It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Predicts Disaster August 22nd

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This is now starting to be just a little more than coincedence. The fact that this person picked this date 2.5 years ago is creepy after all the august 22nd prophecies now floating around!

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have heard that the 22nd is a historical day in the Muslim community and that certain things were to happen on that day. It also happens to be the day the president of Iran ,Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, is supposed to give his reply about the nuclear situation. The 22nd was one of the days the plot to down several plains from Britain was speculated to have been set for. I believe that when the next attack will happen it will be from many different enemies not just one. Chances are that our oil supply from Venezuela will be cut off by Chávezit. Your dream could be one of the dominos to fall and if all is true go get a good bicycle because gas is going to be impossible to buy.
FYI

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
To go along with everyone else's dreams:

I ve been having this dream where I am in a city. All of a sudden sirens go off and planes start falling from the sky. A giant explosion erupts and a large wave of water engulfs the city. I'm running but the water overtakes everything.

The second dream Im driving down the turnpike towards Philadelphia. I see an explosion in the distance and I see a tidal wave of fire on the horizon. It starts raining fire and eventually the wave hits us =/

What these mean? I dont know, but its been reoccuring. Just thought i'd share since the other dreams kinda related to mine. My girlfriend has been having similar disturbing dreams and we both try and stay pretty connectd with our spiritual sides.

Hopefully its just a normal class Tuesday per usual

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I would take note of the dream. I have had lucid dreams that showed me the future like the tornado that hit our town when I was a child. I had mentioned my dream to my mother and said wouldn't it be strange if a tornado was to hit today.

The day had started out clear and beautiful and ended up with I think between 3-9 people dying that day; one a school friend of mine.

The date was March 29, 1976 Cabot, Arkansas

Although I am British I went to school in America.

If her dreams are that vivid; there is definitely a warning given.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP

My brother is called clinton and he will be traveling the us around the 22nd

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
bloody tuesday? I hope not. 2 days left. I really think this is creepy myself. I mean two years ago? Is this why Alex Jones made a prediction about an upcoming attack? Because of a Muslim Religious holiday? Well now that there are people informed of this, the attack probably wont happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
just because it was done 2 years ago doesnt make it more "authentic", now I am not saying this is all BULL# but to a degree certain people are responsible for having "active imaginations" and "scaremongering", at the moment I aint gettin off the wall.

At the moment with all this going on anyone who may have stumbled upon this thread could have thought putting all the current events together to create a "realistic" prediction,seemed very clever and indeed it has got people(myself included) slightly worried some more than others(reference to people talking about buying a years worth of water,food &t oilet roll among other things, you really should get out more and live, well since you believe your going to die!.)

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
For her to post aug 22nd, two years ago is rather creepy.... and so is the fact that we now have 8 missing eygptians running round unaccounted for...

A convenient scape goat maybe? Or are there reasons why the us goverment are not broadcasting this??? maybe just maybe the predictor is right.

Better be ready and safe than dead and sorry.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ever since I was a teenager the date, August 22ed seemed to mean something to me but I never knew what it was.

Each year as that date approached I would have this feeling of "dread" or "saddness".
The next day I would be just fine.

Now, after reading this thread I am wondering if this is the August 22ed that I had these feelings about.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Nothing beyond the current chaos will take place on Aug. 22.
Yes there will be terrorist activities on that day , just as there were today and yesterday.
But nothing more extreme will take place. That is my prediction. Now I'm a psychic.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thanks to Psycmeistr for bringing this thread back from the dead, I'm trying to be positive about the Aug. 22 date but dreams like this make me wonder if it's unavoidable. Think I'll stock-up on food and water tomorrow just incase. I hope dgtempe doesnt see this thread

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
One of the missing Egyptians was caught at O'Hare in Chicago the same day as the London bust. Does anyone think somebody should drop a line to a law enforcement agency? I mean, we have a possible location in the Clinton stop on the Green Line here in Chicago. If something were to happen and we all sat by how stupid would we feel? I'm thinking about it, especially since I'll be in the city myself that day.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I had a Dream and some may find this to be interesting others not, take it as you wish.

I remember the dream being a little confusing to understand and i thought and thought and until this past weekend struggle to make it clear cause some of the things conflicted.

Memory is supposed to stop in its tracks at June 28, 2006.
happened back in Feb 2006,
I seen shooting Stars Everywhere is was amazing, Shahab-3 (meaning shooting star possibly what Iran has).
Then there was thunder and what appeared bright sun rose first from the East
and then from the West and a bang that made me fall to the ground, this cause wide spread panic and disruption all part of the Earth and then i looked up and see what i think is the moon, or it is very important on that day it seems that everyone was looking to the sky. Looking East-Northeast Just Before Dawn
Tuesday, August 22, 2006 there will be a cresent moon.
and solar alignment as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
D4RKKN1GHT just because she said 22nd Aug 2 yeers ago doesnt mean it will ever happen, "scaremongering" you I and many others are victims of it, she didnt say Aug 22nd 2006 did she no ! she said Aug 22nd ! while being "in-tune" I mean cooome oooon! dont prove nothing but that she thinks because she had some sort of vivid dream she is special!!!

