It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who made the decision to promote mass Muslim Immigration into Australia?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by deccal

Are you saying that the culture that tolerates or even encourages stoning of adulterers or honour killings is not objectivelly inferior to culture that cherishes basic human rights?

my friend...just be honest to yourself one time...it is pathetic to reduce muslim culture to these what you count above.. do i reduce western culture to crusades, to holocaust, to first and second world war? These things you mention above are practiced in a very minor population and very rarely. But you already decided not to be honest withyourself and this is the hardest thing to change in a man.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by deccal

Wireless?
Look, latins use to say: “Barba non facit philosophum” which means A beard does not constitute a philosopher. Hey dude, be a man and handle the conversation as such. The cave remark was as ironical as was yours. As for the brainwashing I can swear to you is not from Koran...

Ironic, metaphoric or allegorical? You have to decide which one. But, do I have a beard?
Look, outside of the cave there is a very bright light which might blind my eye. May I stay as a mediator between "outside" and "inside"?

edit on 19-3-2011 by deccal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Ironic, metaphoric or allegorical? You have to decide which one. But, do I have a beard?
Look, outside of the cave there is a very bright light which might blind my eye. May I stay as a mediator between "outside" and "inside"?

Sure, you have my blessing whatever you chose. One comes to believe whatever one repeats to oneself sufficiently often, whether the statement be true of false. It comes to be dominating thought in one's mind. So I give you the green light.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

These things you mention above are practiced in a very minor population and very rarely.

How many people agree with and support that behaviour is the important question when we speak about culture, not the number of people who do it directly.

And how many people from middle-east culture support the mentioned things?

pewglobal.org...

If we average it out, as much as half of the muslims support such things. So its a major component of their culture. Facts speak clearly, half of the population is certainly NOT "very minor" as you claim.
But you already decided not to be honest with yourself and this is the hardest thing to change in a man.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Ok, i lost, you won. Now let me drink my soju.
But only a very last thought: drop the thinking about "superiority". It will bring you to sad ways.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yes i can.
Before Ottoman Empire. Now, Iran, Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey etc..
But you will not understand it, and even after little bit research and understand what i mean, you will not accept it.

Mate you quoted the wrong person.

I think this thread has gotten out of hands now.
edit on 19/3/11 by TitaniumL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The problem is that there is a trend that people can see and it keeps happening all over the world not just Australia.

They let Muslims grow in population in the towns and cities and its all fine its normal we like diversity.

But without the violence there is a voice for calling the culture of freedom and Christianity to be banned and taken to court while rules change at your expense without being told.

Then something bad happens because of politics, Muslims in the towns or cities around the world get revenge in what is going on across the globe so that revenge can take place in a number of cities around the world to spread fear.

Islamic fear will spread, people label it Islamphobia like its homophobia but it is not.

Then something does happen and people are wound up that where pockets of Muslims everywhere seek revenge.

Then a few speak out to say they are peaceful and all, and the population assume they are right and are being judgemental to them and feel guilty.

We have a calm state now between the two different groups all is forgotten.

While some speak of peace they will build more Mosques to show their peace like the ground Zero excuse mosque to bring more peace.

When the tide is down people are too tired to care anymore, a few years roll by.

Then we get more Muslims coming into the country and another problem starts and more rules and regulations for Muslims while the majority faith gets told to be quiet in case they offend them.

People are aware that part of the strategy that to lie or keep the calm will give more time in which populations will grow and more rules means more control at your expence.

This stems from the notion of having to take over infidel lands and cities, videos can be found on the internet of extremists wanting mass immigration of Muslims in Europe and the west because one day it will be theirs.

The more tolerant liberal Muslims will tell us all is okay they are against such things, but will they dare tell their relatives friends the same thing?

As they calm us down be it genuine engagement and conversation the fact is that the extremist views and court hearings because they serve pork at work or make they make up false accusations about being discriminated when it is a lie, this happened with an Islamic policeman recently in London.

Then when all the coast is clear, we admit we are being Islamophobic we let Muslims work in sensitive areas like airport security only to find out they were planning something but because we are told we are being
islamophobic, all sense is thrown out for us to be put into more danger than we ever thought could happen.

