It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mankind and the Great Divide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
As I sit here, and look hard at mankind, the human race, I can suddenly see clearly the division of mankind, and the different ways it goes, from gender, to race, to religion, to political, we are a divided world population.

Why is this?

Gender: Man/Wo-man are but two polarities of the same thing. That which is your "spirit guide," or your "guardian angel," I think is both together. Male and female both, to sides of the same coin.

Race: Think about it. A carbon based, human body, be it male or female, is a container, and that which animates this is the spirit/soul. Right? So there are two parts that together are one, a whole. A carbon based, corporeal human body inhabited by a spirit. Take all the spirits out of the bodies, I think they would all look exactly the same. There may be a small distinction between those are are always female, or male, but I have come to believe that we are both in the many lives we live as we experience third dimensional life here on Terra Firma for a period of 80 years or so, give or take some for long life, accidents, and so on. In the scope of things, 80 odd years is a very short time. This planet is a few million years old...."The generally accepted age for the Earth and the rest of the solar system is about 4.55 billion years (plus or minus about 1%). This value is derived from several different lines of evidence." www.talkorigins.org...
So each of us is hear for a flash in time. The "containers, and the color of the containers is not so important now, is it? My car is blue, your is read, They are both Fords, same model. How does color fit into the equation, anyway?

Politics: What is politics? dictionary.reference.com... defines "politics" as:

1. the science or art of political government.
2. the practice or profession of conducting political affairs.
3. political affairs: The advocated reforms have become embroiled in politics.
4. political methods or maneuvers: We could not approve of his politics in winning passage of the bill.
5. political principles or opinions: We avoided discussion of religion and politics. His politics are his own affair.
6. use of intrigue or strategy in obtaining any position of power or control, as in business, university, etc.
7. (initial capital letter, italics) a treatise (4th century b.c.) by Aristotle, dealing with the structure, organization, and administration of the state, esp. the city-state as known in ancient Greece.
—Idiom
8. play politics.
a. to engage in political intrigue, take advantage of a political situation or issue, resort to partisan politics, etc.; exploit a political system or political relationships.
b. to deal with people in an opportunistic, manipulative, or devious way, as for job advancement.

Hmmmm, let me see here, some words to ponder....
"science or art"
"practice or profession"
"affairs"
"methods or maneuvers"
"intrigue or strategy"
"obtaining any position of power or control"
"administration of the state"
"to deal with people in an opportunistic, manipulative, or devious way"

Seem a little clearer now? Are we "politics?" No, we are not this word, or this thing.

Religion: This one is always controversial, because certain people in history used politics to make religion what is is today. Especially the "Established," and "Organized" religions, such as Catholicism, Christian, Protestant, Buddhist, Muslim, Taoist, Druid, Wiccan, and yes, even Atheist, you can wager that politics, or one form or other of politics, formed your belief system long ago. Every religion thinks they are the chosen, the ones on the right path, and so on, and the truth is, even though we all walk different paths in life, each and every one of these paths lead to the very same source, doesn't it? We all have encoded DNA, that which is the building blocks of man/womankind, and this DNA contains blueprint not only for the human body you see in the mirror every day, but, even more than that....it also contains the entire consciousness and manifestation of the Universe itself. Who is the CREATOR here? "I AM." (meant in a metaphoric way)

There are many signs of an agenda here, aren't there? Anyone smell a conspiracy here? Can you see how your inherent knowledge was stolen from you, how you were led from your very self, and turned against each other is so many ways, you cannot see the forest for the trees?

Will I see him on the tv
Preachin bout the promised land
He tells me to believe in jesus
And steals the money from my hand

Some say he was a good man
But lord I think he sinned, yeah

Twenty-two years of mental tears
Cries a suicidal vietnam vet
Who fought a losing war on a foreign shore
To find his country didnt want him back

Their bullets took his best friend in saigon
Our lawyers took his wife and kids, no regrets
In a time I dont remember
In a war he cant forget

He cried forgive me for what Ive done there
Cause I never meant the things I did

Chorus:
And give me something to believe in
If theres a lord above
Oh, lord arise

My best friend died a lonely man
In some palm springs hotel room
I got the call last christmas eve
And they told me the news

