It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who made the decision to promote mass Muslim Immigration into Australia?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

C'mon, don't play with words. Why would you say than "jealous"? Because you thought i am living in a poor muslim city, writing from an internet cafe in the corner.
No need to be hypocrat.
Anyway, don't be a typical muscular-macho shovenist and open your eyes to the world. Life is short.
I am not a troll but procrastinating, but not trolling and i am behind everything i say.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
reply to post by Garfee

C'mon, don't play with words. Why would you say than "jealous"? Because you thought i am living in a poor muslim city, writing from an internet cafe in the corner.
No need to be hypocrat.
Anyway, don't be a typical muscular-macho shovenist and open your eyes to the world. Life is short.
I am not a troll but procrastinating, but not trolling and i am behind everything i say.

Don't put words in my mouth. You may quote me but otherwise it is all in your head.

I gave you a perfectly polite and reasonable response yesterday after you asked for it and you completely ignored it, while arguing and trolling other members. If you like, I am happy to copy and paste it for you to read again.

It is not I who needs his eyes opened.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I've tried to avoid this thread, but can no longer. It's now beyond a joke.

There are good and bad of every race and religion. There are those who choose not to abide by the laws or rules. Why are some people/groups worse than others? Because they have continuously been allowed to. It's like a naughty child. Let them keep getting away with something and they'll continue to do it until they get bored or find some other distraction.
Any government who allows immigration (or any country for that matter) should ensure their law enforcers do the job they are meant to do.
I've known good and objectional Muslim people. Who let them in OP? WE DID because we allowed our government to without much objection at all. And why did so few object? Because we are a nation of TOLERANCE. We are multinational. Many of us have friends and workmates who are NOT indigenouse OR white australians.
We are all residents of Earth, we need to stop being separatist and work together for the greater good.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
reply to post by bluemirage5

Hello Kiwi, I appreciate your input. I didn't have a lot of sympathy for Sydney because I felt that they can be snobby

* Depends on which part of Sydney you go to. I'd agree if you went to the East Subs around the Bondi Junction area however there are small pockets of Sydney where there is still that community spirit.

I was in Cronulla not too long after the riots and I met so many beautiful girls who are very friendly.

*Cronulla is actually quite a nice spot and I found them all to be quite friendly.

the fact they chose Melbourne so wilfully is alarming. Perhaps the most accepting city on the planet can be a target. Sure we speak our minds. We never shut up, but we're inclusive and open about it.

*Melbourne is more down to earth than Sydney: food and coffee is awsome!

NZ may be a step away. Your country is more vulnerable but the people there also speak their minds. I remember well how angelic your people are. I've no better description.

*I'm not angelic by any means (I've been called alot of names on these boards but angelic is not one of them). The Kiwis don't tend to say a whole lot (except me) and we are different thinkers to the Aussies but never the less we love our laid back neighbours like brothers except on the rugby field of course.

One things that I should add is police reports over violence and the constant news coverage is misleading. Melbourne appears like a hell hole if you read 'some' papers, when I NEVER see violence and I walk home 10:00 o'clock or later almost every night straight through the CBD. 99% of the people I pass / meet are easy going chilled out people. Strangers still say hello for the sake of it and only a few Arabs, Asians and Indians take offence when you look at them in the eye. Where's the violence?

*I don't read many Australian papers, I'm probably more intune to whats going on overseas than I do in Australia.

Lately, there's up to 500,000 people coming to the CBD for a night out over the weekend. That's a lot. The spike in assault is in accordance, and not many. Media likes to sensationalise anything and they don't care. The police want more members and they go along with it. Media creates more strife by giving people some infamy.

*Wow, I think I'll go open a lager bar or cafe in Victoria and catch that night life right in to my cash register!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Aussies are cowards and Germans are not?

You sure you want to keep that stupid comment afloat before I hit you with some of your own medicine? I know how to hit hard where it hurts.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Sorry about it..I just ckecked again and realized that i mistook one of your reply with the original.
I understand your worries about the foreign students and their "rudeness" etc. This is one of the hot topics in Germany as well, along with the migration "problem". But I am fully against to create a scapegoat. Accusing people because of their heritage, culture or religion is a very dangerous mistake. Problems cannot be solved like this. Just look at the history.
Regarding Muslim immigrants, I am aware some problems arise from some oppresive, stubborn and closed minded muslim communities. But the problem will not be solved with making them as a target.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

dereks - my mistake - please delete
edit on 20-3-2011 by bowtomonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
reply to post by Garfee

Sorry about it..I just ckecked again and realized that i mistook one of your reply with the original.
I understand your worries about the foreign students and their "rudeness" etc. This is one of the hot topics in Germany as well, along with the migration "problem". But I am fully against to create a scapegoat. Accusing people because of their heritage, culture or religion is a very dangerous mistake. Problems cannot be solved like this. Just look at the history.
Regarding Muslim immigrants, I am aware some problems arise from some oppresive, stubborn and closed minded muslim communities. But the problem will not be solved with making them as a target.

