It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may know what the mark of the beast is.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi

Wasn't it God who gave Cain the mark of the beast not for being of mixed blood but for murder.

Also we have from the book of Methusalar 106. that Lamech took one peek at his new borne son Noah and fled to his father Methusalar, because the boy had bright eyes and woolly white hair. If my memory serves me well that description is also used to describe Christ in Revelation (can't remember verse but think he's fiddling with. candlesticks)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Micro chip.....

This whole interracial thing is insane..

IN your forehead or IN in your hand.....

First they want to micro chip your dogs.

Then they want to micro chip your pedophiles/criminals

Next comes chipping the old people..(medical records or Alzheimer's ect.)

Next comes chipping your children (in case of kidnaps)

Then comes you to buy or sell....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The beast is a religious mindset caused by the sin nature of sinners. This beast became powerful in the minds of the Babylonians and they used this power to fight their neighbors and take their land and wealth. Much like the U.S. does today when they go into third world countries and steal their minerals and use their people as slaves.

This beast is rampant in the minds of most people today as religions spread these pagan ideas to everyone through their persistent selling of the beast. All the world powers have used this beast such as Persia, Greece, Rome, Vatican and Roman Catholic church, Protestant churches and now most of the world favors this kind of thinking instead of worshiping the true God who is going to destroy everything on earth soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The OP failed to quote the verses that come before what he posted.

The Nephilim were considered "great men" and "men of renown".
Now, if God were racist and He wanted humans to only breed with
they're respective color, and the Nephilim were interracial, doesn't it
make sense then that the Nephilim wouldn't have been revered but
rather would be condemned?

According to the bible, God sent the flood because all humanity was
wicked in that they weren't following God's rules. It does not say specifically
that God was upset with interracial mixing and this is why he sent the flood.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by holyTerror
The OP failed to quote the verses that come before what he posted.

The Nephilim were considered "great men" and "men of renown".
Now, if God were racist and He wanted humans to only breed with
they're respective color, and the Nephilim were interracial, doesn't it
make sense then that the Nephilim wouldn't have been revered but
rather would be condemned?

According to the bible, God sent the flood because all humanity was
wicked in that they weren't following God's rules. It does not say specifically
that God was upset with interracial mixing and this is why he sent the flood.

God needed the flood to set up the timeclock to end this age. It was the Jews and Romans who added their pagan language into the scriptures and made lies out of many stories.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
As a side note, Hitler hoped to restore a pure, Aryan race of blond hair, blue eyes and other features that he and his regime considered to be ideal.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The OP should read Are There Races?. By the way, dogs and cats are not in the same species - they are not "different races". For anyone interested, read the book "As In the Days of Noah" to understand the Nephilim and why God did not promote "genocide" of humans.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

so you are trying to say that my white/black/vietnamese daughter is the mark of the beast? you obviously have no idea what you are talking about! the beats is satan and his power. it has nothing to do with race. why dont you read the bible and do research for a couple of years before you spout out racial and religious ignorance. there are so many things that i would like to say to you but i would be going against the terms and agreements of ATS!

i guess that you forgot that God loves ALL of his children! also there really are not many people on this planet that doesn't have an other race's blood running threw there veins. most of us are mutts. and what about those that are pure blood line but do not fallow Jesus or the jewish God?
your ignorant statement makes no seance at all.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i try to listen and see peoples view points, so i really dont say this much but "the op is a troll". he posted this thread over 6 hours ago and has not been back since to back up his claim any further. he was on ATS an hour ago but failed to defend his claim. also his claim does not seem like it was well thought out before he had posted it and was posted knowing that a claim like this one would upset people and start some sh!t.

