It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may know what the mark of the beast is.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
reply to post by TheAmused

make no comment on race.
but incestuous reptilian sex gets starred and flagged.

So very true! What a shame. Wonder what it takes to be a mod around here, money? Complete opinion controllers.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You may want to read up just a little more before anymore guesses.

Revelation 13:16-17--

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Hard to be multiracial just in your hand or forehead

Although, I will not ding you for thinking outside of the box, bring some more thoughts to the floor!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

so you admit it!
i can tell by your style of reply that you are trying to apologize for making me feel that you are a raciest bigot that wants my child to burn in hell in agonizing pain for all of eternity.........so i will except that apology. as for interpretation, yes the bible was meant to be read by the reader in the readers eyes. i how ever do still accuse you of trolling since you posted this thread knowing how people would react...... just like the joke you play on your wife ( i told my wife the other day that the bible says she has to have sex with me when ever i want and if she refuses i have the right to take it from her lol). do to your reply i see this thread as more of a joke and without saying, you admit that you were trolling.

and for that i commend you for not hiding under your bridge

~slap on the wrist and sent outside to play~

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by godspeaker

wow....... what about the war at Armageddon?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The mark of the "beast" is the number 666 is in reality the sun sqaure from the planetary number squares which are the seven seals in revelation they are equal to the seven energy centers in the body. Much ancient spiritual knowledge has been corrupted due to the rise of Christian program.
www.666blacksun.com...
www.exposingchristianity.com...
edit on 22-3-2011 by Sanat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I pretty much have come to the same conclusion not in a racial way but it goes like this rev:13 vs 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. You are some what close you do realize the bible was referring to DNA most of the time that's is why pushed the reset button with Noah, the wars with rephaim and so on . There wasn't any more humans left he had to save Noah , Read he was perfect in his GENERATIONS , Meaning he was the only family left. But anyway , I feel the mark of the beast is just that . A GENETIC mark. Some animals are immune to different diseases such as sharks are to cancer. If you take on animal DNA are you still human . No. Now with stem cells they can become what you want them to be boom you can tell it be that specific gene that prevents cancer. Luke 9: 24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. If you don't think this is a possibility check this out first www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by peacefull observer

Look at all the clues through history . Such as Egyptian artwork like the statues of Anubis half man half dog , the sphinx ,half man half lion. The titans half man half god among other mythology . But also look at our present day mythology such as superheroes Spiderman Boy bit by spider , spider gives him DNA turns him into spider/man and so on and on.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Now lets say we have an epidemic say a virus that could possibly wipe us out (sarcasm) such as the Avian flu (i.e. bird ) or even the swine (i.e. Pig ) flu . Well for the safety of others we need to vaccinate them but we need to keep track of those who got the shot and who didn't well we can give them this www.positiveidcorp.com... and as you can see this can easily be incorporated into you financial life quite easily www.mastercard.us...#/home/ what's the difference if its in your hand or credit card . None the system is already there. I'm sure they are trying get a bug that will work this time since we know they fizzled out and didn't work like planned but probably something close or similar.
edit on 22-3-2011 by peacefull observer because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by peacefull observer because: oops

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Once I can stop rolling my eyes .............
I might suggest the mark of the beast could be implants, manmade or otherwise.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

To theamused you might want to try a different bible such as the KJV its kind of funny how that part about Noah's perfection was changed around make sure its KJV not NKJ . The nephillim were spawn of angels and mankind there are only 2 races us and them . check out this video he can explain better than me video.google.com...#

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

sorry wrong link here www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join