It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the people out of Japan!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stefplz

Keep dreaming the United States owns Japan anyways....

The governments are downplaying this and if more

people die because Japan is not evacuated then shame on them..

No one is saying a forced evac... Give the people a way out thats all..

Why keep them on that god forsaken island ridden with quakes and tsunamis..

Japanese women respect American men.....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
My God has given mankind another blessing in this earthquake and nuclear disaster. It is the blessing to let go of our hate for one another, let go of our earthly attachments, and work together to build a better world.

He will keep giving us these blessings until we accept them.

That's not a God I'd want anywhere near me.
Keep killing people until we all love one another? That's one sick, twisted deity.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
reply to post by stefplz

At least we can see why so many people (mostly lonely american men) are so anxious to "evacuate" Japan.

Creepy and a little sick imo

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
reply to post by stefplz

Why would you even consider the 1st line ? That`s what i love about patriotism ... blind love.

link   

Originally posted by subject x

My God has given mankind another blessing in this earthquake and nuclear disaster. It is the blessing to let go of our hate for one another, let go of our earthly attachments, and work together to build a better world.

He will keep giving us these blessings until we accept them.

Keep killing people until we all love one another? That's one sick, twisted deity.

You are correct my friend, what was I thinking?

I'd much rather have a deity that allows US to continue to kill, rape, starve, imprison, torture, defile, ignore, and hate each other over false ideals such as race, culture, social status, education, sex, and material wealth.

Give me that sick sadistic God that will allow us to destroy our own planet, all life that is on it, and our very own souls...

No thanks.

With Love,

Your Brother

link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I agree with you, the nuclear disaster in Japan is going to turn the Island into nothing but a radioactive land, just like the two nuclear explosions from US did to where they landed, radiation is still in the soil today.

I expect news about evacuations from the Island soon when the reality of the nuclear disaster start spreading.

edit on 15-3-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

If Your / My / Our God doesn't have a reality check he's going to destory the planet and everyone in it then.
This is what I don't understand about people who come on and preach at everything.
Your God is vindicitive, wrathful and full of vengence. He doesn't love us if he's pulling the strings behind the curtain

please say you are a big fan of the band Corporate Avenger

"The bible is bull#, the Koran is a lie, the
bagavad gita did not fall from the sky
These are the books that were written by men.
They've caused wars, now follow if you can,"

the best song ever!

As a God loving woman, this is the FIRST thing i noticed reading Yahoo news about japans devastation is how many people are saying this is an act of GOD. (Man 人) says alot of mean and hateful things. (Man 人) says "This is God," (Man 人) says, "this is a blessing," (Man 人) says "this is our trial." (Man 人) talks to much.

fact is we live on a huge unstable Rock. When i went to japan, I was so young and childlike, and I remember how scared i was looking at Mout Fuji. I remember thinking "if that volcano ever erupts every person living on that mountain will lose everything" but (Man 人) says "that it is dormant." but i have a very hard time listening to the all knowing (Man 人)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'd much rather have a deity that allows US to continue to kill, rape, starve, imprison, torture, defile, ignore, and hate each other over false ideals such as race, culture, social status, education, sex, and material wealth.

Give me that sick sadistic God that will allow us to destroy our own planet, all life that is on it, and our very own souls...

Thats a little judgment festival. So when you look at humans you see us as barbaric failures who have a small chance of redemption IF we suffer enough?

You are ignoring the fact that the game of "competition" humans are playing is the same game that has been going on for billions of years here on Earth, this brutal horrific game you loathe is what is responsible for our very existence, and yes, it will also likely be responsible for our extinction. We are not evil, seeking to become "good." We are. This game is divine, who are you to judge it and find it lacking?

Even an extinction level set of disasters is not out of the realm of "business as usual" for life on Earth.

You think there is something for us to become that is better than what we are now because you reject God/the Divine/Nature/ What is/"Am." You want to move away from "What is" to what "I desire" and you do not see how that rejection of "What is" is the genesis of suffering.

You have all the right concepts coming out of your mouth, apply them more than superficially.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

They can all come to my house. I don't care. JUST GET THEM OUT!!!!

