It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No joke. This could be another tunguska Event... Look at this

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To THEDUDE86 Have you read the Kolbrin Bible lately??????

It mentions a 104yr cycle in the Chapter Creation 7:5
"These and many other things were taught by Habaris... He taught them the mysteries concerning the wheel of the year (earth's orbit) and divided the year into a Summer year and a Winter half, with a great year circle of fifty-two years, A HUNDRED AND FOUR, of which was the circle of the Destroyer.

In the book 'Planet X and the Kolbrin Bible Connection' the author thinks you are suppose to multiply the 2 numbers above but I am not so sure.
1908+104=2012
1908+52=1960 (Did anything happen at this time THEDUDE86????)

Is this what you were thinking of? I have had the distinct impression you have known what the answer was all along.
I don't know why you can't come right and say it? After all this is THE place for conspiracy theories.
Is this knowledge that dangerous to outsiders?

A worrying thought has just occurred and that is, that you could be a Government informant phishing to find who knows what.
Well I don't live in USA. I and my family have already been people-cooked last year, and the 4 people beaming into my bedroom didn't quite make it...............as Yehovah trumps all.

So if you have read the Kolbrin bible, you'd know that the Destroyer is going to conjuct with our Sun and the Doomdragon (ie the black hole). Next year in Aries.

What is next then Chile-Haiti-Japan-? Is it USA?

(I am not heartless because I will pray my socks off for the safety of whomever is next and I invite others to do so too, as RESISTANCE IS NOT FUTILE!!!! Read Amos in the Old Testament-Amos wrote you are a false prophet if you say the 'Borg saying' or it is futile!!!)
Peace.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

1804-”strange, howling noises in the air, and large spots obscuring the sun,” Palermo, Italy,

Book Of The Damned, page 240-241

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
8 pages of misinformation on the Tungutska event and i have to post....
The event was not exactly as described by Slayer(no fence buddy but that is the propaganda one)
Truth be known about Tungutska it may have been more likely an alien vessel than a comety.
Heres why
The obje t was witnessed by many witnesses over hundreds of miles of air time.
It was seen to change course. and it also was seen to be travelling parallel to earth at one point.
The Sky lit up so brigtly that there were people in england etc who witnessed the flash.
Maany of the survivors (you didnt know people lived there?) got sick as if from radiation sickness and died, as well as animals suffered likewise.
There is o crater in the l;ake below where the thing blew.
It knocked down trees for many many miles in a circular pattern showing enormous blast from epiceenter.
I havealso read that artifacts of fused crystal and glass that had copper wires embedded in them.Veyr small fragments that would have added up to an alien craft which could not decelerate sufficiently when it entered the atmosphere.
Theres more to shock and enlighten you, but ive forgotten the rest of the stuff i read about thios wierd event.
Mainstream science offers the solution to us without accounting for many facts that we seldom hear enumerated.
So it becomes a comet or bolide and we go on ward fulfilling our duties for the state.
The truth is a harsh task master, too harsh for most people.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I happened to be watching History channel about 1hr ago on asteroids and metoers.
I found one interesting that seems to pertain to Tunguska. Grand Teton meteor from 1972.
wiki

Apparently it skipped across our atmosphere and was recorded on tape. The metoer bent across the atmosphere 60 degrees from what I recall from the show.
According to the show, if the metoer would have came in at another angle, it would created an airburst explosion.

The Great Daylight 1972 Fireball (or US19720810) was an Earth-grazing meteoroid which passed within 57 kilometres (35.4 miles) of the surface of the Earth at 20:29 UTC on August 10, 1972. It entered the Earth's atmosphere in daylight over Utah, United States (14:30 local time) and passed northwards leaving the atmosphere over Alberta, Canada. It was seen by many people and recorded on film and by space-borne sensor

If it had not entered at such a grazing angle, this meteoroid would have lost all its velocity in the upper atmosphere, possibly ending in an airburst, and any remnant would have fallen at terminal velocity.

The last large meteor to enter Earth's atmosphere occurred less than 100 years ago. On June 30, 1908, a meteor sped toward Earth at such an angle that it entered the atmosphere in an area over Siberia, causing an explosion, but continuing on out into space. In essence, it skipped across our atmosphere like a stone on a smooth pond. Fortunately, the region, known as Tunguska, is sparsely populated and no one was killed in the explosion, which leveled 500 square miles of forest.

Another meteor gave a glancing blow to Earth's atmosphere even more recently. On August 10, 1972, the blue sky above the gorgeous mountain scenery in Grand Teton National Park was pierced by a meteor that was captured on video sailing across the sky. The object was later estimated to be approximately 10 meters wide and several thousand tons in weight.
link
edit on 10-4-2011 by mugger because: add

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Check out this article about the comet that caused the Great Chicago Fire and several other large fires in the Great Lakes region on Oct. 8, 1871. Apparently all these fires were caused by comet fragments, which illustrates the dangers of passing through a comet’s tail. These fires fell from the sky, which means they were probably ignited by methane in the comet's tail. At the bottom of the article is a link to Part 2:
www.thunderbolts.info...
For more on the Great Lakes fires, see this:
www.thunderbolts.info...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by palomine

Sorry, the correct link for the Great Lakes fires is here:
www.angelfire.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Called it....

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
so you study geology and you think tunguska is related to a celestial body that impacts the ring of fire, but no other place on earth ?

yeah, sorry not going to "take your word for it"

LO effin L

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Who knows what is causing it exactly....I put the clues together and figured it out.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Who knows what is causing it exactly....I put the clues together and figured it out.

Well..

where's the quake?

Or are you changing your story from some celestial body causing the earth to quake, now becomes a tiny meteorite.

??

you didn't figure anything out. or call it. also 2 years later..

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Called it....

It seems you did...

So then I started thinking what else happened around 1906, 1907 timeframe here(san Francisco quake was April, Chile was august)..Seriously look at the data.....then it hit me....June 30, 1908....TUNGUSKA

As you said two year ago, no trace of the Tunguska meteorite has ever been found. Now I see divers have been unable to locate any trace of the recent meteor in the lake where it should have been:

Divers Find No Trace of Meteorite in Urals Lake

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join