It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya war another pagan sacrifice! The real reason war was started March 19th!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Feel free to post your opinions, but please do so civilly. Sorry I can not star such outbursts.

You have a certain amount of emotion there that seems to exceed the discussion.

I have friends of all religions, even pagan. I do not assume I know their hearts, i watch peoples actions which show their true self. The pagan mega ritual I'm speaking out about is one perpetuated by globalist powers who are sick and demented as shown by their actions. This is of course all speculation and conspiracy theory as I can not conclusively prove any of it. This is a conspiracy theory website.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by burntheships

Do You Believe In Magick Part One

If you watch this series, you would understand there are Never Any Coincidences and 9/11 was not only carefully planned, but it was done decades in advance. These are scripts crafted long ago.

This is a very good series. I'll just quote you in full here so it comes to the top and your post gets more notice. I hate how post 20 gets ignored sometimes and your videos have some pertainate information.

Again, it doesn't matter what we believe what maters is that TPTB that are perpetuating these acts believe.
edit on 20-3-2011 by pianopraze because: clarification

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by pshea38

Verry interesting theory. I am not anti-jewish in any way and find their mystic traditions fascinating, but have done very little study of them so far. I was looking into Purim and found this on a Jewish website:

1. The First Gulf war ended on Purim 1991

2. The Second Gulf War (Aka US War on Iraq) Began on Purim 2003

3. Purim day 2004 The White House reports that all of Libya's remaining nuclear weapons-related equipment has been sent to the United States. See Here

4. Purim Night 2007 a very rare A total lunar eclipse is visible from the Midwestern United States to Southeast Asia from 22:44 to 23:58 GMT. SEE HERE

5. Purim Day 2008 A 7.2-magnitude earthquake hits western China.

6. Purim Day 2010 MASSIVE 8.8 Earthquake Strikes Chilie
At least 708 people are confirmed dead in Chile. Japan and numerous other countries evacuate coastal residents as a tsunami approaches. Some Japanese homes are flooded by the tsunami.

7. A Super Moon Is in View over the entire world as
A NEW WAR IN LIBYA has begun Purim 2011

source
They claim Hitler was wary of the date also:

Interesting to note Adolf Hitler banned and forbade the observance of Purim. He also declared it a capital offense for Christians or Jews to possess a copy of the Book of Esther

ibed.

Don't know what to make of it. Interesting.

ETA... wow I just realized why they mentioned the Chile and China Earthquakes.. HAARP! The suggestion is these deaths were also a sacrifice!

My brain is just not working well today. I kept wondering why they mentioned those after reading that website.

edit on 20-3-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

Just plain spooky right?
And we all know how deeply the jewish/zionist infiltration goes.
Or do we?
We surely know better than to trust Anything the Media puts out.
Don't we?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Just plain spooky right?
And we all know how deeply the jewish/zionist infiltration goes.
Or do we?
We surely know better than to trust Anything the Media puts out.
Don't we?

It is interesting. But I have never studied anti-jewish information or am in any way anti-jewish and don't want to.

I do not trust anything the media puts out as it has been proven to be lies and pure propaganda.

Also every media outlet is tied deeply with the military industrial complex.

Also these globalists have repeatedly stated they want to kill off most of the population:

“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.” - Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, leader of the World Wildlife Fund – quoted in “Are You Ready For Our New Age Future?,” Insiders Report, American Policy Center, December ’95

“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” – Ted Turner – CNN founder and UN supporter – quoted in the McAlvany Intelligence Advisor, June ’96

“The world has a cancer, and that cancer is man.” – Merton Lambert, former spokesman for the Rockefeller foundation

“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it’s just as bad not to say it.” – Jacques Cousteau

ats thread link

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosewater
This is interesting...but foolish. No one worships the "gods" of Olympus anymore. This war was launched on Purim, just like the one against Babylon in 2003, to destroy the enemies of G-d. Just wait to see what's coming next!