Subject X

And it's a horrible thing for me to know that you will have your way. All because you wouldn't understand.
edit on 15-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The difference is, one God allows the free will for his creations to do what they want, up to and including killing each other, while the other one is actively killing his creations to teach some obscure "lesson" that the majority isn't even aware of.

Neither of which I find worth listening to, let alone worshipping.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Subject X

And it's a horrible thing for me to know that you will have your way. All because you wouldn't understand.
edit on 15-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Perhaps you could explain to me why I would want a God who kills his creations in an attempt to teach them a lesson? Because I actually don't understand this.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Thats a little judgment festival. So when you look at humans you see us as barbaric failures who have a small chance of redemption IF we suffer enough?

Are you arguing with me to prove me right?

Stop arguing with me and look for what is right to be done. If you were on the Island of Japan knowing it is about to endure much suffering, would you want the world to watch your demise or at least love you enough to offer a safe haven?

You are ignoring the fact that the game of "competition" humans are playing is the same game that has been going on for billions of years here on Earth, this brutal horrific game you loathe is what is responsible for our very existence, and yes, it will also likely be responsible for our extinction. We are not evil, seeking to become "good." We are. This game is divine, who are you to judge it and find it lacking?

I am not the judge my friend. I am merely the messenger.

Even an extinction level set of disasters is not out of the realm of "business as usual" for life on Earth.

We shall see.

You think there is something for us to become that is better than what we are now because you reject God/the Divine/Nature/ What is/"Am." You want to move away from "What is" to what "I desire" and you do not see how that rejection of "What is" is the genesis of suffering.

Yes. I reject what you perceive to be the divine, nature, what is, "Am".

You have all the right concepts coming out of your mouth, apply them more than superficially.

Superficially? Where have I applied what I say to mySELF? Where?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

The difference is, one God allows the free will for his creations to do what they want, up to and including killing each other, while the other one is actively killing his creations to teach some obscure "lesson" that the majority isn't even aware of.

Neither of which I find worth listening to, let alone worshipping.

It is not hard to understand my friend. Put yourself in the place of those who are suffering and ask yourself honestly, what would you want others to do?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I certainly wouldn't want some God to smite me with eartquakes and tsunamis to teach me to love, that's for sure.
Is that wrong of me?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
France has been asking all french people over there to leave and providing flights to do so. They also extended the invitation to Japanese.

On other boards, I have found a lot of really nasty replies to this whole drama from americans that say "too bad for them, we remember Pearl Harbor and won't be helping" type of stuff.

My son suggested the US invite them to Alaska, in a sort of passive aggressive gesture....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by coquine

On other boards, I have found a lot of really nasty replies to this whole drama from americans that say "too bad for them, we remember Pearl Harbor and won't be helping" type of stuff.

"Laugh and the world laughs with you... cry and you cry alone."

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I certainly wouldn't want some God to smite me with eartquakes and tsunamis to teach me to love, that's for sure.
Is that wrong of me?

If you were God how would you do it?

You gave man free will, thus you cannot tamper with it.

How would you wake the world up to what they are doing?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Were I God?
In the first place, I wouldn't create a race of people for no other pupose than to have someone to worship me, or "because I can".
Assuming I had, for some Godly reason that I can't comprehend, I'd let them excersise their free will as they saw fit, even if it meant destroying themselves completely.

After all, I could always make more...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I am not the judge my friend. I am merely the messenger.

Arent we all? Every conversation is God speaking to God if you want to get right down to it.

Or are you claiming that you are a special messenger sent by God for us?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Were I God?
In the first place, I wouldn't create a race of people for no other pupose than to have someone to worship me, or "because I can".
Assuming I had, for some Godly reason that I can't comprehend, I'd let them excersise their free will as they saw fit, even if it meant destroying themselves completely.

After all, I could always make more...

Well I am glad you are not God then. You would be turning a blind eye on the suffering of many innocents.

As to creating a race to worship him, he didn't. He created Man, a species designed to discover him, and love him by loving each other.

The differences in appearance are superficial illusions which conceal the divine spirit within.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join