It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin=Planet X, Nebiru (Mathematical proof)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi stereologist:

If Lucus states something then assuredly it's not true. He can't help himself can he?

Your biased opinated posts, always make me wonder what it is about this issue that bothers you so much. And why you can't sleep well unless you've tried to put out the fires around you regarding the cosmic body that does exist and is a part of the cycle and is the reason for the Japan Quake, and is connected to offworlders, that panhandle this earth, and our S group serves them.

This is like final exam in the cycle, alot of changes until October, and the war is really important to say No to. We have to ask for the Spirit of Peace and Love to be with us and seek in our hearts for the way now, to get our lives in order, to forgive everyone and ourselves, to make good on areas that we cheated on, to try and see through the traps.

Now is the time to convince family not to board the planes to Libya and beyond. To say No and Not follow Bad Orders or their Petty Bad Laws they keep errecting that are crimes against civil liberties. To swell a number of aware people who are only into Unconditional Love, Peace, Equality and Service To Others.

No one knows the day, but we all get that moment related to Progression/Regression of consciousness, graduating from Earth existence or continuing as slaves and chickens in the coup and war machine, when the Exam is over. Time to put your pencil's down.

But Lucas's site is exceptional. The information he gathered that shows the coverups and conspiracies is very detailed. One of the best sites for that. For the Data minded, his site has a lot.

You need to wake up more yourself.

There is a saying in life, many wise people do it too, prepare for the worse, but hope for the best. That one is common sense.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
From what I have read the brown dwarf is beyond the Oort Cloud which is 1,000 times farther away from the sun than Pluto is. That is a long way out there! And is said to have an orbit of 24,000 years. A companion to our solar system.
edit on 20-3-2011 by ellieN because: needed to clarify

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

You can see a blocked area on the sky maps. How can a video that is actually showing you the way things are and where he has a telescope up to watch the sky with be a fraud to you.

I dont know his background, more interested in the Content of videos than the makers. If someone asks the right questions, then thats the video that I'll post. This man asked the most important questions concerning E.L.E.-enin, and concerning an altered patch in the viewers. Thats what life is about. Period. Asking the right questions. That is basic Step One to awareness.

As to anyone being Frauded. I've read quite a few people calling others Frauds on Ats, that were an attempt to Fraud, and it was nonsense. Absolute crapola. Like, the Jerusalem entity over Solomon's Temple, that some called a UFO, over their stargate. ATS has a good many things in the Hoax bin that should never have been put there and it is an angeda that they were.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

so everyone can just look up and see pluto anytime of the year? why did it take them so long to find it?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well, obviously things are not business as usual on the planet. Stories or news about the comet are buried and not addressed publically. So, from your mathematical conclusions what do you surmise is going to happen as the bottom line?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I've been trying to find it in the sky, but it's been way too cloudy. And everytime it clears up, planes come by with chemtrails, which may be creating the clouds. Seriously the other night I saw planes go by, and they were shining spotlights down whilst spraying. Next day it was cloudy, yet no rain. Plus the thing isn't giving off light, and it's two times the distance from the sun to here, so you'd probly need a telescope to see it. some of people's comments are just downright ridiculous. Someone thought physical proof was the same as a mathematical proof...
I was really trying to disprove the theory that elenin was nibiru.. I failed to disprove.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

It wouldn't be too too bad. More earthquakes increasing exponentially in frequency, floods and tsunamis, comets. I'd say all in all 1/3 of humans would die, maybe more, probly not less.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I've been trying to find it in the sky, but it's been way too cloudy. And everytime it clears up, planes come by with chemtrails, which may be creating the clouds. Seriously the other night I saw planes go by, and they were shining spotlights down whilst spraying. Next day it was cloudy, yet no rain. Plus the thing isn't giving off light, and it's two times the distance from the sun to here, so you'd probly need a telescope to see it. some of people's comments are just downright ridiculous. Someone thought physical proof was the same as a mathematical proof...
I was really trying to disprove the theory that elenin was nibiru.. I failed to disprove.

I think you would need a pretty hight quality telescope with infrared capability to see it.

A clear sky would help, as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Sorry for this being slightly off topic,

but I was on google earth and can anyone explain the odd shape / formation at RA 5h05m 16.85s Dec 44`13`29.11`

Just left of the Epsilon Aurigae. I have not seen this before, is it something wrong with google?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'll redo the equation with torque instead, but it's not gonna change my answer significantly. It's not like the media has ever lied to us, right? It's gonna be like thirty mins before I post the updated mass.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Honestly, I sometimes wonder why people like CL Prime and Stereologist even bother, it must feel like swimming against an ever-increasing tide of idiocy. People that present solid, mathematical facts and logic are ignored, while half-baked crackpot theories are gobbled up like there's no tomorrow, which is ironically amusing.

As for Elenin, if it is Nibiru/Wormwood/Planet X blah blah etc, do you really think 'they' would give it such an obvious, conspiracy-laden name? Surely they'd have called it something decidedly non-threatening, like Comet Pumpkin.

Most likely because people have seen that they are being lied to so much, and they do not believe your "official science" especially when this science changes constantly, and actually has no basis of which to make any claims.

Frankly, people are sick of hearing the same tired old, its "nothing" garbage that some just repeatedly state,

And the conspiracy topic ?? Actually YES, "They" love the fact that people like you are actually skeptical of skeptics....it is very easy to play people for fools, and the ones who think they cannot be fooled are the EASIEST....Comet Pumpkin hahah.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

You are comparing two very different things. Pluto has the mass of .002 Earths and the closest it ever came was 4,500,000,000 km away. Elenin is currently between Mars and Jupiter putting it about 500,000,000 km away. Now, taking a planet the size of Mars, the mass would still be equivalent to .107 Earths. A planet that is much larger and much closer than Pluto would be much easier to see than Pluto. As an aside, Pluto was photographed years before it was identified, however due to its size and distance it showed almost no apparent motion, which is key when looking for planets in our solar system.

Furthermore, using a Mars sized object contradicts much of the beliefs surrounding Planet X/Nibiru. Current claims state it is a brown dwarf which would be larger than Jupiter and with a similar composition. We can see Jupiter with the naked eye, therefore we would be able to see an object larger and closer than Jupiter.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You watch this .. and compare the first image with the image from Nibirushock2012

What do you Think about it ?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DannyboyUK

I tried to enter the co-ordinates, but nothing came up, are you sure you put them up here right?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

You don't even need the coordinates to see it. Just plug in Epsilon Aurigae. It looks like an artifact on the camera, but I'm not sure.

I'd say it's just google messing up, but that's just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

I enjoyed this first video, with the War of the Worlds music at the beginning, but the guy did not give any coordinates from where he took the video. His pics could be anything. I believe nibirushock's video. I think the later retraction was forced or a fake.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Even more interesting I thought is that unless you click down for more you wuldn't even know there was more info, which leads me to believe whoever put it up was banking on only the truely interested revealing the extra info. Or I could be wrong lol

Mind you one thing that boggled me, was this ....

Another fact many people do not know about, is that Planet X is an inhabited planet. The US government knows this, and are infact in contact with them because this is not just a catastrophic event for us, it is for them aswell.

How would this be possible, given that the only reason earth is inhabited boils down to a fantastic (unique thus far) balance in space. This is what made the video look less credit worthy in my opinion.
edit on 20-3-2011 by solargeddon because: forgot to add half my post lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

What extra info? That it was taken from Dallas and he was shooting in the direction of Orion? Was there more that I missed? I certainly could have.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

hang on and I'll try to explain

Ok the arrows are just above the comments section, which has been disabled
edit on 20-3-2011 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join