That is not true, /Many Hellenistics do. Today.
The temple of Zeus is once again the site of modern pagan practice. The Greek govt. and orthodox church hate it but it is not true to say that people do not still worship these Gods. We call them in our circles so firsthand I know what you are saying is not true.

The only other thing I wanted to add is that the equinox falls on different dates in different years.
I can say we celebrate the 19-23 but that is not always on the equinox. This year it was on the 20th, at 7:20 eastern. We celebrated it and didn't sacrifice anything more than some sage, a good bottle of wine and some parchment.
So why didn't the war start earlier tonight at 7:20?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Well said pianopraze.
Neither am i anti-jewish.
I believe it is a cloak these cretins/cowards hide behind
to conceal their luciferian/satanic/alien agendas.
It is all a glass onion rotton to the core.
They have written their world in Stone.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Well said pianopraze.

Woah now, no need to bring a religion in here and say its full of cowards or call them bad

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky

Well said pianopraze.

Woah now, no need to bring a religion in here and say its full of cowards or call them bad

Bit harsh, you think? I'm sorry. My bad........NOT

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Uncalled for, more like. Why not the xtian agenda? Hmm? Because they arent as bad? Look, its wrong to assume its one religious group, and calling them out with no proof is not only pointless, but in bad taste.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
reply to post by pshea38

Uncalled for, more like. Why not the xtian agenda? Hmm? Because they arent as bad? Look, its wrong to assume its one religious group, and calling them out with no proof is not only pointless, but in bad taste.

oh, you were serious!
i explained that i am not anti-jewish so you must be objecting to the
satanist/luciferian/alien agenda comment.
do you know something about these groups that i don't?
do you doubt the evil practices and intent?
do you even doubt their involvement?
why do you defend these groups?
will they defend you?
bad taste??? you must be kidding...
how many u.s presidents were members of the skull and bones society?
do you defend child abuse and ritual sacrifice, mass murder and genocide?
bad taste??? you must be kidding!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This paragraph only is a reply to the OP:
Your failure to to debate the points stated, in the spirit of this site, has open this thread up for what it really is. A ill informed judgmental rant based on supposition and nothing further. You insistence that further replies will be ignored demonstrates that you do not wish to consider any point of view that does not support your obvious and ignorant position, and is an extremely weak manner to end the discussion, by dismissing them as "techniques". You have brought nothing new to the table in support of you theory, that is what is it, theory. Your use of the general tem Pagan in relation to an abhorrent act supposedly performed in the name / worship / sacrifice to a single trait / divine responsibility of a single Greco-Roman deity is misguided at best, and hate speech at worst. You state you have Pagan friends and use it as a defense, as a homophone or racist state they have black and or gay freinds... but!. I charge you to ask them their position if they consider the action in Libya to be a pagan ritual. if indeed they are your friends I suspect they won't be after the proclamation of such. End.
--------------------------------------------

To the rest of the people populating this thread.
Note this is in the defense of my own religion, and not a slight against any other. but mearly a presentation of facts and observances.

Also that I wish you to understand the true meaning of Panagism, and not take this particular thread to be the be all and end all of the subject, with this blinkered view that what is going on in Libya is somehow related to Pagan practice. When it can be demonstrated that sacrifice at this time can be linked just as easily, and less tenuously to authodox Abrahamic traditions.

The OP states that the "Birthday of Athena / Minerva" is the 19th March However the extract from the source states that her festivals were celebrated 19-23 March

In fact here is the entire text of the source paragraph from Wikipedia (for those that did not read it.

The Romans celebrated her festival from March 19 to March 23 during the day which is called, in the neuter plural, Quinquatria, the fifth after the Ides of March, the nineteenth, an artisans' holiday . A lesser version, the Minusculae Quinquatria, was held on the Ides of June, June 13, by the flute-players, who were particularly useful to religion. In 207 BC, a guild of poets and actors was formed to meet and make votive offerings at the temple of Minerva on the Aventine hill. Among others, its members included Livius Andronicus. The Aventine sanctuary of Minerva continued to be an important center of the arts for much of the middle Roman Republic.

