It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No joke. This could be another tunguska Event... Look at this

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by destro423

YEs, i did.....but there isnt any evidence that electricty had anything to do with explosion. The only reason it is brought up is because tesla was working with his device around the same time....but until their is evidence that electricity can open the sky up with fire I just dont know

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Upon looking seismic station information in the early 1900's I have come across a pattern. There was a large cluster of earthquakes before and after the 1906 earthquake in San Fransico that we all know about.....Look at the data. I wont make a map, but many of these earthquakes were happening around the ring of fire maybe a little bigger. Basically the "ring" that is around the entire pacific ocean. Were talking Chile, Shawan in Chinna(east cost), San Francisco, Kamachatka in Russia. Plot these places on the map plus some other out of this data around 1906 and you will get an idea of this ring around the pacific ocean....here look at the magnitude of all of them too were talking 7.0 and up and all within a year or two from another. earthquake.usgs.gov...

COMPARE THIS RING PATTEN TO QUAKES OF RECENT YEARS/MONTHS....Seriously do it, Compare the two...take out San Francisco because it hasnt been hit yet... then put San Francisco back in....were talking serious nearly an identical pattern in nearly an identical time frame......

I'm sorry, but I have to do this.

This scenario was reported by Sorcha Faal today on their website:

Sorcha Faal Site

Now compare this to the recent battle I had that included the site owners, and convince me that there is a difference between our threads.

March Mega Earthquake Thread

You have just proven every point I made in that thread by posting this and by the response you have recieved. Technically, due to site rules, this thread should now be put in the Hoax bin, can you beleive that!?

I am very concerned that this event is going to come to fruition.
edit on 15-3-2011 by carlitomoore because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I wonder if all of this has anything to do with the "supermoon", said to reach full effect by march 20, 2011.

Here's a link to an article on it, that grazed across yahoo for just a short while. Maybe it's a way for the mainstream media to help explain some of the recent gravitational anomalies that are occurring, at least something their allowed to talk about anyways.

super moon article

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am not one for fear mongering, but here is a link that might prove to be of interest; however....

It could also be a crock of poo.

I suppose that only time will tell.

Interesting thread. I live in the ATL. I hope that this is nothing but fear mongering.

S & F

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

I am not one for fear mongering, but here is a link that might prove to be of interest; however....

It could also be a crock of poo.

I suppose that only time will tell.

Interesting thread. I live in the ATL. I hope that this is nothing but fear mongering.

S & F

Read about what I do in earlier threads....I could be considered an expert witness in trial over emergency management and the New Madrid fault

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Agreed there is something wierd happening, what is causing it is the real question.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The tungska event also too place minutes after Telsa fired his first HAARP energy beam. The next day Tesla took the apparatus apart, and stopped work on the project.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Still think iys a bit far fetched, just because two things happen in close proximity to one another doesnt mean they are connected.Its a bit like saying that the San fran earthquake and the sinking of the Titanic were related.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Interesting theory OP.

You made a few statements however that threw me off-

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
a background in homeland security

I am not going to explain much just take my word for it.

I also would like to state that I work DIRECTLY with the New Madrid Fault exercise.

Sorry, but the CT inside me smells Government Spook, call me paranoid

Therefore I have to wonder what type of experiment is this? Thesis?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I have to do this.

This scenario was reported by Sorcha Faal today on their website:

You have just proven every point I made in that thread by posting this and by the response you have recieved. Technically, due to site rules, this thread should now be put in the Hoax bin, can you beleive that!?

I am very concerned that this event is going to come to fruition.
edit on 15-3-2011 by carlitomoore because: Spelling

What at all did you say about Tunguska????

Dont let your jelousy come out that you didnt see this

That’s all fine that you think that the earthquakes are related....that is an easy conclusion to make....I am making the conclusion that Tunguska happened around the same time this happened last....way to not think beyond what’s in front of you. I said San Francisco because its pretty obvious something is there...THIS THREAD relates to quakes and possibly something causing them...I hate people who cant understand what’s being said even though its right in front of you.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Interesting.
I'll look into it

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Pieces have been recovered....
www.abovetopsecret.com...www.abovetopsecret.com... ad623470/pg1

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yes I do work in Emergency Management. Homeland Security is huge into emergency management were trying to keep the home front safe from both terrorist and natural disasters....I am not saying I am some undercover agent, I very well could be....lol....I’m simply a person who was educated in acknowledging and mitigating hazards...Part of that process is figuring out what caused the event to occur....I’m sorry you cant look past a few words

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

I have not heard of the pieces recovered but if that’s true then doesn’t that even more confirm my theory about another one coming? This whole earthquake cluster back then happened right before Tunguska and its happening again.....And there is a comet in the sky

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Interesting theory, but still a theory. Earthquakes are easy to detect ahead of time using piezoseismology. The Japan 9M earthquake was probably detectable for a month before it struck, and from probably far past the entire island of Japan; probably far into China and Russia.

