It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by megaresistence
reply to post by elevenaugust

Bridgewater, NJ (somerset county)

Thanks! This is for "Under Water" and the map he just made here

link   

united states... bridgewater, nj

link   
Me and the hubby were JUST talking about this!! I live in a big city in Kansas, there is a ton of air traffic here. Not to mention the fact that we are a few miles from the air base that is pretty big. We have been hearing this noise around 8 till around noonish... sometimes longer. It doesn't happen every day but it is that SAME EXACT noise! Also worth noting - thought all the chemtrail stuff was crazy till I woke up last month and they were doing it here! I went out at about 7 am, there were planes just zig zagging across the sky! It was so crazy to see, now I totally get the whole chemtrail thing.

Anyways yeah we can very much tell that this is not a normal plane/jet noise. We hear those all the time! This was like a never landing jet, the loudest I've ever heard! We hear it in our house, then went outside to hear it was even louder out there! At first we thought it was just a loud jet... but it kept going over a few hours. Also - the sound never got louder or less loud (as it the plane flying around) it was constant and even.

Just my two cents!

link   
sounds like a jet engine to me guys, remember, we're at war with libya now.

here's a news story from portland thats talking about long jet engine firings.www.kgw.com...

link   
For what it's worth, I've checked Sagan's book Contact for how he presented in words the artificial signals from the radio telescopes. "'It's a frequency around 9.2 gigahertz, not very monochromatic: The bandwidth is a few hundred hertz. It's linearly polarized and it's transmitting a set of moving pulses restricted to two different amplitudes.'" Page 76. The signal turned out to be a simple sending of long strings of prime numbers over and over. When properly assembled into a frame of reference, they represent pictures and words.

This data means nothing to me. Of course, neither did the rumbling noises in the movie, but I suppose we can assume those noises were created by the special effects department inkeeping with mimicking the pulsed sounds of prime numbers.

Wouldn't it be funny if ETs were flying around the world also mimicking the movie sounds with gigantic boomboxes to contact us!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcat99
reply to post by liejunkie01

B-2As are reasonably quiet - I think you may be meaning B1B which are very noisy??
Have witnessed a B-2A at an airshow and it was eerily quiet

I have too and the pilot was flying low and slow and it was loud. People will believe what they want too. I thought I would share the most plausible explanation of these recent noises. Not an ufo or something. My bad.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
From what I can hear in this video it could be possibly be a cutting torch being waved around in a large cylinder. It could also be many other things and so I am running with inconclusive. With regards to these sounds being heard across the world. I would say it's the repositioning of fighters and bombers for use in the middle east.

There is also a sound in the video that seems like gas from a torch.
edit on 21-3-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
When I hear it, it sounds like a washer machine thats off track.
Or sometimes I hear a whooosh.. whoooosh... and so on, in a low tone kinda like a movie with a dimensional portal opening. Freaky !?

Ehhh... but what ever, nothing to trip about.
Just throwing it out to see if anyone else hears something like that, too?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We hear those sounds all the time up here in Cleveland. As well as a few sky wonders like the A. Borealis(Northern Lights come down. Those sounds are creepy as hell, and I would like to know what they are? If you stand out in an open field you can really get the reverberation effect going through you. Creepy.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
16 pages and no one knows what is causing these sounds? That is one hell of a mystery. Are there any articles in newspapers anywhere about this? I admit I havn't read through the entire thread, so I apologise if someone has already asked, but are there any scientists or geologists that have any answers??

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

i live in ocean city md and heard it at 8:00 is it traveling south from here actually its more lke 8:15 so if it traveld to va beach in 15 mins or less its not a plain we know of. it happened twice in a row right after the first died not lowerd in intensity just stopped. then just started just like that. no increase in sound. i played contact with my dj speakes and wow pretty close not exact. pattern was real close.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
To everyone that witnesses this rumbling odd sound, would you like to help "Under Water" and answer few questions for the location map?

Any help will be much appreciated.
So, here are the questions that have to be put in this thread

1. the exact location
2. the time it happened
3. how long it lasted
4. do your best to describe the sound, was it long and constant with no fade in/ fade out? was it pulsating or rhythmic? did the ground shake or vibrate the whole time?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I periodically notice Rumbling here in Arizona, and even posted a video of it in another thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know what it is except that it is NOT air traffic. I used to live near the Stennis Space Center and it sounds and feels exactly like when they would test rocket engines.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I HEARD THIS MARCH 19th! I actually woke up my husband and my oldest daughter and asked them what they thought it was. It was incredibly loud and went on for well over 1/2 hour before I went to sleep again.

It was after midnight in San Francisco CA near Sutro Tower on Twin Peaks - a really really loud hum. It was a stormy night and there had been wind and rain and even an unusual tornado warning within the previous 24 hours and went on all weekend but That really loud hum drowned it all out and was very very weird and unusual.

I can't believe there is an ATS thread ... or many - well of course there are... Should have guessed.

I can tell you it wasn't a plane or a tunnel drill - it was definitely coming from above. And on such a stormy night I couldn't see anything but rain clouds - there were no lights what ever it was. And it was from more than just wind in the tower - it was bigger than that - bigger and from more directions.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

between salisburry and oc Md. eastern shore 815am 3-21-2011 twice in a row. what about emp's maybe a week one. anyone have any eletronic failers or power losses?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

i would also put bets on underground tunneling, or underground water, lava flow

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

hey friend....i just looked and my location is not on his map....

link   
Last night I was awoken by short busts of rumbles, like a plane was swooping down over my house several times during the night.

WTF is going on?

link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
to me it sounds like tribal drumming, or a moving train underground. .

My first thought was that it had a complex syncopated 4/4 beat that changed a bit during the recording, it sounded like a musical beat.

edit on 3/21/2011 by czygyny because: better phrasing

edit on 3/21/2011 by czygyny because: wacky font size

edit on 3/21/2011 by czygyny because: WTH?!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Pretty loud to me. Play at 1:35 towards the end as it is leaving. If there are a couple B-2's in the air flying low and fast because they were on a 25 hour mission and wanted to get home, this would make a hell of a rumbling. This is the most plausible explanation I have seen. Unless you want to believe it was a ufo.
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join