It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

You will NEVER stop us !

page: 1
11
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if you Attack/Abuse/ Harass / Ridicule or silence us we will NEVER stop talking/spreading knowledge .


We sacrifice to stand up for what we believe in .

The world we live in is controlled by elites who care not if we live or die .

You will NOT divide us we KNOW who our real enemy is .

You try to divide us so we cant come together as one and take back power .

We should NOT allow children to die of starvation we have ENOUGH resources for everyone .

I will stand up for the rights of the OPRESSED until the life is removed from my body , when I die there are thousands who will replace me .

WE ARE THE PEOPLE and we stand for JUSTICE FREEDOM AND EQUALITY FOR ALL .

Unite and love and protect one another !


PEACE POWER TO THE PEOPLE




posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla
 


It has nothing to do with stopping anyone........

it has everything to do with the fact that you engage in personal attacks on anyone that doesnt agree with you..

that is not the way to accomplish anything...

And we do have manners and decorum on these boards......

its great to have theories and opinions, its imperative that we engage in them in a civil and ordered manner



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla
 


Well said that man!!

We are many, they are few. It is time for the people to wake up and stand up to these arraogant, thieving, self confirmed elitists. Their time is coming to an end and they know it.

Peace.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Nice post man. good stuff. Its what I've come to expect from you in my short time here.
Good to hear and hopefully it will rile a few folks into more thinking, and eventually action.

edit on 13/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling always with the spelling



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 


This is life and death brother .
I have tried to be Mr nice guy but it seems certain people are here to solely argue .

My only hope is that we can awake everyone before its too late .

Money ,class , status, and material objects mean nothing the only thing that matters is HEALTH .

You can be here 1 second and gone the next .

Its 2011 and we are still arguing about trivialities , the time for talkiing is OVER .

We call for an international amnesty , let the soldiers SAVE lives instead of taking lives .

There is no hidden "meaning of life "
The meaning of life is to protect the earth and the citizens on it .

Its time to BUILD NOT DESTROY

PEACE .



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Doomzilla
 


Well said that man!!

We are many, they are few. It is time for the people to wake up and stand up to these arraogant, thieving, self confirmed elitists. Their time is coming to an end and they know it.

Peace.



Thanks my friend people like YOU are what makes this site , not the tnc or fancy lay outs or 70 mods , YOU the people who stand up to be counted .

I am your comrade ,
Peace to you .



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Nice post man. good stuff. Its what I've come to expect from you in my short time here.
Good to hear and hopefully it will rile a few folks into more thinking, and eventually action.

edit on 13/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling always with the spelling



Thankyou Trowa your support means a lot .
Blessed will be this world if we can have peace and understanding .
WE are ALL brothers and sisters but the elite try to divide/label and categorise us .

There is only ONE race the human race !

Peace to you .



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
It doesn't matter if you Attack/Abuse/ Harass / Ridicule or silence us we will NEVER stop talking/spreading knowledge .


We sacrifice to stand up for what we believe in .

The world we live in is controlled by elites who care not if we live or die .

You will NOT divide us we KNOW who our real enemy is .

You try to divide us so we cant come together as one and take back power .

We should NOT allow children to die of starvation we have ENOUGH resources for everyone .

I will stand up for the rights of the OPRESSED until the life is removed from my body , when I die there are thousands who will replace me .

WE ARE THE PEOPLE and we stand for JUSTICE FREEDOM AND EQUALITY FOR ALL .

Unite and love and protect one another !
PEACE POWER TO THE PEOPLE


Good post man...Unfortunatly....


We are and will always be divided as long as religion exists in our world. They've divided us and let us argue about whos religion is "right" for years. We argue back and forth about whos religion is better when in fact we're all argueing about the same God.

I appreciate your passion my friend....but we are and will remain divided until this planet is free from religion.

Peace



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


It's not actually religion that divides us, but the men who head up these religions. All hatred and fear is man made. It's how they condition individuals and if it isn't religion, then it's politics, if it isn't politics, it's race, if it isn't race and so on and so on.

Divide and rule is the order of the day. Always will be while the elitists have the wealth and power. The day is coming though, the death of fear is coming. Just look to our brothers in the Middle East & North Africa, if they can stand up to their despot rulers, then we as a democratic society can do more.

The elitists have too much of a grip on our governments and this is being exposed more and more on a daily basis. Peace.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 




It's not actually religion that divides us, but the men who head up these religions. All hatred and fear is man made. It's how they condition individuals and if it isn't religion, then it's politics, if it isn't politics, it's race, if it isn't race and so on and so on.


I have to agree that religion is a major problem in keeping humanity divided and fighting all the time. And it's not just the leaders either, it is the People who go door to door trying to get everyone to join their cult, and it is not the leaders that haunt these conspiracy forums posing endless Bible quotes, and trying to convince everyone that our ET friends and family are all demons, and that they only way to heaven is if you do what they say, that all Gay people are hell-bound, and that the Goddess is a Harlot and a Whore. .......One day, the Christians will have to stand for the many crimes committed in the name of Jesus.

Mankind and the Great Divide



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Akragon
 


It's not actually religion that divides us, but the men who head up these religions.



I disagree, religion is one of the Great dividers among our species... True, the men that head these religions are also responsible, but its the people that believe the garbage they're being preached.

