It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

i was going to put why didnt he use night shot on it ? if i saw something like that 1st thing id do is put the night vision on.... am going to say fake.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
No offense my friend, but how many times does an alien have to literally walk straight up to your porch, before you get some type of convincing footage? I'm not saying you shouldn't be scared, but after the 10th time, don't you think it'd be a good idea to run straight up to it and get some decent photography? Obviously it doesn't have any malicious intent, or you wouldn't be here to share these half-arsed videos. Next time, get some raw footage that we can't question. Otherwise, you're still full of as much of it as you were before. I'm rootin' for you, but you aren't helping the case any. 20 blurry videos of the same garbage simply equates to another blurry video of garbage.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype
No offense my friend, but how many times does an alien have to literally walk straight up to your porch, before you get some type of convincing footage? I'm not saying you shouldn't be scared, but after the 10th time, don't you think it'd be a good idea to run straight up to it and get some decent photography? Obviously it doesn't have any malicious intent, or you wouldn't be here to share these half-arsed videos. Next time, get some raw footage that we can't question. Otherwise, you're still full of as much of it as you were before. I'm rootin' for you, but you aren't helping the case any. 20 blurry videos of the same garbage simply equates to another blurry video of garbage.

Cheers,
Strype

I have seen the being 7 times, Not 10 or 20, It has attacked me.

And what do you consider raw footage?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Ohh please, are we really meant to believe this stupid childs video is real. Anyone with half a brain knows this kid has staged the whole thing, clearly thinking that people would be fooled by the swearing and viscerality of the clip. Laughable and quite pathetic.
His behaviour while filming is just really bad acting, nothing more..You hear no fear in his voice and he even goes out to investigate into the pitch black in the first clip. Sure sure..move on loser..
"It has attacked me".. sure sure.. A four foot being attacks you and you cant beat the crap out of it..I suppose
it has super strength and invisibility just like Paul..

Its people like this child that undermine the whole UFO belief for thier own lame loser motives..

On a side note to the poster, perhaps you should get a job or something if your so bored.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Iristrauma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
I have seen the being 7 times, Not 10 or 20, It has attacked me.

And what do you consider raw footage?

Oh, sorry. I obviously wasn't sarcastically referring to 'way too many' times to not have clear footage.

Raw footage may not have been the best terminology. The thing keeps coming back, over and over again, yet your videos never get any better. I simply want you to film the darn thing. It's obviously going to come back again, it's already came seven times. Next time be ready, and capture some undeniable proof that you're being visited by aliens. Quit beating around the bush. It will be worth every bit of effort you put into it, if you can make that happen. Trust me.

What are you waitin' for? Potential hoaxers love to "hype" things up in a sequential order.. Just sayin...

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Someone has a secret admirer!

naaaaaawwwwww!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

This video is absolutely RIDICULOUS.

You know those blow up aliens you get at a carnival when you win a prize playing the games? Yeah.

I just cant believe some people here actually believe this crap.

But to be perfectly honest, what I'm more concerned about it not the video, but the ops username. errrrrr YUK?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

lol...thats not the 1/2 of it!! This is from a 16 year old laddie. Now THIS is scary!!

His 2nd youtube channel info

reply to post by annella

I think you are making this up, I have only ever had 1 2nd account and this channel is called 'Pussytastegood1"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Alex, please dont worry about being attacked again, like I mentioned I have notified the Tweed Heads police of your ghastly dilemma and included the vid showing the nasty injury incurred.
All going well, if you are threatened again let the police know. At least there would be some real men about to deal with it.
Savvy??

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Well with what you told me, I really hope nobody else touches that blow up alien he won from the carnival.

I cant believe people are actually S&F this thread.

I know its ATS, but something is seriously wrong with people here doing that.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

This thread should be shut down. It is an outright hoax. This child has two (2) Youtube accounts, "ThePolishedKnob" and "Pussytastesgood1". Thepolishedknob is the identity he uses to try and sell his snake oil or in this case b grade films and Pussytastesgood1 is used for Misc.

He drives an early eighties Corona which he drifts and has a Honda CRF250 for sale which he has a video for on Youtube (Pussytastesgood1).