IF your with FEMA, then FEMA is waisitng its time and everyone elses time on earthquake exercises since FEMA doesn't know where "any" earthquake will ever strike, nor the date of striking.

FEMA could have used piezoseimology for years, its been on YouTube since 2009, and its the only process capable of telling where the Earth is being flexed at. How big of an area is flexing and how much pressure is being used in the flexing of the earths upper crust. The area of most pressure within the flexing area is where the epicenter is, below is the foci which is easy to determine it's exact depth. Exact date at which larger earthquakes will strike comes from earthquake cell releases; when the releases start, then the determination of exactly when the larger earthquake in the distance will strike.

The Japanese spend around a 100 million or so a year trying to discover a process; yet piezoseismology has already been discovered. Why doesn't FEMA purchase piezoseismology and start detecting the earthquakes before they strike.

Your theory could be correct, but could you ever pinpoint an exact date and exact location as to when that big earthquake would strike, or as to when the next Tunguska would strike? The answer is no.

SO... there is still only one process that detects all magnitudes of earthquakes before they strike. The exact date of larger earthquakes can be pinpointed as to when they will strike (usually days/weeks ahead), and the exact spot as to where it will start rupturing can be pinpointed as well as the fault line it will create.

IF Japan would have been using piezoseismology, then they would have had a chance to make up their minds to start shutting down the nuclear power plant reactors days and maybe weeks in advance that are now damaged and possibly going to do more damage than the earthquake and tsunami combined.

Now we can see that the Japanese economy is basically going to be destroyed for quite some time. Countries all over the world will start checking all of their items that they sell. Who wants to buy a GLOW IN THE DARK HONDA from Japan; BUY AMERICAN is really going to take place now. You can bet their economy is in bad shape. Everything they sell will have to be checked for radiation.

The USA could be in just as bad of a position if your large earthquake strikes on the west coast soon within a year as you state.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I do understand what you were saying, and no sir there is no jealousy involved, just frustration. I have already stated that I am quite worried that this is going to happen, so why would I be jealous thay my thread got binned? There are thousands of lives at stake, emotions like jealousy shouldn't even exist in the same statement.

If you have read what I was saying and visiting my thread you would realise I wasn't discrediting you, just how ATS tackles such topics.

I personally don'y see any correlation between Tunguska. Personally I think that it is a totally unrelated event, I didn't understand the connection you were making in realtion to what I believe to be facts about Tunguska. I will re-read it again, but my brain is jsut not seeing a conenction here.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Hmmmm very interesting. Nice find.

But wasnt Tunguska a meteor?

There has never been a peice of tunguska found. Comet or meteor.....Scientist now say it was caused by an airburst....crazy theories have been said such as a small black hole, alien accident, anti-matter.....I think it was probably comet related, but comet water can be detected and has not been.

Pretty sure that micro diamonds HAVE been found at the Tunguska event. A known result of high speed impacts...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

Yes I do work in Emergency Management. Homeland Security is huge into emergency management were trying to keep the home front safe from both terrorist and natural disasters....I am not saying I am some undercover agent, I very well could be....lol....I’m simply a person who was educated in acknowledging and mitigating hazards...Part of that process is figuring out what caused the event to occur....I’m sorry you cant look past a few words

You seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder, I'm afraid to say. I perform health and safety risk assesments, I therefore am 'Educated' in acknowledging and mitigating hazards, figuring out what made the event occur and stopping it from doing so in the future.

Does that make me competent to relate some of the biggest events in world history together, and ask you all to just take my word for it? No, I don't think it does.

You have got to realise also that a lot of people here at ATS are quite educated and by just looking at your grammar, post presentation etc. they would come tothe conclusion that you are not very professional and therefore you have lost credibility straight away.

When making global, life, history changing assesments, you have to be prepared for that and not get on the emotional back foot. Try posting further proof to validate your claims.

I won't finish on a thumbs up, because I find that highly demeaning...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yes solar waves are just now beginning to enter our "zone" and it's going to affect our planet big time.

I said this eight months ago.

Like our ocean waves there are solar waves - and we are just beginning to get hit by them.

They come, like everything else in cycles.

Google "The Wave Series" for more information.

You can get a free copy here (second book) search.4shared.com...

But hurry, I don't know how long this post or this book will remain available.

Knowledge protects.
Ignorance endangers.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I have been looking at patterns of earthquakes in relation to volcanic eruptions. In arizona a "readiness center:" was constructed in 6 months on a :"military reservation:". Ready for what?This facility is too far from the border to be effective. I would appreciate any information about unusual happenings around the states. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join