It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may know what the mark of the beast is.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What is the first thing you think of when you hear the word beast?
Dog or Cat.
For they are the most common animal.

What do dogs and cat's do on a regular basis?
Sex with other races of dog's and cat's.
They dont see color or race.

With that said the beast in the bible may be a interracial child.
As it implies a MARK OF THE BEAST.
it is marked with being a interracial child much as we call a mutt or a sooner.
As in the mother and father did not care to keep there childs gene pool within there own race.
They slept around like common dog's . like a beast.....

In the bible god had a big flood for this very reason.
So odds are this is what the beast miens.
"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them.
These were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.
The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
And the LORD was sorry that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. So the LORD said, 'I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the ground, man and beast and creeping things and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.' "But Noah found favor [grace] in the eyes of the LORD. These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation; Noah walked with God. And Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. "Now the earth was [thoroughly] corrupt in God's sight, and the earth was filled [continually] with violence. And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth." (Genesis 6:1-12)

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

edit on 3/17/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

With that said the beast in the bible may be a interracial child. As it implies a MARK OF THE BEAST. it is marked with being a interracial child much as we call a mutt or a sooner. As in the mother and father did not care to keep there childs gene pool within there own race. They slept around like common dog's . like a beast.....

Dude, that's absolutely ridiculous.
Once again, religion has reared its racist head.......
:shk:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Wow that was extremely stupid.

Do I really need a second line?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Total fail and extremely racist at that

the bible tells of the new nation of Israel consisting of any and everybody willing to follow the word of God, where did you come up with this crap?
edit on 17/3/2011 by faceoff85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is the most ridiculous theory, if it can even be called that, that i have ever heard!!!

How did you come up with this brainwave?

Honestly, the ignorance on here gets worse by the day.

VvV

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Someone S&F this Idi@t... can´t believe humans are so stupid.
Is it possible to ignore a user?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Is that really from the Bible? And you believe it to be true? And yet you still have faith in this religion? So now interracial marriage is wrong too? You people preach all the time about love and yet you perpetuate hate, the only love you have is towards people of the same race and same belief as yourselves. You need not look far for a reason people are repelled by your religion, just read your post again and you'll find the answer.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Some real trash on ATS lately.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What?

We are all mixed race if you follow your family line back far enough.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is ridiculous we are all mixed in some way.
I bet this thread makes it to the front page today with all the other crap on ATS lately *sigh*

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Evil3unnie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
My father is from Laos, my mother is Caucasian American.
You choose to use your gifts of free will, intelligence, and speech to call me a beast, and describe my parents as "They slept around like common dog's."

You have no Biblical proof to support your corruption. Judging from your OP you have no knowledge or understanding as to what "Nephilim" means.

OP, you are utterly clueless on a spiritual note, and I recommend you muzzle yourself like a dog from spreading such juvenile, racist, and separatists opinions based purely on the hate in your heart. I see no knowledge, wisdom, or understanding in you... not even an attempt at it! You merely attempt to grasp straws and connect the dots of your own blackened, corrupted, and beastly heart.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You must feel like a right fool at his moment... It must have taken months to come up with that genius Idea.. I thought being a human being and having human DNA makes us all part of the "HUMAN RACE"

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
My friend, it would be wise for you to return to the gospels. If that is what you interpret the mark of the beast as, then you haven't even the preliminary understanding of Christ to discern such things.

I say this with love, in hopes that you will search for understanding.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Amazing.
Using your "logic" we can narrow the beast down to about 99.9% of the population.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The beast is a computer. The mark is the prefix 666 that some programmers us in some identifying numbers to show their allegiance to this sad and twisted framework.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It has always been quite clear and obvious to me that religious folks lacked any brains or common sense, BUT THIS ONE really takes the cake!!

The sad thing is that MANY religious nuts behind their computer reading this one will shake their heads in agreement with this garbage. HECK, why wouldnt they?? The other stuff that they believe in makes this ACTUALLY look sane!!! And this is definitely INSANE!!!

Religious NUTTERS!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

partly right it is any form of the mark of the beast, pin numbers, SS card number, pass word, DL, ID bank card,and last, passport, any thing that takes your name out of the game and gives you a number, what's in your wallet?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A little too much of a s-t-r-e-t-c-h there for me.
Dont the muslims call infidels "dogs?"
OP, chew on that bone for awhile.......

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

I am a Christian and strongly disavow any connection to this foolish racism. "Christians" using the Bible to support their own racism disgust me.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Kind of, computers are just machines it is what we do with them that makes the difference. Computers can be an awesome benefit and do many good things, they can also be evil and perform many bad things. Computers by themselves are innate like a rock, is it with the leaders, developers and programmers if the mark is one that should be cherished or shunned by the universe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join