It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the people out of Japan!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Arent we all? Every conversation is God speaking to God if you want to get right down to it.

Or are you claiming that you are a special messenger sent by God for us?

We are aspects of God speaking to aspects of God if you truly realise this. If you truly realised this though, you would not allow another to suffer for to do so, would be to condemn God to suffer.

You speak the words, but do you believe them in your heart?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Considering the ramifications of the on going disaster in Japan, why hasn't there been any calls to evacuate non-essential people from the island?

Why are other countries not opening their doors to these people and working to get them out of there?

Japan is just a title. It is in all actuality, just an island occupied by people. They are not "Japanese" they are people. The offer should be made to get as many out as are willing to leave. This nuclear disaster is only going to grow and the damage done is just beginning. Get the people out before it is too late.

Of course, many will not wish to go. They will not want to leave behind their country, their culture, their wealth (if they have any left), and their family. These things are illusions and some will see past them. Get the people out who wish to leave.

Those who wish to save their lives will lose them

Are we mad keeping people trapped on a doomed island?

Has there been any calls for a mass exodus?

With Love,

Your Brother

51And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, 52And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. 53And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. 54And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village. 57And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest. 58And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. 59And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 60Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. 61And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. 62And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

edit on 15-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

Am returning home to japan to help out.. We have had other dark times in our history and earthquakes are a part of life in japan.. We will rebuild and life will go on .. Japan is HOME one does not abandon ones home when its in trouble or in need .. Duty - help when in trouble or need.. Its unthinkable to abandon the land of our ancestors and of our descendants due to nature..
We're born .. We live .. We die what matters is that we do what we can to make the world better while we're here..

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Am returning home to japan to help out.. We have had other dark times in our history and earthquakes are a part of life in japan.. We will rebuild and life will go on .. Japan is HOME one does not abandon ones home when its in trouble or in need .. Duty - help when in trouble or need.. Its unthinkable to abandon the land of our ancestors and of our descendants due to nature..
We're born .. We live .. We die what matters is that we do what we can to make the world better while we're here..

God bless you my friend for going back to help. God bless you with all my heart, my soul, and my being.

This whole earth is the home of our ancestors my friend. If the struggle to save that one piece of land becomes too much, there is no shame in abandoning it for another. The earth belongs to us all, not select square inches for select groups of people.

Regardless, God Bless you for looking back and going to help. May he watch over your every step and safe guard you from all danger.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
What do you think? Cite me several examples of when a government or corporation REALLY did something to help a population after a natural or man made disaster. The people in Haiti are still waiting for that Red Cross money to help them, many are camped out right outside the Red Cross base there and still no help.
We radiated Japan 70 years ago, we put Japanese Americans in internment camps in their own home country, the world is sick, don't expect much improvement with the same crew running things.

You are correct my friend, the world is sick. What I suggest here, should have been done with Haiti. It should have been done with New Orleans. It should always be done when disaster strikes. We see Haitians, Japanese, New Orleanians, instead of seeing people.

We need to open our eyes soon and change our way of addressing these problems. They are only going to get worse until we do.

Every person on this planet should be regarded as your closest kin.

With Love,

Your Brother

I believe Russia have already extended their hand and invited the Japanese People to go there! Good on Russia.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
www.thepetitionsite.com...

At the rate that the Japanese have slaughtered dolphins and whales, I feel that Karma is really coming home to punish that nation. I don't think that it is coincidence that their destruction is coming from the sea. As yea reap....

edit on 15-3-2011 by getso because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by getso
www.dailymail.co.uk...tish-poisoning-Japanese-eat-them.htm l

At the rate that the Japanese have slaughtered dolphins and whales, I feel that Karma is really coming home to punish that nation. I don't think that it is coincidence that their destruction is coming from the sea. As yea reap....

Karma is coming to us all my friend. Now is not the time to judge, now is the time to open our hearts and forgive. If the judgement of God strikes a people down, it is his to decide. Ours is to help pick up the pieces.

That is my view. Your mileage may vary.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

We are aspects of God speaking to aspects of God if you truly realise this. If you truly realised this though, you would not allow another to suffer for to do so, would be to condemn God to suffer.

God does not suffer. How could God suffer? God as Consciousness is beyond the illusion of the life/death duality. Only that which has forgotten it is God can and does suffer, and those aspects suffer constantly, not just due to tragedy. They suffer for the clothes they have or dont, the cars they have or dont, the love they have or dont, you name it. You cant end suffering by changing someones circumstances.

You would not be ending their suffering by moving them physically. You would be trading one form of suffering for another. Physical suffering for emotional. Or who knows, saving them from radiation to put them in the path of a bus.

I am also pained by the suffering of "others." My ego hates it. But I also know that the way out of suffering is not a change in circumstances, but rather the cessation of struggle with those circumstances. It doesnt mean you dont act, but you act without mental rejection or revulsion for what is. And no one can stop you from struggling but you.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thank you. This is a much needed thread. I've been posting it all over on other threads, knowing fully well if I wrote it to the PM in an email, his aids would never give it to him. But surely if I post it on the top conspiracy forms on every thread relating to the disaster, he will be informed, I already know we've been monitored so, this is a really important thread.

They need to be taken off the islands, to move south first out of the dead zone, then however long this takes, out of there. No matter what and as quickly as possible.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

God does not suffer. How could God suffer?

