It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Norwegian Politician Compares Islam to Nazism and Call for It's Ban

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
If the Muslims can move to one of the dozens of other countries they've already conquered and practice their religion there, why don't the Catholics do the Same - and LEAVE America, which they Forcefully Colonized, and LEAVE Australia also? And while they are Leaving, they can LEAVE also the Middle East, for their Presence is not helping to Increase the PEACE.

If the Christians leave America and Australia, will the muslims leave Indonesia, North Africa, Persia, Syria, Palestine, etc...?

The populations have already been replaced.
Right now it's about stopping even more countries from have their populations replaced by muslims.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
If the Christians leave America and Australia, will the muslims leave Indonesia, North Africa, Persia, Syria, Palestine, etc...?

The populations have already been replaced.
Right now it's about stopping even more countries from have their populations replaced by muslims.

Errr, Islam was Born is Persia, Syria, Palestine - you are hanging to Straws here Ace. Problem is, that you know I'm right, and you know that Islamic Religion is not as Evil as you or the Norweigan Politican are Trying really Best to make it look.

Anyway, lets take a look at Top Ten World's Despots, which have Killed MOST people in their Ruling, and check out how many are Muslim, shall we?

World's Top Despots

Adolph Hitler

Joseph Stalin

Mao Zedong

Tamerlane

Ivan the Terrible

Robespierre

Francois Duvalier

Nicolae Ceausescu

Idi Amin

Pol Pot

And you want to Compare Islam to Nazism?

Was Hitler, the Founding Father of Nazism, a Muslim because he killed so many Jews?

I just don't understand you people, and I never will...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Errr, Islam was Born is Persia, Syria, Palestine - you are hanging to Straws here Ace. Problem is, that you know I'm right, and you know that Islamic Religion is not as Evil as you or the Norweigan Politican are Trying really Best to make it look.

Islam was not born in Persia, Syria and Palestine, they invaded those countries.

By the 900s Syria was still half Christian and they still acoount for 10% of the population today.

You should really read up on the history of Islamic expansionism.
Perhaps you wont have as much to say about European colonialism after that.

usc.edu

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

By the 900s Syria was still half Christian and they still acoount for 10% of the population today.

By 1492 North and South America Were 100% Indian - wan't to check the Percentage of Native Indian Population Today?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

By 1492 North and South America Were 100% Indian - wan't to check the Percentage of Native Indian Population Today?

It's 4.1 million (1.5%) in the US.
census.gov

In 1453 Constantinople was 100% Christian.
How many Christians are there today?

EDIT: Corrected numbers.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It's 4.1% in the US.
census.gov

Actually its more like 1.4% in the US, making 4.1 Million people.

In 1453 Constantinople was 100% Christian.
How many Christians are there today?

Are you Comparing a Conquest of a Single City to the Systematic Elimination - Genocide, War, Deliberate infection and Exploitation - of almost 100 Million Indians in Americas?

That is not Comparable.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Are you Comparing a Conquest of a Single City to the Systematic Elimination - Genocide, War, Deliberate infection and Exploitation - of almost 100 Million Indians in Americas?

That is not Comparable.

Do you have reliable links on that 100 million figure because I've seen numbers which are significantly lower and most died due to disease not deliberate extermination.

Encyclopedia of North American Indians

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Do you have reliable links on that 100 million figure because I've seen numbers which are significantly lower and most died due to disease not deliberate extermination.

Encyclopedia of North American Indians

Apparently the Real Numbers are Hard to Obtain right now, and the Range from the Historians goes from 8 to 145 million. So I picked the Middle Number, altho the closest Middle should be 80 Million.

Anyway, here are Some Links:

Were American Indians the Victims of Genocide?
How many people were here before Columbus?
Pre-Twentieth Century Democide
The charge: Fabrication
Selected Death Tolls for Wars, Massacres and Atrocities Before the 20th Century
American Holocaust
Smallpox, Native Americans

I agree with you, that the Biggest Death Toll of the Indian Population was due to the Diseases - Small Pox especially, which were brought to America by the European settlers. But was it a Deliberate infection?

EDIT: Mods, sorry to drag this Post soooooooooooo Much off Topic.

