It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey - The kid who had enough of being bullied!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Nobody is listening to you mate,

Yea , and that's the sad part .

Instead , why don't we all just set around and express how much pleasure and satisfaction we get from watching that kid get his bones broken .

I mean , that IS the MATURE ADULT thing to do , isn't it ?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't get pleasure from people being hurt, I get pleasure seeing justice done. If justice means violence, then so be it. A sadist would take pleasure in the act of violence or infliction of pain by itself. That's not me, and I doubt it's anybody else in this thread. I'd wager everyone else here simply takes pleasure in justice, as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

I personally have not made any statement within this thread, that even implied i received any sort of pleasure from watching that video. I do, however, think that Casey did the right thing. I have respect for his ability to remain as calm as he appeared. Many people, of any age, once they finally had enough, would not have stopped and stood there. 'Scrawny hopper' is lucky, in my opinion.

He deserved it, yes, but that doesn't mean I received pleasure from watching it. It is sad, that it had to come to that.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
After watching the video carefully, i have a few observations to point out:
1. even after taking two very good punches to the head, the larger kid still showed no agression
2. then the bully tried for the gut not once but several times, it wasn't until the 4th or 5th time the kid defended himself
3. after making his "statement" the big kid simply walked away, again showing no aggression

epic

link   
Had the ADULTS in charge been more pro-active against bullying... the rest of us who carry emotional scars from being stalked/bullied wouldn't have even witnessed this video (much less breathed a sigh of relief at witnessing a righteous ass-kicking)... because it never would have even happened. So go dump yer guilt trip on the parent's of the kid who got his butt kicked.
edit on 15-3-2011 by hederahelix because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

Awersome. Im so glad to see this posted it warms my heart to see a bully get what they deserve.

The bully is lucky he didnt slam him on his head.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Awesome!! That lil guy just got a free lesson in physics.

I definitely had experience on both ends of the bullying spectrum. As a young lad I was skinny as a rail, my dad would call me chicken legs. At school I would run around the playground all recess, to keep away from this group of bullies. As i began to get a little older and moved to a new school, i was taken under the wing of one of the bullies at my new school. He taught me how to bully and beat up kids and i must admit I played along for a little while, it was like revenge for me. But having the great mother that I did, she quickly made me realize the error of my ways and from that day on I would only stand up for those being bullied.
And did a pretty damn good job at it considering that I was benching well over 300lb by my senior year of high school and only had to say, "quit f'n around!"

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There is no controversy here.

As a child, you have the slight advantage of being out of the periphery of the legal system (somewhat), so vigilante justice can prevail.

More power to the bullied.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think it's funny when people try to equate strength with fighting ability.

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84

And did a pretty damn good job at it considering that I was benching well over 300lb by my senior year of high school and only had to say, "quit f'n around!"

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

haha am glad the the little s**t got what he deserved! And his mother should not be sueing the other boy but should be teaching HER son that if hes going to punch people in the face that there is conseqences! and that '' what comes around goes around''

the teachers should be looking out for kids who are being bullied and should of done soomething about it so that it didnt have to come to that!! shame on them

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Yeah, that's something that is not likely to go away in his near future. Its on the world-wide web, and anytime he starts talking like a badass, all someone needs to do is dial that video up.

And undoubtedly, he'll be feeling the physicality of that slam for quite some time.

Sometimes Karma can hurt REALLY bad.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by icedancer

haha am glad the the little s**t got what he deserved! And his mother should not be sueing the other boy but should be teaching HER son that if hes going to punch people in the face that there is conseqences! and that '' what comes around goes around''

the teachers should be looking out for kids who are being bullied and should of done soomething about it so that it didnt have to come to that!! shame on them

I agree.

And the little punk's father should give him a tour of the wood shed. But, then, the little bully is probably that way due to bad parenting, as already proven by his idiot parents' decision to sue the school.

