It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
CERN has restarted this week the LHC. A 9 earthquake has hit Japan. Soon the ultra-safe nuclear reactors that could never go wrong, like CERN, melted.
Abstract: The Large Hadron Collider is the biggest magnetic field on Earth after its center. Earthquakes are caused by changes in the magnetic field of the Earth. Since the machine switched on in 2010, there has been a significant -100% increase on Earthquakes from the statistical mean of 13 plus 7, to 21 in 2010 and this year mean of 25 . No other significant change on magnetic fields have taken place on Earth. Moreover, for the first time in history, two super-earthquakes over 8.8 in the Richter scale (Chile and Japan), happened in consecutive years… This possible chain of cause-effect, which we predicted in our first post on this web 2 years ago, added to the evident risks of 2014, when the machine upgrades its strength beyond the 10 Tev barrier of creation of black holes show the immense risks on human lives of this machine.
The degree of corruption of the Nuclear Industry, lack of safety measures, constant denial of risks and victims of Nuclear accidents (56 dead recognized in Chernobyl by the IAEA, when Belorussia affirms 200.000 cancer victims) shows a pattern that CERN continues with its duplicity on the case of the Castor Papers in which it affirms it will likely make strangelets.
Meanwhile the company keeps defaulting suits and bypassing the last resolution of a German Court asking for a safety conference; and the general public and politicians blindly trust their ‘experts’, whose outdated theories are of no importance to the future of science, advancing through the new avenues opened by the 4th paradigm of multiple time arrows and topological spaces…
The anti-Nuclear movement and Green party should not continue its wishful blindness to this issue and demand the safety conferences asked by the German Court, understanding once and for all that CERN is not different from the rest of the Nuclear Industry, in its risks, its lack of safety standards, its use of newspeaks to diffuse those risks, its indifference for ethics and potential losses of human lives and its stiff-necked. patronizing pretension of expertise in fields they do not fully understand.
The magnetic field of the earth is a typical case of chaotic and fractal effects that strengthen it in forms geological researchers ignore, but given its fluid, highly enegetic form, its easier simmile is with the buterfly effect of a storm. To pretend we know how this 100% growth has taken place, is false. TO KNOW THT either because the lhc is producing types of dark matter, black holes or strnagelets, that ‘hopefully’ decau on their fall to earth, or because its magnetic rings affect in a butterfly effect a cascade of changes in the earth’s fields that infcreases earthquakes this can happen with a seizable probability and calculate the costs in trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of life of earthquakes is easy.
immediate action is needed and yet not even the press talks of this issue. Why?
2010 Record in Earthquakes
LAST DATA UPDATE: 19th August
- In the past month till today, 19th August, the Earth has experienced a total of 9 earthquakes higher than 7 in the Richter scale, when many years there is only 1 each month… Most of them are taking place in the antipodes region of CERN at great depth, showing inner disturbances in the gravitomagnetic fields of the planet.
- The present surge in earthquake and volcano activity might be anthropic. 2010 is statistically the highest year on record on earthquakes for all categories, except for the man-made surge during II world war carpet bombing in 1943.
- If we consider only the statistics for April there is a further surge for 2010. But what has humanity done this April 2010, to create fluctuations in the gravitational and magnetic fields of the earth responsible for magma motions that cause earthquakes? Very simple: we have switched on what is today the strongest gravitomagnetic field on this planet, the Large Hadron Collider.
- Since this machine that could latter in the decade at higher energy/mass produce strangelets (Pb-pb collisions) and black holes (over 10 Tev collisions), is today the strongest gravitomagnetic field on Earth. Since Earthquakes, like avalanches, are released by a butterfly effect, the initial change on the gravitational and magnetic fields of the Earth to trigger the release of the potential energy stored in a fault is minimal, below the power of the LHC’s gravitomagnetic fields.
- There are 3 possible ways in which the LHC can cause earthquakes:
A) If the magnetic field of the magnets drawn above interact with other magnetic fields in the magma.
B)If it made black holes or strangelets that are now in the center of the Earth, slowly eating the planet.
C) If it produces perpendicular gravitational waves, affecting the antipodes (Tonga, Fidji region), which is reaching a maximal with occurrences at very deep level (over 500 km.)
- A cautionary stop of that machine and serious studies on its effects, which so far have been carried only by employees of the company, is long overdue for obvious bio-ethical reasons, since this year is also on the path to be the peak on human deads caused by Earthquakes. Yet 1/3rd of those deads have yet to materialize.
- If the machine stopped now, we have enough data on this pattern of switching on the LHC and getting a surge on earthquakes to do a serious statistical analysis. Politicians should act now. The costs of the volcano in Iceland for Europe might already exceed the value of this machine… This is no longer a question of science but of public policy. To ignore and censor the truth of the LHC will not change its lethal consequences…
The first time the machine was switched on, before it blew up in 2008, within a day, 4 big earthquakes over the 6 Richter scale hit the Earth (6.1 Iran, 11.00:35; 6.6 Atlantic, 13:08; 6.6 Indonesia, 00.00; 6.9 Hokkaido 00:20) . The first one, within seconds of switching on the LHC, happened in Iran and seismologists there wondered if it was related, but being ‘Iran’, it seems the alarm didn’t sound.
So we were lucky and the machine broke down. Then CERN switched it back on and broke the record of any electro-magnetic field anywhere on Earth. A new macroscopic electromagnetic and gravitomagnetic field had been created and it was not on the center of the Earth. The complexity and sheer variety of paths of those fields makes the hypothesis of interaction and a buttefly effect extremely likely.
While there are other theories to explain the surge of earthquakes, among which, of course we also have a ’trendy’ explanation based in global warming, all those theories require a longer, geological time-span to cause a surge. Only the LHC is time-related. Since it is this year, precisely when the machine was switched on, when we have a surge in volcano’s activity and earthquakes.
Japanese seismicists and geologists are being doubtful about the recent Great East Japan earthquake with 9 magnitude and killed over ten thousands people on last Friday, saying it was abnormal phenomenon."Nobody could tell the reasons about this strange phenomenon, " a prominent Japanese geophysicist Professor Michio Hashizume, who is lecturer of Chulalongkorn Univesity's Department of Geology.
His finding was presented at the round table discussion entitled " The new finding from recent earthquake in Japan and concerning related with Thai society" organized Chulalongkorn University's Faculty of Science.
He said he was surprised by this earthquake by the size of the area of fault. It was between 400 kilometers and 100 kilometers wide.
Moreover, at least 7 earthquakes with magnitude between 5 to 7 had occurred after the killer earthquake near Sendai on Friday, he added.
"These series of quakes are not the aftershocks. So far,nobody could explain how these small quakes linked with the earthquake in Sendai," Machio said.
The small quakes with between 5 magnitude to 7 magnitude had occurred in different areas in Japan. The quakes did not occur in the proper areas that aftershock should occur. The aftershocks should occur within 100 kilometers from the epicenter of the earthquake.
Originally posted by Heckren
My god people, collisions of particles 2-3 times more powerful then in LHC happen every day. You know how powerful energies cause auroras ? Its like thousand LHC turned on simultaneously. So please, stop fearmongering about this brilliant device... thanks
I have no background in science/physics. I'm just trying to figure out what the heck is going on. Is it HAARP, CERN, or some other device our government has that we don't know about? Or is Mother Earth just REALLY angry? Just want answers. If anyone has expertise on this area, comments would be appreciated. See what you think....