It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Appreciate the links. What is your next step? And do you have any comments on the rest of what I said?

Also, why wasn't there a police report filed when it attacked and left an obvious mark? If it isn't an alien, it's obviously something or someone else that's dangerous. Maybe something the law enforcement should know about.

Do you have a copy of the police report if it was indeed filed?
edit on 3/13/2011 by EsSeeEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Young man....I have never had any doubt you were hoaxing all of this. And that reply pretty much sums up why.

And if you go check the source, you will see I made nothing up.

You just posted the same statement on another site, with no proof.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

Appreciate the links. What is your next step? And do you have any comments on the rest of what I said?

Also, why wasn't there a police report filed when it attacked and left an obvious mark? If it isn't an alien, it's obviously something or someone else that's dangerous. Maybe something the law enforcement should know about.

Do you have a copy of the police report if it was indeed filed?
edit on 3/13/2011 by EsSeeEye because: (no reason given)

Why would i contact the police, What do i tell them that i have been attacked my an alien?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

I think someone should alert the police in the Bilambi Height area, an attack by anything should be reported. Actually, I could do that and include the video showing the injuries Alex received.
We have to make sure everyone in the area is aware of the threat and be protected somehow. Its a public duty surely?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob

Why would i contact the police, What do i tell them that i have been attacked my an alien?

No, you tell them you were attacked by something, and you have video evidence of what it is. It should be enough to warrant at least an investigation. Get some people out there canvassing, perhaps. But it may lead to nothing.

Either way, if you were being sincere about all of this then it surprises me that you've not already done this.

reply to post by annella

Agreed, that would be the next step.

There are how many videos as evidence that there's something out there? It's obviously dangerous, considering the child's statements, and if it's real it should absolutely be reported to any and all available outlets.

Alex, think about anyone else who could be attacked. Would you like your mom to be attacked? If you're being truthful about everything here, and this is a real creature and it really did what you claim it did with the mark on your back, your mom and anyone else in your immediate vicinity is also in danger.

Does she know about the attack?

Also, I notice you only zeroed in on one minuscule piece of what I said once again. You're avoiding the difficult subject. At this point I'm just trying to get you to admit it's a fake and move on. You've got an active imagination and could use it writing/directing/producing an actual piece of work, like a movie, rather than attempting to hoax the internet. The former is a much better use of your time.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

If I were you I would muster up some courage, (at least try to) and take your camera next time and walk up to it slowly and just keep saying your not going to hurt it and you just want to talk, nothing that may seem threatening. See what happens. You wont gain anything by just keeping your distance. If they wanted you dead they would have already done it.

edit on 13-3-2011 by arbelisk because: clarified

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

edit on 13-3-2011 by subliminalsubconcious because: please delete post

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Didn't seem to bothered by the freaking alien standing there with glowing eyes.

Tell me you wouldn't piss your pants?This guy's like "oh there he is".

And the "alien" just stayed out of range just enough so you couldn't really see it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
sorry didnt read the thread just first page and this page and im confused lol did this guy get attacked by an alien and if not which
is the case what did he get attacked by ?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Man, I say keep a handful of rocks at the ready if something other worldly is standing outside. That would be proof for me, see how an alien reacts to a pebble bouncing off it's noggin'.
You may tick it off, or maybe they eat rocks, what do we know?

Otherwise, you just look like any number of Blair Witch/Shaky Cam/Out of Focus alien movie amateurs!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

Hopefully his conscience will attack him and he will apologise for all this BS. In the meantime, I am doing some self flagellation here as I am horrified to STILL be taking part in this whole thread!! lolol...as someone mentioned above.. I must be bored.

I personally believe, no..I know..he was attacked by nothing other than some felt pens/powdered food colouring or something similar when it comes to his ' injury' vid at least.
Anyways, I have done my public duty as a concerned citizen from a country close by to Australia and alerted the Tweed Head police to an ' alien attack' that has taken place in their area. We cant have anyone else get injured, or God forbid, abducted because someone has neglected to get help for this ' alien' problem and therefore leaves others at risk.
Nope. So Alex.....expect a visit from the Boys in Blue sometime soon. You can thank me later.

link   
I saw your other video. Honestly man, if these aliens have shown up twice now, you should start charging them rent.

link   
Gimmi a break guys! What are you doing, sensationalizing a crappy piece of video like that? Have we all turned into believing in Santa Claus again??

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
Gimmi a break guys! What are you doing, sensationalizing a crappy piece of video like that? Have we all turned into believing in Santa Claus again??

when did we stop believing in santa

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Lol...Excellent work there...

As you say, we can't have aliens attacking poor humans

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
i learned never to believe anyone that refers to their self in the third person.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

This nothing more than a setup. Being the second time, why wouldn't he bring a flashlight so he would get a better shot with the camera? It's a friend or a brother out there with a prop or costume, this kid is just trying mess with peoples minds.
It's a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join