I tried all night not to break down and cry
As the tears rolled down my face
I felt so cold and empty
Like a lost soul out of place

And the mirror, mirror on the wall
Sees my smile it fades again

Chorus

Sometimes I wish to God I didnt know now
The things I didnt know then
Road you gotta take me home

Solo

I drive by the homeless sleeping on a cold dark street
Like bodies in an open grave
Underneath the broken old neon sign
That used to read jesus saves

A mile away live the rich folks
And I see how theyre living it up
While the poor they eat from hand to mouth
The rich is drinkin from a golden cup

And it just makes me wonder
Why so many lose, so few win

Chorus

You take the high road
And Ill take the low road

Sometimes I wish to God I didnt know now
The things I didnt know then

(Artist Band: Poison)

See what divides us, people? It is really not much, is it?

[edit on 20-8-2009 by autowrench]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by autowrench]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Since the beginning of recorded time, there has been a Brotherhood, a group of Adepts that have held sacred and secret knowledge. It has been said that these groups, for there are more than one, were founded by Gods, or the sons of Gods. Some have even stated that they got their information from Angels/Demons, or Extraterrestrials, and in my thinking, this could very well be. The original knowledge has of course been corrupted, and perverted way past it's original intent. In the Ancient Writings is was aid that Angels (Eloheim) came down here to Earth, had sex with, and married Earth women, and taught them the magick of the universe...

Elohim (אֱלוֹהִים , אלהים, sometimes transliterated as Aleim[1]) is a Hebrew word which expresses concepts of divinity. It is apparently related to the Hebrew word ēl, though morphologically it consists of the Hebrew word Eloah (אלוה) with a plural suffix. Elohim is the third word in the Hebrew text of Genesis and occurs frequently throughout the Torah, the Jewish Holy Scroll, recognized as the Bible or the Old Testament by other religions. Its exact significance is often disputed.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hereinafter follow the names of those angelic leaders who descended with this object: Samayasa, chief among all, Urakabrameel, Azibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Sarakuyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal. They took wives with whom they had intercourse, to whom also they taught Magic, the art of enchantment and the diverse properties of roots and trees. Amazarac gave instruction in all secrets of sorcerers; Barakaial was the master of those who study the stars; Akibeel manifested signs; and Azaradel thought the motions of the moon."

www.angelfire.com...

This is the so called "occult knowledge" that we are all taught to fear, and is called Satanic, and Sorcery, and Witchcraft. this is simply a scare tactic perpetrated by the church, which was one of the original control factors. The Secret Societies, such as the Knights Templar were the opposite of this coin. The truth is they both use the knowledge to meet their own agendas.

The biggest divisional factor as I can see it is Dogma. Let's have a look at that word, shall we?

1. a system of principles or tenets, as of a church.
2. a specific tenet or doctrine authoritatively laid down, as by a church: the dogma of the Assumption.
3. prescribed doctrine: political dogma.
4. a settled or established opinion, belief, or principle.
Origin:
1590–1600; < L < Gk, equiv. to dok(eîn) to seem, think, seem good + -ma n. suffix
Dictionary.com Unabridged dictionary.reference.com...

How about you, dear reader, are you tied down by Dogma of any kind?
The Church has done much to control the way people think, and what they think about.
These days it comes from all corners, TV advertising, the Media in general, signposts and billboards, statues and symbols. Look at a dollar bill, all that symbolism on there is for a reason, dear friend, and not for pretty appearance.
www.theinsider.org...

Money is a control factor. There are those who have, and those who have not. Again, division. We are a divided race, folks, no other way to look at it. As a child I was taught (by parents/grandparents) to hate all things Yankee, (because of the Civil War) and the Japanese, (because of Pearl Harbor) and I highly suspect that many of you were taught to hate a people, or a race of people, because of something that happened that had nothing to do with you personally. For the record, I don't hate the Yankees or the Japanese, and i do not have a fear of God/Jesus, so I guess my parental figures control did not work on me. My Mother, on the other hand, went to her grave believing I was going to Hell because I was not a Christian.

The divisions are far reaching, aren't they?

The following is Theory, I have no support, no hard evidence, so please don't demand it. This comes from my own mind, and what I have gathered from what you might call ET. If you have no confidence in such information, you may want to stop reading right here.

