It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya war another pagan sacrifice! The real reason war was started March 19th!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Here, on this closet approach of the moon imputing it's maximum force we hear of the start of another war.

Why choose this date?

For the Same reason bush chose it to start his war. Esoteric power. Even if you don't believe, the powers that rule this world do.

March 19th is the birth date of Minerva, or Athena... goddess of war.

They are beginning another huge mega ritual of sacrifice.

Stemming from an Italic moon goddess *Meneswā 'She who measures', the Etruscans adopted the inherited Old Latin name, *Menerwā, thereby calling her Menrva. Extrapolating from her Roman nature, it is assumed that in Etruscan mythology, Minerva was the goddess of wisdom, war, art, schools and commerce. She was the Etruscan counterpart to Greek Athena

link

The Romans celebrated her festival from March 19 to March 23 during the day which is called, in the neuter plural, Quinquatria, the fifth after the Ides of March, the nineteenth, an artisans' holiday.

Minerva was worshipped on the Capitoline Hill

ibed

She still is worshiped on capital hill.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I think there may actually be something to this... The shadow government sure does seems to have an affinity for symbolism and ritual. What I'm wondering though, is why?

Do they do this purely for the sake of ritual, or is it intended as a secret message to others in the know, or is there truly an occult power that they are harnessing for their personal gain?

Not only does today mark the birth of Athena, the Goddess of War, but it is also a full moon, not to mention the closest the moon has been in 20 years, and to top it all off, this all coincides with the vernal equinox, which is another powerful element in pagan traditions.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

It's been hammering at my subconscious until I realized it was same day as Bush started his war. Then I remembered the occult reasons.

BTW the moon is esoterically connected with the subconscious and illusion. And Athena is the goddess of the moon and magic as well as war... it really all comes together the more you know.

The MSM has been playing up how "careful and thoughtful" Obama is... he was just waiting for the occult timing of his puppet masters.
edit on 20-3-2011 by pianopraze because: clarification

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
It's probably because it easier to see whats going on when there is a full moon.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I would be quicker to believe that IF< it were the reason for the UN to decide on the particular date of March 19th, it would be for reasons of propaganda. What I mean by that is that if the persons being dealt the military action strongly believe in evil forces such as Menerva, then the attackers could intimidate their prey with such propaganda. It wouldn't scare you unless you are intimidated by such.

Oh and I like your response too 12voltz!

edit on 20-3-2011 by space cadet because: meh

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

They play this as a game a great big chess board.

So how about both and, instead of either or?

Each move is designed to accomplish tasks on multiple levels. Their esoteric agenda should not be underestimated.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Next time we are on the verge of war and an esoteric date pops up, we should all go to a conference that the president is holding and every time he is about to announce the beginning of the war, one of us will jump up and shout something before he can finish what he is saying for as long as it takes until the day is over.

That way it'll be annoying and painful for them to remember the day they got trolled in real life.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Lots of things have happened on March 19th that haven't really had a violent significance.

There's a whole bunch of those dates here: www.historyorb.com...

I can't see how the government would have followed this date only for two years in the last forty or so. Unless that time when the US totally aced figured skating was the most epic sacrifice ever:

1954 - US Ladies Figure Skating championship won by Tenley Albright
1954 - US Mens Figure Skating championship won by Hayes A Jenkins

Is there any pattern apart from Libya and Afghanistan?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

There is a lot of dates they use.

They use of certain holidays, astrology, and numerology play a great deal of importance to the workings of these players behind the scenes.

9/11/91 was George Bush Sr. New World Order speech.

Nasa routinely uses esoteric dates and symbolism.

The Chinese openly admit they use these techniques. TPTB behind our government do too.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Another possible reason to start the attacks on Libyan targets on the 19th, its the weekend and the markets are closed. This allows two days time for everyone to settle down and prevent a freak out market.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Good point. As much as I am disgusted by the power plays of these people, they are brilliant.

Or they have those in their organization that are. When you have money beyond imagination, and are pushing forward and agenda without others knowing your even there, or an agenda is being pushed... you can manipulate and control extremely well.

