It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covert WWIII has just Begun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If HAARP is the culprit behind Japans earthquake and every other natural disaster they are apparently blamed for. Then who was to blame for all the earthquakes (some more powerful) and natural disasters that occured before HAARP existed?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulos
If HAARP is the culprit behind Japans earthquake and every other natural disaster they are apparently blamed for. Then who was to blame for all the earthquakes (some more powerful) and natural disasters that occured before HAARP existed?

HAARP isn't to blame for everything, the evidence has to be considered in each case.

These days a car crash is used as a method of assassination as it's covert; there's no murder investigation etc. It doesn't mean that every car crash is an assassination, only a few are. e.g Diana

If you attack a country with an Earthquake, they might not be aware you triggered it and the people certainly won't know. The people who triggered it won't get in trouble, whereas if they had sent a Nuke over it would be far more complicated

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
reply to post by jameshawkings

Ok, in simple sentences, please explain to me what BENEFIT there is of destroying Japan? What will the world, or in someone's paranoid delusions, the NWO gain from reducing a country to rubble? Especially a first world nation with a very large economic presense.

All these accusations against HAARP, suggesting it's the cause of so many world disasters.

Ok, let's say HAARP *is* the culprit. That means that either US or the US and joint [someone] are actively using it to cause world devastation.

How does that help anyone? Forgetting the major consequence of massive loss of life, both human and non, we have huge economic reprecussions as well as environmental ones which can last for decades.

I really cannot see how this is in aid of anything. Even a complete madman who wanted world domination would recognise the tremendous loss of natural resources - something the would NEED in order to maintain control of the world.

All these doomsday scenarios involving HAARP as the reason behind a natural disaster of this magnetude just don't make sense to me.
edit on 14-3-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

noonebutme,

Try not to think of HAARP as the US. The Bankers control many countries, the Bankers are globalists. It would be useful for you to look into the whole NWO agenda, especially the likes of Agenda 21. You can get started on Agenda 21 with the video below

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thanks for this blog. Man this site is fantastic. Really good topics.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulos

don't be so bloody logical - what are you trying to do - figure out the truth or something?

also you should pay no mind that Japan is at the conjunction of 4 tectonic platesthat's completely irrelevant!!

New Scientist has an interactive that shows you where and when Japanese EQ's have occured since 1900.....but pay no mind that 100-130,000 people were kill d in the big one of 1923 - it was Tesla testing his earthquake machnie...honest!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The Bankers are globalists, they have control over some countries, but they do not identify with those countries

Perhaps China has been following the wishes of the bankers. HAARP will no doubt be used on Iran and Venezuela in the future, and on whoever else needs a kick in the right (or more likely wrong) direction. An earthquake is the ideal weapon to attack Japan with as it is only a small island; you can bring it to it's knees by aiming a Tsunami at it's power stations. China would easily absorb such an attack.

jameshawkings

I read that as "kick in the night", which would have worked as well. I agree with the possibility of the theory in more than a few categories. In essence, substitute HAARP for CERN or another, unknown, super-weapon which has not been uncovered. Could such initial shocks be tied to a source of power, a butterfly effect under the earth, a planted bomb in the plates, etc. ? The rest could be motive paired with ruthlessness, competance to execute a plan, and the secrecy to operate in such a fashion.

Madmen or women who focus on the worlds exploitation should, I suppose, be thanked for even tying their actions to a realistic reality we can fathom, on a sour diplomatic note. I hope none of this was the case, but even if it was, how can we possibly safeguard against such actions? In the case of HAARP, it would only take eight or ten satellites to scan the global ionosphere and detect for power spikes. This shouldn't be too hard to prove, easy in fact. The measure could take place at the facility itself for that matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join