i call troll on this one!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I have maintained that for a while now. I agree with the OP to a certain extent. The mark of the "beast", as I understand it, is genetic. 666 is the is the number of the carbon atom, thus represents the number of all carbon based life forms. God created man in his image. In Genesis,we are told that God hovered over the waters of the Earth in His Spirit. I believe the scriptures are refering to a spacecraft of sorts.
I believe that evolution has occured on earth, and that the animals (beasts) of the Earth are decendants of the dinosaurs etc. Scientists have been searching for the missing link, but they will never find it because it doesn't exist. Apes evolved into humanoids and at the time of our creation were the masters of dry land. When God and his crew came to earth they saw what was here and created man in His image by using what was already on the Earth and made His own improved version of humanoid with the added intelligence of God.
God intructs us in the bible to stick to our own. I am not a racist in any sense of the word but I firmly believe that God had a reason for telling us this.
If you are of mixed descent, you cannot hide the colour of your forehead or your hand. I firmly believe that Satan has been working very hard to misguide you people that believe interracial relationships are okay. Soon there will be no Blacks, Whites, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Aboriginal, etc left on the planet.
Look around the world at what is going on. Every ancient culture is being wiped out and replaced by mixed breeds that are sending our planet into turmoil. Anyone with a bit of common sense can see that. I do not wish to offend any mixed persons as it is not your fault. It is the will of Satan and he seems to be doing a fine job. Just look at some of the posts on this thread calling the OP a racist. No doubt all from shallow, self opinionated lost souls.
Caucasians are already being opressed for the single fact that they are white. The people who have recieved the mark of the beast, are the one's using God's word only where it suits them or to justify their thoughts or behaviour.
Christians are a minority because we adhere to the word of God. We don't have ten children at a time and sleep around with countless sex partners speading all sorts of plagues. If mankind followed the word of God, we would never ever have any of the problems we are faced with today. AIDS would not be spread, thousands of children would not be suffering from hunger, our wildlife would be plentifull, there would be no homosexuals. Read your Bible people. Gay marriage is NOT okay! Sex before marriage is NOT okay! Adultery is NOT okay! Murder is NOT okay! Interracial relationships are NOT okay! Rejoiceing in others inequity is NOT okay!
Wake up and follow God's word. Not the word of man!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
i try to listen and see peoples view points, so i really dont say this much but "the op is a troll". he posted this thread over 6 hours ago and has not been back since to back up his claim any further. he was on ATS an hour ago but failed to defend his claim. also his claim does not seem like it was well thought out before he had posted it and was posted knowing that a claim like this one would upset people and start some sh!t.

Don't worry about trolls because they can't change your life. Only God can change you and he will do that soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

i was asleep might be why..i call you a troll for not letting a person sleep lol

2nd i didnt say your kid was the beast from the bible.
but does it have the mark of the beast..i dont know lol

3rd im married to a black lady and i have 3 kids lol so dont give me this im a racist sob

i am only saying god did not like messing up bloodlines.
thus why he gave us all different races of people.
and that is why we had the great flood in the bible.
He even made us all speak different languages and separated us ...

noah and his family was holy and staid pure...thus god spared them.
thats a big sign if ya ask me.

Oh and the kicker check all my other post's i have made in all this time on ats.
i am not religious at least not in the sense i read the bible and preach to others lol

this is just a idea i had.

and i said cats and dogs ect...as beast's...i know cats dont sleep with dogs lol

cats and dogs dont care what race the other cat or dog is they just do it...
they are beast's.

I didnt state this as a fact.
just that it might be.
You cant prove it as wrong no more than i can prove god is not real or real.

You may think one verse says one thing...as where i say it meant another.

Get the idea.
I use this one on my wife to piss her off good.

Genesis 3:16 (New International Version, ©2011)
16 To the woman he said,
“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.”

I say see there woman GOD said i am to rule over you...
now go make me a pie and stop bytching all day lol

See any person can see one verse vs the other and make it mean 20 different things.
why do you think there are 4000 religions based off one book?

hope that helps you grasp what i am saying lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

i was asleep might be why..i call you a troll for not letting a person sleep lol

2nd i didnt say your kid was the beast from the bible.
but does it have the mark of the beast..i dont know lol

3rd im married to a black lady and i have 3 kids lol so dont give me this im a racist sob

i am only saying god did not like messing up bloodlines.
thus why he gave us all different races of people.
and that is why we had the great flood in the bible.
He even made us all speak different languages and separated us ...

noah and his family was holy and staid pure...thus god spared them.
thats a big sign if ya ask me.