The best fight we have is exposing them. Pulling back the curtain and turning on the light.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Mhm, and what about the name of this operation - 'Odyssey Dawn' ?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
For March 19th.. this day in History [ the events are listed down the left side of the page ]

[ CLICKY CLICKY ]
edit on 20-3-2011 by HiMyNameIsMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)

Also:
There are so many things that are tied into the occult within our government that everything has a potential meaning behind it directly or indirectly. Information is coming back to us at an faster rate everyday that the churches have destroyed. TPTB ( perhaps unknowingly) have this information and use it to their benefit. When the masses know as much as they, that is when a paradigm shift of power will turn systems on their head. An example of this would be the star of david, which has more meanings than the semitic, that portrays a triangle (pyramid) and an inverted triangle together. Reflecting pools at our capitals are also are symbolic in this way.
It goes way beyond satanism and sacrifice and I believe much of the symbolism, whether it is by dates, numerology ect... is in fact not intentional. Natives believe that there is unwritten history in our bloodlines and that TPTB pollute in order to control us. Pagan holidays were tribal in their ancient form and they all coexist.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
It's probably because it easier to see whats going on when there is a full moon.

That was true pre-thermal imaging, geomaping, laser designation and other modern precision targeting methods. Now having a full moon is a poor time to fly night operations because the increase in ambient light increases the outline of the aircraft against the night sky which would be especially bad in countries that use a lot of AAA as opposed to AA or SAMs like say Libya.

We even avoided executing ground missions on the nights of the full moon because again our modern night vision is not as dependant on ambient light as the older models and gave us a clear advantage.

So…full moon = evening of the odds for forces without modern night vision (bad guys) and is a poor tactical choice since say 1991 to start a war.

edit on 20/3/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

In the Odyssey he's led around by Athena, his leader and protectress.

Odysseus’ protectress, the goddess Athena

link

The Odyssey deals with homecoming.

There is a strong theme of homecoming (nostos) in the Odyssey, because Odysseus is on a journey home after the Trojan war has finally ended.
ibed

I think it no coincidence that they sent in there many arrows (missiles) to start the war. Athena was the archer/huntress goddess and Libya was her home.

The Greek philosopher Plato (429–347 BC) identified her with the Libyan deity Neith, the war goddess and huntress deity of the Egyptians since the ancient Pre-Dynastic period, who was also identified with weaving. This is sensible, as some Greeks identified Athena's birthplace, in certain mythological renditions, as being beside Libya's Triton River.

link

So they launch the war on the goddess of war's day, on her home nation, with her characteristic weapon. And name the operation on a play with major themes including Athena's intervention, and homecoming....

I hope this begins to expose how this all works. They don't want us to study history because it exposes them.
edit on 20-3-2011 by pianopraze because: clarification

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Odyssey: It says Odyssey has come to represent an "epic voyage".

Eos "Dawn":

Now when Dawn in robe of saffron was hastening from the streams of Oceanus, to bring light to mortals and immortals, Thetis reached the ships with the armor that the god had given her.

Thus Eos, preceded by the Morning Star (Venus), is seen as the genetrix of all the stars and planets; her tears are considered to have created the morning dew, personified as Ersa or Herse.

Operation Odyssey Dawn.

Anyone know what that could mean plus what the OP was talking about?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Hey Misoir

Hope I answered your question in my post that was just above yours which I probably ninjaed in as you were writing your post!

cheers,
piano

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Ok the fact that both wars were started on these dates is freaky but I cant see the link between Athena.

She is not the Goddess of war, although it does fall under her attributes, but rather of female arts etc. My girlfriend, who studied greek mythology absolutely freaked when I referred to her as the goddess of war.

And also according to Wikipedia: " In Greek mythology Athena or Athene (play /əˈθiːnə/ or /əˈθiːniː/; Attic: Ἀθηνᾶ, Athēnā or Ἀθηναία, Athēnaia; Epic: Ἀθηναίη, Athēnaiē; Ionic: Ἀθήνη, Athēnē; Doric: Ἀθάνα, Athana), also referred to as Pallas Athena/Athene (play /ˈpæləs/; Παλλὰς Ἀθηνᾶ; Παλλὰς Ἀθήνη), is the goddess of wisdom, civilization, warfare, strength, strategy, female arts, crafts, justice and skill. Minerva, Athena's Roman incarnation, embodies similar attributes.[4] Athena is also a shrewd companion of heroes and the goddess of heroic endeavour. She is the virgin patron of Athens. The Athenians built the Parthenon on the Acropolis of her namesake city, Athens, in her honour (Athena Parthenos).[4]"

However is March not associated with Mars who in turn is associated with Aries, the real god of war?

Dunno it just makes more sense to me as I cannot really associate Athena or Minerva with warfare.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Operation Odyssey Dawn is just what the U.S. is calling their part in the enforcement of the Libyan no fly zone.

Operation Ellamy
is what the U.K. is calling their campaign.

Operation MOBILE is what Canada is calling their part.

Operation Harmatten is what France is calling their operations.

Related
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join