It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Predicts Disaster August 22nd

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
are you guys messed up on what day it is? on pg 5 people on there were people on the east coast saying it was the 23rd already? i live in illinois and its only 1:23pm on the 21st. so we arent out of the clear yet.

LOL!

notice the year

this thread was made 2 years ago, which is very spooky.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Does anyone know the number of a tipline or something we could call and let them know about all this? Sure, it may seem farfetched, but if there is an attack tomorrow and you could have done something, how will you feel watching those people die?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by skipniklas
Does anyone know the number of a tipline or something we could call and let them know about all this? Sure, it may seem farfetched, but if there is an attack tomorrow and you could have done something, how will you feel watching those people die?

Yea right��.hello yes you have to listen to me, I heard on a forum, Ermm a conspiracy forum, in the Predictions & Prophecies thread that a ��.beep beep beep.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres

LOL!

notice the year

Says a man who read the first post and the one before his

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarGame

LOL!

notice the year

eh, please explain. Its late and I'm tired. I can't comprehend your post...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarGame

LOL!

notice the year

eh, please explain. Its late and I'm tired. I can't comprehend your post...

If you took the time to read the whole thread you would already know it was posted two years ago as people have been typing about this fact on pages within, (without having to look at the time and date of the first post) therefore you read the first post (maybe even the first few) then posted your own on the end, without going through the whole thread.

You posted, saying �LOL!

notice the year

this thread was made 2 years ago, which is very spooky.�

As if this would be a shock to those already reading the thread, no, it would only be a shock to those who did not take the time and read the whole thing, as it has been stated in various parts of the inner pages.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
quote: Originally posted by DigitalGrl
are you guys messed up on what day it is? on pg 5 people on there were people on the east coast saying it was the 23rd already? i live in illinois and its only 1:23pm on the 21st. so we arent out of the clear yet.

so you didnt see what I quoted then? lol

digitalgrl obviously got confused when reading page 5 and saw people saying it was the 23 already! Every post bar two, on page 5, was posted in 2004.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Peyres]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Im staring into space. Theres been space debris falling into my area here on the outskirts of New York city. They look big and orange ,and plasma from the atmosphere can be seen . Tabloids say it's space debris...according to meteorologists.

2 years ago..and the day is just beginning. I can only hope for the best. Im stocked up on water...and my dogs bellies are full.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have a different angle of what dreams mean. And the timbre of what's being said here makes me uneasy. I feel that dreams for most of us "non-gifted" are mostly just that. Dreams. But occasionally, our brains will respond the the pressure we sense subconsciencesly. It's like standing outside on a clear sunny day. Most people will look up at the bright blue sky and say: "What a beautiful day, tommorrow will also be another lovely day." Whereas the "gifted" or more knowledgeable will be sensing the barometric change in the weather and say: "A storm is coming, I can feel it."

When enough people start "feeling it". We all generally start moving indoors and away from the danger. A few of us may be caught outside in the storm.

Dreams, from my perspective, are like a barometer. The more people start sensing this coming pressure, the more the dreams take on a negative timbre. The more I feel I need to pay attention. Getting the actual date right is obviously something only the truely gifted can achieve. But the message remains. "A Storm is Coming".

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Dreams, from my perspective, are like a barometer. The more people start sensing this coming pressure, the more the dreams take on a negative timbre. The more I feel I need to pay attention. Getting the actual date right is obviously something only the truely gifted can achieve. But the message remains. "A Storm is Coming".

Nice...I like the way you worded that!
And I agree, nuf said

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
thought that with all hell supposedly ready to break loose (in one way or another) then you may find it kinda funny that here in the UK the movie "Armaggedon" will be starting at 9pm on BBC1.

Maybe that is another message that this is all supposed to kick off at 9pm? less than an hour away.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
London 20:42 Hours 22nd
New York 15:44 Hours 22nd

Tel Aviv 22:42 Hours 22nd
Tehran 00:12 Hours 23rd

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
well, my 22nd of august is certainly over, 37 minutes ago, according to my clock.. so i think i'll say i'm clear of any disaster / end of world / nuclear war.

so you guys, you better come up with some new dates for armageddon now.
when's the next one?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Now just wait a min there!

Theres always 22nd next year............and the year after that......and the.....

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
hahah, yeah, that's true.
we'll just have to wait and see then, won't we?
but there has to be other dates in the meantime, there always is!
doesn't the bible codes say something? if not, there certainly must be somebody with a nightmare out there.
i thought i read somewhere something about october/november?
i would rather live for a bit longer, 'cause i'm buying myself a new tv (finally!) in september, and then i'm going to my newborn nephew's christening in the end of october. aaand then there's christmas - and you know, i would really like to find myself a boyfriend or the like before i die from extreme amounts of nuclear waste or something. and .. there's just too much to do! too many movies i still haven't seen!

..the world can't end before i have seen the final pirates of the caribbean movie. it just can't.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The day is done and distaster is absent.

This goes to show you cannot put your trust in a false prophet as spoken of in Revelation.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
well, it wasn't exactly shocking that i woke up this morning.
and i don't think i'll believe in any prophet telling me when the world's gonna end - i'll find out on my own, thanks.

oh, and just a thought:
don't you guys think that if all our governments feared a nuclear strike from anyone, they would've evacuated us or.. put us in some kind of a bunker or.. something? i really don't think they would just sit there, doing nothing, and just waiting for the bombs away.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by motvilje
well, it wasn't exactly shocking that i woke up this morning.
and i don't think i'll believe in any prophet telling me when the world's gonna end - i'll find out on my own, thanks.

oh, and just a thought:
don't you guys think that if all our governments feared a nuclear strike from anyone, they would've evacuated us or.. put us in some kind of a bunker or.. something? i really don't think they would just sit there, doing nothing, and just waiting for the bombs away.

They would do nothing. They would save their asses +a couple thousands of slaves and that's it. But people under them would spread the word and massive riots would occur.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
hm. i don't think so. well, at least i don't think the norwegian government would do that. i'm not the biggest fan of the whole thing, and they sure like being liars, but i don't think they're so corrupt and nasty that they wouldn't save people.

oh, yeah, i should probably mention that i don't believe in the NWO-thing.
like.. sure, there can be some secret society around, but i don't think they'll try and take over the world and all that stuff. nope.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
You don't believe in globalists? They are real. Just because the name seems weird when people call them Illuminatis doesn't change a thing. They are globalists, they want the world to unite under one power, and their power.

I went personnally to Bilderberg conference, I saw from my own eyes Conrad Black, David Rockefeller, Kissinger, you know the members. Bilderberg is there to further their plan. And they are doing well in their war on terror, war on liberties. The European Union was created by them to unite Europe into a first step to globalisation, the North American Union will do the same thing for North America.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join