For instance the mass and shape of the Frontal Lobe. Other differences are the portioned amounts of Gray and White Matter. But all that is for another discussion.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

Not judgement Skippy, discernment. God said as Christians we are the salt of the Earth. it is our responsibility to notify the world of God's laws. So don't hand me that judge not crap that pro gay people usually spout. As I have shown several times over in this thread, I don't need the Bible to argue this point.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

So, you agree masturbation is unnatural?

And that sexual activity of any sort should only be performed when the intent is reproduction?

edit on 21-3-2011 by Essan because: added comment

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

I said no such thing and your ability to interpret common sense thoughts is lacking...Maybe you will understand someday

Nature didn't intend it, nor did god.

I've got to duck out of this thread. The stupid is starting to get to me.

link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice

Alright, I'll adress it. What is the outcome of a male orgasm? Sperm is released. What is the only purpose for sperm? To fertilize an egg. That means that the actual purpose of the male orgasm is for fertilization. Can a man put his penis inside of another man and fertilize an egg? No. That is why I say homosexuality is unnatural.
There is nowhere on this planet that proves homosexuality is genetic in any way.

And again; Therefore must also oral sex between a man and a woman be considered unnatural and wrong, right? I really want an actual answer to this. And yes, it IS the same thing.
Also, using protection must be considered wrong aswell, as it prohibits a natural fertilisation.

link   

Originally posted by minnow329
reply to post by dolphinfan

lol, good i think they should find a way to cure 'em. Just kidding, but i am really sick of the fact that i can walk down the hallway in my school and see a two homosexual couples making out, the funny thing is they're of both sexes.. just keep it under wraps dammit.

That's just it (if I'm reading correctly today) no I don't want to see homosexual couples "making out" in public. I also don't want to see heterosexual couples "making out" in public. I'm equal opportunity I don't want to see any of it. Holding hands, either way is fine, but when I see tongues it makes me uncomfortable either way, and don't worry I don't put on large public displays of affection either, that's saved for home.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
As for zoophilia or pedophilia, those nicely illustrate that sexuality is NOT a choice. Who would choose to be a zoophile or a pedophile? So much for the (truly absurd) choice argument..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Then take the stupidity with you when you leave.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed

I've got to duck out of this thread. The stupid is starting to get to me.

Know what you mean! I've no idea why I got involved ..... and anyway nearly time for bed (just my hetrosexual self all alone, in case anyone cares) and I'll not be losing sleep worrying about this.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Alright, I'll adress it. What is the outcome of a male orgasm? Sperm is released.

That is not exactly right. An orgasm and ejaculation are two separate mechanisms. A guy who knows what he is doing can achieve orgasm without ejaculation. And it's pretty awesome, I can have multiple orgasms.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

What's your point? No contraception is not natural. Masturbation is very natural indeed though. Apples and oranges between masturbation and homosexuality.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by Christian Voice

The church certainly do a good job of that, so your right, I concede, of course I've never heard of a priest commiting sexual deviancy, you know, to uphold HIS laws...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

As I have shown several times over in this thread, I don't need the Bible to argue this point.

What you do is ignore the posts that you can't reply.

At the end of the day, education erases ignorance. When Sexologists say one thing about their field and someone uneducated disagrees then it shows much more than ignorance from the person.
But what really surprises me is that most of the ones against homosexuality are christians, but they debate without an education in that field. Their opinion comes from the bible.

About the app, people shouldn't complain about it since it can be ignored.
edit on 21-3-2011 by danielsil18 because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

Whats the problem with this app? Because it endeavors to provide steps for an individual to change their lifestyle?

Why is this any different than an app that helps you lose weight? Clearly there are folks who are biologically and/or emotionally geared to being overweight and over eating and there are a bunch of apps that are meant to help those folks change their lifestyle.

This is no different. If the gay pressure groups are that concerned about this, why don't they simply come up with an app to assist folks to come out of the closet?

Free speach is free speach. I've heard these Exodus folks on both the radio and have seen them on TV - they are about two steps away from speaking in tongues and snake charming. Nobody is going to use the app and frankly, having it out there, IMO makes their entire movement look foolish, which it is.

The level of sensitivity that currently exists in this society is sickening. Get over it

Wow. Epic double-speak. The 'lack of sensitivity' for those who would promote self-loathing among people who happen to have trouble accepting their homosexuality.

Because, you know, as you say, being gay is just like being fat and all they have to do is 'diet' that gay away and they'll be normal, acceptable, 'correct' hetero people. LOL
edit on 21-3-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

Apple under fire for 'gay conversion' app

www.telegraph.co.uk

Apple has come under fire for approving an "app" that offers guidance on how homosexual people can be "cured" and convert to heterosexuality

The "gay cure" application, designed to be used on Apple's hand-held devices, was created by and named after Exodus International, a religious organisation which believes in teaching "freedom from homosexuality through prayer and practicing conversion therapy".

was given a "4+" rating by the company
(visit the link for the full news article)

Darn, Where is my quitting smoking app? Losers, they have a gay conversion app and no tobbacco free app? Now I am mad.
Hmmph we get enough discrimination, now no apps for smokers, oh kinda of like no apps for smoker's who want a job typical!
Sorry, but if someone dn't want the app, simple don't freaking download it, and if they do it's obvious they want the use of it sheesh!

edit on 21-3-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by danielsil18

Yeah I'm ignorant, I don't know what I'm talking about as a gay male, who had severe depression and hopelessness before coming out, and being genuinely contented with my life... I'm ducking out this thread... I want to deny the ignorance

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't know why it took me so long to think of this. The best response to this would be to develop an app for hetero conversion.
The app would teach people how to turn their heterosexual lifestyle around and become fabulous.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join