It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ufo vid....sorry all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
video link

i know it botheres a lot of people when ufo vids are posted like this ....and i appologise

i have never seen this vid before and i couldnt find it here on ats, i must say it looks to be quite a realistic video, would anyone have prior knowlege to fill me in on what im looking at ?

thanks in advance

- Tokzik

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
well..i can tell you this video was postet here long time ago..and allready discussed...

20 times i guess...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

would you happen to know if it was a hoax ?

thanks

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Saw this a while back...couldn't find much info on it. One things for sure, its not a ufo (because its not flying)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by walltofloor

I did consider the title UCO in russia .... but ended up going against it .... lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The last type of thread I want to read is one that has an apology for posting in the title.
Good job though because it did make me click

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

yeah that's cool although the object looks rather suspiciously placed and intact to have crash landed.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I believe the first time I saw this was in the early 1990s. I do not recall if was ever proven to be a hoax. I think I saw it on that old series Sightings. There just isn't much to see. Just that disc half buried.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I couldnt get the video to work do you have a diffrent link?
Id like to see it

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I got the video to work sorry about that..Ive never seen this video before its interisting thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't know if it was a proven hoax, but I'll prove it was a hoax. As mentioned before, if an object this size crashed at a rate fast enough to embed it half way into the ground, the object would be destroyed or at least much more damaged. Also, the dirt around the object would not be so well intact either. But hey I can roll with that...the aliens just have indestructible ships and they happened to crash into mud. Sure, that works.

Unfortunately, though, for the hoaxers, they set this up with the UCO angled toward the trees. If you look around the 2:10 mark of the video, you'll see that these trees are pretty tall. At the angle that it's embedded, it would have struck and done extensive damage to these trees. If you watch the video, though, you'll see there is no damage whatsoever. Case closed your honor.
edit on 3/20/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokzik
reply to post by angrydog

would you happen to know if it was a hoax ?

thanks

This video pops up regularly on ATS and I'm convinced that it's a [HOAX!]. There was a discussion last year and member freelance_zenarchist provided a link to this article

The secret KGB UFO files - the real story

new topics

top topics

join