It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Nothing, I am just filming my encounters with the being, And are happy for anyone to use my videos for any project, If they ask for permission and such first on youtube.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

My bullcrap'o'meter is going through the roof.

Creating fraudulent videos and posting them here in order to receive Youtube hits should ideally get you banned from A.T.S. The problem is proving it, most of us know the whole thing stinks of bullcrap but I suppose there can be no banning without proof.

Don't think we can't see through your charade, we're not thick. Just because this is a conspiracy website it doesn't mean we're 'all' gullible idiots. Nothing is right about the video, nothing is right about your response in the video and nothing is right about your responses in this thread, it all stinks.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I see you didn't acknowledge ATS at all once again.

I submit this is NOT you and these videos are still hoaxes.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
Don't think we can't see through your charade, we're not thick. Just because this is a conspiracy website it doesn't mean we're 'all' gullible idiots.

Problem is there are enough gullible idiots to satisfy him.

Him and his mates are probably on the floor laughing at those people.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

hahahahaha! are you kidding me? that is sooo funny. obviously a hoax. this boy is so bad at acting...hahahahaha

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Make sure not to reply or even entertain those who will seek to tear you down. They have nothing better to do with their lives, so, they attempt to hurt and tear down the efforts of others.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Obviously he does...

You stopped by, didn't you?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

My guess is this, you wouldn't know the real thing if it was staring at you eye to eye. You're so incredibly cynical that you're going to scream hoax even with the earth burning all around you claiming that the fire was a live version of "CGI."

I'm not going to defend this video, but, I am certainly not going to defend your behavior either.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

Yes, because that's what aliens do. They stalk you for weeks so that there's a build-up...Just like the movies. And then, when you're all good and scared, "They kill you in your sleep."

You've been reading too many comic books.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

That's interesting, because...

I don't see "John Lithgow" in your avatar in front of the white house, "I see Phage being electrocuted from inside of his mouth with a giant chicken hitting the switch."

Somehow, your avatar makes more sense than your last reply.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Just a little too cliche huh?

Tell that to the alien. "Um, I would believe you but, your costume is just to cliche for me to swallow."

Next time, tell the alien what would have been better for you, or MORE BELIEVABLE and then maybe the next time the alien can dress for that occasion.

People are sooooooooooooo stupid.

Again, I have no defense for this video, but, skeptics and debunkers illuminate their idiocy with every post.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Oh, should he have been out HUNTING IT? Should there have been a build-up to better suit your skepticism and your sense of "convenience?"

Would you have preferred the standard 3 act set-up? You know, stability, rising action, resolution? LOL.

I truly am living on "The Planet Of The Apes."

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

if you want answers why not walk towards it in a non threatening posture the next time it shows up and try to communicate with it?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

A broader audience? Whew...

That's right. We want to sell, sell, sell!!! We need marketers, promotion, and a PR department...RIGHT? Keep in mind when I say WE, I really mean YOU.

You ever hear what Bill Hicks said about people like you?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Doesn't sound to me that you're anymore trustworthy now than when you were a child.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

ATS members have mostly insulted Alex and branded his videos fake, why would he acknowledge that?
I've rarely seen such open and passive aggression directed at a person in a thread; amazing that this is supposed to be an open minded board dedicated to 'Aliens and UFOs'.
There are a small number of members that've shown Alex respect and an open mind, and I salute you for your objectivity and maturity.
Threatening to call the police in an attempt to scare him is pretty low and childish.

This thread is now reaching the point where people are jumping in and demanding answers to questions that have already been answered a few pages back. At least read the whole story before launching your half arsed opinion based debunking.

Alex has now agreed to allow 2 ATS members come to his house and try to film the being.
What more do you want? He's willing to let 2 complete strangers from an internet conspiracy site in to his home and film him!
edit on 13-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

I got an idea...

Why don't YOU send him the money for all of these upgrades so that you so desire. That way we know he'll have the "proper and approved equipment."

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon
reply to post by badw0lf

Obviously he does...

You stopped by, didn't you?

Well he is polluting ATS with this nonsense, and you're feeding him his jollies - some of us don't appreciate hoaxers.

I asked him to prove it is him, and he failed to do so, yet here we are with another multi-page thread...

Good job.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Yes of course...

If one alien looks like another, then it obviously can't be real.

The quality of reasons to disbelieve are becoming...pathetic.

Again, I have no opinion on this video, but, I do have an opinion on all of the retarded comments.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby

Originally posted by badw0lf

ATS members have mostly insulted Alex and branded his videos fake, why would he acknowledge that?

Uhh to perhaps lend some credibility to his efforts?

Which by this stage are not that good.

How easy would it to be to mention these threads in his videos, if it were him.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join