The Earth has a substantial magnetic field, a fact of some historical importance because of the role of the magnetic compass in exploration of the planet.

csep10.phys.utk.edu...

We all live on a big electro-magnetic field generator, that "glues" us all to the planet. We call it "Gravity."
How does gravity work?
www.howstuffworks.com...

It is an accepted fact by many ancient cultures and some moderen ones that the Earth, and all of the planets in this system, and about to experience a magnetic pole shift soon.
Magnetic Pole Shift
www.halexandria.org...
Pole Shifts
www.crystalinks.com...

This happens every 23-24,000 years or so, and is a necessary thing, for the "human experiment" going on here produces a lot of trash and toxic poisons. Did that "human experiment" comment get a rise? Well, that is how I see it.
Human beings are composed of two separate parts. One is a carbon/water based biological beings, inhabited by a series of Energy fields we know as our Soul/Spirit/Higher Self.

Humanity is trapped within the magnetic field matrix, and it gets worse. Read on.
When a person incarnates into this dimension, there is a default magnetic field that accepts our energy signature and cooperates with it. Then the control factor sets in.

I have already stated that planet Earth is a magnetic field generator. Have you ever looked at a model of our Solar System? Ever notice how to Moons of the other planets do not follow a perfected pattern, but have different orbits, none of which are synchronous? Now look at Earth. That moon spins around in a perfect circle, seemingly always pointing one side only to the planet. I would say this is artificial, wouldn't you say?

There is a Star System called Draco.
Draco Constellation
www.crystalinks.com...

A very long time ago, some beings from what I believe from the system of Draco came through a Star-gate in Orion's Belt to this planet, and colonized it. Many other beings from other Star systems did this also. Remember this was millions of years ago. The Draconian created the Semitic Race.(no harm intended)The Pleiadians created the Aryan Race, and so on. This is why we are of different colors, and different cultures. ?Our human bodies have been "upgraded," "altered" at least 86 times, on a genetic level, according to my information, maybe more times than that.

Now every 24,000 years or so, the Earth turns over, hiding and covering up all of mankind's mistakes and trash, all of the beings die at one time, the Spiritual Material is collected and captured, John Lear I believe spoke of a device that was involved in this. As soon as the planet stabilizes, the Spirits are again sent into a new model of human body, the older model being discarded. This is why modern man does not look like Neanderthal man, for one simple example. In this cycle humanity has slowly become mixed to a point, the races have mated together, we are slowly but surely becomes one people.

Now back to the Moon. I think that the original Draconian came here to Earth in a spacecraft, and they left that spacecraft parked in orbit around Earth. There are stories in ancient history about the world before the Moon.
The Earth Without the Moon
www.varchive.org...
This effect, remember the Moon also has a magnetic field, and some have said it is made of high grademetals.
www.rense.com...
www.liveindia.com...
www.onelight.com...

[edit on 31-8-2009 by autowrench]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Continued.....

It is my theory that the Moon and it's magnetic field altered the Earth's magnetic field, and further, that the Draconian/Reptilian who live and work in Deep Underground Military/Alien Bases have been building machinery underground in some kid of effort to further alter this field.

The Pole Shift, as I stated earlier, is about 1000 years overdue. I would submit that the Draconian/Reptilian are attempting to hold on to power and alter the original timeline, the original intelligent design for Earth, and I am left to wonder why this is?
They seem to be trying to perfect mankind/womankind for some unknown reasoning. I have met, a spoke to Pleaidian people, and believe I was there, although I confess I do not know if I was there in a physical manner of an astral manner. The Pleaid are about 1000 years ahead of Earth humans in evolution, and to me, they were perfected. Yet they seem to be involved here too. I have to think, being as I have been told that our human bodies are nothing but a "container" for our Spirit, which is most important to ET. Are we all in training to be Gods/Goddesses? Someone did say that to me a few years ago.

Those of you who read me know that I have, and continue to study "occult"or "hidden" knowledge. I believe strongly, based on what I have come to know, that humanity can in fact escape from Earth, and it's artificial electronic fields and this Third World Dimensional Prison we are all living in right now. We didn't always like here, we were a higher being a long time ago. The "Fall of Man" is not just a metaphor, it really happened, although I cannot say why or when exactly.

