It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Predicts Disaster August 22nd

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i wasnt saying he was, i was just putting it out there as an idea.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by badkitty
Or better yet -
Clinton (540W/500S)
Clinton Street and Congress Parkway, West Loop (Near West Side)

This is in the West Loop!

Well, I don't really know what to say to that. I've never been to Chicago, and she hasn't, so neither of us knew there was a Clinton street in Chicago, much less that the train station is on Clinton street. That's really freaky.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I would aasume that what she was hearing in the dream was someone calling for help to come to Clinton St.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockerDom

Or better yet -
Clinton (540W/500S)
Clinton Street and Congress Parkway, West Loop (Near West Side)

This is in the West Loop!

Well, I don't really know what to say to that. I've never been to Chicago, and she hasn't, so neither of us knew there was a Clinton street in Chicago, much less that the train station is on Clinton street. That's really freaky.

Yes, it is freaky - especially since this is not just a street but an "L" line (train). It is the green line that runs along Clinton - ask her if there appear to be any color significance in her dream at all?

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The more insane thing about this prediction or dream or what not, is that the CIA/Homeland Security just raised the codes to red in NYC and Orange in WASHINGTON. These sound like very credible threats and maybe we just havent picked up all the ones that have to do with the other cities because we are mostly always worried about NYC and Washington DC.

Its too close to home considering that I live 20 minutes away from the beach in Florida. Looks like i better get the gas mask? Or was it in the water?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
yes it was in the water somebody put something in her dream.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yes, this does spice things up a bit! I think I'll avoid taking the "L" (train) here in Chicago for a while.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
[edit on 5-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I had a dream several months ago that on the 22nd, my Xanax would run out. At the time I was tapering off Xanax so I was kind of hoping it meant that the Xanax had "run out" of my system & that my body would feel normal again. When 6/22 & 7/22 passed & I was still tapering off the damn stuff and feeling ill, I wonder if it had a more symbollic meaning.

Xanax=tranquilizer, living in a tranquil state
The 22nd=the doom date?
When the 22nd hits, my tranquil state (the world's tranquil state) will shatter in fear?
Hope not.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Also, regarding the prediction & the Clinton station/street connection...shouldn't the govt follow "psychic" leads that are this specific? What do they have to lose?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Does anyone know if anyone else has been saying anything about August 22nd. I read somewhere that there was somebody else saying that something bad will happen on 8/22....

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
There is no such thing as dates and hours, no one is gonna say to us, 'HEY, on 22/08/2004 around xPM 'something' "Bad" is gonna happend...

WE are living in 'SOMETHING BAD', But yes, something is gonna happen, buts thats because of ourselfs! We let evil controle us! Earth itself wants to be loved...so, if something is gonna happen, it can us only do good...

Mystery" is only Hidden Knowledge!

THE EARTH IS NOT DYING, ITS BEING KILLED!

Try to think positive and love anything in this world, even EVIL, because they do not know any better...We all have to struggle true the darkness to get to a point where there is 'light'...Its the only way to live a life full of love, joy and freewill

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Yes, it is freaky - especially since this is not just a street but an "L" line (train). It is the green line that runs along Clinton - ask her if there appear to be any color significance in her dream at all?

She said the colors green, blue and red were all prominent, and then I told her about the grrn line thing, and she kind of shrugged her shoulders. She said she's had the dream a few more times since I had her make the original post, but still the same things. She thinks it's more of a warning than saying "It will happen here and now on this date at this time". Plus, I told her the 22 could mean other things, too, but I can tell she's a little more edgy than usual.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Please see thread posting : www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is amazingly part of your dream......however.....it is on Aug 15th....(coincidently a Sunday also?) It also takes place on the water.....

Very scary......

I came to this forum actually trying to find answers on how to deal with the premonitions that I have....

None have actual details...what happens is I actually get such pains in my stomach or anxiety feelings when I think of something or someone....I know something bad is going to happen....when it is someone...when I think of the situation and I get those feelings....something horribly bad happens and it is usually related to the feelings that I had....

The problem is I can not pinpoint it....not sure how to control...not sure if I even like this!! Sometimes, when it is life/happiness threatening...I actually get sick to my stomach before it happens..then after the fact I am fine....can anyone direct me in the area for someone to help me with this...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I had a weird ass dream about 3 months ago. I was on a beach,didnt know where, its was warm but not too hot. Then i heard an explosion or a shot coming from the water. I heard the people around me screaming in terror and fear. There were flying type machines of some sort. The air force and national guard showed up and people on the beach were dying and running for there lives. Some of the things Ive read on this post are similar to what i had seen in that dream. I didnt know what day or time, but there was a summer "feel" to it. I think there is seriously something that is going to happen this month to the last week in Sept. Hopefully we are all wrong and no lives will be lost. (we already are losing enough in Iraq, no need to lose anymore right here at home) Very interesting people. Keep up the good work. YAH! I got mail!

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well yet again, there is another coincidence. The "EOM" terrorist or whatever you would like to call him made a threat to the United States recently. It was supposed to happen today, but nothing on the news yet..... It says that nuclear weapons will be deployed in NYC, Washington, Miami, and somewhere else. Could this nuclear weapon in Miami be connected to cruise ships in the water? This would explain everyone's visions of something bad happening in the water around August???

Here is the link to the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Interesting, seeing how most of my premonitions and dreams and waking suspicions have been centered around Chicago, not New York, or Washington DC.......

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hey esdad71 I wonder if this is th attack you may be dreaming about:Air Attack on U.S. Planned for October 2004.

Possible.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I also dreamed that the Challenger exploded 2 weeks before it happened and I had told my entire family about the dream.
When it really happened it looked on TV identical to what I had seen in my dream.
My dream was in color .
Also,
All of my life the date August 22 has stood out in my memory for no apparent reason.
Nothing special has ever happened on that date in my life..yet.
Every year when that date arrives I have very strange feelings all day.
All of my life I have had many dreams that come true.
After the Challenger they sort of stopped a little because I think I stopped it because it seemed that all the dreams were always about castastrophies.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
While I do think we could be at risk, I think all these terror threats have affected us deeply...much more than anyone would care to admit.

I, myself, had a just-before-falling-asleep vision in which night was falling and out of the blue there were these horrific flashes of lights in the sky. Everyone was hiding and terrified, of course I jumped so high i almost touched the ceiling.
Even though I believe these "terror threats" are a lot of bunk Im seriously considering seeing the doc for something to steady my nerves.

Ever think if we feel this way, how do the Iraquis who are innocently trying to live their lives, the innocent ones and the children there feel about this invasion on their soil? I myself already lived thru a bombing when I was 7 years old. I would not want to wish that on my worst enemy. It messes you up, it did me to the point when I gave birth to my first child I suffered from flashbacks and had to be hospitalized again.

Just a thought. Im not trying to provoke anyone by saying the war WAS or not justified- But it sure can have a deep, deep effect on us without really knowing it!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join