It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Predicts Disaster August 22nd

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ok, well, I'm going to go against my instincts a little bit, and post this here. I have a good friend who is a Spiritualist. We used to be roommates, and she would give me tarot card readings, and stuff. I remember one day I was going to go out and she told me to drive carefully. I asked her why, and she said if I drove around speeding (like I usually do), then I would get a ticket. Well, I ended up being pulled over and got a ticket that afternoon.

I'm not saying I don't believe in psychic abilities, but I guess as a realist, they are a tad hard for me to "get."

Anyway, she's been having this dream lately, and I told her she should come over and post it on the board, and she came over a few minutes ago, and wants to do just that, so I'm handing the keyboard to her and letting her tell you guys what she knows. Here she is.

Hello. Thank you, Dom.

Ok. My dream goes like this. I am watching the news and its something not important and then a guy comes on and he says "ladies and gentlemen, there is a situation in washington we need to tell you about". Then its like I am there and I can see whats happening. There is fire everywhere. A big part of the city is on fire, and the train station is on fire. A bomb has exploded in the train station and its big. The walls pointing away from the square out front are gone, and theres fire everywhere. The building next to it, on the right if youre facing the square, is half gone and on fire too. It was like a napalm bomb.

The police and firefighters arrive, and as they are putting out the fire, I move from Washington to Chicago. And I see a man standing on the corner with this suitcase. Hes in a suit and he has dark sunglasses on and he takes off the sunglasses and picks up the suitcase and throws it at the train station wall. It explodes and theres fire again. I get the word "clinton" like someone is yelling clinton over and over.

Then Im in Los Angles and some guy who looks like a bum is walking towards the train station and he has a case, and does the same thing and theres fire again. I see children running around and suddenly they are on fire and screaming.

And then after that, Im somewhere in new york city and someone blows up one of these bombs in the subway and its so big that flames fill the tunnels and it doesnt kill a lot of people, but lots are burned very bad.

The real attack happens after all of this when everyone is distracted. Its on the beach in Florida and someone puts something in the ocean water, like all the way down the shore, and it poisons everybody.

Then Im back watching on tv and Im crying so hard and then I wake up and Im crying. And they say the date is the 22nd, and its summer so people are out there. The air feels like August air. Then I wake up. Ok, heres Dom.

So that's her dream, I don't know what to make of it. I've been trying to tell her that she's just paranoid, but this girl is much more in tune with stuff than I am, and maybe she's picking up on something, I don't know. Just thought I should let her post it.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
What a truly frightening dream for you.

I can only respond to it from an analytical and personal point of view. After the 9/11 attacks I wouldn't leave my TV. I just couldn't grasp the scope of what I was seeing. This obsession eventually found its way into my dreams. In every dream there was destruction around me and I was absolutely helpless to prevent it. It was awful. This is why I felt I should respond to your post. That maybe, just maybe, its the uncertainty in our world, the constant threats from the govt and media, etc. that is finding its way into your dreams.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Interesting dream and very detailed. Thanks for posting your prediction.

The intelligence is that Al-Qaeda is in the works of planning a devastating terror attack in the United States. It is either going to be concentrated into one place, much like 9/11 in the past, or they said it will be multiple attacks leading up to the election.

Either way, you may be sensing what is about to happen.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
TY for taking the time to share that dream with us. That was very scary, and extremely horrifying to get the visuals of small innocent children being injured so badly.

I do agree that all the media coverage of 9-11 ingrained those images and fears deeply into our subconcious minds. But there are so many people that are having such eerily similar dreams/visions/revelations, that it can't be so easily ignored.

Do I believe that there will be another massive terrorist attack? I don't know. I believe the terrorists won't stop, and history shows they have a "large" attack every so many years.

Is it possible? Yes. Just look at all the "predictions" here on this site alone. If WE can come up with all the possible things they might do, I'm sure they could easily come up with bigger plans. Anyone willing to do a little research and take a little time could easily plan a terrorist attack.

It takes a lot of courage to post something like this when you truly believe what "vibes" you're getting. Dream symbolism can be such a tricky thing...

