It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin=Planet X, Nebiru (Mathematical proof)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Ok under the lik/dislike thingy's there usually is more info, and you click the arrows and it reveals more info, I'm sorry i cant be any more helpful than that, I don't know how to put the whole page on here

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I believe this planet x thing, I have been doing my own research, looking at alot of stuff online about it. I also -firmly- believe, that PTB will never tell you. Probably, at the very last minute, when famous old-guard MSM anchors begin asking out loud and putting government into a corner.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Thanks for that

Yeah I agree got to be a googanomoly

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

He doesn't have the coordinates.He was using this:

Captiured With: Sony NEX-VG10 with 11x Optical Zoom Capability, 14.1 Megapixels --------------------------- Location: Dallas, TX

But it is next to the Orion Constellation ...you have to look for it.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

This is the image ...he took

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

Yeah, I was lazy in my thinking. There would not be coordinates with a video cam, but it still makes this kind of vague. Interesting though, I won't discount anything.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
all of you people are speaking from such egotistical perspectives..

how are you going to come to any worthwhile conclusions when all you do is bicker about who's right and wrong..

"i know this i know that"

the truth is none of you know anything that could prove this right or wrong, so quit acting like it.

edit: and for all of you who keep shouting like idiots "you can't see it go look it's free to look in the sky!"

please, get at least some education before contributing. there are so many things our race doesn't yet know about celestial bodies, and you're sitting here saying that it doesn't exist because you can't see it with your eyes which can only interpret such a SMALL portion of the light spectrum.
edit on 20-3-2011 by kermithermit111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone

Well done. That's Aldebaran.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by NyxOne

You can see a blocked area on the sky maps. How can a video that is actually showing you the way things are and where he has a telescope up to watch the sky with be a fraud to you.

I dont know his background, more interested in the Content of videos than the makers. If someone asks the right questions, then thats the video that I'll post. This man asked the most important questions concerning E.L.E.-enin, and concerning an altered patch in the viewers. Thats what life is about. Period. Asking the right questions. That is basic Step One to awareness.

As to anyone being Frauded. I've read quite a few people calling others Frauds on Ats, that were an attempt to Fraud, and it was nonsense. Absolute crapola. Like, the Jerusalem entity over Solomon's Temple, that some called a UFO, over their stargate. ATS has a good many things in the Hoax bin that should never have been put there and it is an angeda that they were.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

And you can see what's behind said patch.

aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

Wow, it's simply magical.

It's also not the only dark patch, either.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Isn't that convenient. Anyone can pull up a picture and claim that. I on the other hand find some of the online viewers interesting and took screen shots even. And not just of the blocked object from Sirius. But, there is a lot of interesting coding in the sky when you use xray filters.

That doesnt cut it at all.

This is for real. The events are depicting something real, and its being blocked.

In addition. Here are the right questions that this man asked:

where is E.L.E. nin? Where its supposed to be its heat signature cannot be detected and to play devil's advocate, if it exists its tiny.

Show me E.L.E nin please!

Why are the planets out of order on the other viewer? They should be in proper order.

Now from the direction blocked. What is that? You can show me anything you want, but I don't buy the pics sorry.

There are other things blocked too. Soho pics are often blocked. The one with the big object, way bigger than earth. What was that?

Sleeper on his forum ufolou.com, said it was like a billiard pool game lining up a shot. Wonder what on earth that meant. And who's getting shot, earth or the object coming?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by NyxOne

Isn't that convenient. Anyone can pull up a picture and claim that. I on the other hand find some of the online viewers interesting and took screen shots even. And not just of the blocked object from Sirius. But, there is a lot of interesting coding in the sky when you use xray filters.

That doesnt cut it at all.

This is for real. The events are depicting something real, and its being blocked.

In addition. Here are the right questions that this man asked:

where is E.L.E. nin? Where its supposed to be its heat signature cannot be detected and to play devil's advocate, if it exists its tiny.

Show me E.L.E nin please!

Why are the planets out of order on the other viewer? They should be in proper order.

Now from the direction blocked. What is that? You can show me anything you want, but I don't buy the pics sorry.

There are other things blocked too. Soho pics are often blocked. The one with the big object, way bigger than earth. What was that?

Sleeper on his forum ufolou.com, said it was like a billiard pool game lining up a shot. Wonder what on earth that meant. And who's getting shot, earth or the object coming?

You think something's blocked, skippy?

Go ahead and look.

It's only in Orion. One of the most heavily surveyed areas in the entire sky.

See what I'm getting at?

And you're going to have to be a little clearer with the SOHO image you claim was 'blocked'. I assume you mean the image of the Sun being eclipsed, and that's not on SOHO, that's SDO, and it's part of an eclipse season that happens every spring and every fall when the Earth eclipses the Sun from the SDO's point of view.

I also have no idea what you're talking about with the 'other viewer'.

And, uh, okay.

ubasti.cfa.harvard.edu...

11 27 19.1 +02 00 08 are Elenin's current coordinates. That's in Leo, bordering on Crater, and, no, it can't be seen with the human eye, or many telescopes, because it's magnitude 15.

Got any more queries, bub?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

A gravity well? Sounds like a gentle attempt at word salad.

Alignments are rather meaningless here on Earth. The last big alignment was in 2000 when the Earth was destroyed. Ooops. Seems like the last big alignment was as ineffective as other alignments.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone

That looks like the constellation Spica with Saturn.
www.fourmilab.ch...