Once Muslim populations start to grow the separation between the free world and democracy become a place of fear and a place for one rule over another. Groups form against Islamisation while groups form against them too.

We know there are Muslims who no longer are Muslims in their faith that happens also but does not mean a bit of propaganda suggesting a majority are nice while behind the scenes the plots continue, the fear of family honour Keeps the people in fear towards the faith and traditions.

It is like chess, the pieces move forward slowly and people I feel are waking up to it because in the end something will have to bite back.

Is there something behind all this I believe there is then I have to ask have people noticed how the believers of a 'Jesus' try the most to tell us their version of him is true and that version involves 'Jesus' who is not the Christ but a lower version of him who did not save us and is not above the angels? These people try the most to convince us that is the case, and even rules for blasphemy against believing he is the Christ is in place in today's world where there are no rules saying if you don't believe in Christ you will be persecuted? Even atheists try extra hard to convince people he never existed or he was a lie and combined they make a great alliance and this will make Christian nations weak spiritually while justice becomes a joke and security is weak for the people of that nation as we see today.
edit on 19-3-2011 by The time lord because: spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

listen here whack job....dont try to tell me what my team emblem stands for. south sydney rabbits have been around since 1908 before the word "multiculture" was even thought off. it stems from a bloke who used to go around the suburbs of south sydney calling out "rabbits". and do u know why he did that.....cause he was selling them. so dont you dare attack me and try to disrail this thread with poppy cock trash talk.

and too all the other trying to derail this thread......i can only speak for myself when i say i never anywhere on thread mentioned muslims or any other religion.

someone a few pages ago mentioned the figures for immigration quoting its only about 10% of the population thats immigrants......yes, you are probably right but the fact is they are only going to about 3 cities. sydney, melbourne and to a lesser extent perth. they are not spread out over the country and "melting" in. they are taking over the look, culture and actually changing the whole suburb to represent their homeland from where they came. when i drive through a suburb and cant even read the name of one shop because they are not in english...which is this countries language...then yes i do have a problem.

so here you go and i will lay it all out on the line.

im over the amount of middle eastern immigrants

i am over the african immigrants

and im over the indian immigrants.

as i said in an earlier post. you only need to drive 1 hour in any direction out of sydney and the western suburbs and you will be lucky to find an immigrant.

so go ahead and slam me all you want. call me racist, tell me we are all immigrants say whatever cause i could not give a damn. ;you dont live here, you dont know what we are talking about and you are just trying to justify your own political beliefs. and one last thing.....you are very quick to put those of us with an opinion down but are we not just doing exactly what you are doing.....expressing an opinion?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
if my above post sounds like a rant then it probably is. i have been awake now for over 30 hours as i have just completed a night shift in one of sydney's busiest emergency units. because you see....someone has to work to pay taxes so they can build new building on christmas island to replace the ones that illegal refugees burnt down this week.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

You asked a question so I politely replied with what I'm sure will be agreed as a consensus point of view. You then ignored it and continued to troll because you are jealous of our lifestyle. Jealous of any lifestyle but your own or you wouldn't care to post here at all.

This is about preserving our cultural identity and way of life. If you don't like that just bugger off if you can not add something constructive.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Garfee because: sp

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by punterdeb

listen here whack job....dont try to tell me what my team emblem stands for. south sydney rabbits have been around since 1908 before the word "multiculture" was even thought off. it stems from a bloke who used to go around the suburbs of south sydney calling out "rabbits". and do u know why he did that.....cause he was selling them. so dont you dare attack me and try to disrail this thread with poppy cock trash talk.

and too all the other trying to derail this thread......i can only speak for myself when i say i never anywhere on thread mentioned muslims or any other religion.

someone a few pages ago mentioned the figures for immigration quoting its only about 10% of the population thats immigrants......yes, you are probably right but the fact is they are only going to about 3 cities. sydney, melbourne and to a lesser extent perth. they are not spread out over the country and "melting" in. they are taking over the look, culture and actually changing the whole suburb to represent their homeland from where they came. when i drive through a suburb and cant even read the name of one shop because they are not in english...which is this countries language...then yes i do have a problem.

so here you go and i will lay it all out on the line.

im over the amount of middle eastern immigrants

i am over the african immigrants

and im over the indian immigrants.

as i said in an earlier post. you only need to drive 1 hour in any direction out of sydney and the western suburbs and you will be lucky to find an immigrant.

so go ahead and slam me all you want. call me racist, tell me we are all immigrants say whatever cause i could not give a damn. ;you dont live here, you dont know what we are talking about and you are just trying to justify your own political beliefs. and one last thing.....you are very quick to put those of us with an opinion down but are we not just doing exactly what you are doing.....expressing an opinion?

