It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya war another pagan sacrifice! The real reason war was started March 19th!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

The implications are serious. Now the missiles and B52s have begun their dreadful work, Gaddafi knows, if he didn't already, that he's in a fight to the finish - and for him, there may be no escape. His course of action in the coming days will be influenced by this realisation, and may be consequently more extreme and more aggressive than otherwise.

His defiant overnight statement, when he condemned the "crusader colonialism" afflicting his country, was clearly aimed at Arab and Muslim world opinion in particular, and the non-western world in general (major countries such as China, India, Brazil and Germany have not supported the intervention). Regime claims about mounting civilian deaths will play big there, Iraq-style. Gaddafi will press his propaganda advantage for all its worth.

The demonisation of Gaddafi has made it impossible for western leaders to countenance his continuation in power. But without the ground invasion they have pledged not to undertake, he could well survive as the overlord of western and southern Libya following a de facto partition, hostile, vengeful and highly dangerous.
source www.guardian.co.uk...

"crusader colonialism" = Odyssey?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Athena is also a shrewd companion of heroes and the goddess of heroic endeavour.

Looks like a suspicious MO to me.

The head of the snake for that region so to speak is at the Greek Souda Bay central command.

"Odyssey Dawn" therefore may refer to the Greek legend of Homer's Odyssey. The Greek hero Odysseus spent 19 years out with the boys away from his wife. He left and returned on a full moon of the metonic cycle. Of course this fits in perfectly with the Vernal Equinox timing as well.

Military complex loves classic Roman mythology, especially the West Point grads..

Probably lots more to read as this unfolds.

edit on 20-3-2011 by Bordon81 because: half asleep

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

There're a lot of atheists who're essentially war mongers and I would imagine that for them a ritual like this might be welcome for its sentimental value. To me they're cold hearted people that look at the world and see metal and rivets and flesh and bone. The religious fanatics are different. I don't think they'd do these rituals because of their beliefs. They support war more because of the sacrifice and their faith than because of their philosophy or their education.
edit on 20-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

NICE thread brother !
I think you are correct the elite harness the energy of rituals and symbols and days . They are heavily into astrology and planning events based on this .

Such a shame then that I'm going to crush the elite and anyone who stops me doing so .
I'm sick of them and the SHEEP who protect them .

Peace

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Isn't Athena a mythical figure? Which basically means that Homer Simpson is as real as Athena?
How important is it when a mythical figure is born, it quite a paradox. No?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yup,
this date is quite significant and this year many occult occurings fall into this timeframe...
I know about an old ritual that involves human blood sacrifice, enduring from the vernal equinox until the night before the first of may!
I am quite sure and would even predict that April the 30th will be the end date for this campaign!
(If this isn´t the trigger for some worldwide war...?)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Originally posted by 12voltz
It's probably because it easier to see whats going on when there is a full moon.

That was true pre-thermal imaging, geomaping, laser designation and other modern precision targeting methods. Now having a full moon is a poor time to fly night operations because the increase in ambient light increases the outline of the aircraft against the night sky which would be especially bad in countries that use a lot of AAA as opposed to AA or SAMs like say Libya.
We even avoided executing ground missions on the nights of the full moon because again our modern night vision is not as dependant on ambient light as the older models and gave us a clear advantage.
So…full moon = evening of the odds for forces without modern night vision (bad guys) and is a poor tactical choice since say 1991 to start a war.

edit on 20/3/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

You beat me to it Major, and well said.
05 Violater 1 out.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Great thread. Yes, that would be it. It makes perfect sense. They always choose dates with precision.

The moon, and their mystery gnostic school of thought is tied in.

Their war is something we all have to say No to. This is the Final Exam period. None of us know for any area, region or individual, when the time to put the pencils down will arrive, when the test will be over. But this is a big earth final exam period. There is something affecting the moon and sun and us, that is also connected to them. They are the S group. They are the Quetzcoatl, but the top of the pyrmaid, the eye of horus is off planet, and is connected to the cycles.

But whenever that side appears in a duality school, so does the Family. It is the test. We need to pass it, but not the wrong reasons, not just try to look good. So its a question of waking up and feeling for each other, realizing that there are many things that divide people, including religions, and democracy versus dictatorships, many differences, but under no cirucumstance should we ever consider bombing or harming innocents, ever harm another person, but model good behavior and reach out to them continually and work to free the people. At the very least, a police action that would entail rounding up civlians with world troops on foot, and bringing them out of harms way while holding off the "bad guys" but not going on an all out murder spree against them, ie. the Hopi Warrior in defense of another but never ever aggression.

We must never ever harm anyone. We must ask for and expect to receive humbly, the Spirit of Peace and Love and seek within our souls and hearts for the way each day to overcome what the world shows us, ourselves and flaws, and really strive to stand for equality, unconditional love, rational calm peaceful thought and action, to be the Light of the world.

They're going for a negative harvest. The annanuki are over the S groups head, and they run what is meant to be a school as a prison, and keep dumping bad laws, bad wars, and distractions on everyone to make their pay load agenda: a negative harvest. Because misery loves company and they want to keep us as slaves.

We need to wake up, and try to spread peace to family, bear the consequence of saying no, to not go to war, not get called in. Its time to not follow bad orders, and not obey bad laws that are crimes against our liberty. Its time to seek within and seek to grow our lights/consciousness/love and sense of equality.

The duality opposite of the pyramid is the inverted one. And it stands for Infinity, Infinite Family, and Equality to everyone. Love.

This year has only begun but we can see its heading somewhere.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Odyssey: It says Odyssey has come to represent an "epic voyage".