Oh and the kicker check all my other post's i have made in all this time on ats.
i am not religious at least not in the sense i read the bible and preach to others lol

this is just a idea i had.

and i said cats and dogs ect...as beast's...i know cats dont sleep with dogs lol

cats and dogs dont care what race the other cat or dog is they just do it...
they are beast's.

I didnt state this as a fact.
just that it might be.
You cant prove it as wrong no more than i can prove god is not real or real.

You may think one verse says one thing...as where i say it meant another.

Get the idea.
I use this one on my wife to piss her off good.

Genesis 3:16 (New International Version, ©2011)
16 To the woman he said,
“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.”

I say see there woman GOD said i am to rule over you...
now go make me a pie and stop bytching all day lol

See any person can see one verse vs the other and make it mean 20 different things.
why do you think there are 4000 religions based off one book?

hope that helps you grasp what i am saying lol

God planned everything and it's being executed perfectly. It won't be long before the earth's crust is melting by hot molten lava. The flood is the timeclock for the magma to explode and it's just about to do that.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I for one, am very glad to hear that you're NOT racist. However, I do think that some of the interpretations of the bible are. I don't read the bible, every time I've gone through it, I find something else that really bugs me.

If people didn't mix it up with the races, I think we would have lost the diversity that is good for a species. Even pure bred animals have more health problems than mixed breeds. Plus learning about other cultures is very interesting, and helps us grow.

I say see there woman GOD said i am to rule over you... now go make me a pie and stop bytching all day lol

You must say this with a big smile, or you probably would have been wearing the pie by now

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
LOOK you dumb-a_s !!! Jesus was not white...and neither is my granddaughter...Calling her the anti-christ really pisses me off...I hope you get banned for your racism...You KKK member...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, I've read my share of cr@p in my time, but fair play, OP, your post is right up there. I should find another religion if I were you as you clearly don't have a Christian bone in your body.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I just read your reply and it makes me alittle confused...

What kind of father thinks his children may have the mark of the beast????

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK
Well, I've read my share of cr@p in my time, but fair play, OP, your post is right up there. I should find another religion if I were you as you clearly don't have a Christian bone in your body.

What does Christian have anything to do with God? Didn't you know Christianity is part of the beast that Daniel described from the dreams of King Nebuchanezzar? The feet of iron and clay is symbolic for the Roman Catholic and Protestant churches. Iron means strength and endurance of which the Vatican and Roman Catholic church has been for over 1600 years. A bigger power than any of the Babylonian, Persian, Greek and Roman empires.

The clay part of the beast perfectly describes the 40,000 denominations of the Protestant churches. Together they are called Christianity but they don't mix very well. Read Daniel 2: 36-45 and you will see how he describes the feet of iron and clay. The Kingdom of God will destroy all these earthly kingdoms soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by godspeaker

Originally posted by SprocketUK

What does Christian have anything to do with God? Didn't you know Christianity is part of the beast that Daniel described from the dreams of King Nebuchanezzar? The feet of iron and clay is symbolic for the Roman Catholic and Protestant churches. Iron means strength and endurance of which the Vatican and Roman Catholic church has been for over 1600 years. A bigger power than any of the Babylonian, Persian, Greek and Roman empires.

The clay part of the beast perfectly describes the 40,000 denominations of the Protestant churches. Together they are called Christianity but they don't mix very well. Read Daniel 2: 36-45 and you will see how he describes the feet of iron and clay. The Kingdom of God will destroy all these earthly kingdoms soon.

K, maybe my bad for presuming that someone reading the bible and banging on about what's in Revelations is a Christian (Or passes themself off as one).

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There IS NO mark of the beast! Religion is one huge scam designed to rob us of everything we have and are. It is the ultimate deception. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy, if you believe in it, it will happen!

The prophecies in the bible (and other ancient texts) are made by people with a knowledge of human nature and what has happened to us in past civilisations. It is nothing to do with divine revelations. And instead of using this knowledge to ensure our advancement as a species, they use it to enslave us and profit from it.

Ignore religion, dont let it control your life.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join