Something has come to me, last night I was deep into an intellectual conversation with my son and another well known person, talking about the Prison Warders, the Control Factors, and it all just came together for me. Now, some of you will think me crazy for this next, but if you just think about it for a minute or two, it begins to make perfect sense, unless you happen to be tied down by Christian/Muslim dogma.

It is clear that our Souls are vastly important, even to ET races. May I submit that within each one of us is in fact a Divine Spirit? Divine even to ET? Perhaps we are the God everyone has been searching for all of this time?

OK, here it goes, the escape plan. I am open to suggestion here, but this is what I myself think could happen that would ensure our escape. It is more that crystal clear that the Powers that Be do not want us to get together, ever. They divide us by all these different means I have laid out, and continue to do so every day, by any and all means possible. TPTB have delayed the inevitable. This Life Cycle should have ended long ago. The "event" that makes this possible has been altered to the max, to delay or even to stop this from happening. I think the control Center, the thing that makes this delay possible, is in fact...the Moon.

To escape this magnetic prison we need to destroy (or chase away) the Moon. I don't mean by firing missiles at it, or blowing it up by conventional means, what I mean is we can do this by mind power alone, if...big word here, we (humanity) can forget our artificial differences long enough to get together in love and light and use our inner power to either destroy, or chase away the Moon. I know, the tide would all go crazy, the magnetic and maybe even the physical poles of Earth would turn, and al of us, all inclusive, would be released all at one time. As long as we stood together, and resisted any kind or sort of control, like Angels beckoning, or seeing a very big, bright light, and just moving on to create our own new universe, our own new worlds, our own new cultures and people and fauna and animals and everything else in our collective memories.

Well, there is is, I await the opinions of the valued members. Thanks for listening, Love and light, Autowrench

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
This is the so called "occult knowledge" that we are all taught to fear, and is called Satanic, and Sorcery, and Witchcraft. this is simply a scare tactic perpetrated by the church, which was one of the original control factors. The Secret Societies, such as the Knights Templar were the opposite of this coin. The truth is they both use the knowledge to meet their own agendas.

You are correct in so much of what you have said, and the quoted portion is particularly true.

I have been telling people for a while that there is a conspiracy against humanity's spirituality. No one group is to blame for it, but there have certainly have been some contributors.

The Abrahamic religions, all three, have forever condemned any form of occult knowledge. Why? Really, it is quite simple. The powers that be in these religions, we are talking priests, rabbis and Muslims teachers, do not want people to know certain things. They certainly do not want people to know the things that the "occult" imparts to people.

It's not just a conspiracy against "occultism," it is a conspiracy against the very growth of the human spirit. However, thank God above, much of this is beginning to change. Like the book that Christians claim to follow says, "The truth will be revealed." It doesn't say that it will be accepted, but it will, and is being, revealed.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hello autowrench, this is a very good thread. You are asking people to examine what it is they believe and why. For what reason do most of us believe what we do? Most of us do because that is what we have been TOLD to believe. We may not realize our beliefs are not actually our own, but thats the clever part about all this its done in a way that is hidden from us.

Control through fear. Control through race, gender, religion, politics or whatever but its always done through fear. A prime example you have given is people are told not to seek hidden knowledge because its occult, its satanic and full of sorcery and witchcraft. Through the many many generations we are told this from those who we are told to follow. We are told it by our religious leaders time and time again. By taking responsability for own own thoughts we start to ask..why? why are they so keen to stop me finding out these hidden truths? Are they really all that dangerous? The only way to seek the truth is to find it for yourself and not to follow what you are told.

I am beginning to question this deep within. Why have I allowed my thoughts and truths to be told to me by others?? Only I can seek these answers for myself, no other can especially those who try to tell me my truth through the act of control and fear.

Many of us seem to be happy to follow what we are told by others. We seem to be unable to take responsability for our own destiny. Its far easier to follow anothers truths we have been told...hey that way we dont have to think...its been done for us...great. If it all goes wrong its THERE fault not ours, it was they that told us this right so we get away with any issues, they will have to deal with it not us....right? But what if what we have blindly followed is NOT the truth. What if by taking responsability for our own destiny we actually find the truth??

Taking responsability for our OWN thoughts and not blindly following anothers is a big step, it can be a scary step but one that is long over due.