Im getting really sick of people linking stuff with this its really getting me, everytime you look at this its someone else has a dream where the world ends. who hasnt had some hollywood style action dream ?

To a reasonable extent I do believe in this sort of stuff (otherwise I wouldnt be reading this or posting this reply), but their is so many storytellers posting sh!t!

BTW 22 the number was my FAVOURITE no as a kid I dont know why dont ask but I used to think I want to be 22, This does not make me some sort of propheciser but it show how easily you can associate alot of these theories with normal rational everyday things.

PS If anything happens you can all point and laugh!(at me)

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo
D4RKKN1GHT just because she said 22nd Aug 2 yeers ago doesnt mean it will ever happen, "scaremongering" you I and many others are victims of it, she didnt say Aug 22nd 2006 did she no ! she said Aug 22nd ! while being "in-tune" I mean cooome oooon! dont prove nothing but that she thinks because she had some sort of vivid dream she is special!!!

Im getting really sick of people linking stuff with this its really getting me, everytime you look at this its someone else has a dream where the world ends. who hasnt had some hollywood style action dream ?

To a reasonable extent I do believe in this sort of stuff (otherwise I wouldnt be reading this or posting this reply), but their is so many storytellers posting sh!t!

BTW 22 the number was my FAVOURITE no as a kid I dont know why dont ask but I used to think I want to be 22, This does not make me some sort of propheciser but it show how easily you can associate alot of these theories with normal rational everyday things.

PS If anything happens you can all point and laugh!(at me)

I partially agree with you, cept I'm not as argry
Some people do seem to just add onto the "predictions", which are obviously fabricated. Just calm down and wait and see. I mean it is only one day.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This thread started out very interesting. While reading through it in the beginning I didn't even realize that this was originally posted two yrs earlier and when I did see that I got all freaked out inside.

But in spite of that I think that this date has been strung around on this board, that board and other sites including news that August 22nd will come and go. Perhaps there was something planned for that day maybe we thwarted it by bringing it to light and researching what that day means to Islam. Who will ever know.
But we sheeple will all go on and say "see told you" "just another crappy doomsday prediction."

But if it does come true we all sit around providing it isn't cataclysmic and s*hit our pants or we blow it off and say it's never going to happen.

BUT...we will just have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark_Raven

I had a Dream and some may find this to be interesting others not, take it as you wish.

I remember the dream being a little confusing to understand and i thought and thought and until this past weekend struggle to make it clear cause some of the things conflicted.

Memory is supposed to stop in its tracks at June 28, 2006.
happened back in Feb 2006,
I seen shooting Stars Everywhere is was amazing, Shahab-3 (meaning shooting star possibly what Iran has).
Then there was thunder and what appeared bright sun rose first from the East
and then from the West and a bang that made me fall to the ground, this cause wide spread panic and disruption all part of the Earth and then i looked up and see what i think is the moon, or it is very important on that day it seems that everyone was looking to the sky. Looking East-Northeast Just Before Dawn
Tuesday, August 22, 2006 there will be a cresent moon.
and solar alignment as well.

now ive had a dream on christmas day 2005 were i also saw alot of people staring into the sky around dawn...i didnt see shooting stars but i did see alot of reddish glowing lights in the sky..my first instinct was that they must be ufo's..then as i turned 180 degrees i saw the sun and what appeared to be the moon..and another planet sized object that was moving across the sky(planet x,nibiru) ..i do remeber alot of people were panicing ..and just by looking at the moving planet i got this pain in my left hand...and when i woke up the pain was still there until the midnight the 25th

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
are you guys messed up on what day it is? on pg 5 people on there were people on the east coast saying it was the 23rd already? i live in illinois and its only 1:23pm on the 21st. so we arent out of the clear yet.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
since most of these attacks seem to be one right after another..this ladys dream doesnt seem far fetched at all...i think some ppl had asteroid impacts confused with bombs being set off...now the storys are starting to make since...lets hope nothing happens..but a part of me cant go on living this way...so i guess well need a change somehow..even if it does come from nuclear war...lets not forget et intervention

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
wow, I've only just seen this thread.

Okay the dream didnt mention 2006, nor did it specifically mention August. Although he claimed the air felt like August.

Now Nuclear bombs (suitcase bombs), which we have be warned about. Going off in several US cities.

WOW

I'm still not convinced about people predicting things, the paranormal etc. But this is just strange. Coupled with Alex Jones's warnings....terror alerts every day etc. The US/Canadian millitary exercise taking place that happened before 9/11........

I'm not convinced about August 22nd. Its been thrown around a bit much in the mainstream media. Lots of people are talking about it. Maybe not a great date for such an attack. Although the links and implications to Iranian involvment may well be the goal. Who knows.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Peyres]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join