But -- to return to the original math, a bit of a thought experiment will show you the problems with your calculations.

If we have something that would affect the Earth, we're talking about an object with a large gravity well. It's a wide effect (not a pinpoint one) and would be felt by everything in the vicinity.

This would include the moon.

Something outside the Earth (not inside it) big enough to tug it off axis slightly is also going to affect the moon. If that thing is pulling a mass that is already in motion, it has to change the motion -- so it won't just tilt the Earth, it will have to pull the Earth into a noticably different orbit (moving the Earth towards it.)

It will also yank the moon wildly off orbit and capture it because any force that can move the Earth is going to have a much much greater effect on the much less dense Moon.

The Moon is currently in its same position. It hasn't suddenly gotten farther away (EVERY astronomer and amateur would be shrieking all over the Internets about this.)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by CUin2013?

A gravity well? Sounds like a gentle attempt at word salad.

Alignments are rather meaningless here on Earth. The last big alignment was in 2000 when the Earth was destroyed. Ooops. Seems like the last big alignment was as ineffective as other alignments.

I never bought into any y2k stuff if that's what you mean.

Right now is totally different.

Word salad? Please...
edit on 3/20/2011 by CUin2013? because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Your biased opinated posts, always make me wonder what it is about this issue that bothers you so much. And why you can't sleep well unless you've tried to put out the fires around you regarding the cosmic body that does exist and is a part of the cycle and is the reason for the Japan Quake, and is connected to offworlders, that panhandle this earth, and our S group serves them.

So Elenin is the reason for the Japanese quake? Where is your evidence? Are you relying on the well known fraud named Lucus?

The Moon has marginal correlations with a very few smaller earthquakes. The Sun has none. Elenin the comet is so small and so far away that it has no discernable affect.

But Lucas's site is exceptional. The information he gathered that shows the coverups and conspiracies is very detailed. One of the best sites for that. For the Data minded, his site has a lot.

Lucus can't help himself. He can't tell the truth. He makes up ridiculous stories. He was unable to substantiate any of the nonsense claims he made here. He was shown overwhelming evidence against his claims. He refused to tell the truth. This is your prime source?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

No brown dwarf could be within 2100AU. That is well known.

No brown dwarf is known to exist that orbits the Sun.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You can see a blocked area on the sky maps.

The only so-called blocked area pertains to Google sky. The so-called blocked areas are available online. Just because one source has a problem stitching available images hardly constitutes blocking.

... and it was nonsense. Absolute crapola.

So when your champ Lucus posts that a fireball hit Venezuela and destroyed a town and it turns out not to have happened and Lucus stands by the claim are you saying he isn't trying to perpetrate a fraud?

When Lucus claimed that the Washington Post article stated that a new planet was discovered and it is patently clear that is untrue and he stands by the lie that it does are you saying he isn't trying to perpetrate a fraud?

When Lucus is exposed for stating that fireballs are increasing he isn't a fraud?
When Lucus suggests that the Russians would never shoot a missile over Norway with the president there and the president was not in Norway you say he isn't trying to perpetrate a fraud?
When Lucus lied about Voyager data you saying he isn't a fraud?
When Lucus lied about dates you say he isn't a fraud?

I see a conspiracy forming here and that conspiracy is Lucus telling falsehoods for personal gain.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I am thinking this had more to do with the sun than actually affecting Earth and our moon. We had 15 M class CME's and 2 X class CME's in the time frame mentioned - about 3 days prior to the Japan EQ. The corresponding magnetic storm likely was the cause of the Japan EQ, discounting anything from HAARP.

Elenin/whatever it is would have been much closer to the sun than Earth at this time.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

so everyone can just look up and see pluto anytime of the year? why did it take them so long to find it?

That's a fabulous question. Thanks for asking it.

There is a large difference between an object as large as the Earth and an object as large as Pluto. Pluto weighs in at a whopping .2% of the Earth or about 1/8 of the Moon. The diameter is 18% of the Earth or about 2/3 the diameter of the Moon. It's a weenie little thing out there that is small compared to our Moon.

Pluto is also really far away. At its closest it is roughly 30 times the distance the Earth is from the Sun. That's really far away.

Elenin was around 4AU out. Someone in this thread supposed it was now 2AU out. That's close in solar system distances. It was also supposed to be planet sized, like big or even brown dwarf size.

So here have an object supposedly closer than Jupiter and as big. Or maybe it is only Mars sized and as close. Mars and Jupiter are easy to see. They are close and massive.

Pluto on the other hand is small and far away. That is reason we don't see Pluto and Pluto was so hard to find. Don't forget about technological advances since that time. The use of digital cameras and computerized telescopes and space based observatories have transformed the ability to scan the skies and look for objects.

edit on 20-3-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Plus the thing isn't giving off light, and it's two times the distance from the sun to here, so you'd probly need a telescope to see it. some of people's comments are just downright ridiculous. Someone thought physical proof was the same as a mathematical proof...

Only the sun gives off its own light yet we can see objects beyond Pluto because they are reflective. Even distant Saturn can be seen without the need of binoculars or a telescope.

To claim that this object has mass is the same as suggesting it has volume. Any planet sized mass would be sufficient in size to be observed with the naked eye if it were within the orbit of Jupiter.

No one here was done a mathematical proof. So anyone equating the two is way off base.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join