It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan needs Cold Fusion power plant

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It seems that the answer for constant blackout in Japan from Earthquake is the Cold Fusion energy('Cold Fusion' is just another term for Low Energy Nuclear Reaction) where we need to built some Cold Fusion power plants(those power plants are doesn't need to be too big and too complex) in the Japan because Cold Fusion energy has advantage over conventional and nuclear power plant like completely clean and self sustaining and for more info about Cold Fusion energy, here's the links:

pesn.com...

coldfusionnow.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

We could all use that if it's ever proven to be possible..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
There does look to be at least a couple of different cold fusion systems in the works pesn.com... . The Rossi version is in development of a 1MW plant that will hopefully be ready around October. Not sure where Black Light are at with sales.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Cold fusion could save mankind if the rossi invention goes global lets all pray this becomes a reality

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I don't think it is at all a coincidence that cold fusion is just rolling out now and all of a sudden we have a major nuclear disaster that affects the US.

Cold fusion has a small amount of radiation released when it is producing energy in the supposed best system about to come out - the Rossi system. But you can also transmute metals with this process as well.. which would allow someone to potentially make their own nculear material very easily.

Now the powers that be can say we can't use this tech because it's too dangerous.. and the fear of nuclear will juts help thier case maintaining the oi industries in power.

For this to make sense then it would have to be the people coming out with cold fusion who are in on it because it hasn't come out until the PTB were ready for this whole theater and man made disasters.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Cold fusion has the only disadvantage that it does not exist. I think this little problem should be solved first before using it. Apart from that its a great idea.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

I don't think it is at all a coincidence that cold fusion is just rolling out now and all of a sudden we have a major nuclear disaster that affects the US.

Cold fusion has been "rolling out" for the past fifty years. And everyone involved publicly usual turns out to be a fraud swindling money from investors. Rossi has done nothing to show that he is legit, and already picked up criminal charges in his last energy scheme.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Cold fusion is not proven, so lets concentrate on the real and possible long term solutions. Those are Generation 4 reactors and Thorium reactors. And alongside that invest in hot Fusion power.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Cold fusion has been "rolling out" for the past fifty years. And everyone involved publicly usual turns out to be a fraud swindling money from investors. Rossi has done nothing to show that he is legit, and already picked up criminal charges in his last energy scheme.

Rossi has a university supporting him and it sounds legit to me.. also look at Blacklight Power that uses nickel AND had many military members n their board of directors AND had university validation as well.

Also note that I don't think this is the end of the nuclear scare. Before the Japan quake I had thoguht a nuke would be intentionally detonated in the midddle East by TPTB or somewhere else. It could also be an antimatter bomb because "Cold Fusion" is antimatter related.

NOte Bob Lazar used the middle East as an example when he was describing the power of an antimatter bomb.. call me crazy but I feel certain Lazar is a government disinfo agent suppressing this tech and he probably knew of their long term goals as well.

AND keep in mind.. I feel our government has created a fear of nuclear power.. they have intentionally made it seem more dangerous than it is to prevent the use of it to maintain their business power structure. There is a video showing how Chernobyl has rebounded much more quickly than these people let on. I even wonder if Chernobyl was staged by these powers..

alos, in the movie The Saint they had 2 Italian scientists come out with Col Fusion... makes me wonde rif it is more Illuminati Freemason propoganda..
edit on 14-3-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Don't need fusion. Develop clean un-limited vacuum (zero-point) quantum energy. Solve Earth's energy problems and space propulsion problems with the same technology. Extended Heim physics.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You're off by about 30 years. The cold fusion debacle started in the early 90's (well 1989 to be exact) with Pons & Fleischmann. They weren't frauds though. They were doing what scientists would call "pathological science." You have to be more conservative with your use of the word fraud, boncho.

Hot fusion on the other hand has always been right around the corner for over fifty years now. Still waiting patiently.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Blacklight Power that uses nickel AND had many military members n their board of directors AND had university validation as well.

All BLP has done that is of any significance is release statements to the press. Their founder was already caught pushing a faked cancer treatment, and he has been claiming to have made a free energy device for the passed twenty years without providing anything.

The university 'validation' was by Rowan University, which has as its most notable alumni, a bunch of disc jockey's and beauty queens. If you look into it you will find that BLP has paid out Rowan for their trouble. Also, the only paper I saw from Rowan was that they produced the catalysts to the reaction BLP is claiming. There are no independently verified papers that back BLP's claim.

BLP has been trying to launch an IPO for the last ten years and spends more time releasing media and wrangling investors than it does trying to get their work peer reviewed. Recently, they stated on their website an invitation for people to review their work.... It does not work like that and Mills knows damn well it does not work like that.

IMO Mills is a scammer and Rossi has shown nothing to separate himself from Mills.

Oh, and as far as Mills using nickel, he has claimed many catalysts over the years for his "project". It's all bunk because he has put no rational explanation to what is going on. From what I can figure out, there is something going on in these reactions that is unexplainable, but not yet verified to be an energy source. (Unless a very noneffective one).

Mills developed a theory for 'everything', literally a theory called the Grand Unified Theory of Classical Physics" but from what I can tell his project is still unexplainable from it. Some scientists do credit him with certain things in his GUT-CP as being useful, but overall there has been no one credible to back it.