In this video he runs through what is supplied with the bike and makes reference to a crash which he denies was on the bike (Maybe True) However he states that he "injured himself off the bike at home" and later states when talking about the seals in the fork suspension "Replaced probably a month before I stopped riding, crashed, not crashed the bike, before I fell over at home".

In a response to someone interested in the bike he states this. "I used to (I actually did) but I split my kidney and spleen open and lost all my weight and muscle, that's partly why Im selling the bike because Im too weak and unfit to ride, and cos Im a drifter now and that dosnt require that much strength and fitness" 

I personally believe his injuries are not a case of "Alien Attack" but rather an injury related to crashing a motorcycle possibly the one he has for sale. I also believe after watching this childs videos that the Alien sightings are totally fabricated and staged for public interest and profit.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

This thread should be shut down. It is an outright hoax. This child has two (2) Youtube accounts, "ThePolishedKnob" and "Pussytastesgood1". Thepolishedknob is the identity he uses to try and sell his snake oil or in this case b grade films and Pussytastesgood1 is used for Misc.

He drives an early eighties Corona which he drifts and has a Honda CRF250 for sale which he has a video for on Youtube (Pussytastesgood1).

In this video he runs through what is supplied with the bike and makes reference to a crash which he denies was on the bike (Maybe True) However he states that he "injured himself off the bike at home" and later states when talking about the seals in the fork suspension "Replaced probably a month before I stopped riding, crashed, not crashed the bike, before I fell over at home".

In a response to someone interested in the bike he states this. "I used to (I actually did) but I split my kidney and spleen open and lost all my weight and muscle, that's partly why Im selling the bike because Im too weak and unfit to ride, and cos Im a drifter now and that dosnt require that much strength and fitness" 

I personally believe his injuries are not a case of "Alien Attack" but rather an injury related to crashing a motorcycle possibly the one he has for sale. I also believe after watching this childs videos that the Alien sightings are totally fabricated and staged for public interest and profit.

You have got this totally wrong and should be ashamed of yourself, Did you once during your rampage look at the dates of when the video were uploaded NO....

I injured my Kidney and Spleen Earlier last year, and this attack from this being was only 2 weeks ago.

Please check all data before posting opinionated conclusions like that..

link   
reply to post by hornum

Thankyou, finally a sane person talking sense.

Come on mods, this thread has gone on long enough and doesn't deserve to be in a place on the hot topics list when something else that isnt a hoax could be there.

This child's hoax is a hoax and an extremely poor hoax.

Lets un-polish the knob and shift it into the hoax section.

link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by hornum

Come on mods, this thread has gone on long enough and doesn't deserve to be in a place on the hot topics list when something else that isnt a hoax could be there.

Evidence, 'State your case'

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Well a buggered kidney and spleen sure hasn't prevented ; alien' chasing!! lolol
But a boy selling his motorbike and still concentrating on said 'alien' chasing is a hoot. You have to wonder if he needs the money for an upgraded laser light.

ETA: Alex, have you not noticed all your supporters have deserted you???

edit on 13-3-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by hornum

Well a buggered kidney and spleen sure hasn't prevented ; alien' chasing!! lolol
But a boy selling his motorbike and still concentrating on said 'alien' chasing is a hoot. You have to wonder if he needs the money for an upgraded laser light.

ETA: Alex, have you not noticed all your supporters have deserted you???

edit on 13-3-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

This is not about winning/losing.

I just want help in finding out what this creature was, yet all i get are one liners of people saying Hoax.

I thought i come could to this website and get answers.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by hornum

Evidence, 'State your case'

No, we have stated our case. It's your post, and your claim. Therefore, it's you who needs evidence, and to state your own case. Everything about this screams hoax, and you're asking US for evidence? You've filmed the same "being" seven times, and have yet to provide anything even halfway conclusive. Stop dodging posts, and start answering questions, or your claims never happened. It's as simple as that.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I am aware of the dates and they are not relevant.

Can you please let me know which newspaper put this on the front page please.

edit on 13-3-2011 by hornum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

I am aware of the dates and they are not relevant.

How are they not relevant? I injured my spleen and kidney LAST YEAR, and the being attacked me 2 weeks ago, I think that totally debunks your theory...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
hey polishknob, interesting video to say the least!! where abouts in aus do you live ?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join