It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin=Planet X, Nebiru (Mathematical proof)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Unity_99

Your biased opinated posts, always make me wonder what it is about this issue that bothers you so much. And why you can't sleep well unless you've tried to put out the fires around you regarding the cosmic body that does exist and is a part of the cycle and is the reason for the Japan Quake, and is connected to offworlders, that panhandle this earth, and our S group serves them.

So Elenin is the reason for the Japanese quake? Where is your evidence? Are you relying on the well known fraud named Lucus?

The Moon has marginal correlations with a very few smaller earthquakes. The Sun has none. Elenin the comet is so small and so far away that it has no discernable affect.

But Lucas's site is exceptional. The information he gathered that shows the coverups and conspiracies is very detailed. One of the best sites for that. For the Data minded, his site has a lot.

Lucus can't help himself. He can't tell the truth. He makes up ridiculous stories. He was unable to substantiate any of the nonsense claims he made here. He was shown overwhelming evidence against his claims. He refused to tell the truth. This is your prime source?

It may, it may not (be related to the Japanese quake). Still, this girl got it right. She predicted the quake looking at the Elenin alignment, so actually, it could be related.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It wouldn't be too too bad. More earthquakes increasing exponentially in frequency, floods and tsunamis, comets. I'd say all in all 1/3 of humans would die, maybe more, probly not less.

That's a load of nonsense. Earthquakes are not increasing. Tsunamis are not increasing. Floods are increasing due to human activity.

I'd say this is all bunkum.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

I think you would need a pretty hight quality telescope with infrared capability to see it.

Why would anyone need an IR scope to see this object? That's not true at all. We see Jupiter. It's effectively a brown dwarf in composition and yet we see it easily as one of the brightest objects in the sky.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

The nitwit second video showing images from SPT, which is a radio telescope, was debunked years ago. It comes along the really stupid claim that you can approach the Earth from the South Pole axis and only someone at the South Pole can see it. That's a stupid claim since anyone south of the equator can see in that direction.

[urk=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Telescope]SPT[/url]

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Two good places to hid things from sky-map.org

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc86dd55d522.jpg[/atsimg]

Infared: beltguese is on the far right with the x, and the huge black streak is leo constellation, with stars in it if you hover.

the white squiggle is saturn.

then the black square is something else too.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/880545f44b93.jpg[/atsimg]

Sirius with its potato chip over it, and a wonderful interesting torus donut off to the side.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

you think jupiter is a brown dwarf star?

please, go enlighten yourself with education before contributing in a discussion.

edit: there ARE stars that do NOT emit light in our eyes visible spectrum, but do emit only light out side our eyes visible spectrum.

THAT is why you would need a telescope specially equipped for viewing certain celestial bodies.
edit on 20-3-2011 by kermithermit111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kermithermit111

and for all of you who keep shouting like idiots "you can't see it go look it's free to look in the sky!"

please, get at least some education before contributing. there are so many things our race doesn't yet know about celestial bodies, and you're sitting here saying that it doesn't exist because you can't see it with your eyes which can only interpret such a SMALL portion of the light spectrum.

There are the scoffers that have no idea what to say and claim quite incorrectly that no one knows. The problem with the scoffer is that they do not know and smugly think that their deficit of understanding of the world about them must be shared by others. There is the typical appeal to "we know so little" or the vague "our race doesn't yet know" or whatever is the glib quip of the day.

The fact is that any planet sized object would reflect the sun's light. The Moon is a poor reflector of sunlight yet it can make a full moon night easy for even our eyes to appreciate. Jupiter and Mars are easy to see. Were there a new planet sized object within the orbit of Jupiter it would be easy to spot with the naked eye.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

He did not say Jupiter was a brown dwarf. What he said is that Jupiter and brown dwarfs have almost identical compositions, which is true. Even as we speak scientists are arguing over the definition of brown dwarf considering how difficult it can be to distinguish them from large gas giants. As for these invisible stars and planets, could you please provide a link to a scientific journal article that discusses such things?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

There are always alignments and none have ever been involved in earthquakes or volcanic eruptions or whatever. They do not affect the Earth.

I was unwilling to watch the video. It was 14 minutes long and I do not waste my time watching a video which probably had 2 small paragraphs of content.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

What is the matter with looking at the original? The sky is above you. if you want to view it go ahead. It's free. Most amateur astronomy clubs are more than willing to share the wonders of the sky with you. Go find a star party.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

saying the person who thinks jupiter is a brown dwarf star...

you are just not understanding, and in frustration, trying to label me as having a "deficit" in my understanding of the universe.

sad.

again, with the ego.

anyways, maybe a big ol' slap of ayahuasca would make it more clear to you.