In fact as it states this festival is more in celebration of her trait as Goddess of Poetry. And states that another festival, although lesser was celebrated in the ides of June. No where in this quote does it state anything about a Birth date. If anything a Birth date / return of the Goddess to the earth is celebrate at Imbolc (2nd Feb)(Candlemas), which is literally the return of the light.

However, further in relation to this date, please see below other correspondences.

* Christian Feast Day: o Joseph of Nazareth (Western Christianity) o March 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics) * Earliest day on which Maundy Thursday can fall, while April 22 is the latest; celebrated on Thursday before Easter. (Christianity) * Mojoday (Discordianism) * Saint Joseph's Day (Roman Catholicism and Church of England) related observances: o Father's Day (Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Italy, Honduras, and Bolivia) o Las Fallas, celebrated on the week leading to March 19. (Valencia) o "Return of the Swallow", annual observance of the swallows' return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California. * The Kashubians' Unity Day. * The first day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva. (Roman Empire)

wikipedia

Note the list above is not exhaustive, and many traditions around the world will have significance for this date.

Note the 19th of March is considered Easter in Eastern Authodox tradition, born out of what was the Byzantine Empire, or eastern Roman Empire, in particular the festival of Great Lent. Common practice of which is to offer of the self in honor of the divine.

Indeed Julius Cesar himself was "sacrificed" on the ides of March, to ensure the survival of the Republic from Tyranny. (sound familiar) But are we saying that the actions in Libya are in honor of Julius Cesar?

Indeed this part of the year can be associated with offering / giving / sacrifice across many traditions.

Passover for example, Where god sent the plague of the death of the first born. Protection against which was the blood of the spring lamb. Again we see blood sacrifice to ensure survival.

This is not a knew tradition, and certainly not limited to Paganism.

Who is to say that this dates significance with the start of warfare, for protection reasons, is not done as part of the Qabbalistic / High Magick ceremony employed by Masonic tradition of which TPTB are suspected to be members. Although I am sure the Masonic membership here would be able to enlighten more, or not as the case may be.

So back to the point

On the term Pagan, lets look at the the full text of the extract given by the OP

Paganism (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic"[1]) is a blanket term, typically used to refer to polytheistic religious traditions. It is primarily used in a historical context, referring to Greco-Roman polytheism as well as the polytheistic traditions of Europe and North Africa before Christianization. In a wider sense, extended to contemporary religions, it includes most of the Eastern religions and the indigenous traditions of the Americas, Central Asia, Australia and Africa; as well as non-Abrahamic folk religion in general. More narrow definitions will not include any of the world religions and restrict the term to local or rural currents not organized as civil religions. Characteristic of pagan traditions is the absence of proselytism and the presence of a living mythology, which explains religious practice. In the Christian perspective the term has been used historically to encompass all non–Abrahamic religions.[2][3] The term pagan is a Christian adaptation of the "gentile" of Judaism, and as such has an inherent Abrahamic bias, and pejorative connotations among monotheists,[4] comparable to heathen and infidel also known as kafir (كافر) and mushrik in Islam. Peter Brown observes:

Wikipedia

This shows that the word pagan, originally meaning country dweller, who would hardly be in a position of high magick ceremonial sacrifice. No matter what the films say. But this is a supposition of my own. however has now come to represent, as stated by the OP. a blanket term for polytheistic tradition. Whereas a celebration / sacrifice to one specific deity, although part of a polytheistic tradition, would be a mono-deictic observance. and not specific to the tradition as a whole. Let alone the other tradition that now come under the Neo umbrella term which spans culture as well as continent.

if you wish to look for a Roman god of battle. Look to Mitrias.and his Festivals

Nevertheless, it is clear from the archeology of numerous Mithraea that most rituals were associated with feasting - as eating utensils and food residues are almost invariably found. These tend to include both animal bones and also very large quantities of fruit residues.[81] The presence of large amounts of cherry-stones in particular would tend to confirm mid-summer (late June, early July) as a season especially associated with Mithraic festivities. The Virunum album, in the form of an inscribed bronze placque, records a Mithraic festival of commemoration as taking place on 26 June 184. Beck argues that religious celebrations on this date are indicative of special significance being given to the Summer solstice;

wikipedia

Again June is mentioned.

