It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
He should soon be recieving a call from the TV show Fact Or Faked, it appears that someone has tipped them off about this guy, so we will have to wait and see. Personally it is getting a little worn out, we will be having a " New " sighting, everytime a thread dries up !

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
hey polishknob, interesting video to say the least!! where abouts in aus do you live ?

Tweed heads, nsw

link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Ok, I'm sorry.

I should have included evidence before saying what I said and I apologize.

But, as I am typing this, I have just come into contact with 100% evidence that this is indeed a hoax.

Please view the below video for undeniable proof.

link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob

I thought i come could to this website and get answers.

Let's be honest. I think you came to this website trying to pull a fast one. Now you're quickly finding out that you came to the wrong website.

Cheers,
Strype
edit on 13-3-2011 by Strype because: Sp

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype

Let's be honest. I think you came to this website trying to pull a fast one. Now you're quickly finding out that you came to the wrong website.

Cheers,
Strype

No

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

wheres the 100% evidence you speak of sir? you didnt prove nothing. thats what i seen when i slowed the video down aswell.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

One liners??? Alex I have to say that you have mastered that art. And the art of evading questions.
As far as getting answers....you should have reported this to all kinds of authorities instead of uploading numerous videos to youtube and visiting every UFO type forum on the Net.
Im pretty pissed at myself for still being here and replying to you but bottom line is, like others have mentioned, there are some more important issues/cases that need examining than dealing with a wee boy and his desperate 5 minutes of fame. And you need to be moved post haste to the Hoax Bin for sure.
If you want anyone to believe you, go call the Police. Tell them what happened and show us the report. Get your mother on your precious video camera and upload her statement to youtube.

link   

I would read my post correctly. Can you please tell me which newspaper in QLD ran this story on their front page. Thank you.

link   

Originally posted by Strype

Cheers,
Strype

No

Alright. I'll admit I could be wrong. However, it is up to you to prove it. Since this being has showed up seven times previously, I challenge you to get some reasonable footage on the eighth. I'll let this go for now, but if your next post is more blurry footage of a blowup doll, with you screaming vulgarity in the background, you will have lost any bit of credibility you have remaining. Deal?

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
Come on mods, this thread has gone on long enough and doesn't deserve to be in a place on the hot topics list....

Isn't it amazing what debunkers, who can't resist the urge to repeatedly echo each others ridicule and ad hominem attacks, can do? They can keep a thread a "hot topic" indefinitely....
edit on 3/13/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

I would read my post correctly. Can you please tell me which newspaper in QLD ran this story on their front page. Thank you.

Tweed Daily News.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

can i come over one day and install some HD night vision cameras and 24/7 recording, all's u gotta do is put some blank cd's in when they reach there limit, and ill give you $2500 if i get decent footage ?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

can i come over one day and install some HD night vision cameras and 24/7 recording, all's u gotta do is put some blank cd's in when they reach there limit, and ill give you $2500 if i get decent footage ?

Yes, sure talk to me on my youtube page, send me a personal message.

www.youtube.com/thepolishedknob

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
Come on mods, this thread has gone on long enough and doesn't deserve to be in a place on the hot topics list....

Isn't it amazing what debunkers, who can't resist the urge to repeatedly echo each others ridicule and ad hominem attacks, can do? They can keep a thread a "hot topic" for days, and days, and days....

I now WANT this in the hot topics so everyone can see what a kid, a blow up alien doll and a video camera can do for your ego.
edit on 13-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Yes, sure talk to me on my youtube page, send me a personal message.

www.youtube.com/thepolishedknob

Now there ya go!!! I for one am looking forward to the results of this collaboration. But I wont pop the corn just yet.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

ok mate well ill really consider this, ive got some sh*t on my plate atm but ill be in touch with you via your youtube account

hopefully you havnt been abducted or worse, dead, when i contact you

edit on 13-3-2011 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

ok mate well ill really consider this, ive got some sh*t on my plate atm but ill be in touch with you via your youtube account

hopefully you havnt been abducted or worse, dead, when i contact you

edit on 13-3-2011 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

Yeah no probs

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This thread is a parody on how far ATS has fallen. Quite a shame.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
This thread is a parody on how far ATS has fallen. Quite a shame.

100% agreed.

Everyone chant this to the mods together in harmony.

UN-POLISH THE KNOB!

UN-POLISH THE KNOB!

UN-POLISH THE KNOB!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

How much are you being paid for this one?

edit on 13-3-2011 by hornum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join