It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan needs Cold Fusion power plant

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Originally posted by boncho

Someone in that thread came to the exact same conlcusion I did before I read his conclusion... someone around here appears to be a disinfo agent..

Yes because the superheavy element-115 has so many comparisons to the lightest element Hydrogen. And the similarities continue? In Lazar's contraption they use a supercollider to shoot a proton into the element-155, how is that anything like Rossi's experiment. Please tell me where the similarity is...

Lazar also claimed there was a vacuum to suck the antimatter away. (I can't believe I have to go into detail over this)

Rossi is not claiming anything of the sort, physics does not work with anything you are saying. Standard procedure to label another person a disinfo agent when unable to back up their claims or show any understanding of what they are talking about.

If you can't see the eery similarities between Rossi's system and what Lazar described something is seriously wrong.

They don't have to be IDENTICAL for that to be the case...

Please explain it to me, since you know Rossi's project better than him. (because he hasn't declared he knows what's going on)

Also, please tell me where antimatter has been created outside of particle accelerators.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Also, please tell me where antimatter has been created outside of particle accelerators.

Why? There is a first for everything.. so your point is moot..

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Why? There is a first for everything.. so your point is moot..

So.. Magic...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Wasn't there some recent news about antimatter being produced naturally above thunderstorm clouds?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Wasn't there some recent news about antimatter being produced naturally above thunderstorm clouds?

I hadn't seen it but since you mention it I will look it up.

Sounds interesting.

Edit: Found it

Very cool. Still doesn't tie in with what the other poster is trying to imply. We we need low energy creation to support that. Which I don't think you will find.

edit on 15-3-2011 by boncho because: +info

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Very cool. Still doesn't tie in with what the other poster is trying to imply. We we need low energy creation to support that. Which I don't think you will find.

Agreed.

On the topic of cold fusion though, there is one legitimate type that I know of called muon-catalyzed fusion. This type of fusion can be induced at room temperature or lower. The problem is muons are currently produced very inefficiently. If we ever find a way of producing them efficiently, then we could have a real cold fusion device.
edit on 15-3-2011 by GeeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Agreed.

On the topic of cold fusion though, there is one legitimate type that I know of called muon-catalyzed fusion. This type of fusion can be induced at room temperature or lower. The problem is muons are currently produced very inefficiently. If we ever find a way of producing them efficiently, then we could have a real cold fusion device.
edit on 15-3-2011 by GeeGee because: (no reason given)

Agreed. I love it when people bring up real science in these Cold Fusion threads. I think the breakthrough will be with Quantum Physicists tinkering about.

There is much to learn and much to discover and I do think we will see a major breakthrough in our lifetime. I am suspecting something big will come from CERN with all the data they have to comb over. Probably not by them but by people working with their findings.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I agree. In fact the U.S.A. should have it as well.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join