You seem to know a lot about God my friend. Describe God to me. What are the characteristics of God as you know?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

God does not suffer. How could God suffer? God as Consciousness is beyond the illusion of the life/death duality. Only that which has forgotten it is God can and does suffer, and those aspects suffer constantly, not just due to tragedy. They suffer for the clothes they have or dont, the cars they have or dont, the love they have or dont, you name it. You cant end suffering by changing someones circumstances.

You would not be ending their suffering by moving them physically. You would be trading one form of suffering for another. Physical suffering for emotional. Or who knows, saving them from radiation to put them in the path of a bus.

I am also pained by the suffering of "others." My ego hates it. But I also know that the way out of suffering is not a change in circumstances, but rather the cessation of struggle with those circumstances. It doesnt mean you dont act, but you act without mental rejection or revulsion for what is. And no one can stop you from struggling but you.

I saw some of your posts shortly after I started this thread. Keep up the good work!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Maybe someone eloquent and smart could write a letter to cruise ship companies, asking them to drop their "business" and send a mass fleet of ships over to evacuate? Bad idea but.. maybe, in a perfect world.

edit on 15-3-2011 by vivalarevolution because: typography error errr

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

That would be good. I say get the animals out too (before any extinctions take place) - after all it was people that created nuclear power plants and not the animals of Japan

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This won't be fast you know. They have to move south and sustain some sickness, its not going to be good. Then it will take some time, to airlift over 100 million people out, and boats. Their own, and the worlds. This is not a short term solution. This is going to take time. But this is needed now. And as quickly as can be done.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Many animals are AI, however whatever you think, PEOPLE COME FIRST. Its the Rothchilds that would have you think otherwise. Thats their campaign. Cruelty free doesnt mean leave your priorities and brains at the door.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...tish-poisoning-Japanese-eat-them.htm l

Karma is coming to us all my friend. Now is not the time to judge, now is the time to open our hearts and forgive. If the judgement of God strikes a people down, it is his to decide. Ours is to help pick up the pieces.

That is my view. Your mileage may vary.

" now is the time to open our hearts and forgive " Do you really think that if the slaughtered Dolphins and Whales could forgive, they would ? You are delusional friend ?

In this vein, I suspect that the people of Glorious North Korea, who skin animals alive and in agony for their pelts will be the next to suffer a Tsunami of enddays proportions soon

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vivalarevolution
Maybe someone eloquent and smart could write a letter to cruise ship companies, asking them to drop their "business" and send a mass fleet of ships over to evacuate? Bad idea but.. maybe, in a perfect world.

edit on 15-3-2011 by vivalarevolution because: typography error errr

If only it would be that easy my friend.

Unfortunately, we have a lot of opening up to do as Mankind. I posted this thread because it is indeed needed. However, the sad reality is that while the people of Japan do need to be evacuated, many around the world would be opposed to taking the burden on. We will throw money and materials at them, but to actually take them in would be too much for them and us.

How do I know this?

Do we not have homelessness, starvation, and suffering in our own countries? If we will not help those right in front of us, how sincere are we to help those around the world?

We might do a little because the magnitude of the tragedy strikes to the core of our hearts, but it is only a little to ease our own discomfort.

This is why each nation will endure their own tribulations.

I am just calling it as I see it. Don't shoot the messenger.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Depends what you consider to be our priorities as humans and keepers of our Earth doesn't it? I will just agree to disagree with you there.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

www.thepetitionsite.com...

edit on 15-3-2011 by getso because: (no reason given)

Hey I was wondering, are you a vegan? Let's say you are just to be modest, well I'm sure many of your friends and family aren't, and they probably love eating some cows. Hmm, maybe ask the Hindus about their thoughts on you eating their sacred animal. Cultures differ greatly sometimes. You can't go judging and insinuating "they had it coming" that's just crazy talk. Maybe back up your conspiracy that karma is punishing them.

edit on 15-3-2011 by dl2one because: noo!

Hmm since you believe in karma so much that it causes EQs and tsunamis, maybe you already know your karma is building up for such a comment
edit on 15-3-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
reply to post by Unity_99

Depends what you consider to be our priorities as humans and keepers of our Earth doesn't it? I will just agree to disagree with you there.

As humans, our priorities are to our fellow man. This is a holographic world. Compassion for nature is a part having a heart, but if humans don't come first, your really out to lunch on what progression means, and the tests we have to pass here. They're about our family, and they're our fellow humans.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

For us to discuss a dog, we must both agree to use the English word "dog" and have the same animal in mind when using that word. I cannot be thinking of a slug and you a dog, when we say "dog" to one another.

We cannot discuss God, if one of us is thinking of a slug when using the word "God" and the other something else. I will not even claim that one of us actually is discussing God, perhaps one of us is thinking slug when saying God and the other is thinking fish when saying God.

But this I know. If you think God could suffer, or that God would punish itself/us, your God is not my God. The God I experienced is not "I am" like your name. It is just "Am." It cannot be "I" because for "I" to exist there must be "not I" and there is nothing "not God." I could throw words at you, but for what? It is clear that if you have experienced a punitive God, we do not know the same God. Why would God punish itself? It makes no sense.

So, one must logically conclude that one or both of us must be mistaken about having experienced God. And since one or both of us is mistaken, nothing meaningful can come of a discussion about what God is. Because one or both of us will be thinking of a slug or fish when we say the word "God."

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join