Yeah 1908 eh? I seem to remember the Rabbitohs selling their history and tradition to a certain Peter Holmes à Court and Russell Crowe a couple years back.

Whether you like it or not, the Rabbitohs represent and promote multiculturalism in Australia. Do I need to start dragging up any number of social activities the the Rabbitohs have created and actively partake in, most of which promoting the rights of minorities, most particulary the Indigenous community? You know, Souths are pretty renowned for their community programs lol! I presume you're familair with 'Souths Care'

I mean how ignorant to your own club are you? They even changed the White bunny logo into a black bunny, in the name of multiculturalism!

Can you believe this people? This dude here whinging about political correctness supports a team that changed their bunny rabbit logo from white to black, to promote multiculturalism!

Just accept your hypocrisy, take your loss and move on. You don't even live by your own standards, you hypocrite you

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by punterdeb
if my above post sounds like a rant then it probably is. i have been awake now for over 30 hours as i have just completed a night shift in one of sydney's busiest emergency units. because you see....someone has to work to pay taxes so they can build new building on christmas island to replace the ones that illegal refugees burnt down this week.

That's hilarious. A medicare worker boasting about the value of his tax contribution, oblivious to the fact his salary is paid for with Australian tax money.

You're trolling right? The irony is bloody amazing. You should become a writer

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

If they changed it for the sake of multiculturalism than you can obviously tell that people are trying desperately to include other cultures.

The issue is other cultures not being accepting of the host nation and trying to turn it into a copy of where they came from.

The issue of over immigration is worth discussing too, not just them not integrating into society.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Also just on record for those reading this who aren't Aussies. His League team, the South Sydney Rabbitohs, has several gang members in it.

Sat on here talking about how bad immigration is and all the crime and poverty. Then on Sundays he's goes up to ANZ stadium and cheers on gang members like John Sutton.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

I ignored your answer, because i didn't find it wort to respond.
Hmm, do you have any idea of my life style or where i am living? Do you think I am muslim?
You are just going to trap yourself, be careful.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

What a scumbag thing to do, bringing up personal thing like you do. Perhaps the meber's grandfather was a supporter of the club and now you attack them for it?

I wonder if you do this and not stick to the topic because your piss weak argument has run out of steam?

edit on 19-3-2011 by Garfee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

If they changed it for the sake of multiculturalism than you can obviously tell that people are trying desperately to include other cultures.

The issue is other cultures not being accepting of the host nation and trying to turn it into a copy of where they came from.

The issue of over immigration is worth discussing too, not just them not integrating into society.

Well in my original posts I thought I made a decent point about natives fleeing communities at the first sign of immigrants, and the fact most 'good' migrants who want to integrate and embrace the Aussie way, and do so by setting up shop in all white "good ol aussie communities", usually see themselves rejected.

There's obvious problems but it works both ways. It's a vicious cycle. It's no wonder whole communities are filled with migrants and non-whites, most white people run for the hills at the sight of migrants.

I'm not saying they're all good, that'd be ridiculous, but many do make an effort, are continually rejected and give up. Why embrace a people who want nothing to do with you? And lets be honest, since day dot immigrants have been rejected. It's not just become an issue, always was, even when it wasn't!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

What a scumbag thing to do, bringing up personal thing like you do. Perhaps his grandfather was a supporter of the club and now you attack him for it?

I wonder if you do this and not stick to the topic because your piss weak argument has run out of steam?

I'm not attacking him for being a fan of the club, I like the Rabbitohs. I'm attacking him for being a hypocrite. There's a monster difference.

Both your class shows with the constant insults. And to think I actually entertained your previous post.

Nothing but bogan Aussies in this thread

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Nothing but bogan Aussies in this thread

You say that like it's a bad thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join