It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey - The kid who had enough of being bullied!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
reply to post by jexmo

Grade 3 that was me, the big fat kid getting teased by the tiny one of the gang. I could have killed the kid I hated him so much, but I ignored him. I saw his picture on FB not long ago, he looks like a chemo patient.

Just walk away, unless you're in mortal danger, and you can't run, then make them unconscious.

In the nicest possible way, I think your full of #.

If you were bullied you wouldn't take that view. Standing there doing nothing gets you a fractured cheekbone and a fractured eyesocket. Trust me pal, I'd know.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Somewhere, in China, at the exact moment of the body slam, an earthquake occurred.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

You have no reason to try to be nice to that thing.

Originally posted by Darce
he looks like a chemo patient.

That small statement right there, says so much about that thing that you are replying to.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I'm really glad that there aren't many people like you out there. You know, people who's little sheltered happy-go-lucky idealistic view of the world comes at the expense of other people's dignity and well being.

And I'm really disappointed that there ARE a lot of people like you out there . You know , people who get a warm fuzzy feeling by watching someone's bones get broken .

Somehow , I'm betting that you are just like the bully in the video , with an attitude like yours ...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

You've obviously never been bullied.

In fact I'd wager you were the bully at school.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Alkimyst

You're just being a bigot

You don't even know me , so what gives you the impression that I am a bigot ? Seriously , please explain why you said this .

Maybe you should go back and read my previous post before assuming that you know anything at all about me .

In the meantime , grow up and stop taking such immense pleasure in watching someone get their bones broken .

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You've obviously never been bullied.

And you obviously didn't read my initial post in this thread .

In fact I'd wager you were the bully at school.

In fact , you would lose that wager . Go back and read my initial post before assuming you know enough about me to make such an assinine statement .

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Good for the kid to stand up to that bully. Hey kid, if you or someone in your family reads this, keep your chin up. Too many people pay for turds like the one who bullied you. If you get suspended, take it as days off. IF I could I'd shake your hand.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

I don't really care

A bully got his just desserts, he met pavement and pavement met him. It warms the cockles of my heart.

Just because you are in denial and have blocked all the bad emotions from your own bullying experiences, doesn't mean we are all the same.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
For those interested, here are the contact details of the School. Don't be shy to send a nice cheerful email/call their way =P I just did before.

Phone: 9623 6600
Fax: 9833 1265
Email: [email protected]

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

He asked for it. If you're a bully prepare yourself to get something broken. I don't care if you're 12 or 21. I enjoy seeing a bully get his butt handed to him.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

i heard it! that had ta hurt! lol.

and he just walked away, no grand stand macho bs.

he could have ripped everyone a new one but he just left.

after something like that, casey had to have been amped.

he showed plenty restraint. and that big gal was gonna back him up too.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun
reply to post by Alkimyst

You're just being a bigot

You don't even know me , so what gives you the impression that I am a bigot ? Seriously , please explain why you said this .

Maybe you should go back and read my previous post before assuming that you know anything at all about me .

In the meantime , grow up and stop taking such immense pleasure in watching someone get their bones broken .

i like seeing terrorists get blown up by helicopters. so what.

i would watch you getting waterboarded if you deserved it too.

and whack you with the board!
edit on 15-3-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Cocky little #!
Got just what he deserved!
Bopping around like he is somekind of champion boxer!

Both my kids have had problems with bullies in the past and if it gets much worse,i may just have to show them this clip!
I dont like encouraging my kids to fight,but they do have to learn to stand their ground and defend themselves from scum like this!

I was bullied by some neighborhood kids at a local park growing up. They would chase me back to my house and taunt me as I took shelter inside. But that all changed one day as my dad locked me out of the house and made me fight. I can still hear him say "this running s**t is going to stop today." I had no choice but to fight the bullies. Yes I got beat up but I never ran again and fighting back stopped the harassment. Sometimes the only message that can be sent to these bullies is by punching them in the mouth!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I don't really care

That pretty much says it all then , doesn't it ?

A bully got his just desserts, he met pavement and pavement met him.

Yes , I also said he brought it upon himself , but since you didn't "care" enough to read my post , you missed that part , right ?

It warms the cockles of my heart.

Which is the exact feeling the bystanders were expecting to enjoy , if the bully had prevailed . How is your attitude any better than theirs ?

Just because you are in denial and have blocked all the bad emotions from your own bullying experiences, doesn't mean we are all the same.

I'm not in denial , I handled bullies in pretty much the same fashion that Casey did , I prevailed .

And I'm thankful that we are not "all the same" , as I never once took pleasure from inflicting pain upon anyone .

But I'm thinking that you probably would .

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

He asked for it.

What is it with you people ?

I also said HE BROUGHT IT UPON HIMSELF .

However , unlike you folks , I DON'T TAKE PLEASURE IN SEEING ANYONE GET THEIR BONES BROKEN .

It takes a SADIST to derive pleasure from another's pain and suffering .

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

did you go a little over the line? sounds like you really taught the bully's a lesson and kinda regret it.

what? minor brain damage? blindness? spleen got kicked out?

how did you hurt them?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

i like seeing terrorists get blown up by helicopters. so what.

Just like the terrorists like seeing others get blown up .

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

did you go a little over the line? sounds like you really taught the bully's a lesson and kinda regret it.

what? minor brain damage? blindness? spleen got kicked out?

how did you hurt them?

No , I never did any serious damage to anyone . The only thing I ever regretted was the fact that there are people who don't know when to stop pushing someone and then that someone has to resort to kicking their ass to get the point across .

Self defense is one thing . Gloating over the results is something else , which is what a lot of posts on this thread are doing .

I commend the guy , Casey , for defending himself and handling his business . I don't have the least problem with that .

The issue I have is with alot of you who are taking personal pleasure in seeing the other kid suffer broken bones .

Are any of you adults , perchance ?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

Nobody is listening to you mate, notice the deafening roar of crickets chirping?

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join