I appreciate the correction.

It's less about who an immigrant is or where they come from and more that if they come the really should welcome the host nation's ways and traditions and culture, as well as share their own.

If they don't and then also protest and make up stories about how the 'white' population treats them badly when we haven't, I'm sure you can understand Australian's frustration.

I know it happens across the world but as I am Australian and I live here, I'm more familar with the situation here than what it might be like elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Please do and hurt. But if you are against only muslim immigrants so much, why are you doing keyboard activism? Go outside, build a "muslims-out" foundation, and organize the skinheads.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Mate, if I am right in knowing where you are from let me tell you this much.....better you learn where the Saxons and Normans originated from!

I'm from Norman and Jewish heritage (nice mix huh?) brought up in NZ with that real Kiwi barbaric instinct so when you see us by the hundreds come to a town near you, you better RUN for the hills!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

I am generally against Muslim immigants yes however there are afew I could extend my hand to.

The Muslims are against our way of life, our culture, our Judo-Christian beliefs so why bother to even come here? They come here because they think our English speaking countries are weak and they laugh as our Govts give them handouts that sections of our community can't tap in to. They are not law abiding citizens hence why our prisons are filled up with a majority of Muslims.

I'll post you the link from 60 Mins tonight in afew days; listen to it very carefully. What they admitted goes to ALL democratic nations....that includes yours! Now you can live in denial all you like, but I'm very much wide awake!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Speaking of jails: Prisoners in the jails in the UK are being coerced into becoming Muslims by other Muslim inmates. It is the only way to get any peace.
And, as far as I am aware, Germany is having a Muslim problem too as is france, Denmark, Holland even Sweden and Norway. Not a Buddhist problem. Not a Hindu problem. A Muslim problem.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

The exact same thing is happening inside our prisons too. And whats even more remarkable is how many of our women who converted to Islam wear the Burqua. The last one who tried speaking to me I told them I don't understand one bloody word while their mouth is covered and since they can see my face I will see theirs if they want service in my shop.

Strangely, many (but not a majority) of the extremists now are Western men and women who converted to Islam.

Whats even more concerning is I meet alot of these Western women; they are most polite and I can falt them for that but there is a disconcerning weakness in their character and the too much try hard to please their mother inlaws who are with them. Almost sad really. This is all very new just in the past 5 years; it would be interesting how these different cultures pan out after 10 years; 90% of them fail inside that time.

I lost track of how many Muslims have been sprung here through Centerlink after been found to have 2 or more wives.

There was one of these Western born converted extremists on 60 mins tonight.....I swear he looked like the devil without horns. You'll see it when I post the link in a couple of days.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Converts of any kind are often the most extremists, always have been. You could look at St Paul who became an extremist once he had had his "Road to Damascus" experience allegedly. And, these days, people who give up cigarettes are almost like Zealots in persecuting smokers and asking for more legislation to prevent others from smoking. (I`m not a smoker by the way).
Women converts? We have a few in the UK. Tony Blair`s wife`s sister is probably the best known. She goes about wrapped in scarves and sheets. Mind you, if I was related to Cherie Blair I would probably want to cover my face too!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Some people want us to be all one color, share the same religious belief and act the same. They promote this through mass immigration. But then I have to ask, what's the use? Even if we're all the same color, have the same religion and pretty much all act the same, it still wouldn't get rid of hate.

"I'm from upper We'reallsameville", "Oh yeah? I'm from lower We'reallsameville! Therefor I'm better then you Uppingtons!" See?

I'm not against immigration, just MASS immigration. I do love my heritage, my race. I don't think it's better then anyone else's culture or race, just unique. Like each and everyone of ours. Be you black, white, Asian, Arabic or numerous others. We're all different and we should resist being forced to be the same!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

Oh yeah, I know all about her escapades in Gaza and her lengthly visits with Hamas:

www.tomgrossmedia.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

The Muslims dresscode when they exit their gate: the men dress in women's attire (dresses) and their women in burquas.....

no wonder they're pissed when they see our women are so beautiful and our men rugged and handsome

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Frontkjemper

The Muslims dresscode when they exit their gate: the men dress in women's attire (dresses) and their women in burquas.....

no wonder they're pissed when they see our women are so beautiful and our men rugged and handsome

I wonder many times, why some people like very much to expose themselves in front of the others -even if it is only in interent- as clowns.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

MOD NOTE: ATTENTION!!!

Please discuss the topic and not other members.

That means no belittling, off topic posts, casting aspersions on another's character, talking down to other members, harassing or ridiculing others.

Further such remarks can and will result in post removals and/or warnings including temporary posting bans.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

MOD NOTE: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Trolling, And What To Do About It

YOU are responsible for your own posts

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join