It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin=Planet X, Nebiru (Mathematical proof)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Using data published by nasa, and assuming Nibiru is in Elenin's position, I calculated the mass of the hypothetical object. The planet X is roughly five times the size of Earth. The proof I'm about to show you, won't have the final mass being quite that high but this is because I overestimated t. The two equations I used are very simple, to understand and apply. They are:
Vf^2=Vi^2+2a(delta x)
Vf=Vi+a(delta t)
It was published that earths axis shifted 6 inches. Vi( initial velocity) can be said to be zero since it's only being used as a reference point. I approximated t to be 2 hours, which is being quite generous, since the earthquake lasted quite a bit less than that. Now we're left with 2 equations and 2 unknowns. Solving for a, gives an acceleration of 6 nanometers/ss.
Using the equation for force(F=ma), m being earths mass in this case, gives a force of 3.58*10^16 N. Plugging this into the equation for gravity(F=G(m1)(m2)/(r^2)) gives a mass of 8.8*10^24. This is 1.5x the mass of earth. r is the distance elenin was on march 11th. How can an earthquake cause an earth shift that requires a force greater than the mass of the earth itself? That's right, it can't. Also, I think NASA's dates of where elenin is, are off by four days. Seeing as the strongest earthquake occurred four days from when it should have.. Oh and the last time Nibiru/Elenin is in a line with earth and the sun at a noticeable distance is 12/25/2012according to NASA. Shifted four days leaves the last date elenin could effect the earth noticeably being 12/21/2012.
Stock up on food and water, pray, love everyone, and stay calm.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I've heard its bigger than earth. I would call it wormwood and think its tugging on the sun making those streaming flares since the 17th and did something to our moon. There is a thread about what portion of the shadows and mares we normally see, and it seemed 7% different rough, to the left and slightly rotated forward, as in the dark side was seen a bit. A dot that was the 3 o clock on the clock face, was not just past 2.

Wonder if its really a comet.?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
We need links to all your info to verify what you are saying and to question the sources.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Don't worry WISE eyes the whole sky.

and they are that wise to not tell you in advance anyway, so let's just live.

anything extraplanetary, trust me, it will be swift and painless anyway lol

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I believe your right, I came to the same conclusion using a different formula.....

1 x Simpson episode #39 + 2012 = planet X / Divided by TPTB squared to the 32nd power.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The four equations are from my college level textbooks. These equations are actually very precise because the event is occurring in the vacuum of space. The axis moved 6 inches according to every news outlet. The distance of object elenin is now about 2 au( twice the distance between sun and earth.) according to NASA in their program that shows where Elenin is. This can be found at the jet propulsion lab section of NASA. Please prove me wrong somehow, because if I'm right, things will get worse quick. NASA releases the data from WISE in April. If the planet is there they should announce it at that time. And you would see it in the sky by august. It will be 1 au at this time so it would appear as a star that gets brighter each day.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This very first link shows Leanord Nemoy saying, in a very old documentary, that the Mayan calender ends Dec 2011, not 2012.
www.youtube.com...

These next ,inks, were ones I selected from a larger group a painstakingly selected. I think they are good, but I am not (formally/advanced) educated in astronomical matters. I really very much hope I (they) don't get shredded at by disinfo trolls likewise,.....not. These vids are not new, they go back months, but I was having difficulty locating stuff (in my opinion) as good, much more recent. I believe (someone can correct/prove if I'm wrong,) this is more difficult, now.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This average citizen shows (chemtrails?) seeming to deliberately cover an anomaly by the sun. I have had this same experience myself. That is why I want to show everyone this vid.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-3-2011 by simone50m because: ad text.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
could THEY be haarping up giant quakes to mask earth-moon positional anomalies actually caused by elenin/the destroyer...?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Whilst retaining an open mind on the subject, considering I simply don't know enough of all the relevent sciences to be able to determine all the factors for myself, I must profess to wondering why, if there is indeed such a body out there able to interact with our planet from where it is right now, then why has it not caused noticeably similar effects on the other planets as it approached and passed them?
There has been examples of anomalous behaviour in our Solar System but what's been reported on has not been enough to constitute (for me at least) evidence of large mass, able to interfere with other planets from a distance, invading our System.