[edit on 27/1/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ever notice how hard souljah tries to turn a discussion regarding islam away from the original subject towards something totally unrelated. Now he's got Ace talking about the Indians of South America. Kind of reminds me of Baghdad Bob. You know the chief of (dis) information for saddam during the war. Who can forget that famous video of "Bob" telling us all that the Americans had been destroyed - while you could see American tanks driving through the streets of Baghdad behind him. To me, what souljah posts is a lot like that, so why let him hijack a thread?.

Say, what ever did happen to "Bob"? Could he still be with us?

[edit on 1/27/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
finally some progress this had to been said ages ago it had to be banned for years.

now we have to face to horrible act done by islam terrorist who are not bound to any nation but only there false believe in a all seeing and all powerfull god.

after the koran, mein kampf is the top selling and best selling book in the middle east.

both are about genocide.

mohammed the priest and the one which is the reason that we have islam and that man was a pedophile and a hard nut case with anti social and other behavior like adolf hitler had.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by MarkLuitzen]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Call them nazis or call them fruitloops...

the world cannot continue towards peace with the islamic extremists here...
it is quite frankly them or us...
I would MUCH rather it be us...

the key is not pushing the moderate islamic countries away... we need them.
we need them to educate a new era and understanding of islam among the youth... one that truly is peace... not blurred by hatred and endless war...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
whoa... what a craptacular discussion, I must say.

A nutcase, ranting about intolerance of one group of extremists regarding other religions, uses a blatant generalisation and wants to BAN an entire religion...
I mean, COME ON! That is just funny

And all this "your religion was bloodier then mine in the past" is getting old. I mean, no matter what history book you have, you don't want to start this discussion if you are in any way related to Europe. Nobody is ever going to get even close to stupid white men and their attrocities in the past. Genocide after genocide, all marked with a cross and church blessing, ending in a HOLOCAUST of Jews.

Another thing, you don't want to pull that "who has the meanest God" discussion either. All Gods tend to be very violent towards unbelievers, smite a city there, burn another one here, flood the earth from time to time and all that.

It also doesn't matter. It is IN THE PAST, over and done. What matters is now. Now we have a world ruled by men without faith, who only use religion as a tool of war, on ALL sides: "God blesses us, God loves us, now go kill people, it's ok", "God has chosen us, now go kill others, it's ok", "God loves us the most, now go kill others, it's ok".
These men are guided by power and money and as long as we have that as motivation for anything, and enough people to believe that nonsense, we won't have peace.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Aha ofcourse. And the Fact that the Christianity along with their EMPIRES have Conquered almos the entire WORLD, does not bother you I guess. The Fact that Christianity commited a Genocide upon Native Indian Population in Americas does not Bother you.

First of all, that is part of the past, you don't see any Christian nation proclaiming that they will conquer the world or destroy by cutting the heads and killing all those that don't want to become Christian.

There is nothing which we can do about the past, but we have to worry about the future.

I would agree that there are many Muslim people that do not accept the extreme side of islam, but according to the Quran these same people are not Muslim. When Jihad is called upon any non-Muslim nations all Muslims are supposed to obey and do their part in Jihad to spread the religion by all means.

ShadowXIX is actually right, Muhammed was a murderer, and he himself broke many of the same "laws that supposedly" the Archangel Michael gave him.

However, I do not believe that those people who are Muslim and do not agree, and do not follow the extreme views of Islam should be punished for the past.

What i do believe is that Islam should change to truly be a religion of acceptance instead of trying to hide the truth about the inception and the history of Islam.

Muslim clerics should be declaring that Islam should change to be a truly peaceful religion instead of a religion that is trying to make the world submit to it by the sword, as it has been, and continues to be the way for today's radical Muslims, and how the way was for all, or most Muslims in ancient times.

I do not believe any religion has "the right to make people submit to it by force or kill these people that do not accept such religion", or any other extreme views any religion might have against non-believers.

We all know that most religions have had a very violent past and have cause many wars as well as injustice, but all that is the past. We should worry about the future, not the past.

Claiming that "because in the past some religions did the same" does not make it alright for some religions to do the same now.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
First of all, that is part of the past, you don't see any Christian nation proclaiming that they will conquer the world or destroy by cutting the heads and killing all those that don't want to become Christian.

Well I see Christian so-called Leaders of Democratic Societies Bombing the Crap out of Muslim Population, just because it Suits perfectly their War on Terrorism Scenario. The problem is, that it was never about any Religion at all - it was only about MONEY, and you can say that That is the ONLY Religion that the West today belives in. There is nothing Noble about the War on Terrorism, and it never was - it was started for the sole purpose of creating and Endless Conflict Scenario, where Warprofiteering would Blossom and Business would Prosper.