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I've been telling her the same thing, that it's probably more about the stuff that's been going on in the world than any actual predictions, but I guess she's been having this same dream almost every night for the past few weeks, and it's got her really scared.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
All I can say is I hope she is wrong. I do find it interesting that trains and trainstations are being targeted. There are so many more populated areas that would kill and injury so many more people, and that would hold peoples attention even more-from a terriost point of view. Either the case I hope our gov forces can find and stop anything like that before it happens,

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check this out...

I live in FL and I have had a dream for multipe years, reoccuring, yet it seems each year I learn a little more of hte dream... I knew i would see just so far in the dream, but would not see the attack or incident...only the aftermath.

As recent as a few months ago i began to see the end or attack in the dream. I am on a beach on hte East Coast of Fl. the sky dims alittle like clouds going over but i begin to realize people are looking up and pointing. It is a glowing type of object but it is not specific as to what it is, it sounds like a large jet flying low and fast. I can hear, and feel the sound when I am awake and think about it. I see nothing of other cities though,just where i am...

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
When did you last have the dream, esdad?

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have the dream weekly, occuring more than usual in the last 3 months.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I knew a person who dreamed that the space shuttle (Challenger) blew up on take off. He dreamed it for 9 nights in a row. The morning of the 9th dream ... it happened. Talk about shaking everyone up. He didn't keep the dream to himself so everyone around him knew that he had keep dreaming the shuttle blew up.

Is the August 22nd dream recurring? Normally I don't buy into the predicitons posted .... but I listen to recurring dreams and your post came across sincere and sane.

BTW - August 22nd is the feast of Mary QUeen of Heaven and Earth in the Catholic Church. I kinda' look at the high feast days and compare them to these predictions. September is 'The Month of Mary's Sorrows' and one month before 9/11 Mary gave a message to a man in Louisiana that September would be a month of sorrows for America. 9/11 happened.

None of that really applies to your prediction, but I just thought I'd tell ya' anyways.

[edit on 7/23/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The dream is recurring, and told me she had it again last night. I realy don't know what to make of it, but it has her really spooked.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I was just wondering, with all those sites, do you feel in your dream like it is going to occur at all of them, or do you feel like they are variables? Like you know that this is happening, but it hasnt been decided where yet?

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Tha'ts a good question, Kat, I will ask her tonight when I see her, and let you know.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Its interesting how many of the dreams are pointing to August. And how many people are seeing Florida as well. Chicago too.

I am beginning to wonder if there is something to it...........

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I never really listen to 'predictions' but I'm going to circle Aug 22 on my calendar. Having a recurring dream like that DOES peak my interest. I've had happen to me, and known too many people, who have recurring dreams ahead of time ... having them come true.

I hope it's wrong, but I'm going on that it could be happening.

I'll refill my water barrels and stock up on TP.
Can't get enough TP, especially in a nuke attack!
(that's a mild attempt at humor during a tense subject).

Seriously, I hope everyone has a 3 day back pack ready
and extra water and $$ at home just in case. It's smart.
We always keep our car gas tanks filled above the half
way point. (we live near Philly). It's just smart.
You never know...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well, with all the terror warnings and alerts and reports of unfolding plots it is not suprising that many people have been experienceing dreams fortelling terrible events. I myself have had dreams about attacks against my home city of London, many graphic and detailed.

I think that everyone senses the threat however real it may be. After 9/11 nobody can forget that anywhere can be a target for those willing to give their lives for their cause.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yeah, August seems to be "the month" in these dreams and predictions

There's a lot of high profile, big gathering events taking place (the conventions, olympics, etc.) so it's no surprise.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I've noticed that August seems to be somewhat of a pivotal month as well, and have not mentioned this to my friend, as I think it would only freak her out more.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I've been following another thread predicting disaster in August, and figure it has enough in common with the discussion here that it is worth posting the link for it here.

Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well, as some members already know i have posted some of my vision/dreams, here is one that is similar to the dream your friend had about Florida.

"In the last, and most recent vision/dream I had, i saw many people at a beach. I was among them, but I think I saw myself in another body, what i remember is that there seemed to be a big explosion on the water to one side and way out at sea, perhaps two miles or so from the coast. i saw people yelling and trying to get out of the water and then I saw and felt something like radiation engulf everyone that was around, it was quick, then i woke up. "

Excerpted from.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I live in south Florida, and I think the beach I saw was somewhere down here.

[edit on 24-7-2004 by Muaddib]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join