We are spirits in a body. The body is a vessel to hold that spirit and the mind is its engine. We need to reconnect to the spirit within and stop connecting to the mind as we have allowed. It is through the mind these people are controlling us through fear. The spirit can not be manipulated through fear it is far above such things, however the mind can and unfortunatly the body follows the mind. While we are on Earth and in this 3rd dimension we are tri beings. We are mind, body and soul, it has to be this way there is no other way it can be. However we can become aware of this, realize it and know it. We can KNOW we are spirits that have taken a tri form. Once this is fully realized and becomes a conscious knowing within no one can tell you what to believe, you believe what you know within, what YOUR spirit is telling you and not some nonsense regurgitated over and over that is becoming a little thin and transparent.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You are so right, Mr Green, the Spirit is the key here. Not many know their Spirit, or even know it's there in them. For me, I am Spirit, and this body I ride around in is mine to do what I want to do with it. I command it. I cannot heal it yet, but that day will come with a new model. My Spirit is a dual thing, male, and female, and both have wings, probably where the legends of Angels came from. Say yo yourself, "I am Spirit!" Feel better? You should, because that is what you are.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
natural evolution shall decide who shall still be around

Country - National IQ

a.. Hong Kong - 107

b.. Korea, South - 106

c.. Japan - 105

d.. Korea, North - 105*

e.. Taiwan - 104

f.. Austria - 102

g.. Germany - 102

h.. Italy - 102

i.. Netherlands - 102

j.. Luxembourg - 101*

k.. Sweden - 101

l.. Switzerland - 101

m.. Belgium - 100

n.. China - 100

o.. New Zealand - 100

p.. Singapore - 100

q.. United Kingdom - 100

r.. Hungary - 99

s.. Poland - 99
t.. Spain - 99

u.. France - 98

v.. Australia - 98

w.. Denmark - 98

x.. Iceland - 98*

y.. Mongolia - 98*

z.. Norway - 98

aa.. United States - 98

ab.. Canada - 97

ac.. Czech Republic - 97

ad.. Estonia - 97*

ae.. Finland - 97

af.. Latvia - 97*

ag.. Lithuania - 97*

ah.. Argentina - 96

ai.. Belarus - 96*

aj.. Russia - 96

ak.. Slovakia - 96

al.. Ukraine - 96*

am.. Uruguay - 96

an.. Vietnam - 96*

ao.. Malta - 95*

ap.. Moldova - 95*

aq.. Portugal - 95

ar.. Slovenia - 95

as.. Israel - 94

at.. Romania - 94

au.. Armenia - 93*

av.. Chile - 93*

aw.. Bulgaria - 93

ax.. Georgia - 93*

ay.. Ireland - 93

az.. Kazakhstan - 93*

ba.. Macedonia - 93*

bb.. Yugoslavia - 93*

bc.. Brunei - 92*

bd.. Cyprus - 92*

be.. Greece - 92

bf.. Malaysia - 92

bg.. Costa Rica - 91*

bh.. Thailand - 91

bi.. Albania - 90*

bj.. Croatia - 90

bk.. Peru - 90

