It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No joke. This could be another tunguska Event... Look at this

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Whats crazy is I just thought about it when I was studying earthquake patterns. SO FAR every peice of data that has been found is only supporting what i have already stated

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Very interesting thread! I'm new to ATS and i really like it..

I think that the earth is changing and something about this change is going to happen...

I have a question for you guys, if an outer space object is coming torward the earth, why don't we see it? if the planet (Nibiru or planet x) is so close, why its not visible yet?
edit on 15-3-2011 by ledzgio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I live on the other side of the world from Japan, but on the day of the quake, the room I was in trembled for a few hours, in the afternoon, Chicago time. It was as though a large truck or construction crew were parked around the corner, except there was no traffic, no heavy buses etc.... Then I heard of the quake, and I remembered the vibrating that afternoon. Small trinkets leaning against windows and stuff were rattling steadily. The room is built on small footings which leave the wood free to flex, so it's great for sensing things like this. Also, the monitor screen was unsteady on the computer, sort of bopping about within the frame. Usually it is steady.

I am hoping for a revival of interest in Thorium reactors. It would seem that since the material is unsuitable for weapons, tptb have nothing to gain by implementing it. In other words, they lose crisis appeal if safer, cleaner thorium is in use.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Make sure you flag so this can get on main page for evaryone to get some insight into this.....It's already lookin popular but i need all the help ATS can give

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Maybe this is causing it

Oh Star & Flag for you, interesting thread would be nice to get others to chip in there 2 pence

edit on 15-3-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

ultimatly...ultimately...it is the sun...its effects on the whole solar system is being felt...i think that these asteriods were on their way to the sun...must be thousands more flying towards it as we speak....well the mayans and egyptains did warn us...good on them

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRstl1000
What happened to the super moon theorys? What was the Moons cycle in 1907?

here is a link with moon patterns of the century

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I haven't had time to read all the posts, but I've been remembering that in past centuries, the arrival of a comet always meant SHTF... And there is comet Elenin coming our way...

OP, do you mean we should expect a Tunguska event soon, or that Japan was it? I remember reading on a post this morning that they ( in Japan ) described one of the destroyed ( but safe! ) reactor as an "impact crater"...

Any idea what this could mean?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

ultimatly...ultimately...it is the sun...its effects on the whole solar system is being felt...i think that these asteriods were on their way to the sun...must be thousands more flying towards it as we speak....well the mayans and egyptains did warn us...good on them

I feel like its more like something small....think of why they put weights on your wheels to balance them. I think something so small can effect something spinning like a planet. I think another tunguska is around the corner

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If Elenin is anything like the asteroid that "supposedly" created the event in 2008, we're a real mess for sure.

It is estimated the asteroid entered Earth's atmosphere traveling at a speed of about 33,500 miles per hour. During its quick plunge, the 220-million-pound space rock heated the air surrounding it to 44,500 degrees Fahrenheit. At 7:17 a.m. (local Siberia time), at a height of about 28,000 feet, the combination of pressure and heat caused the asteroid to fragment and annihilate itself, producing a fireball and releasing energy equivalent to about 185 Hiroshima bombs.

science.nasa.gov...

S&F - good thread.

peace

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit

OP, do you mean we should expect a Tunguska event soon, or that Japan was it? I remember reading on a post this morning that they ( in Japan ) described one of the destroyed ( but safe! ) reactor as an "impact crater"...

Any idea what this could mean?

I think California will be hit....I think the earthquakes are a direct result of whatever it is.THen a out of this world event will happen just like what happened 103 years ago...This has happened before when you look at the data. And then pow Tunguska.....were talking less than 3 years for quakes to Tunguska in the same region of the planet.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I've been thinking of the planet as a spinning top lately. When you hit one, you will see that every X rotations, the spinning top acts as if hit again. We could be experiencing a similar phenomenon from a very distant impact in the past?

edit on 15-3-2011 by Aresh Troxit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit

I've been thinking of the planet as a spinning top lately. When you hit one, you will see that every X rotations, the spinning top acts as if hit again. We could be experiencing a similar phenomenon from a very distant impact in the past?

edit on 15-3-2011 by Aresh Troxit because: (no reason given)

think of it like a car tire....if you add a small weight while its spinning it can wobble. This wobbling can create instability....instability can cause movement...movement can cause the ground to shake.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Excellent thread!!! Thank you for sharing the info and putting said info in easy understandable terms. S&F

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Chilling. I live in San Francisco, right next to the bay, fisherman's wharf area, and its been just a bit over a year since all the sea lions at pier 39 left. My gut always tells me to follow the animals, but, like I said, it has been over a year and still nothing. I dunno what's going to happen. All I know is that I have business here San Fran and don't plan on leaving any time soon. If something happens, I'll be here... wish me luck

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Chilling. I live in San Francisco, right next to the bay, fisherman's wharf area, and its been just a bit over a year since all the sea lions at pier 39 left. My gut always tells me to follow the animals, but, like I said, it has been over a year and still nothing. I dunno what's going to happen. All I know is that I have business here San Fran and don't plan on leaving any time soon. If something happens, I'll be here... wish me luck

good luck....it will be there very soon

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Keep flagging....I noticed this thread is on the homepage but i need some peeps to seriously help me find more data that can support or not support my hypothesis. The more people that read this the more opinions, data, and evidence comes.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Hmmmm very interesting. Nice find.

But wasnt Tunguska a meteor?

There has never been a peice of tunguska found. Comet or meteor.....Scientist now say it was caused by an airburst....crazy theories have been said such as a small black hole, alien accident, anti-matter.....I think it was probably comet related, but comet water can be detected and has not been.

You forgot one. Teslas wardenclyffe tower possible demonstration.
Second line.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Interesting theory my friend. Funny part is was the fact that I too tried to draw a connection to the ring of fire earthquekes, and came to the conclusion that the next could be in the west coast of NA. Glad to see you provide evidence on this. S+F!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

Upon looking seismic station information in the early 1900's I have come across a pattern. There was a large cluster of earthquakes before and after the 1906 earthquake in San Fransico that we all know about.....Look at the data. I wont make a map, but many of these earthquakes were happening around the ring of fire maybe a little bigger. Basically the "ring" that is around the entire pacific ocean. Were talking Chile, Shawan in Chinna(east cost), San Francisco, Kamachatka in Russia. Plot these places on the map plus some other out of this data around 1906 and you will get an idea of this ring around the pacific ocean....here look at the magnitude of all of them too were talking 7.0 and up and all within a year or two from another.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Check out Richard Nolle's super moon list for 1905, here. I have not done so yet, but you might want to compare this list of super moons to your ring of fire earthquake list.

COMPARE THIS RING PATTEN TO QUAKES OF RECENT YEARS/MONTHS....Seriously do it, Compare the two...take out San Francisco because it hasnt been hit yet... then put San Francisco back in....were talking serious nearly an identical pattern in nearly an identical time frame......

So then I started thinking what else happened around 1906, 1907 timeframe here(san Francisco quake was April, Chile was august)..Seriously look at the data.....then it hit me....June 30, 1908....TUNGUSKA

July 13, 1908, super moon.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join