So basicly we are only Fooled by this Curtian, called the War of Cultures, when in fact it is nothing but Business as usual. Just like Dow Jones stocks have risen in 2003 with the start of the Iraqi Invasion, most in more then twently years! I bet people at Carlyle Group have big Profits since 9-11 2001 ey?

And don't give me that Crap, how the Good American Goverment is trying really hard to fight this Terrorists - when in fact, they are doing nothing more then bombing the hell out of some Poor bastards on the Ground, who are completly Innocent, and calling that Counter-Terrorism. But the REAL Lords of War, the ones with ALOT OF MONEY (House of Saud), who are also Supporting International Terrorism, are Big Friends and Allies with the US Adminstration. They are in Business with the Carlyle Group and several other Military Contractors. So, can we call them NAZIS too? They are an Islamic Country, with Sha'ria Law, with Extreme form of Islamic Rule and are closer to being a State Terrorist Country then Syria, Iraq and Iran togather. They Burn Bibles and Arrest Christian worshipers and Stone Women to death. But they can get away with that, because the House of BUSH is their Ally, and that sure means alot in this Democratic world today.

But that does not matter in the World Today. It only Matters to Portray Some People Terrorists, meanwhile others are not, even if they Apply to the Same Rule as the First Group.

And that my Friend is called HYPOCHRISY.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Another politician de-evolves into a polarized fanatic void of compromise and commonsense. Must be some lucrative arms deals in the works to kick that load of crap out of his rear and onto front pages.

Meanwhile at the Pentagon: The Quadrennial Defense Review Report is coming out next week and your going to just love it, the war on terrorism as been recoined to the "Long War" and new emphasis on special ops.

Screw tech, entertainment, fads and fashion, it's all about how to make a killing, a real one that is. Merchants of Death come of age, so here's some DU with your bloody tea. It's business me boys, and the commodity is heads... yours, mine and the neighbors.

Sign me,
Disgruntled Ape on the Planet of the Chumps

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Well I see Christian so-called Leaders of Democratic Societies Bombing the Crap out of Muslim Population, just because it Suits perfectly their War on Terrorism Scenario.

Souljah.....your so beloved revolutionary/terrorists/freedom fighters in Iraq are killing more Iraqi civilians than they are killing coalition forces....and let's not forget what happens when the real Iraqis hear the word "insurgents" and what they have done to insurgents....but of course you have nothing to say about that...

I have never seen you bash anything that radical Islamists have done, such as killing millions of Africans since 1983 til 2003 in their first jihad in recent times, and during their second jihad killed about 450,000 black non-Muslims in Africa from 2003 til 2005, and the figure could be higher now....but i am sure you will try to find a way to place the blame for this on the U.S. again.....

Now, back on topic, this is what those who you call "revolutionary/freedom fighters" and who you seem to love so much are saying and what they want to do.

"Killing an adulterer, even if he is a Muslim is OK. Killing a 'kufar' (non-believer) who is fighting you is OK. Killing a 'kufar' for any reason you can say it is OK even if there is no reason for it," he told an audience.

London's Central Criminal Court was told Friday that Hamza -- who was born in Egypt but is British by marriage -- said Islamic beliefs should be spread with the help of the sword in the September 1999 talk, a video tape of which was played to jurors.

Hamza, the 47-year-old former imam of Finsbury Park mosque in north London, faces a total of 15 charges, including nine of "soliciting to murder".

Excerpted from.
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=An0FoQW93ObslenUwFEW5TFvaA8F;_ylu=X3o'___'A5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA --

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Souljah.....your so beloved revolutionary/terrorists/freedom fighters in Iraq are killing more Iraqi civilians than they are killing coalition forces.

I beg to Differ.

Iraqi Bodycount

• US-led forces killed 37% of civilian victims.
  • Anti-occupation forces/insurgents killed 9% of civilian victims.
  • Air strikes caused most (64%) of the explosives deaths.
  • Children were disproportionately affected by all explosive devices but most severely by air strikes and unexploded ordnance (including cluster bomblets).

I have never seen you bash at the fricken radical Islamists friends of yours who killed millions of Africans since 1983 til 2003, and during their second jihad killed about 450,000 black non-Muslims in Africa from 2003 til 2005, and the figure could be higher now....but i am sure you will try to find a way to place the blame for this on the U.S. again.....