In summary, and with what is a glut of information, history, myth, and legend. It is hard to say what the motivation of the protagonists truly are. However to say this is in worship of a Greco-Roman Deity, with it's obvious links to Middle Eastern Mystery, and the Abrahmic traditions. And then call it blanket pagan, under a polytheistic umbrella heading, is misguiding, and untruthful.

For further information I give you the Pagan Federation - Note this is a member based group, and NOT a church or relgious hierarchy.
Pagan Federation

In closing I leave you with an extract from the Charge of the Goddess, Written by Doreen Valiente. in the 1950's at the birth of what is modern Paganism, and where the umbrella term, as used by the OP, was originally stated to be used.in this context, as implied. This is a primarily a Wiccan poetic prose, but its validity as a Pagan writing is as much as that of the Greco-Roman diety worship stated above.

Now listen to the words of the Great Mother, Who was of old also called among men Artemis, Astarte, Athene, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Cerridwen, Dana, Arianrhod, Isis, Bride And by many other names.

I am the gracious Goddess, Who gives the gift of joy unto the heart of man. Upon earth, I give the knowledge of the spirit eternal; And beyond death, I give peace, and freedom, And reunion with those who have gone before. Nor do I demand sacrifice; for behold, I am the Mother of all living,

link

An it harm none so mote it be.

edit on 21/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

And it just happens to be that Assassin's creed re branded her as a pagan idol of the Illuminati?

My good sir.... I call Plagiarism.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I was on the way home yesterday and the thought of "these people being sacrificed, the moon, the events etc" came across my mind. I felt really stupid and since I couldn't dare speak of this to anyone around here it's good to know I'm not alone in the world.

As I mentioned before in other threads I have not felt right since our lunar eclipse. I felt physically ill and open to negativity more than any other time in my life.

My understandin of pagan beliefs comes from my grandmother. She was a cafeteria Catholic and very old school folk beliefs as well. She once told me that in dark circles of people they will perform evil deeds to gain power.
Yes I sound crazy right now. I apologize. The energies today feel so overwhelming.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I don't feel like im smart enough to contribute anything here, so i'll just leave it at Awesome Thread!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Athena is the goddess of wisdom and strength in reserve. She is not a main war god. The person who said Athena is the goddess of archery and the hunt is incorrect; Artemis (Greek) or Diana (Roman) is the goddess of the hunt. Apollo is the God of the Sun and Archery.

The people who are looking for astrological significance in dates will find them no matter what date they look, because if you look hard enough practically every day is a holiday.

March 15- Ides of March, day of Mars and the start to Roman military campaigning. It was a Tuesday this week, which is Mar's day
March 16- AKA 3:16, see John, "for God so loved the world..."
March 17- St. Patrick's day, the day of St. Patrick's death. St. Patrick brought Catholicism to Ireland and drove out the pagans.
March 18- Jacques de Molay burned at the stake
March 19- Minerva's Day (Supermoon)
March 20-Spring Equinox, where day and night are exactly the same length
March 21- Start of Aries Sign of the Zodiac... Aries is the Greek God of War

etc...

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
Another possible reason to start the attacks on Libyan targets on the 19th, its the weekend and the markets are closed. This allows two days time for everyone to settle down and prevent a freak out market.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread covering this topic link

I don't know enough about 'pagan religions' to comment on that side of things but I do see a connection (coincidence?) with the dates.