Belief in God is one thing....believe in Fairytales is rediculous...
edit on 13-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench
 


I concur with your sentiments friend, but I am saying that these people have been conditioned whether from a young age or being born again for whatever event has affected their lives. It's the conditioning of people that impacts on their actions. There were plenty of atheists in Germany and Russia who followed a political ideaolgy and undertook such dreadful deeds.

Conditioning of the mind is the real root of the problem. People have to set their minds free if we are to ever move on and bring about peace and harmony. However, this may not happen until the next stage of human evolution.



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Heres my take on religion .

As long as your faith enables/encourages you to be a good loving person who doesnt impose their faith on others and who denounces war and agression I see no problem .

I will say though that it may be the case that the major religions were created by the elite to facilitate these "theatre wars " we ve always had to this day ?

Good people in this thread , pleasure to meet you guys .

Peace



posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Doomzilla
 


It has nothing to do with stopping anyone........

it has everything to do with the fact that you engage in personal attacks on anyone that doesnt agree with you..

that is not the way to accomplish anything...

And we do have manners and decorum on these boards......

its great to have theories and opinions, its imperative that we engage in them in a civil and ordered manner






I attack those who are here only to derail threads and label anyone lunatics who dont believe the goverment are perfect .

At the end of the day I have Zero guilt , I defend those who have no voice to speak

You will know deep down if your are helping or hindering humanity .

I condemn hate, war and ignorance , I know whose side I'm on . The side of the people NOT the elite .

I attack people who are obstacles to the truth , I attack traitors to humanity , i attack them only with words unlike the elite who attack with bombs and bullets



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
I attack those who are here only to derail threads and label anyone lunatics who dont believe the goverment are perfect .

At the end of the day I have Zero guilt , I defend those who have no voice to speak

You will know deep down if your are helping or hindering humanity .

I condemn hate, war and ignorance , I know whose side I'm on . The side of the people NOT the elite .

I attack people who are obstacles to the truth , I attack traitors to humanity , i attack them only with words unlike the elite who attack with bombs and bullets


You go DZ...

Rable Rable Rable
*south park reference*

keep up the good work my friend



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 




It has nothing to do with stopping anyone........

Sure it does, it has everything to do with stopping EVERYONE. What divides us conquers us.




it has everything to do with the fact that you engage in personal attacks on anyone that doesnt agree with you..

But yet you personalize your post to attack Doomzilla's thread... What interesting philosophies you have.



that is not the way to accomplish anything...

The only people I see Doomzilla go after are the ones who make personal attacks on members, the ones who support the elite, and the ones who derail threads. Perhaps you should send your messages of accomplishing goals to the other side of the spectrum instead of targeting ONE person such as Doomzilla.



And we do have manners and decorum on these boards......

Yes, they are slanted and biased to propigate ignorance and racism. I have seen so many racist posts - the most recent about Japan and how the USA can gain off of their plight. I have seen people post "Remember Pearl Harbor," to various other insults - but yet people like myself and Doom get slammed by the racists because we don't see any color - but only humanity as one? The manners and decorum only apply to how the mods view the issue being discussed.



its great to have theories and opinions, its imperative that we engage in them in a civil and ordered manner

Civil? People are rewarded for ripping on others. Look! You got three stars at the time of this post just for saying Doomzilla personally attacks people who don't agree with him... I only reward intelligent posts, but there is a massive crowd that rewards people for their ignorance. Time and time again I see racism and unjust posts going beyond 20+ stars. Everyone isn't on Soma these days... I can't let comments that are ignorant go unchecked.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla
 


You know what's funny? Your words ring so true. Look at how unified Japan is right now in saving people - it makes the USA Katrina attempts to mobilize relief efforts look like amateur hour. Why was their such a failure in the USA? Because of ignorance and stupidity. The Japanese culture believes group harmony is more important than individual harmony. The USA believes in Reality TV and Hollywood.

I am not saying this is the case for everyone in the USA. I have met lots of awesome people here - but most of the people are not "awake" to exactly what devides us as a species... I am sure that is the case globally



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33
 


" I am sure that is the case globally "




Well I can only vouch for Uk Holland and Spain but it is the same . In the western world we have bern divided so much that it has hindered the evolution of the people .

All we can do is support our brothers and sisters so the world can see how people can unite .

Peace .



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla
 


You are so right my friend. I think sooner, rather then later - people are going to be forced to unite one way or another. Sorry for getting so down... I am just so tired of the racism people spout when different people are hurting. I will never give up, I will never cave in to the racist ideologies of the ignorant fools that try to divide us.

I will battle on!


Peace Brother!



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
reply to post by Doomzilla
 


You are so right my friend. I think sooner, rather then later - people are going to be forced to unite one way or another. Sorry for getting so down... I am just so tired of the racism people spout when different people are hurting. I will never give up, I will never cave in to the racist ideologies of the ignorant fools that try to divide us.

I will battle on!


Peace Brother!






Well said , everything we were told is wrong . Our "enemies" are actually our comrades .
Soon everyone will realise that , and we might just have heaven on earth instead of hell . How can this situation be labelled anything else ?

Peace brother
keep up the good work !



new topics

top topics



 
11
<<   2 >>

log in

join