On the Contrary - I have Tried to shed Light on the Massacres in Africa, conducted by Muslim Radicals, who call themselves Liberators, only because they see what US can do and get away with it. I have mentioned African Conflict Numerous Times, saying why don't the US go and RESCUE and LIBERATE the People of Africa, when they are so Keen on Liberating and Rescuing People from the Hands of Evil Dictators. Most Answers to counter my Argument were, that US already WERE in Africa, in Somalia and those People simply do not want to be Freed. So if you want to Talk about Africa, do you know WHO supplies these people tons of small arms fire, the REAL Weapons of Mass Destruction, that kill slowly the African People?

Permanent UN Security Council members—the USA, UK, France, Russia, and China—dominate the world trade in arms.

It is not that I just Want to Blame US yet again - but all Roads always lead back to the Empire; the Global Pax Americana. It is not try to Find these Facts - they are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! But majority of the People selectivly Ignores them.

Like You.

You seem to Ignore and/or Support everything about Bush Administration. For you, they have dont NOTHING Wrong at all. For you they are sent from Heaven Above to this Planet, to SAVE US from the Evils of Islamic Terrorism!

I guess that the Headlines you find today in Press do not mean anything to you and your fanatical Bush Supporters friends, with which you have an alliance to finnaly put Souljah into the Corner and stop him spreading his Islamo-Fascist-Revolutionary-Anti-American-Propaganda-Crap.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

First of all, that is part of the past...

What goes around comes around, the past has a significant effect upon the present, this is something we cannot deny.

There is nothing which we can do about the past, but we have to worry about the future.

Yes, and the future is based on the past and the present.

I would agree that there are many Muslim people that do not accept the extreme side of islam, but according to the Quran these same people are not Muslim. When Jihad is called upon any non-Muslim nations all Muslims are supposed to obey and do their part in Jihad to spread the religion by all means.

I do not believe any religion has "the right to make people submit to it by force or kill these people that do not accept such religion", or any other extreme views any religion might have against non-believers.

I'm kind of rusty on Islam, are these interpretations or literal translations?

ShadowXIX is actually right, Muhammed was a murderer, and he himself broke many of the same "laws that supposedly" the Archangel Michael gave him.

I thought you didn't want to bring up the past?

What i do believe is that Islam should change to truly be a religion of acceptance instead of trying to hide the truth about the inception and the history of Islam.

I agree, there should be an Islamic transformation, and this is actually something that many Muslims have been calling for, for the past couple hundred years, but those in power want to stay in power.

Well, I guess this politician thinks countries such as Turkey, Indonesia, and Pakistan should be liberated of their "intolerant religion."

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I beg to Differ.

Did you even understand what i said?

Maybe this will make it easier.

Check how many coalition forces your buddies the insurgents have killed, and then check how many Iraqis your buddies the insurgents have killed. Try to see who have your insurgents friends killed the most, you keep saying your buddies the insurgents care for the Iraqi people don't you? Why have they killed more Iraqis than coalition forces?...and why is it that Iraqi citizens have attacked killed and captured/given information about some of your insurgent friends?.....

On the Contrary - I have Tried to shed Light on the Massacres in Africa, conducted by Muslim Radicals, who call themselves Liberators, only because they see what US can do and get away with it.

You are really something else Souljah, I knew you would try to find a way to blame the U.S. for what Radical Islamists have been doing....

Originally posted by SouljahSo if you want to Talk about Africa, do you know WHO supplies these people tons of small arms fire, the REAL Weapons of Mass Destruction, that kill slowly the African People?

Yes souljah, take a look at all the government, of many different countries, as well as people who have no link to governments that sell weapons to Africa and other places and you will see that the U.S. is not the only one, nor is it the biggest seller of weapons to countries such as Africa....

It is not that I just Want to Blame US yet again - but all Roads always lead back to the Empire; the Global Pax Americana. It is not try to Find these Facts - they are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! But majority of the People selectivly Ignores them.

Like You.

Right Souljah...the Bush administration was in power using a time machine and going back to the 80s provoking the good radical Islamists buddies of yours to start exterminating millions of people.......

You seem to Ignore and/or Support everything about Bush Administration.

For you, they have dont NOTHING Wrong at all. For you they are sent from Heaven Above to this Planet, to SAVE US from the Evils of Islamic Terrorism!

