It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pannicked Art Bell caller. Remember?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I cant seem to find it but there is another video out there that has the same guy calling it... Admitting he was pulling a prank... And he even did the same..."scared voice" and everything....

It was just a prank.

As far as we know it was. Could it not be possible that the guy was killed, and then impersonated on the phone in such great detail that we were all convinced it was him? Just some food for thought.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa

I cant seem to find it but there is another video out there that has the same guy calling it... Admitting he was pulling a prank... And he even did the same..."scared voice" and everything....

It was just a prank.

As far as we know it was. Could it not be possible that the guy was killed, and then impersonated on the phone in such great detail that we were all convinced it was him? Just some food for thought.

Sure, it could be possible... But.... you know... With all due respect... It's not realistic at all...

Food for thought? Junk food at best.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

It was just a prank.

Sure, it could be possible... But.... you know... With all due respect... It's not realistic at all...

not realistic? just what reality do you think you live in?

screw the thought over whether it was a prank or not lets focus on the more important fact that the entire nation wide radio broadcast got shut down! to interupt and cut off the caller.
was that also a prank?

edit on 5/27/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

sounds like spy vs spy cartoon or shill vs shill stuff
if i was out to get rich and get attention i would not care what the public thought..only what my cronies and
my so called enemies thought..so guess you just have to know the true character of the popular folks on todays
news.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Could it be a coincidence? Maybe the higher ups or even a government department made sure the plug was pulled. For what reason? Guess we might never know.

I'm sure without doubt that caller was trying to pull a prank and panic the more jumpy and gullible of the C2C listeners but the satellite going down and interrupting the call? That's the mystery right there.

Anyone able to find or figure out who owns the network that C2C is on, who was in charge at the time, who would be able to pull the plug like that and reasons why?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

It was just a prank.

not realistic? just what reality do you think you live in?

screw the thought over whether it was a prank or not lets focus on the more important fact that the entire nation wide radio broadcast got shut down! to interupt and cut off the caller.
was that also a prank?

edit on 5/27/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

So,let me get this straight. You think that a man who worked for Area 51 called in making all these claims... He got caught, they killed him then they took the time to find another government employee that sounded exactly like him to call in later and impersonate him saying he was just pulling a prank?

Are you really asking ME about reality? With all due respect.... Step back and take a deep breathe because you are looking at reality with crossed eyes...

As for why the power went out.... So what? Power goes out all the time... They had a back up generator and they were able to get back on the air as normal...

If it was cut off by the government, do you think they would not know how to cut power to the generator as well?

You are being silly about it...

It was a prank...

Look, you need to read what I have told many people on this site. Not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes things really are just as they seem... This is one of those times... It was a prank call...

It is great to have an open mind, but do not open it too far other wise your brain will fall out... In other words keep an open mind, but also keep your common sense and logic, alright?

edit on 27-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Basically, he was explaining in scientific terms what we generally call Angels and Demons, simple enough? I would imagine that real extraterrestrials would exist, and also that they would also be highly evolved to the point of physical transcendence.

In terms of it being real, you have to ask, where did he get the idea from, where did any of us get the idea about extradimensional beings?
edit on 29-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join