Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

No joke. This could be another tunguska Event... Look at this

page: 3
198
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86
 


We live in a very short sighted world that offers nothing more than ridicule to those that would challenge the accepted, laughable paradigms.

Your Tunguska calculations are intriguing and I will research it further. The simple fact that our solar system is showing obvious perturbations leads me to think that other celestial bodies have and will play into what ever evolutionary change comes our way.




posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by THEDUDE86
 


We live in a very short sighted world that offers nothing more than ridicule to those that would challenge the accepted, laughable paradigms.

Your Tunguska calculations are intriguing and I will research it further. The simple fact that our solar system is showing obvious perturbations leads me to think that other celestial bodies have and will play into what ever evolutionary change comes our way.




EXACTLY, thats what Im getting at I need all the help at ATS can give,,,,please flag so this can be seen by more



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ConsentioExpono
 


Then now is the time to be watching for strange animal behaviour and stranded whales or fish kills in that area



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy
 


Just reading what happened in Califonia yesterday



www.africanaonline.com...



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
A very intriguing thread. The Russian "comet" event is a rare occurance and could explain alot.
Luckily it isn't common, but makes it all the harder to prove this theory. S&F.



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Very nice thread Dude but to gain more awareness I would suggest you print screen the data you are referring to from the PDF and paste it into the OP....that way people will find it easier to understand where your coming from.....



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
fixed the link

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Yes,
I found it, thanks.
It has been corrected for Moment Magnitude.


David Grouchy



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda

Very nice thread Dude but to gain more awareness I would suggest you print screen the data you are referring to from the PDF and paste it into the OP....that way people will find it easier to understand where your coming from.....





explain that again



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
reply to post by DutchBigBoy
 


Just reading what happened in Califonia yesterday



www.africanaonline.com...



and this

www.globalpost.com...



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher
 


That's the ultimate point...isn't it?

The planet is GOING to, and currently is, healing itself. Its going to be similar to a dog shaking off its fleas and its going to remove that which is causing its ailments.

Seriously, we didn't all truly believe that this way of life was going to last forever...did we? Too many wars, too many weapons, tampering with the planet, etc...

SURPRISE!!! Now it begins...



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86
 


the pattern you are referring to......lots of data in the PDF to go through...might be easier showing it in the OP...



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by booda
 


I wrote more what pages in the thread it is 371 and 372 or pages 7 and 8 in adobe button thing



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I've always believed the Tunguska Event to be the result of an Air-Burst of a comet impacting on our outer Atmosphere. Comets {from what we know so far} are mostly water ice. H2o. "Hydrogen" tends to explode when super heated. Just like what happened recently in Japan. Couple that with the Kinetic energy force of a fairly large mass impacting on the Earths outer atmosphere would create one hell of a bang the resulting explosion would consume most of the comet, incinerating the bulk leaving little or no remnants.

Hence is why there were no fragments found at the impact site in Tunguska just some residual radiation from the titanic explosion.
edit on 15-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)



Best. Explanation. Ever.

Period.



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I too agree there are many changes taking place and many to come, especially with Elenin coming into play. I have been watching the skies and monitoring Earthquakes.

Living in Tennessee makes me wonder if all the swarms in Arkansas will indeed be followed with a "Big One". Im in Nashville and often wonder what this state will look like if all hell breaks loose in my region.

Thoughts are welcomed and much appreciated as I do not have a degree in anything but I love obtaining more knowledge where my interest lies. Thank you in advance! ;-)



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz
 


The problem with this theory is they can detect comet water, and didn't. ALso a comet would of been seen throughout the sky. I too beleieve it had to be something such as a comet or something else with energy from space, however nothing was seen. A comets leave a large trail behind them



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
reply to post by DutchBigBoy
 


Just reading what happened in Califonia yesterday



www.africanaonline.com...



and this

www.globalpost.com...



"During the first underground movements on March 8, toxic gases and even radiation could have oozed out, becoming a reason for the death of the fish," Etirmishli said.



These claims don't make sense, this is crackpot science. This thread officially is a fear mongering thread.

The toxins inside the fish were from algae blooms. See below.



Millions of dead sardines found in King Harbor Marina, Redondo Beach last week may have been driven to their deaths by a neurotoxin. A USC professor of biological sciences, David Caron, said tests show the presence of domoic acid in the stomachs of the sardines. California has seen a recurrence of "toxic algal blooms" in coastal waters over recent years, which led Caron's team to look for the particular type of poison. The fish tested positive for domoic acid.

Source

edit on 15-3-2011 by boncho because: y



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I too agree there are many changes taking place and many to come, especially with Elenin coming into play. I have been watching the skies and monitoring Earthquakes.

Living in Tennessee makes me wonder if all the swarms in Arkansas will indeed be followed with a "Big One". Im in Nashville and often wonder what this state will look like if all hell breaks loose in my region.

Thoughts are welcomed and much appreciated as I do not have a degree in anything but I love obtaining more knowledge where my interest lies. Thank you in advance! ;-)


Like I said I work in emergency management and deal directly with the new Madrid shake out. I am even on a conference call with the ATF ( which is unusual agency for this sort of drill) and conducting what bridges would be flown over to check integrity during the drill. The new Madrid fault has a 6-10% chance of the big one(7 or more) before 2035, And a 50% of 6 or less. It would probably be several large long earthquakes around 7.7 if it was worst case scenario. Your building will collapse if you are near liquefaction, massive fires may also begin because of gas lines, and lack of water lines......lets face it, the Midwest was not built for a earthquake......and Tennessee will be worst hit....sorry



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


Those were obvioulsy not made at ATS. By the way its people like you who stayed in their houses when the wave hit thinking it wasnt coming



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I´m new to the forum and I have to say what a great site it is. I´ve been following the Japan situation via ATS and I must say it has been the best source of reliable information on this topic. Thank you!

Have anyone heard about the work of Walter Cruttenden and the Binary Research Institute?

Basically: Cruttenden suggests that the whole solar system is moving and it´s really a binary system.

"A binary system is two stars gravitationally bound orbiting a common center of mass"

This theory is related to the the precession of the equinox and implies that there is a great cycle which the ancient civilizations where aware of.

You can check more about it on their website and there are great keynotes by Walter Cruttenden on youtube:

binaryresearchinstitute.org...

www.youtube.com...

I think it´s a very interesting theory and it could explain this phenomenon. What do you guys think?



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by oldpoet
 


Things like that take hundreds of millions years....





new topics

top topics



 
198
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join