It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may know what the mark of the beast is.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

You know, in the Old Testament, Moses was the leader, but his brother Aaron, and his sister Miriam worked closely with him in leader ship roles as well.

Miriam got upset about something, and ended up making a big deal about the fact that Moses' wife was an Ethiopian, or Cu#e woman, black, in other words.

After Miriam spoke out against Moses wife, God gave her leprosy, which has the effect of turning the skin very white. God ended up healing her after 7 days.

I think this story is a very good indication that we are not to have racial prejudices, as God made us all, black, white, brown, red, yellow, and all shades in between.

The mark of the beast is more likely to be a mark on the hand or forehead, similar to a tattoo, according to the translation of the original language.

It will be a mark of loyalty and worship to the beast, and a conscious decision will be made on the part of each person whether to take the mark or not. In other words, you will know exactly what you are doing, when taking it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
the mark of the beast is your social security number
edit on 17-3-2011 by asher because: error

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMedicine

Too
Stupid
Two
Be
Believed

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The beast is the religious mindset of a sinner who wasn't chosen to be a prophet, Jesus or a saint.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Guys, guys! I just had a look at my arm, and I think I have the beast mark on it...take a look!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d33749a8f35.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Can you actually imagine that Jesus would condemn a child because the parents were of different races?

If you believe that, then you've missed most of the important aspects of his teachings.

You need to talk with a priest, preacher etc.

Your heading in the wrong direction.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Totally wrong interpretation of the Nephilim. If you read my other posts and more in Genesis, you'll see that they were the disgusting offspring of fallen angels and women. That was imo the main reason for the flood. Only Noah's bloodline was still clean. I highly suspect satan doing it again with all the UFO and breeding program stuff. the great deception. It worked once and a total flood won't happen again.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
LOOK you dumb-a_s !!! Jesus was not white...and neither is my granddaughter...Calling her the anti-christ really pisses me off...I hope you get banned for your racism...You KKK member...

Who said jesus was white?
i didnt.
also i am not racist lol
I dint call your granddaughter anything.
I am merely saying as what the bible says it can be interpreted as such.

and you should get banned for calling people racists and kkk members with no proof

Get a grip man....take a deep breath then reply lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK
Guys, guys! I just had a look at my arm, and I think I have the beast mark on it...take a look!

naw it 6+6+6 is 18 ..it clearly says 13 lol
that's just bad luck you fool lol
Joking with ya as a friend would so don't get mad at the fool part lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Originally posted by SprocketUK

naw it 6+6+6 is 18 ..it clearly says 13 lol
that's just bad luck you fool lol
Joking with ya as a friend would so don't get mad at the fool part lol

I used to be great at maths, before I joined the dark side!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
Totally wrong interpretation of the Nephilim. If you read my other posts and more in Genesis, you'll see that they were the disgusting offspring of fallen angels and women. That was imo the main reason for the flood. Only Noah's bloodline was still clean. I highly suspect satan doing it again with all the UFO and breeding program stuff. the great deception. It worked once and a total flood won't happen again.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

But there dna was compatible was it not?
same as mix breeding today.
And we all know what god did to them didn't he?
CAUSE HE DIDNT LIKE Interracial mix's.
otherwise he would have not flooded the earth to kill all but noah and his family.

that is my point lol

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on 3/17/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SprocketUK

dang satan to heck...
He is sneaky like that

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
reply to post by SprocketUK

dang satan to heck...
He is sneaky like that

Too right, He's currently stalking the earth disguised as my wife's mother....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
All kinds of secret numerical codes in ancient times. Many of the secret numbers in the Christian bible had to do with the then new Julian calendar, and the developing latitude and longitude system. Makes you wonder if there could be some secret knowledge hidden today that can\'t be printed for another 1500 years?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
All kinds of secret numerical codes in ancient times. Many of the secret numbers in the Christian bible had to do with the then new Julian calendar, and the developing latitude and longitude system. Makes you wonder if there could be some secret knowledge hidden today that can\'t be printed for another 1500 years?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Wow, this is pretty far reached, even for me
So unless your multiracial you can't buy or sell??

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
(...........)

No good can come from this.
*Backs away slowly*

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
OP,OP,OP.... heres a little phrase for you to tattoo on your forehead. "tis better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KritikalMass
OP,OP,OP.... heres a little phrase for you to tattoo on your forehead. "tis better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

I would rather die a fool and know i speak my mind even when wrong.
Than die a coward who follows every rule people say is the Gospel truth.

Even if i am wrong the point is i am not afraid to share a IDEA.
A different point of view.
Regardless of how people view the subject matter.

If you are censored on a conspiracy site..what is the point of the site anyways?

When a person shows details how a person can interpret a biblical verse..how ever twisted it may sound..
It upon the posters to debunk it not refute.or cry racism.
There is way to much of this in today's politically correct society.

I got 8 Foes from this thread lol
I am proud so many would rather foe a man than actually debunk his claim to end the thread.

What was Nephilim?
Fallen angels....
Why did god destroy the earth in a great flood?
Genesis 6:1-2 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That “the sons” of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Geness 6:7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

It clearly says god flooded the earth and killed mankind because of the Nephilim interbreeding.
That i dont see how people argue this fact. it says it clearly.

There dna was apparently compatible with human .
By that did not make it right by gods standard.
He deemed it wrong and flooded the entire earth for it.
That is all i am saying...

Like i said MODS i am not a racist..for christ sakes want a picture of my black wife and 3 mixed children i have?

I am just saying that the bible can be seen exactly as i described it.

so PLEASE STOP MISCONSTRUING MY WORDS FOLKS

i want you to understand i am not just saying black white Asian ect...
it goes for all races..
So if that is racist i am equally racist even against my own race lol

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

thats weird. im not racist in any fashion but me and my roommate were conversing about weird things when that idea also popped into my head.

i dont consider it hate speech. mods around here crack me up.

make no comment on race.
but incestuous reptilian sex gets starred and flagged.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join