bl.. Turkey - 90

bm.. Cambodia - 89*

bn.. Indonesia - 89

bo.. Suriname - 89

bp.. Laos - 89*

bq.. Colombia - 88

br.. Venezuela - 88*

bs.. Azerbaijan - 87*

bt.. Brazil - 87

bu.. Iraq - 87

bv.. Jordan - 87*

bw.. Kyrgyzstan - 87*

bx.. Mexico - 87

by.. Samoa (Western) - 87

bz.. Syria - 87*

ca.. Tajikistan - 87*

cb.. Tonga - 87

cc.. Turkmenistan - 87*

cd.. Uzbekistan - 87*

ce.. Burma (Myanmar) - 86*

cf.. Philippines - 86

cg.. Lebanon - 86

ch.. Bolivia - 85*

ci.. Cuba - 85

cj.. Morocco - 85

ck.. Paraguay - 85*

cl.. Algeria - 84*

cm.. Dominican Republic - 84*

cn.. El Salvador - 84*

co.. Guyana - 84*

cp.. Honduras - 84*

cq.. Iran - 84

cr.. Kiribati - 84*

cs.. Libya - 84*

ct.. Marshall Islands - 84

cu.. Micronesia - 84*

cv.. Nicaragua - 84*

cw.. Panama - 84*

cx.. Papua New Guinea - 84*

cy.. Puerto Rico - 84

cz.. Solomon Islands - 84*

da.. Tunisia - 84*

db.. Vanuatu - 84*

dc.. Afghanistan - 83*

dd.. Bahrain - 83*

de.. Belize - 83*

df.. Egypt - 83

dg.. Kuwait - 83*

dh.. Oman - 83*

di.. Saudi Arabia - 83*

dj.. United Arab Emirates - 83*

dk.. Yemen - 83*

dl.. Bangladesh - 81*

dm.. India - 81

dn.. Maldives - 81*

do.. Mauritius - 81*

dp.. Pakistan - 81*

dq.. Seychelles - 81*

dr.. Sri Lanka - 81*

ds.. Ecuador - 80

dt.. Trinidad & Tobago - 80*

du.. Comoros - 79*

dv.. Guatemala - 79

dw.. Madagascar - 79*

dx.. Barbados - 78

dy.. Bahamas - 78*

dz.. Bhutan - 78*

ea.. Cape Verde - 78*

eb.. Nepal - 78

ec.. Qatar - 78

ed.. Zambia - 77

ee.. Antigua & Barbuda - 75*

ef.. Grenada - 75*

eg.. Dominica - 75*

eh.. St. Kitts & Nevis - 75*

ei.. St. Lucia - 75*

ej.. St.Vincent/Grenadines - 75*

ek.. Congo (Braz) - 73

el.. Mauritania - 73*

em.. Uganda - 73

en.. Botswana - 72*

eo.. Chad - 72*

ep.. Haiti - 72*

eq.. Jamaica - 72

er.. Kenya - 72

es.. Lesotho - 72*

et.. Mosambique - 72*

eu.. Namibia - 72*

ev.. South Africa - 72

ew.. Swaziland - 72*

ex.. Sudan - 72

ey.. Tanzania - 72

ez.. Côte d'Ivoire - 71*

fa.. Ghana - 71

fb.. Malawi - 71*

fc.. Burundi - 70*

fd.. Cameroon - 70*

fe.. Rwanda - 70*

ff.. Angola - 69*

fg.. Benin - 69*

fh.. Togo - 69*

fi.. Central African Rep. - 68*

fj.. Djibouti - 68*

fk.. Eritrea - 68*

fl.. Mali - 68*

fm.. Somalia - 68*

fn.. Niger - 67*

fo.. Nigeria - 67

fp.. Burkina Faso - 66*

fq.. Gabon - 66*

fr.. Zimbabwe - 66

fs.. Congo (Zaire) - 65

ft.. Gambia - 64*

fu.. Liberia - 64*

fv.. Senegal - 64*

fw.. Sierra Leone - 64

fx.. Ethiopia - 63

fy.. Guinea - 63

fz.. Guinea-Bissau - 63*

ga.. Sao Tome/Principe - 59*

gb.. Equatorial Guinea - 59

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Say to yourself, "I am Spirit!" Feel better? You should, because that is what you are.

There is no greater command in the Universe...THE I THAT I AM.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowayjose

