It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covert WWIII has just Begun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
by the way - there are 3 HAARPs.
US-Alaska
Russia - Siberia
China - not sure of exact location

Good point and there's one in the EU too

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
There is something definitely strange going on.
I think alot of the photographs released from japan look suspicious, some even look fake. This
needs to be scutinised further.

Some Good Exposure Here

I have a hard time believing that a country so accustomed to quakes has not
numerous contingency plans and emergency shut down features for their nuclear plants
intrinsically built in. I think most governments are in cahoots together, working towards the new world order and against the people.
Scare tactics are being sold here to keep people in a differing state of terror, ensuring guards are down when their agendas can more smoothly be ushered in.
The dates of all these major events simply goes beyond coincidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
i keep reading this term 'The Bankers' being thrown around and i didn't really know which particular group of people you mean. maybe it is more of a generalization of the amorphous financial bogeyman like this guy here that i found after doing a search for 'The Bankers'...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
To everyone who doubts what is possible and is scared by the truth, what did you think the US Military meant when it stated it now had First Strike Capability?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

It's hardly a science. It's based on speculation and distortion of facts. Like I said before, the overall energy given out by HAARP is about 3.6MW (3,600,000 W). Now, considering the fact that we are constantly bombarded with solar particles which are several magnitudes higher; to see HAARP's effects would be like trying to find a candle a mile away in the middle of the day.

Also, how do you propose that radio waves would be used to move the tectonic plates?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I saw on a haarp video there could be up to 20 of these around the world

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

H.A.A.R.P. is a fixed array with a range of I believe 150km. As I and others have stated, and provided links for in other threads, H.A.A.R.P. can't manipulate weather. It can heat up the ionosphere a bit. It's range is about 150km from the array.

If H.A.A.R.P. could create earthquakes, it would never have been built, because we'd be constantly having earthquakes from flares from the sun.

Many of us have seen the map of possible H.A.A.R.P. installations. The fact is, there is only 1 known official location, and we know quite a bit about what it can and can't do.
edit on 14-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I have a hard time believing that a country so accustomed to quakes has not
numerous contingency plans and emergency shut down features for their nuclear plants
intrinsically built in.

Yes, but things often don't go to plan when something major happens. People panic and then you have the problem of mass hysteria with everyone trying to save their own life, stampedes, riots etc.

I think most governments are in cahoots together, working towards the new world order and against the people.

This is probably the most commonly used phrase on this website. If it was true, then what are they waiting for? If they are so clever and elite and plan and control everything, why aren't we already in an one world government/new world order? Besides the fact that a one world government would be economically unviable .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Fitch303

H.A.A.R.P. is a fixed array with a range of I believe 150km. As I and others have stated, and provided links for in other threads, H.A.A.R.P. can't manipulate weather. It can heat up the ionosphere a bit. It's range is about 150km from the array.

If H.A.A.R.P. could create earthquakes, it would never have been built, because we'd be constantly having earthquakes from flares from the sun.

Many of us have seen the map of possible H.A.A.R.P. installations. The fact is, there is only 1 known official location, and we know quite a bit about what it can and can't do.
edit on 14-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Thanks for posting, I'd recommend checking the videos earlier in the thread and finding out more about HAARP.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

It's hardly a science. It's based on speculation and distortion of facts. Like I said before, the overall energy given out by HAARP is about 3.6MW (3,600,000 W). Now, considering the fact that we are constantly bombarded with solar particles which are several magnitudes higher; to see HAARP's effects would be like trying to find a candle a mile away in the middle of the day.

Also, how do you propose that radio waves would be used to move the tectonic plates?

Thanks Griffo, if you check the videos at the start of the thread, they will explain far better than I can in a message

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
I saw on a haarp video there could be up to 20 of these around the world

Lots of people think there is just 1 in Alaska, but that is simply not true

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
To everyone who doubts what is possible and is scared by the truth, what did you think the US Military meant when it stated it now had First Strike Capability?

Exactly

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It's just escalated. The "4th Reich" (U.S.) has been engaged in WWIII for a decade already.

(check my sig)

S&F

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Thanks Griffo, if you check the videos at the start of the thread, they will explain far better than I can in a message

I did check out the videos, they are a complete load of rubbish. HAARP is not a weapon; chemtrails are not real; Japan is situated at a plate boundry. All those three points tell you that it was a natural disaster

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Im calling it now. how long before he is whacked.

I give him to weeks before assets are put in place to silence him permanantly is you get my drift.

Sorry truth hurts.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
The question is, will Japan, Russia and Co speak up or not? When it comes to Iran and Venezuela, we know that they will speak up and say they have been attacked by HAARP (in Alaska), but will Japan dare to speak out? Perhaps they will be too scared. You don't mess with the Banking Mafia

If this all sounds a bit strange, it's because the Bankers are doing such a good job of controlling the media and your outlook on the world.

Let's take a look at Nikola Tesla and HAARP www.youtube.com...

Japan was warned that they would be attacked www.youtube.com... (Benjamin Fulford)

Why has Japan been attacked? We can only speculate, but it could be to do with the economy e.g. the bankers push countries to take out loans, if they refuse then there are consequences. Japan had cancelled childhood vaccination programs in the last week, for those who don't know about a lot of the major childhood vaccination programs, they are actually programs (again from the Bankers) to reduce fertility rates amongst other things. The Banking Mafia like to get their way, they still use the same dirty tactics which helped them get to the very top in the first place.

If this seems strange, please do try to keep an open mind, otherwise it's difficult to view the evidence fairly

edit on 13-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

So what did NewZealand do to deserve a earthquake if your theory is to be believed?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Harp is old and was replaced by something mus=ch bigger and covert. just saying....

Also I like how when ever there is an earth quake there is always an aurora borealis. Hmmmm

look it up check it out.

Hmmmm why is this.

Makes me go HHHHmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CVinWA

IF this is the case, and Japan does not speak up, then the Japanese government is involved and are using the quake/tsunami to their advantage; they are in cohorts with the "Bankers".

IF that is the case...
True if you believe the theory.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Ok, in simple sentences, please explain to me what BENEFIT there is of destroying Japan? What will the world, or in someone's paranoid delusions, the NWO gain from reducing a country to rubble? Especially a first world nation with a very large economic presense.

All these accusations against HAARP, suggesting it's the cause of so many world disasters.

Ok, let's say HAARP *is* the culprit. That means that either US or the US and joint [someone] are actively using it to cause world devastation.

How does that help anyone? Forgetting the major consequence of massive loss of life, both human and non, we have huge economic reprecussions as well as environmental ones which can last for decades.

I really cannot see how this is in aid of anything. Even a complete madman who wanted world domination would recognise the tremendous loss of natural resources - something the would NEED in order to maintain control of the world.

All these doomsday scenarios involving HAARP as the reason behind a natural disaster of this magnetude just don't make sense to me.
edit on 14-3-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
im a pretty open minded guy but im not buying into the whole haarp gig on this one........but heres a thought, what would the odds be of North Korea pulling some shiz?.....haven't heard much from them in a while.....bout time for another one of their tantrums....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join