The bully got a valuable lesson in life. The bullied boy was his teacher. The little bully should thank his sensei for the love given. Hopefully, he learns from the lesson.

His broken little ankle will heal. He should count himself lucky that he was not given a permanent life-changing injury.
edit on 3/15/2011 by dubiousone because: spelling correction

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

Haha kids these days got it bad. Used to be you got you ass handed to you, people would poke fun of you for a month, then forget about it. Now someone videotapes it and uploads it to the internet, there forever lmao. I hope someone finds his myspace and facebook, and people send all kinds of creative remixes to his page for all eternity :p
edit on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:32:39 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"We don't believe that violence is ever the answer," Mr Dalgleish says.

Violence has always been a huge part of human culture in general. If violence isn't the answer, I wonder why we embrace it so wholeheartedly and bombard people with it on a daily basis? Hell, even without humans on the planet, it's a violent, brutal world where the weak perish and the strong survive. Apparently, the peaceful approach wasn't working for Casey. As much as I despise bullying, I have to concede it's a natural part of human (animal) behavior, and there will always been some forms of bullying.

Loved how the big kid (another bully) stepped up, but Casey held his ground. Casey should have stomped on the little guy a few times for good measure, but as it is, he defended himself, which was enough.

Violence may or may not be the answer, but it is the only language the bully understands, and I think Casey sent a message that will be respected by the school bullies from here on out.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I never thought I'd see anything more humiliating than this.........

...............until today.

Peace

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And fair play to the girl a the end of the video who prevents the little guys mates from attacking him.

Nice to see someone standing up for someone else.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Obviously you were never given the gift of "common sense." I would like to be the one to educate you, but, if you haven't learned it by now, I would say that you are just inherently doomed.

The smaller kid was the aggressive one. He was dealt with. You need to come to terms with that. If you are defending the actions of the aggressor then I very well say that your priorities need revamped and you ask the common sense "fairy" to deliver you a payload to make up for what you've dwindled for however long you've been alive.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I'm so confused. LOL Back when I was in school, it was the big kid that was the bully and the little scrawny kids that got picked on. This was about 25 years ago or so. Back then, your size dictated your place.

25 years ago in junior high (grade 8) it was the jocks who roamed in packs and beat up the nerds and the big slow kids usually in groups of 6-8 vs 1. I remember more than once getting held down while one of the "pack" kicked me in the ribs. School never would do anything since if they expelled the bullies the basketball and football teams would loose star players. One day in a class there was only one of the bullies in with me the teacher left the room and the bully got up smacked me upside the head and I ignored him, then he grabbed the breast of a female friend and knocked her books on the floor, he had been trying to intimidate into dating him for weeks (she kept saying no). I got up and told him to appologize to the girl and he threw a punch at me so I knocked his feet out from under him and he went down and then a sat on the middle of his back with my knees on his arms and I rubbed his face against the industrial carpet on the floor till I gave him a really bad case of rug burn on hs nose. He had scabs and a rash for weeks. I realized something that day the bullies where only scary and tough when they had buddies to pin you down so you can't fight back. I also realized that being 20-30 pound heavier than the jock (he was a track runner) and shorter gave me the advantage.

When the teacher came back I was already in my seat and the bully was crying in his desk, I figured the teacher was about to send me to the office for fighting and I'd get punished for roughing up the track star. When she asked what happened one of the big kids from the back of the room said that the jock had tripped and fallen while walking to the pencil sharpener. Everyone in the class started saying they had seen it happen and that is what happened. I think she knew the truth but he was always rude to her (she was only 24-25) and so she never sent me to the office. Within hours everyone knew what had happened and that he had cried.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
And fair play to the girl a the end of the video who prevents the little guys mates from attacking him.

Nice to see someone standing up for someone else.

Prevents him from attacking? Looks like he's just posturing to me. Aren't his hands in his pockets?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Looked like he was thinking about attacking from behind before she got in the way. Then again it could be my bias of knowing how thugs usually do things interpreting that though lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join