First of all, I am not Christian, part of my beliefs are very similar to the native American belief system, with a bit of Zen Buddhism and some other beliefs from different cultures..... not that my beliefs are important to this discussion....

Second of all I don't agree with everything the Bush administration has done, but neither do I believe it to be the "evil administration that started all." Islamic radicalism has existed in the world far longer than the U.S. as a nation has existed, and Islamic radicalism still exists today.

I guess that the Headlines you find today in Press do not mean anything to you and your fanatical Bush Supporters friends, with which you have an alliance to finnaly put Souljah into the Corner and stop him spreading his Islamo-Fascist-Revolutionary-Anti-American-Propaganda-Crap.

lol, I have no alliance with anyone to try to stop you, I just have a thing about people exagerating and lying in the forums.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Check how many coalition forces your buddies the insurgents have killed, and then check how many Iraqis your buddies the insurgents have killed. Try to see who have your insurgents friends killed the most, you keep saying your buddies the insurgents care for the Iraqi people don't you? Why have they killed more Iraqis than coalition forces?...and why is it that Iraqi citizens have attacked killed and captured/given information about some of your insurgent friends?.....

I think I already told you, that the Insurgents are not my Buddies and Friends, or whatever you would LIKE them to be. You just have a Problem with my Opinion, which is completly Opposite from Yours, and you like to use every change you get, to use that Pharse. Why is that? Is that some form of undercover Insult? Anyway, I think you have just Adopted the Bush Doctrine, saying that, he who is not with us, is with the Terrorists. And I must say, that I am NOT with the Bushies nor do I respect and belive in ANYTHING they say and do. And that's your Problem - MY Opinion.

And the Statistics speak against you - Coalition Troops have Killed MORE Iraqi Civilians then the Iraqi Insurgents.

You are really something else Souljah, I knew you would try to find a way to blame the U.S. for what Radical Islamists have been doing....

Did you even know About Radical Islamists Before 9-11? Or is it just the Fashinalbe Pharse, that an averege Democratic Freedom Lover just has to use two times a Day in order to meet his daily War on Terror plans?

Yes souljah, take a look at all the government, of many different countries, as well as people who have no link to governments that sell weapons to Africa and other places and you will see that the U.S. is not the only one, nor is it the biggest seller of weapons to countries such as Africa....

I think you might find the Following VERY Interesting:

A Ban on Private Ownership of Military Weapons Including Assault Rifles and Grenade Launchers? Bush Administration Just Says NO!

John Bolton, the U.S. undersecretary of state for arms control, bluntly told the delegates that “The United States will not join consensus on a final document that contains measures contrary to our constitutional right to keep and bear arms.” He also said the United States, the largest supplier of arms worldwide, would not support moves to outlaw any arming of rebel groups, nor would it help fund a campaign by human rights groups to raise awareness of the trade. He also said the U.S. would not support a ban on private ownership of military weapons, including assault rifles and grenade launchers.

UN Conference on Small Arms

The Conference, held July 9-20, 2001, began on a rather sour tone with the statement of U.S. Under Secretary of State John Bolton, who expressed the U.S. position on the issue of small arms and the Conference in no uncertain terms. Bolton stressed that the Conference should address only the illicit transfer of military style weapons, excluding firearms and non-military rifles (the weapons responsible for terrible carnage and destruction around the world every year).

Bolton bluntly stated the position of the United States in front of the ministerial-level portion of the meeting, describing the U.S. “redlines,” items unacceptable for inclusion in the Conference plan. Bolton stated that the United States could not support a final Conference document that included:
  • restrictions on the legal trade and manufacture of small arms and light weapons;
  • promotion of international advocacy by NGOs and international organizations;
  • restrictions on the sale of small arms and light weapons to entities other than governments;
  • a mandatory review conference; and
  • a commitment to begin discussions on legally binding agreements.

Yeah, the US of A are trying REALLY HARD not to Sell Small Arms to the People of this World, who really need other Commodities, like Food, Water, Medicine. BUT NO - Mister Bolton sure proved his Point, that USA do not want Anything to do with the Control, Reduction and Destruction of Small Arms Trade - even if Every Minute Somebody is Killed by a GUN!

I guess that does not Really Matter, for the Business is Great - Estimates of the black market trade in small arms range from US$2-10 billion a year!

Yes, such a Great Goverment represents the People of the United States...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join