Country - National IQ

a.. Hong Kong - 107

b.. Korea, South - 106

c.. Japan - 105

d.. Korea, North - 105*

e.. Taiwan - 104

f.. Austria - 102

g.. Germany - 102

h.. Italy - 102

i.. Netherlands - 102

j.. Luxembourg - 101*

k.. Sweden - 101

l.. Switzerland - 101

m.. Belgium - 100

n.. China - 100

o.. New Zealand - 100

p.. Singapore - 100

q.. United Kingdom - 100

r.. Hungary - 99

s.. Poland - 99
t.. Spain - 99

u.. France - 98

v.. Australia - 98

w.. Denmark - 98

x.. Iceland - 98*

y.. Mongolia - 98*

z.. Norway - 98

aa.. United States - 98

ab.. Canada - 97

ac.. Czech Republic - 97

ad.. Estonia - 97*

ae.. Finland - 97

af.. Latvia - 97*

ag.. Lithuania - 97*

ah.. Argentina - 96

ai.. Belarus - 96*

aj.. Russia - 96

ak.. Slovakia - 96

al.. Ukraine - 96*

am.. Uruguay - 96

an.. Vietnam - 96*

ao.. Malta - 95*

ap.. Moldova - 95*

aq.. Portugal - 95

ar.. Slovenia - 95

as.. Israel - 94

at.. Romania - 94

au.. Armenia - 93*

av.. Chile - 93*

aw.. Bulgaria - 93

ax.. Georgia - 93*

ay.. Ireland - 93

az.. Kazakhstan - 93*

ba.. Macedonia - 93*

bb.. Yugoslavia - 93*

bc.. Brunei - 92*

bd.. Cyprus - 92*

be.. Greece - 92

bf.. Malaysia - 92

bg.. Costa Rica - 91*

bh.. Thailand - 91

bi.. Albania - 90*

bj.. Croatia - 90

bk.. Peru - 90

bl.. Turkey - 90

bm.. Cambodia - 89*

bn.. Indonesia - 89

bo.. Suriname - 89

bp.. Laos - 89*

bq.. Colombia - 88

br.. Venezuela - 88*

bs.. Azerbaijan - 87*

bt.. Brazil - 87

bu.. Iraq - 87

bv.. Jordan - 87*

bw.. Kyrgyzstan - 87*

bx.. Mexico - 87

by.. Samoa (Western) - 87

bz.. Syria - 87*

ca.. Tajikistan - 87*

cb.. Tonga - 87

cc.. Turkmenistan - 87*

cd.. Uzbekistan - 87*

ce.. Burma (Myanmar) - 86*

cf.. Philippines - 86

cg.. Lebanon - 86

ch.. Bolivia - 85*

ci.. Cuba - 85

cj.. Morocco - 85

ck.. Paraguay - 85*

cl.. Algeria - 84*

cm.. Dominican Republic - 84*

cn.. El Salvador - 84*

co.. Guyana - 84*

cp.. Honduras - 84*

cq.. Iran - 84

cr.. Kiribati - 84*

cs.. Libya - 84*

ct.. Marshall Islands - 84

cu.. Micronesia - 84*

cv.. Nicaragua - 84*

cw.. Panama - 84*

cx.. Papua New Guinea - 84*

cy.. Puerto Rico - 84

cz.. Solomon Islands - 84*

da.. Tunisia - 84*

db.. Vanuatu - 84*

dc.. Afghanistan - 83*

dd.. Bahrain - 83*

de.. Belize - 83*

df.. Egypt - 83

dg.. Kuwait - 83*

dh.. Oman - 83*

di.. Saudi Arabia - 83*

dj.. United Arab Emirates - 83*

dk.. Yemen - 83*

dl.. Bangladesh - 81*

dm.. India - 81

dn.. Maldives - 81*

do.. Mauritius - 81*

dp.. Pakistan - 81*

dq.. Seychelles - 81*

dr.. Sri Lanka - 81*

ds.. Ecuador - 80

dt.. Trinidad & Tobago - 80*

du.. Comoros - 79*

dv.. Guatemala - 79

dw.. Madagascar - 79*

dx.. Barbados - 78

dy.. Bahamas - 78*

dz.. Bhutan - 78*

ea.. Cape Verde - 78*

eb.. Nepal - 78

ec.. Qatar - 78

ed.. Zambia - 77

ee.. Antigua & Barbuda - 75*

ef.. Grenada - 75*

eg.. Dominica - 75*

eh.. St. Kitts & Nevis - 75*

ei.. St. Lucia - 75*

ej.. St.Vincent/Grenadines - 75*

ek.. Congo (Braz) - 73

el.. Mauritania - 73*

em.. Uganda - 73

en.. Botswana - 72*

eo.. Chad - 72*

ep.. Haiti - 72*

eq.. Jamaica - 72

er.. Kenya - 72

es.. Lesotho - 72*

et.. Mosambique - 72*

eu.. Namibia - 72*

ev.. South Africa - 72

ew.. Swaziland - 72*

ex.. Sudan - 72

ey.. Tanzania - 72

ez.. Côte d'Ivoire - 71*

fa.. Ghana - 71

fb.. Malawi - 71*

fc.. Burundi - 70*

fd.. Cameroon - 70*

fe.. Rwanda - 70*

ff.. Angola - 69*

fg.. Benin - 69*

fh.. Togo - 69*

fi.. Central African Rep. - 68*

fj.. Djibouti - 68*

fk.. Eritrea - 68*

fl.. Mali - 68*

fm.. Somalia - 68*

fn.. Niger - 67*

fo.. Nigeria - 67

fp.. Burkina Faso - 66*

fq.. Gabon - 66*

fr.. Zimbabwe - 66

fs.. Congo (Zaire) - 65

ft.. Gambia - 64*

fu.. Liberia - 64*

fv.. Senegal - 64*

fw.. Sierra Leone - 64

fx.. Ethiopia - 63

fy.. Guinea - 63

fz.. Guinea-Bissau - 63*

ga.. Sao Tome/Principe - 59*

gb.. Equatorial Guinea - 59

Ummm, by what yardstick?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayjose

Country - National IQ

I really cant see how this is relevant. How would this decide who stays and who goes exactly?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well, the national IQ of the United States is a bit off. The average IQ of most American's hovers around 85 and 90.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry but you may not like my reply.