Although I didn't state this in my post in the other thread, after thinking about this for a while, IMO this date is also VERY significant as it marks the end of one financial system (Bretton Woods) and the start of the financial system that is now falling apart around us! And we all know (assume) who is pulling the financial strings. Putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6 maybe IDK

19th March 1973 (Tuesday - Day of Mars - war on finance?) Full moon on 18th or 19th depending on which source used.

When the market reopened on March 19, the currencies of Japan and most European countries were floating against the dollar.

Exchange Rates since 1973
Since March 1973 exchange rates have become much more volatile and far less predictable than they were between 1945 and 1973. This volatility has been partly due to a number of unexpected shocks to the world monetary system ...

Source
Source
Bretton Woods System

ETA: Also took place during Purim.

edit on 21-3-2011 by HighMaintenance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Albastion

Ty for your post. Yes Artemis/Diana is the Greek/Roman goddess of hunt.

Athena/Minerva/Neith are basically one goddess and even plato said that this goddess was taken from the Egyptian Neith who was a goddess of the hunt, so my statement applies in a general way to the goddess Athena via Neith.

The Greek philosopher Plato identified her with the Libyan deity Neith, the war goddess and huntress deity of the Egyptians

link

he citizens have a deity for their foundress; she is called in the Egyptian tongue Neith, and is asserted by them to be the same whom the Hellenes call Athena
Ibed

The Complete Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt
Richard H. Wilkinson p157
“Neith is one of the most ancient deities known from Egypt. Warrior goddess: While this aspect of her personality was perhaps overstated in some older studies of Egypt’s deities, it is undeniable that Neither was associated with weaponry – either in a context of hunting or warfare or possibly both – from very early times…. She was called “mistress of the bow” and “ruler of arrows”… though her aggressive nature is seen in her threat that she will grow angry and make the sky fall to the earth if her advice is not followed. The ancient Greeks identified Neith with Athena, probably primarily because of her warlike aspect, though there were other aspects of Neith which supported this association.”
P158 she frequently holds a bow and arrow or a harpoon.”

So my statement was they were firing missile weapons be it spears/arrows/harpoons which are all symbols of this goddess. Athena is also considered goddess of chariots and warships interestingly enough.

Now to clear up some other things. I will not address people who use certain techniques. There are those that are on here playing the game ATS was designed for, and those who are running a game-within-the-game. So while most are addressing the subject there are those who's purpose is to get the other players to make a foul (T&C) or generally steer the players away from certain things. Those players that are playing the game are unaware there is this second game going on. Stay here long enough on ATS, or venture into certain topics, and you will quickly come to see this game-within-a-game. For a little while I tried to engage with those playing this sub-game. It is exhausting and in the end, fruitless. So I hope people can see through the tactics. I will not waste my time pointing out all the twists because once you become aware of the sub-game and study the tactics they use it becomes very obvious.

No matter how you twist it, Roman gods are pagan gods. Doesn't matter how neo-paganism defines paganism. Here is Websters definition of Paganism notice this is THE FIRST, main entry:

Websters: pagan 1 a follower of a polytheistic religion (as in ancient Rome)

"As in ancient Rome" period case closed.

I spent a few hours at the library today studying all this and I found the deeper you study the deeper it goes. There will be no links for these because all the references are from the books.. pages numbers provided.

Athena (I use this term to apply to the Athena/Minerva/Neith goddess) most definitely WAS the goddess of war in all her aspects, having other things she was goddess over does not invalidate my arguement.

Athene was a deity of many different functions and attributes. On the one hand, she was a goddess of war, the female counterpart of Ares.
- Greek & Roman Mythology A to Z, Kathleen N. Daly pp18-19

Athena. The place where the birth took place is generally said to be the shore of Lake Tritonis in Libya. As she leaped out, she uttered a war-cry which resounded in heavens and earth. Athena, the warrior goddess, armed with spear and aegis
- The Dictionary of Classical Mythology, Pierre Grimal p66

Ibed Neith post above "warrior goddess"

Minerva picture from Greek & Roman Mythology A to Z, Kathleen N. Daly p86 picture subtext "Minerva Roman goddess of war"

Notice the owl?