What would be your thinking on this?

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

1) You approximated "t" to be 2 hours. Why, exactly? What happens when you use the actual length of the quake (6 minutes)?

2) The Earth was shifted on its axis by about 3.9 inches (10 cm), not 6 inches.

3) Both the initial and final velocities are 0. Did you halve the time, guess at what maximum velocity the shifting of the Earth's axis reached, and use that to solve for its acceleration? If not, your answer for the measure of the shift's acceleration means nothing. If you did, you still had to guess at the maximum velocity, which, again, leaves you with a completely inapplicable answer.

4) F = ma denotes the force "F" it takes to move an object of mass "m" at acceleration "a". This does not translate into the rotational force. What you should be measuring is torque. If you do this, you will quickly notice that, to account for rotational acceleration in this way, you need a tangential force. This sort of force is not provided by an earthquake - rather, the axial shift is due to a change in momentum (close, but, as they say, no cigar), which causes a crustal displacement. The axis of rotation, itself, doesn't shift.

5) Gravity is a centripetal force, and, for a spherically symmetric body (which approximates the Earth), is perpendicular to the surface. The gravity of an external mass cannot cause an axial shift unless there is some sort of significantly uneven distribution of mass. To suggest that gravity can account for the shift is wrong.
Also, to equate rotational force (which, again, should be torque) with gravity is wrong. They are two completely different things.

Conclusion:
A 1.5-Earth-mass object at Elenin's location does not account for an axial tilt. "How can an earthquake cause an earth shift that requires a force greater than the mass of the earth itself?" It doesn't have to, because your "math" is contrived and full of holes and false assumptions. The earthquake tilted the Earth by causing a shift in the Earth's mass. The force you calculated is wrong...earthquakes regularly and consistently have enough energy to tilt the Earth, and to suggest that this one example is due to some nearby planet is irrational. And, even if a planet did exist where Elenin is claimed to be, it would not be causing the Earth to shift on its axis - it would be tugging on us, not tilting us.

I love math. And I love physics. I hate seeing both mutilated like this.
edit on 19-3-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

No, Elenin/the star destroyer/planet X/Big Ball In Sky is causing the earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

1 Rounding up causes my final value to be more statistically significant
2. It was 6.5 inches. I rounded down making the real answer higher.
3 using the equation for torque instead of f=ma won't change the answer significantly.
You may love math, but I've been amazing at math since I was young.
I made it clear that it is more than 1.5x as a result of my assumptions.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Ghost375 because: 5x the size of earth or more

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
this is truly amazing,. for starters,.
it should be spelled N i b i r u
really,.. Elenin is now bigger than earth?
and really really,. it is Saturday night,.
why are you people here

edit on 19-3-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Nibiru does not exist, for the love of all things sane stop preaching ONE mans made up story.

What is coming is WORMWOOD!!!! A brown dwarf star.

Not one person on this planet can prove Nibiru ever existed because one man Zac Sitchen mistranslated a Sumerian word as he did many times to come up with the Nibiru theory.

www.michaelsheiser.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

and assuming Nibiru is in Elenin's position,

That would put this hoax planet inside of the orbit of Jupiter. Why can't we see it? BECAUSE IT IS A HOAX.

The proof I'm about to show you

This is not proof. This is a calculation. The two concepts are very different.

Here is the problem, the computation you have used does not match the data. The shift was due to a redistribution of mass in the Earth.

Using the wrong computations with the wrong data is another example of garbage in - garbage out.

The proof that no new planet sized object is within the orbit of Jupiter is that we can't see it. End of story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join