You start off on sound footing and the first part of what you say is true and good. It is a good synopsis of things that divide us.

The Reptilian part I'll leave alone because it is of no merit or concern to me and is a divisive topic.

Then you categorize people by ethnic origin and imply some are smarter than others when in fact some are simply more educated than others. IQ tests are so subjective as to make them meaningless.

People who literally can not place a nut on a bolt but are academic geniuses are compared to those with other talents that can do and build things these geniuses could never accomplish. We are all part of a whole. What good is it to have somebody who can design a thing if you have nobody capable of building that thing. It's like pieces in a puzzle that all must come together.

Is another Einstein any more valuable than a Carpenter with half the IQ who builds his home because he can not? In fact the work the Carpenter does is more important as it provides shelter for survival.

You are right about the role evil men have played by pretending to subscribe to our Faiths and replaced Hell and the Devil with Reptilians but it is the same thing. We have an instinctual knowledge that good and evil exist and our minds search for anything to explain it.

Many Faiths could exist in harmony and they all could be beneficial and good by giving us a moral compass to follow as well as a good set of values. It is most certainly the evil men who take advantage of our inherent beliefs and use them as a tool to manipulate us that help to divide us. It is not the Faiths themselves that lead to the wrong men do. The people who do the evil would be evil whether these Faiths existed or not. They would simply find another vehicle to carry their messages used to control us and keep us divided.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Probably the best thing I've read here in awhile!

thanks will be watching with a keen eye.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Your 3rd post is what really intrigued me especially the part about what is keeping us down. I believe it is religion. Let me explain...

The first form of belief system was Pagan, it worshipped the spirits and 'gods' they lived simple lives. The first Abraham religion to start was Judaism. While the eastern religions kept the ideals of Paganism which is harmony, spirituality, and love the Abraham religions started division and dogma. Judaism was not a religion that divided people enough so they had to create a more dogmatic religion to replace Judaism, which is Christianity. This spread to Rome which is the place that wanted control over the whole world and everyone and everything in it. Eventually Christianity was not dogmatic enough so they started a third religion, Islam. In order to keep people as divided as possible they would not unite the 3 religions together, instead they would divide them.

Eventually Paganism and Spirituality was replaced with worshipping an all might power instead of helping your spirit advance. This is what I believe is keeping us stuck here on earth and oppressed. Religion is what TPTB are using to keep us ignorant of the truth of harmony, spirituality and peace. If we are spiritual and in total harmony with the world their power would cease to exist. Whatever reason TPTB are doing this is unclear and maybe you could explain to me why they are doing this, but it is obvious they are the same people who began Abraham religions. (I am not bashing any religion; I am just stating my opinions.)

Look at what we have done to the ones, who practice spirituality and peace, we have oppressed them to the point of no existence. This goes for Atheism as well as Abraham religion. We are now beginning to see the rise of India and eastern Asia which may mark a change in the world’s attitude; with their rise we are bringing into the western world more spirituality and less dogmatic religion. The Hopi, Native Americans, speak of an object from space that will come down and rescue them in the end times, they call them they white brother (I think it is called the white brother).

[edit on 3/12/10 by Misoir]

top topics

join