NO ONE knows the laws of the universe and/or space. No one. surprisingly, not even you.

and with that, there is a 100% chance that stars do exist that don't emit light in our visible spectrum.

do you have PROOF that there is no dwarf star that absorbs our "visible" light from the sun to help fuel it's already weak nuclear reaction, and then after utilizing it's energy, reflect it back towards us in a different "non-visible" light spectrum?

No. so stop acting like you know it all please.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

you think jupiter is a brown dwarf star?

I never stated that. Is this the best you can do in a failed straw man argument?

there ARE stars that do NOT emit light in our eyes visible spectrum, but do emit only light out side our eyes visible spectrum.

What has that to do with anything discussed in this thread? Are you trying to avoid the fact that these objects still reflect light?

please, go enlighten yourself with education before contributing in a discussion.

THAT is why you would need a telescope specially equipped for viewing certain celestial bodies.

That does not follow from your arguments. Just because an object does not emit visible light does not mean it doesn't reflect visible light. As I posted previously only the sun emits visible light in our solar system yet the objects in the solar system are visible.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

What is the matter with looking at the original? The sky is above you. if you want to view it go ahead. It's free. Most amateur astronomy clubs are more than willing to share the wonders of the sky with you. Go find a star party.

Yes, why dont you give me Wise for eyes, and some infared and super camera abilities.

Oh, by the way, i could bring this into a pdf document worth of metaphysics,
Its so hard to explain this holographic universe and infinity, though they're my favorite topics by far.

However, what we see with our eyes, is: PERCEPTION. The matter before us is condensed energy waves, that we're taking in via our sense and erecting on a screen on the back of our minds. Its subject to a lot of programs, akin to ai ones in a computer. Just saying.

Now I'd like to have Wise and Hubble eyes, that would be really great, but only if you could toggle back and forth.

What I've read about elenin, even on a French website, was it was twice the size of Earth, so if its a comet, its not in the place he looked on the video.

Whatever is happening, we're going to have earth changes, and those dumbs and most of us here know of all the money and efforts that have been put into completing deep underground bunkers designed to withstand all kinds of catastrophic events with seed vaults and food supplies.

Now, I'm a person who refuses to allow them to have any more slaves, to keep earth as a prison, to keep their privileged positions. Either something is going to happen that takes them out too, or we're going to dismantle their dumbs and ensure they face life with us as equals, the good, the bad, the cosmic events, you name it. Viva La Resistance!
edit on 20-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Gab1159

There are always alignments and none have ever been involved in earthquakes or volcanic eruptions or whatever. They do not affect the Earth.

I was unwilling to watch the video. It was 14 minutes long and I do not waste my time watching a video which probably had 2 small paragraphs of content.

That's really bad, debunking something without even looking at it? Is it what you've come to? I've always seen you as a great debunker, but what you've just done is really really bad. Take your time, watch the first 2-3 minutes, as they're what I was referring to. The other 10 minutes aren't of relevance for this thread.

She showed an alignment between Earth and ELEnin, and said she was predicting a massive quake on a fault line on the 11th, 12th or 13th of March. It happened, very close to the ring of fire. But I guess it's a mere coincidence right?

Now please watch the first minutes until she makes her prediction and don't ever dare debunking without looking at the material once again.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

saying the person who thinks jupiter is a brown dwarf star...

The only person that has stated this in this thread is you. Why are you so confused?

NO ONE knows the laws of the universe and/or space. No one. surprisingly, not even you.

Just because you have a deficit in this area does not mean others do. This lame mantra of scoffers suggests to me that this is more a statement of the speakers desire to be a sloth than anything else.

and with that, there is a 100% chance that stars do exist that don't emit light in our visible spectrum.

Jupiter is a good example of an object that emits in EM outside of the optical portion of the spectrum. It isn't even a star and it does.

do you have PROOF that there is no dwarf star that absorbs our "visible" light from the sun to help fuel it's already weak nuclear reaction, and then after utilizing it's energy, reflect it back towards us in a different "non-visible" light spectrum?

Is there any material that absorbs 100% of the incoming radiation? No. Check with your thermo professor and get back to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Please remain on topic and stop discussing each other.

Further violations will result in post removals and potential posting bans.

Thank You.

~Keeper
ATS Staff

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
delete this
edit on 20-3-2011 by kermithermit111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

For someone who does not have 14 minutes spare time, you seem to have an unlimited amount of time to dedicate to respond and spread your misinformation "no infrared required" and "southern view not necessary", an attempt to derail every nibiru thread on this site. The sad part is some people who might normally have an oportunity to learn something, through your constant agenda are denied this opportunity. Oh and your sidekick routine is getting a bit obvious. Dont bother replying to me cause i wont you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join