Minerva wore a helmet and held an owl, her sacred animal, in most imagers of her, including statues and coins. P86.
Ibed

This goddess in all her aspects was associated with the owl.

“Her favorite animal was the owl”p68
- The Dictionary of Classical Mthology, Pierre Grimal p68

“Athene rivaled Zeus in wisdom and was symbolized by the owl”
- The Dictionary of World Mythology, Peter Bently p 29

Athena coin picture. World Mythology, Roy Willis p136

Hmmm... I've seen that owl in a few places before relating to all these hidden powers. They worship a huge own at the Bohemian Grove, and according to the testimony of some abused children there were human sacrifices and horrible sexual acts going on there.

Now, the owl they are sacrificing these "effigies" to is Moloch, but many of these dieties have just been renamed over the years. They could also be invoking both Moluch and Athena.

Now this next part is extremely speculative, but I have run across it in a lot of ways and it keeps cross confirming. I will look into this more. But I don't think that owl represents Moloch in AJ's video. I think it is this goddess concept described here. We tend to think of these gods as set in stone, but if you study them you find they morphed over time and many of them were borrowed from older civilizations. We are familiar with the Roman/Greek... but this went back much further. Pike assumed this in his writings also:

Concerning Owl Symbolism & Bohemian Grove

We should get this straight now, so that there is no more confusion. The owl being displayed by the illuminati is not Molech(moloch). This I hope to put to rest, here and now.
If we consider the symbolism used by the brotherhood, the symbols most prevalent, go to the goddess. In America, we call her Columbia. In England she is known as Brittania, hence British Columbia. In the past she has been known as Semiramis, Ishtar, Anat, Asherah, Isis, Juno, Minerva, Aphrodite, Venus, et al. Now, let's look at the goddess symbolism. She is known as a triple goddess, trinities relate to her. In the Tarot the 3rd major arcana is the Empress. She is symbolized as a phoenix rising and is known as the eye goddess. As Venus, she is symbolized by a shell and a pentagram. Most of the goddess' have connections with the merfolk.
Isis in the egyptian pantheon, is a symbol of Sirius, a recently re-discovered trinary star system. It has been shown through history that there is a connection with Sirius and fish-people.
Finally, the goddess is represented by an owl. You will find numerous depictions of the goddess with her owl. Some say that this is due to the correlation between Sophia(wisdom) and the wise old owl. I don't know. What I do know is the goddess has always been depicted with an owl. Molech is a bull.
source
Again this is highly speculative, but I posted one of Pikes many references to this in a previous post. He goes more in depth at other places in Morals and Dogma and traces these gods and goddesses with even more names though many history/cultures. I have seen this in other works too but I don't have those books here with me to quote.

So in sum. This huntress/war/wisdom/moon (and other things) pagan goddess whichever name you want to use was invoked on a war in her birth country with weapons symbolizing her on her birthday celebration day during her fullest moon in a long time.

P.S. It was Athena/Neith/Minerva's birthday, even if the celebration sometimes took place over several days.

Quinquatria or Quinquatrus was a festival sacred to Minerva, celebrated on the 19 March...
Ovid says that this festival was celebrated in commemoration of the birthday of Minerva.

link

Speculative? Yes. Conclusive? No. Possible? Yes.
In short, conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This might explain how far they have go .. worshipping the wrong god
Take a look at how Washington was build

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f26622fe164.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b74cfa189e1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c1bb73df8c3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1dad21dc2d0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/912d8f236cf4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f052ac838bc9.jpg[/atsimg]

Starting to understand ?? yet...
everymove of the US since a hundred years and maybe more have been planned like a chess game
edit on 3/21/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Yes, i know something you dont. That they dont practice human sacrifice and child abuse anymore than the xtian church does.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You can also make the shape of a dog using the map of dc, so i tend to discount shapes in the layout.
Also, what is wrong with the picture of obama shaking hands? Is there something i didnt catch there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join