Eos "Dawn":

Now when Dawn in robe of saffron was hastening from the streams of Oceanus, to bring light to mortals and immortals, Thetis reached the ships with the armor that the god had given her.

Thus Eos, preceded by the Morning Star (Venus), is seen as the genetrix of all the stars and planets; her tears are considered to have created the morning dew, personified as Ersa or Herse.

Operation Odyssey Dawn.

Anyone know what that could mean plus what the OP was talking about?

Epic voyage into the culmination of the plans for world dominance by the evils.

Morning Star and the light bringer are names for lucifer.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Some retards on this forum that need to watch the news

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
As a pagan who honors the goddess Athena, all I can say to this post is "bull #". Modern pagans do not offer human sacrifices or animal sacrifices. Hell, the only blood we spill is when we accidently cut outselves dicing vegetables for dinner. You are totally incorrect.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's not the Goddess Athena, it's actually the Roman god Mars Ultor, the king of war, and military...and yes, believe it or not, the month March is named after him, and in March and October people used to celebrate him. This was because march marks the beginning of the military season and October marks the end of it.

edit on 20-3-2011 by Mentalistbee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Name of God Country/Culture God or Goddess of War
Agasaya Semitic goddess
Ah Chuy Kak Maya god
Ah Cun Can Maya god
Ah Hulneb Maya god
Ahulane Maya god
Anahita Persian goddess
Anath Semitic goddess
Andraste Celtic goddess
Ankt Egypt goddess
Anouke Egypt goddess
Aray Armenia god
Ares Greece god
Ashtart Babylonia goddess
Ashur Assyria god
Athena Greece goddess

I stopped at Athena just to show that she is know as a goddess of War...the list goes on and on...

War Gods and Goddesses
A List of War Gods and Goddesses from the World's Mythology

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Is there a day of the year that would have no ancient significance??

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I understand the premise of the thread, and see there is some good research going on here. But I do object to the term Pagan sacrifice.

Pagan means country folk, or Not of the (Christian) army, literally civilian.

We do not use astrological date for sinister "esoteric" sacrifice. and I as I am sure many other Pagans here would resent the implication.

Especially now as it is, especially in the US, and other places, a recognized religion. there is even record of a US service person being buried with a pentagram on their stone instead of a cross or star of David.

I would suggest the title is remained removing the word pagan and replacing it with blood. because it is not pagan and it could quite easily be a christian blood sacrifice. or a Jewish one etc etc all are stained

edit on 20/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Sorry for any offense to your sensibilities, and no slur of any kind is meant towards most of those out there who consider themselves pagan; but the thread is technically correct:

Paganism (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic"[1]) is a blanket term, typically used to refer to polytheistic religious traditions.

Dealing with athena it is polytheistic pagan tradition.

I however totally acknowledge your distinction between the globalist who are perpetuating this and those who proudly feel themselves pagan, or Wiccan etc...

I have may friends who view themselves as pagan.

This is the same distinction Christians would feel between the crusades, witch trials, and many other evils done in the name of Christianity. Or many Muslims would feel between the extremists who they feel are currently besmirching their religion.

So your point is well taken, does not change the premise or title.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is exactly what it though OP.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying. However you are taking the link to this from the name of the US mission and the date of the Spring Equinox, and making the link that the equinox is about sacrifice, and Athena (link to Oddessy) and call it a Pagan sacrifice!

I absolutely must disagree. Just because Greek Roman mythology fall under the heading of Polythesitic traditions

Athena / Minerva are part of the Greco Roman Tradition, of which we all know follows into the Roman Catholic Chruch

Please note that the Great Blood Sacrifice of Christianity, that of Jesus on the cross, takes place at easter, which always falls on the first sunday after the full moon, proceeding the vernal Equinox. That is why it is soon late this year as we have to wait another 4 weeks as full moon was on the 19, and equinox (Ostara) is today.

Dare I even mention passover at this point???

Taking that into account, using your pagan term for all pagan traditions. You have to take into account all polytheistic traditions. Not all go for Greek or Roman Mythology. The Celtic for example. The opposite there is Brigid. who became saint Brigid, Has the same traits, and divine responsibilities as Athena however her festival is Imbolc Not Ostara.

The phrase pagan you use, has absolutely nothing to do with the situation at hand here in this context, but is only used to support your theory that this is based on Greco-Roman mythology and a trait of a goddess, in what has been pointed out to you is not entirely true.

When as we can see this could easily be based on Masonic tenants, who use Qabbalistic and Greco-Roman tradition in ceremony.

Not to mention that the American Independence war started on 19th April, Easter was on the 16th April that year according to the US census bureau and Washington was a known Mason. Easter as referred to above being the x-ian blood sacrifice which follows on from the equinox.

Again I call for this to be edited, as Pagan is an umbrella term that covers allot of different things. And although this time of year has ancient links to offering, and sacrifice for a good harvest. this in our world applies at the same time to all major religions. And the only thing making it pagan here is a mission name from the US miltary that is not shared by others in the coalition.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is interesting...but foolish. No one worships the "gods" of Olympus anymore. This war was launched on Purim, just like the one against Babylon in 2003, to destroy the enemies of G-d. Just wait to see what's coming next!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Athena is most commonly attributed as teh goddess of wisdom, though warfare tactics fall under her domain, as do other gods. Also,I do believe calling it a "pagan sacrifice" is completely false. It is not a sacred act that you are saying is happening, and as for your post about the odyssey, he is connected to athena because of his intelligence, which she valued the most among man.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join