It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Norwegian Politician Compares Islam to Nazism and Call for It's Ban

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
So you believe that the US should ban Islam, Muadibb? Because of the actions of a few?

Pat Robertson suggested that the State Department should be nuked. Should the US or any other country ban Christianity too, because of a few fanatical Christians?

Sorry, this isn't Cuba amigo, we're not banning any religions here.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Jamuhn]

First of all, i kind of find it insulting that you are trying to label me as a Communist, since in Cuba only Communists banned religions....

Second of all, as i have said many times i do not believe that good Muslim people, "those who are not trying to incite violence and destroy the way of life of the west and the U.S. in espefic so they can install a Caliphate", should not pay for what the extremists are doing, but on the other hand i believe it is the duty of all, or as many Muslim clerics as possible to get together and declare that the old ways of Islam must change and that all they want is to be part of the world instead of trying to dominate the world.

BTW, did you check the other pictures from that link I gave? The people were protesting against Islamic extremism, and this happened in many cities around the U.S. but I don't see anything on the news yet about this.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
You mean like these people?

[/sarcasm]
I have Obtained these Pictures, which PROOVE without a Shadown of a Doubt, that Bush, America and the entire Christian Religion Supports Neo-Nazis!
[/sarcasm off]

I am sure that they SPEAK for ALL Americans - don't you?

[edit on 6/2/06 by Souljah]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
To all of you who espowse the banning of Islam, I have one question? Are you completely off your tiny little rockers? Do you actually believe that that will solve the problem? I don't think so. I am not sure what the answer is, but banning the Islamic beliefs ain't it by a long road.

I find myself in total shock, I actually agree with Souljah on a topic. Maybe there is hope for us all after all

[edit on 6-2-2006 by seagull]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

[/sarcasm]
I have Obtained these Pictures, which PROOVE without a Shadown of a Doubt, that Bush, America and the entire Christian Religion Supports Neo-Nazis!
[/sarcasm off]

You have got to be kidding.... i know that you are being sarcastic...but I can't believe you would try such a stupid move trying once again to claim the U.S. is doing the same as many extremist Islamic nations around the world are doing....

Let me respond to you Souljah.... (sarcasm on)

These people sure represent the white supremacists right Souljah?....

....right Souljah?.....

Anyways....first off, I already explained that i was refering to Islamic extremism.

Second of all Souljah, I totally disagree with white supremacists or any other race/ideology that states a whole people must be destroyed or are inferior.

But I ask you this... since you are claiming in "sarcastic statements" that the U.S. is a white supremacist nation..... tell us when and where has the present administration stated or followed a policy of eliminating or getting rid of an entire race.....

I am certain you are now going to try to claim that the U.S. is guilty of all crimes ever committed and that the poor Islamic extremists had to do those attrocities they committed killing millions of people in South Africa alone....

BTW Souljah...is this thread about the U.S.?.....

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Will someone answer this simple question? How will the banning of Islam solve anything in Norway, or elsewhere? All that will do is prove to the fanatics that they are right.

There is a problem alright, no argument there; but the answer is not banning the religion.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Banning Islam? What's next banning free thought? Comparing Islam to Nazis is well not to put too fine a point of it silly. This article reminds me of the saying "Throwing the baby out with the bathwater." just a lot to extreme.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Islam has nothing to do with freedom of thought- Do you think those 20.000 people burning down our embassys did it on their own initiative? Theyre brainwashedby their religious leaders and if you cant see that you need some seriously strong glasses. Religion of freedom my hairy bum.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Panzororh, how many Muslims do you know personally? I know quite a few and they are perfectly able to think for themselves and do so daily. To judge an entire group based on the actions of the minority is short sighted. Also why should we lower ourselves to the level of banning a religion doesn't that make us no better then the terrorists? Also I do have strong glasses maybe that's why I can see this a little clearer then some do

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
That's what I'm saying, we are so political correct about it but the muslims can burn flags, blow up buildings and threaten to kill us, but if we even think about anything close to putting down the foot we are labeled racists and "no better than the terrorists". 2 of my colleagues were wounded today in Meymaneh, Afghanistan because somebody didn't like a couple drawings that were posted in a Norwegian christian newspaper. Islam may not be destructive, but muslims are.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Panzeroth]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Geez. Some of you people are really paranoid, don't wet your pants.

Not one-liner, ha!

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panzeroth
That's what I'm saying, we are so political correct about it but the muslims can burn flags, blow up buildings and threaten to kill us, but if we even think about anything close to putting down the foot we are labeled racists and "no better than the terrorists". 2 of my colleagues were wounded today in Meymaneh, Afghanistan because somebody didn't like a couple drawings that were posted in a Norwegian christian newspaper. Islam may not be destructive, but muslims are.

Make that 5 wounded.

edit: 6

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Ban Islam, deport Muslims, make europe safe again for free speech and tolerance.

You may say im being intolerant but just think of this: How many Christian / Jews / sikhs / Hindus do you see calling for all other non- believers to be killed/ maimed/ fought at every chance? Non. Thats right, non. Islam is the next cause of a world war, and for what reason? Islam is intolerant, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti semetic and just plain down right nasty. Reminds me of Nazism but just with an Ayatollah in total control rather than a politician.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
Ban Islam, deport Muslims, make europe safe again for free speech and tolerance....

...Reminds me of Nazism but just with an Ayatollah in total control rather than a politician.

Nazi Germany banned Judaism and deported Jews, so your ideas are along the same lines. Fight fanaticism by becoming a fascist ehh?

Lockup and rehabilitate the troublemakers. The peaceful should not have their freedoms taken away because of some fanatical nuts or you will turn a free nation into Orwellian one.

Safe has a severe cost when the "thought police" chip your head.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Regenmacher]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join