It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covert WWIII has just Begun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
The question is, will Japan, Russia and Co speak up or not? When it comes to Iran and Venezuela, we know that they will speak up and say they have been attacked by HAARP (in Alaska), but will Japan dare to speak out? Perhaps they will be too scared. You don't mess with the Banking Mafia

If this all sounds a bit strange, it's because the Bankers are doing such a good job of controlling the media and your outlook on the world.

Let's take a look at Nikola Tesla and HAARP www.youtube.com...

Japan was warned that they would be attacked www.youtube.com... (Benjamin Fulford)

Why has Japan been attacked? We can only speculate, but it could be to do with the economy e.g. the bankers push countries to take out loans, if they refuse then there are consequences. Japan had cancelled childhood vaccination programs in the last week, for those who don't know about a lot of the major childhood vaccination programs, they are actually programs (again from the Bankers) to reduce fertility rates amongst other things. The Banking Mafia like to get their way, they still use the same dirty tactics which helped them get to the very top in the first place.

If this seems strange, please do try to keep an open mind, otherwise it's difficult to view the evidence fairly

edit on 13-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

Oh good, another eeeeeevil America thread. Hmmmm, lets see. If America/bankers are in charge of HAARP why aren't we using it against oh I dont know say china since they hold all our debt? Be pretty easy to get china off our backs if we did have such a weapon.
Who would benefit most, a nation in debt or a growing powerhouse like china? Or a partnership between Russa and china?
As for the keep an open mind?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
well, its been awhile since this has been around but here ti tis again..

Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
April 1997, then-Defense Secretary William Cohen
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
abit longer read speculating about "man made earthquakes"..www.bariumblues.com...
one more on attempts of man to make "natural disasters"

www.wanttoknow.info...
Top-secret wartime experiments were conducted off the coast of Auckland to perfect a tidal wave bomb, declassified files reveal.

fact is stranger than fiction....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Japan was not attacked. It was a natural disaster. An Earthquake. There is no covert WW3 starting up....

Not really possible to have a covert WW3 anyway.

OK, now go ahead and call me a dis-info agent for daring to disagree.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I agree with you that we have to look at every angle. If the earthquake happened in central Australia, then I would be asking questions. But because Japan is on a faultline, its very hard to agree that this was man made.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

The question is, will Japan, Russia and Co speak up or not? When it comes to Iran and Venezuela, we know that they will speak up and say they have been attacked by HAARP (in Alaska), but will Japan dare to speak out? Perhaps they will be too scared. You don't mess with the Banking Mafia

If this all sounds a bit strange, it's because the Bankers are doing such a good job of controlling the media and your outlook on the world.

Let's take a look at Nikola Tesla and HAARP www.youtube.com...

Japan was warned that they would be attacked www.youtube.com... (Benjamin Fulford)

Why has Japan been attacked? We can only speculate, but it could be to do with the economy e.g. the bankers push countries to take out loans, if they refuse then there are consequences. Japan had cancelled childhood vaccination programs in the last week, for those who don't know about a lot of the major childhood vaccination programs, they are actually programs (again from the Bankers) to reduce fertility rates amongst other things. The Banking Mafia like to get their way, they still use the same dirty tactics which helped them get to the very top in the first place.

If this seems strange, please do try to keep an open mind, otherwise it's difficult to view the evidence fairly

Oh good, another eeeeeevil America thread. Hmmmm, lets see. If America/bankers are in charge of HAARP why aren't we using it against oh I dont know say china since they hold all our debt? Be pretty easy to get china off our backs if we did have such a weapon.
Who would benefit most, a nation in debt or a growing powerhouse like china? Or a partnership between Russa and china?
As for the keep an open mind?

The Bankers are globalists, they have control over some countries, but they do not identify with those countries

Perhaps China has been following the wishes of the bankers. HAARP will no doubt be used on Iran and Venezuela in the future, and on whoever else needs a kick in the right (or more likely wrong) direction. An earthquake is the ideal weapon to attack Japan with as it is only a small island; you can bring it to it's knees by aiming a Tsunami at it's power stations. China would easily absorb such an attack

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

I agree with you that we have to look at every angle. If the earthquake happened in central Australia, then I would be asking questions. But because Japan is on a faultline, its very hard to agree that this was man made.

We certainly do have to look at every angle, agreed! It would be difficult to attack Britain with an earthquake as it's not on major faultlines, unless you could send a Tsunami in from a major faultline, whereas a country such as Japan is vulnerable to attack by Earthquakes. There will of course always be a debate as to whether it was natural, so we have to look for further evidence such as "Was HAARP switched on full power?" etc, was it on an Illuminati attack date i.e. March 11th - 6 months after September 11th, the same date as the Madrid Bombings. Haiti was also on an Illuminati attack date, in fact I created a thread here just before warning that there was going to be a big event on that day.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Japan was not attacked. It was a natural disaster. An Earthquake. There is no covert WW3 starting up....

Not really possible to have a covert WW3 anyway.

OK, now go ahead and call me a dis-info agent for daring to disagree.

This is the official story, perhaps you're right, but we need to keep open-minds.

