It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covert WWIII has just Begun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The question is, will Japan, Russia and Co speak up or not? When it comes to Iran and Venezuela, we know that they will speak up and say they have been attacked by HAARP (in Alaska), but will Japan dare to speak out? Perhaps they will be too scared. You don't mess with the Banking Mafia

If this all sounds a bit strange, it's because the Bankers are doing such a good job of controlling the media and your outlook on the world.

Let's take a look at Nikola Tesla and HAARP www.youtube.com...

Japan was warned that they would be attacked www.youtube.com... (Benjamin Fulford)

Why has Japan been attacked? We can only speculate, but it could be to do with the economy e.g. the bankers push countries to take out loans, if they refuse then there are consequences. Japan had cancelled childhood vaccination programs in the last week, for those who don't know about a lot of the major childhood vaccination programs, they are actually programs (again from the Bankers) to reduce fertility rates amongst other things. The Banking Mafia like to get their way, they still use the same dirty tactics which helped them get to the very top in the first place.

If this seems strange, please do try to keep an open mind, otherwise it's difficult to view the evidence fairly

edit on 13-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

IF this is the case, and Japan does not speak up, then the Japanese government is involved and are using the quake/tsunami to their advantage; they are in cohorts with the "Bankers".

IF that is the case...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Or, you know, it could just be a natural disaster that caused the tsunami. Here's a few counter points to think about:

HAARP Conspiracy Debunked By Pre Eminent Pakistani Nuclear Scientist

Weather change simply cannot be caused by HAARP’s radio waves. The effects of a puny 3.6MW radio transmitter on the ionosphere can only be detected with sensitive instruments. Even these are almost completely washed out by a constant stream of charged particles from the sun that hit the earth during daytime. To see HAARP’s effects would be like trying to see a candle a mile away in blazing sunlight.

edit on 13/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Mr Benjamin Fulford. Is one of the most unquestionably stupid people i have ever had the misfortune to watch report on things... He talks Absoloute crock a jock.

Don't worry about stuff, this guy is just a paranoid idiot.

edit on 13-3-2011 by Alkimyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CVinWA

IF this is the case, and Japan does not speak up, then the Japanese government is involved and are using the quake/tsunami to their advantage; they are in cohorts with the "Bankers".

IF that is the case...

If Japan speaks up, they could be punished to a far greater degree. (E.g. Pandemic targeted on the Japenese race) I believe this is a warning from the Bankers as to what happens to those who don't do what they are told.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Not saying if I buy your premise or not..........................

But, you should have a definitive answer in about 30 days, if Japan, suddenly reinstates their vac. program, then it would be safe to assume that you were right.

Parker

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Give the HAARP crap a rest. So sick of hearing about it and about Freemasonry, project blue beam, Illuminati, etc.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

IF that is the case...

If Japan speaks up, they could be punished to a far greater degree. (E.g. Pandemic targeted on the Japenese race) I believe this is a warning from the Bankers as to what happens to those who don't do what they are told.

If Japan speaks up, the whole world will probably listen. The Bankers wouldn't stand a chance then. With that being said, I don't buy into this theory.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alkimyst
Mr Benjamin Fulford. Is one of the most unquestionably stupid people i have ever had the misfortune to watch report on things... He talks Absoloute crock a jock.

Don't worry about stuff, this guy is just a paranoid idiot.

edit on 13-3-2011 by Alkimyst because: (no reason given)

He talks about things that others don't dare to, he has connections to people in high power, he's even interviewed David Rockefeller. Below is information from his Wikipedia page

He hails from a distinguished family line, being the grandson of George Taylor Fulford, at one time the majority owner of General Electric.

From 1998 until 2005 he was the Asian Bureau chief for Forbes magazine

He conducted an interview with the reclusive David Rockefeller in November 2007

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Maybe Japan just sits on a fault line and they got a pretty bad quake, like New Zealand who sit on a fault line aswell.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
who would back japan up if they spoke? it seems like china and russia dont really comment on things going on in the world, but then america has to always stick their noses in on everything as if any unrest concerns them..

the japanese are a nice people, despite what they might had done in the past people over there generally have alot of mannors and respect. but theyre country is more or less destroyed with fears of potential more quakes etc, how can they rebuild?? it seems like it could be building sand castles then the tides come in and wash them away.. who would back the japanese IF they spoke out if all this haarp was real

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool

Originally posted by jameshawkings

IF that is the case...

If Japan speaks up, the whole world will probably listen. The Bankers wouldn't stand a chance then. With that being said, I don't buy into this theory.

Japan would be ridiculed in our media, but you are right that a lot of people would still listen to them. If we got to the stage and the 'covert' part was no more, then it be a proper war.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wongy
who would back japan up if they spoke? it seems like china and russia dont really comment on things going on in the world, but then america has to always stick their noses in on everything as if any unrest concerns them..

the japanese are a nice people, despite what they might had done in the past people over there generally have alot of mannors and respect. but theyre country is more or less destroyed with fears of potential more quakes etc, how can they rebuild?? it seems like it could be building sand castles then the tides come in and wash them away.. who would back the japanese IF they spoke out if all this haarp was real

You're right, I don't think they will have anyone backing them other than Iran, Venezuela and who knows maybe even North Korea. I suspect that Russia and China will look after themselves unless they find themselves directly in the firing line

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
Maybe Japan just sits on a fault line and they got a pretty bad quake, like New Zealand who sit on a fault line aswell.

You're right that we can never write off these possibilites, we do need to keep our minds open and research all the evidence

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

Not saying if I buy your premise or not..........................

But, you should have a definitive answer in about 30 days, if Japan, suddenly reinstates their vac. program, then it would be safe to assume that you were right.

Parker

Completely agree, the answer will be clear once we see Japan's next move on the chessboard

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I guess the problem I have with this claim is when they talk about "aiming" the haarp waves for weather manipulation. The antennas at these facilities look like they're in fixed positions with only one way to direct the energy. Can you explain how they would aim these things?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You're right, I don't think they will have anyone backing them other than Iran, Venezuela and who knows maybe even North Korea.

Does it strike you as odd that the only countries that are likely to believe in this theory are run by either mentally challenged dictators or idiots?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
I guess the problem I have with this claim is when they talk about "aiming" the haarp waves for weather manipulation. The antennas at these facilities look like they're in fixed positions with only one way to direct the energy. Can you explain how they would aim these things?

Yes, I would strongly recommend this short documentary, it explains what you've asked clearly www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

You're right, I don't think they will have anyone backing them other than Iran, Venezuela and who knows maybe even North Korea.

Does it strike you as odd that the only countries that are likely to believe in this theory are run by either mentally challenged dictators or idiots?

There are lots of countries who know about this science, but it tends to be the ones with nothing to lose who speak out. If a country has something to lose, they'll keep quiet.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
well, its been awhile since this has been around but here ti tis again..

Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
April 1997, then-Defense Secretary William Cohen
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
abit longer read speculating about "man made earthquakes"..www.bariumblues.com...
one more on attempts of man to make "natural disasters"

www.wanttoknow.info...
Top-secret wartime experiments were conducted off the coast of Auckland to perfect a tidal wave bomb, declassified files reveal.

fact is stranger than fiction....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join