There is enough (real) information out their about him. There were a couple people talking about Mills' operation on Science forum and explaining that some of the math was wrong, someone from BLP actually came on the board to try and do damage control. What happened is the posters countered and asked the BLP spokesman/scientist to explain what was going on and they repeatedly got linked to more papers that Mills wrote himself. No one tried to debate the science, just link and refer. Link and refer.

It was actually a great opportunity for BLP to clear up some perceptions of their company, but instead, they just stopped replying.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

They were doing what scientists would call "pathological science." You have to be more conservative with your use of the word fraud, boncho.

I'm beginning to realize that. Yes, pathological science, but it is much more damaging than anyone seems to think. And there are a number of actual fraudsters trying to make money off the idea that is coming from the delusions.

Hot fusion on the other hand has always been right around the corner for over fifty years now. Still waiting patiently.

Yes, and there are many great studies still going on. A quick search of the DOE papers and you will find some great reading material. Also in most journals too.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

You're off by about 30 years. The cold fusion debacle started in the early 90's (well 1989 to be exact) with Pons & Fleischmann.

I was thinking a little before that when the idea was coined, but yes, you are right....

Pons and Fleischmann made it a household term. And they sure thought they had a winner there....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What if BLP was run by the government though? what if it was designed to spread disinformation.. their board was full of military people.. many from the Reagan administration..

Remember.. the best disinformation includes valid information.. this is probably why Mills has shown stuff that can't be refuted and yet his work has advanced so slowly... he has shown materials that can't be explained by conventional science..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Also note that I don't think this is the end of the nuclear scare. Before the Japan quake I had thoguht a nuke would be intentionally detonated in the midddle East by TPTB or somewhere else. It could also be an antimatter bomb because "Cold Fusion" is antimatter related.

How is cold fusion and anti-matter related?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
reply to post by boncho

What if BLP was run by the government though? what if it was designed to spread disinformation.. their board was full of military people.. many from the Reagan administration..

Remember.. the best disinformation includes valid information.. this is probably why Mills has shown stuff that can't be refuted and yet his work has advanced so slowly... he has shown materials that can't be explained by conventional science..

I actually posited that theory in another thread. (Highly speculative)

I have a dis-info theory for you: to keep curious scientists (because they are all curious) from experimenting in a field that the "TPTB" don't want them in.... The government employs other scientists to portray themselves as crack pots and publicly announce they have discovered free energy. When the claims are proven to be false, the media, the public and all scientists everywhere are so violated by the subject they go on to ignore it. Leaving every competent physics professional to stay away from the idea to protect their own career. Didn't you say one of these guys is former military?

But that also means that all their papers would be to mislead people. So then the question is, what is real future energy source?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

How is cold fusion and anti-matter related?

Well.. cold fusion was a poor name when describing the pons Fleischamnn discovery.. that is why they changed it to low energy nuclear reaction.

But if you look at the Rossi description for his system in his patent he claims that in the process the nickel takes on another electron.. which makes it into an unstable isotope.. it then realeses a positron which is antimatter.. the antimatter reacts with the hydrogen and instantly annihilates creating all the energy. In the cold fusion reactors Rossi clams they found evidence the process trasnmutes nickel into copper..

Bob Lazar described his alien aicratf powerplant the exact same way except with "element 115" instead of nickel. Was he spreading disinfo and the man made saucers used the cold fusion system/ Or can you use cold fusion to transmute gold to element 115 and then use the cold fusion system with it?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

But if you look at the Rossi description for his system in his patent he claims that in the process the nickel takes on another electron.. which makes it into an unstable isotope.. it then realeses a positron which is antimatter.. the antimatter reacts with the hydrogen and instantly annihilates creating all the energy. In the cold fusion reactors Rossi clams they found evidence the process trasnmutes nickel into copper..

Mills is basically claiming the same thing but says that the product of his experiment is the "hydrino" a made up (by him) lower than ground state form of hydrogen. He also claims the hydrino is stable and can be used for various things. However, if this were true he could just send it to many people around the world for analysis, seeing as he says it is stable.

The problem with the 'free energy' crowd is that they are all kind of working on similar things, but for some reason no one can actually explain what they are doing... And the vague explanations that do come out, never fit in with one another. Why is that?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Mills is basically claiming the same thing but says that the product of his experiment is the "hydrino" a made up (by him) lower than ground state form of hydrogen. He also claims the hydrino is stable and can be used for various things. However, if this were true he could just send it to many people around the world for analysis, seeing as he says it is stable.

The problem with the 'free energy' crowd is that they are all kind of working on similar things, but for some reason no one can actually explain what they are doing... And the vague explanations that do come out, never fit in with one another. Why is that?

I did believe in Mills until just recently.. but I made some discoveries about how our government really operates.. so when I learned of all the military influence at BLP it made me look at them differently.

My dad witnessed (up close and personal) the same saucer Lazar described. Then add to that Bob Lazar's best buddy is John Lear.. whose dad said antigravity was right around the corner in the 50s. Now John Lear talks about aliens on the moon and Venus and has flown for the CIA. It doesn't take a rocket sceintist to see what is going on.

I think Viktor Schauberger was the mastermind of this tech in WWII. And cold fusion may be related to his tech as well.
edit on 14-3-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join