Why do you not believe it possible to have a covert WW3? Do you not believe the powers that be can create earthquakes? If you don't there are some useful videos in this thread which I'd recommend

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Thank You
Humans have been and have wanted to manipulate the envirnmonet and weather for many many moons..and they have done it..the real question is to what extent...and something to keep in mind..this is the UN-CLASSIFIED stuff. the other qusetion is..how to wrap your head around the fact the humans do and will and like to inflict harm and ill-will on other humans. for that statemant, just look around you..plenty of examples..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What is it that the Japs are supposed to have done that pissed their masters off so much?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
What is it that the Japs are supposed to have done that pissed their masters off so much?

We cannot be sure what's been going on behind the scenes

Japan halts vaccines from Pfizer, Sanofi after deaths of four children

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

One of the biggest ways to sin against the Bankers, is to say anything bad about vaccines. Vaccines are one of they ways of getting our fertility rates exactly where the Bankers want them and also of reducing our lifespans so as we don't have a long retirement (useless eaters). They love their vaccines, or rather they love the effects of the chemicals that they secretly slip into the vaccines.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
not saying it is

but if the EQ was a HAARP attack instigated by the bushes,

then expect the bush clan to be dead within the next 3yrs.

the Japanese are NOT gonna talk about it [loss of face].

edit on 13-3-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I should also add that childhood illnesses such as Chicken Pox, Mumps and Measles actually extend our lives, they make us stronger, they make us immune to various tumours. When we get sick with such an illness it is like when a caterpiller goes into a cacoon. If you look at a child's drawings before and after measles there is a huge improvement. It is hard to explain but it is clear. After Measles a child goes on a growth spurt. To reach our full potential we need to get ill with common childhood illnesses, when we are children. The powers that be do not want us to reach our full potential, they want us to be good workers, but not to challenge them or be aware of their plans

I can get you links for the studies when I have more time available or feel free to Google

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I suppose that the only possible way you could link haarp to this is to find a strong change in the jet stream around Japan during the time of the quakes. I've read that a lot of people chatting about the jet stream because of the nuclear plants but wouldn't you be able to find a difference if that was the case about the use of haarp through the jet stream info.
Just a thought

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
not saying it is

but if the EQ was a HAARP attack instigated by the bushes,

then expect the bush clan to be dead within the next 3yrs.

the Japanese are NOT gonna talk about it [loss of face].

edit on 13-3-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

While the Bushes are in the circle of involvement, they are not the leaders. Rockefeller and Rothchild are by far senior to the Bushes

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Hi.
I am not sure if H.A.A.R.P created this one 100%. It might be more of a natural occurrence. The reason I say this, is because watching world news, since this event happened. They are not just covering the one story, as for example when the Christchurch earthquake happened and the mining incident, where they tend to thrash it to death. This is more to do with TPTB using the hidden hand method. They will make you focus on one thing, so they can do something else in the other direction. This tactic has been used for centuries. So since it is not being thrash so hard like other events, I would lean more towards this just being natural. My theory is the ring of fire, is one gigantic volcano it self. As size mean nothing in the great cosmos. And when we look how a volcano begins to erupt, the outer edges blow first, the the shelf floor collapses, and well, boom. If you take a look here what I am talking about, hisz.rsoe.hu...
You will see that around the whole ring of fire, is beginning to blow holes, so to speak, even in the center where Hawaii is has blown a hole as well. We must look at volcanoes as just being small holes blowing around a larger one. Of course no one will tell you this, because of panic, that there is something of this size, sitting there waiting to blow. It makes yellowstone and other super volcano's look tiny. I know this theory is way out there, but there has also been reports of the shelf floor within the ring of fire sinking. I tend not to believe in coincidences, as there are way to many of them to be a coincidence. I do not believe this will turn into a world war 3 as such, but more of a revolution, as more and more people are waking up to the corrupt banking systems, of the world. And soon the people will be attacking them, as they are responsible for all that is happening today. It always leads back to the money. Only a matter of time now. Just maybe, Another theory, That the bankers are the aliens of the world, here to take over, by controlling everyone, through money
I mean they force everyone to do everything at there command, like you won't be paid unless you have a bank account. Catch 22.

MP

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

that was fast.

thanks for the clarification/reply

if Bush Sr. was the messenger who delivered the threat then killing the messenger would be a reply.

also gonna look into fullford as i seem to recall reading a yr ago something about Bush having a gun put in his face by a messenger, not sure if from a Chinese secret society or Yakuza, re not F-ing around with their economy. also about said Tong or Yakuza clan having gained access to scalar tech as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I should also add that childhood illnesses such as Chicken Pox, Mumps and Measles actually extend our lives, they make us stronger, they make us immune to various tumours.

so that's why people in victorian slums had such long lives - their immune systems were so well practiced?

When we get sick with such an illness it is like when a caterpiller goes into a cacoon. If you look at a childs drawings before and after measles their is a huge improvement.

Except for the ones who are dead. We seem to forget these days that infant mortality (

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Better food, better sanitation, better water, and vaccines.

Not vaccines, just the other 3. In fact the areas that get vaccinated are the ones that get most sick. Look at the ill health of American's now, they are the ones who receive the most vaccines and they are clearly not a healthy nation.

If you catch Measles and you are malnourished, it can make you go blind. However, if you receive a vaccine when you are malnourished it could also have serious consequences.

Vaccines are a supersition, one day we will look back on them in the same was as we look back on cavemen hammering holes in their heads in an attempt to relieve a headache

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

If you've got an open mind on this, here's an interesting video on the hidden truth of vaccines naturalnews.tv...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
by the way - there are 3 HAARPs.
US-Alaska
Russia - Siberia
China - not sure of exact location

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join